Lesson Plan Ch. 09

Story Info
Teacher has a night of fun.
9.5k words
4.69
28.2k
24

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Thank you so much for reading my stories and bearing with me as I slowly get new installments out. I hope you enjoy this new chapter in the Lesson Plan series. As always please rate and comment so I know that you all are reading and enjoying. Also, if you have any thoughts or ideas you would like to incorporate, feel free to leave them in the comments. I am always open to new paths for my stories. Thanks again, and happy reading.

*****

After Jerome left I remained in a state of shock from realizing that during the entire time I acted like a complete slut for him there was another person in the room the entire time; a woman. I didn't move, not even to remove the blindfold, I just remained kneeling on my floor dumbstruck. I had no idea who that woman was, nor did I know if she knew who I was, further than being a slut for Jerome. On top of that, the woman called Jerome daddy, and responded to him calling her slut, which most likely meant she was actually a slut as I was for him. Jealously and a jolt of competitive spirit enveloped my whole being all while I remained motionless and naked in my living room.

I finally shook myself out of my frozen state, removed the blindfold, and then walked on rubber like legs to close my still wide open front door. Retreating to my bathroom, I decided on a long hot soak in the bath was in order. My body had been worked over well by Jerome, and my mind was lost in thought; a bath was just the thing I needed.

I soaked until the water turned chill, and then I reluctantly pulled myself out of the tub. My body felt better from it, and I actually came to terms with the unexpected viewer of my evening romp with Jerome. I figured that Jerome would never bring anyone to watch that could potentially expose me. The woman I figured was probably there to watch how I behaved as a slut for Jerome, and as she was likely another one of Jerome's sluts wouldn't be apt to tell anyone about what she saw. By the time I was toweled off, and in bed, I felt more at ease about the mysterious woman, though I still was curious to know who she was. I hoped that I would find out from Jerome sooner rather than later.

I awoke the next morning no longer concerned about the unknown women, but instead ready to experience anything Jerome had in store for me. Unfortunately, I did not hear from Jerome until Friday morning. It was hard to go so long without hearing or seeing him; I ached for him to use me, and I wanted so badly to have him dominate me. When he did finally contact me on Friday, it was via a text message that I read after waking up. All the message contained was instructions for what I was to wear. He ordered me to where a pair of sheer black leggings paired with a long shirt. The message also stated I was to bring my collar with me to school, but nothing about wearing it. Usually such a outfit would be hard to pull off as a teacher, but because it was friday, I could be a bit more casual. I had a school themed t-shirt that I never wore because it was far too big for me, and it would do just the trick of covering up the sheer leggings I was to wear. Covering the leggings was certainly a must as Jerome hadn't mentioned anything about panties, and I certainly didn't feel like wearing them as I had grown quite accustomed to being without.

Though Jerome's text message was brief, I was just happy to have contact with him as I hoped it would be a sign of further contact and possibly a meet up. I arrived at school in the requested outfit; I paired the combo with a simple leather sandal, and after my day started I had no concern about the outfit being inappropriate. It also helped to know that Cynthia, my fellow slutty teacher, was wearing a daringly short skirt, with a quite flimsy top. I loved knowing that I wasn't the only teacher on staff with a secret slut life. By lunchtime I was rather worked up, and was hoping that I would see Jerome. However, that thought was thrown out when I looked at my phone and saw a new text from him.

Jerome: Slut, record a video of you playing with yourself over your leggings. I want to see you make a nice wet spot on them. Do not cum. Send me the video before lunch ends.

I did not reply but simply made sure my classroom door was locked before I quickly took a seat in my desk chair and began doing as ordered. It felt awkward holding my phone out to record myself while I used my other free hand to rub my already slick pussy through my leggings. It however did not take long for the wetness of my arousal begin to soak into the fabric of my pants. The naughtiness of playing with myself in my classroom only added to the gushing of my sex, and my leggings soon had a considerable wet spot that encompassed the entire crotch region. Not wanting too, I stopped rubbing myself as I knew Jerome specifically stated I was not to cum. I was close to climaxing, but as I had completed my task I had to make sure the video I recorded got sent to my black master. When he received and watched the video I got another text message.

Jerome: Good video slut. You have and open period after lunch right?

Me: Yes I do.

Jerome: Perfect, you will record another video for me during that period.

Me: Okay Daddy, what shall I be doing in it.

Jerome: I want you to take your phone and collar to the staff bathroom, choose a stall, and then strip naked. Once you are naked, you are to put on your slut collar, and then film a video with your phone in which you tell me all the dirty things you want me to do to you and that you are willing to do for me.

Me: Oh my god Daddy, that is so hot and so dangerous. I love it.

Jerome: Glad to hear that slut. You will send me the video before getting redressed and returning to your room.

Me: Yes sir.

My body was shaking with excitement, nerves, and anticipation during our text exchange. The moment the bell rang signaling the start of the next period, I snatched the collar out of my purse, and made a beeline for the staff restroom. Earlier that week I had been taking photos of Cynthia standing naked in them, and now I was about to step up the naughty factor by recording a naked video for the black man that contractually owned me.

Thankfully, when I arrived at the restroom it was empty so I quickly took the furthest stall and shut myself inside. Making sure to lock the stall door, I peeled off my two items of clothing, hanging from the back of the door before securing my slut collar around my neck. It was amazing how quickly I was able to get myself ready to begin recording. I held my phone straight out in front of me and began to do as Jerome ordered; divulge all my dirty desires. The following is word for word what I said.

"Hi Daddy. I am standing naked, and only wearing my slut collar in my school's restroom to let you know just what I am willing to do for you, and to confess what I want you to do to me. I want you. I want your big black cock. I want it stuffed in all of my holes; to choke me out or stretch open my ass. I want you to throat fuck me to the point I nearly pass out. I want you to push my limits Daddy. Use me as you see fit. Use me only for your pleasure. Make me know that I am only useful when I am serving you. Take my ass Daddy, and stretch it open more than I can imagine possible. I want to be left gaped open by you. Use me as your cum bucket; make me swallow all of your cum, or just shoot all over me. I want you to humiliate me, and record every second of it. I get off on the fear of you showing others my pictures or videos, but I know you can if you want. I want you to piss on me, and let me taste your piss. I am your white slut to use. Make me feel like a dumb slut, leave me wanting more of your treatment. I want you to use me like that time at the movies. Use me and the leave me. I want you to take me out, and then strip me of my clothes and belongings before leaving me to find a way home. Make me fear getting caught. God, I am such a dirty teacher slut, I just want to obey and please you Daddy. I am willing to do anything for you."

My confession got me very hot and bothered, but I dared not touch myself and risk orgasming against Jerome's orders. Instead, I sat down on the toilet seat, and sent the video over to Jerome. I didn't dress right away, but rather took a few moments to collect myself and my thoughts. Everything I had said in the video was true, I was not putting on and act or a show. I meant every word. The words had come naturally, I didn't have to try and think of what to say. So as I sat there naked in the stall, I was in awe of just how naughty and dirty I had become. It was almost scary to think that in such a short time period I had become an entirely different person sexually. I loved it.

After my contemplation time, I got dressed and returned to my room. Stashing the collar back in my purse for potential later use, I sat at my desk and thought about what the rest of my day could potentially hold for me. At that moment, my phone buzzed with another message from Jerome.

Jerome: After school, I will pick you up at your house at 6 pm. Wear a sexy white top, and a short black mini skirt.

Me: Will do Daddy. Can't wait.

Needless to say, the rest of my day seemed to drag on. I managed to get through the remainder of my classes which were a welcoming distraction, but once the final dismissal bell rang all I could think about was what could Jerome possibly have planned. Wanting to look my best for him, I decided I would go and shop for the perfect outfit so I stopped off at the mall on my way home. It was while I was driving in my car that I realized that the wet spot on the crotch on my leggings was still very much present. My pussy was flooded with arousal.

I stopped in at a shop that was probably more fitting for some of the students I teach rather than myself, but I knew it was just the place to get the items I wanted. It took me a few minutes of browsing the racks before I found what I was looking for, a white ribbed knit crop top with a snap-button placket and a black a stretch-knit flared mini skirt. The top had short sleeves, but was cropped to just a few inches below my breasts, and the skirt only came down to about mid thigh. After trying on the outfit, I knew I would look like the perfect sexy tart for Jerome. Also, I indulged a little and bought a pair of black caged lace-up stiletto heels made of faux suede and a thin faux leather o-ring choker that I knew would complete the look perfectly.

I bought the items and then raced home to get ready. I made sure to shower, shave, and do all I could possibly do to look my best for Jerome. Being so eager, I was done and dressed a half hour early which meant I had to patiently wait for my black owner's arrival. To help calm myself, I decided I could take the edge off by have a nice glass of white wine. So I stood at the bar top in my kitchen drinking my wine trying not to look at my phone every two seconds in hopes of having a message from Jerome.

In my nervous and anxious state, I finished my first glass of wine quickly and poured myself another. I was about halfway through the second glass when I received the text from Jerome informing that he was almost there, and that he would call when he was outside. Happy to know he would be arriving soon I knocked back the rest of my second glass of wine before grabbing my phone and clutch to wait for his call in the living room. A few moments later he called.

"Hello Daddy," I answered.

"Slut, I am outside. You only need your phone, leave your keys and purse," was his reply and instructions.

I replied, "Yes sir," as I set the clutch that I was planning to take on the coffee table and proceeding to walk outside. I smiled upon seeing his car parked out in front of my house, and made sure to strut as sexily as I could as I approached it. As was customary when I rode in his car, I stopped at the front of it and leaned down to kiss the hood. Jerome said it showed my respect to his vehicle, but it also made me feel so devilishly naughty as I could feel the rumble of the engine on my soft lips. As I sat down in the passenger seat Jerome, who was wearing a pair of dark designer jeans and a fitted white v-neck t-shirt, eyed me over with a wicked grin on his face.

"You look like a hot little slut," he stated before putting his car into gear and pulling away.

I simply blushed at his comment, and replied, "Thank you."

The cool air coming from the car vents, made my already pokey nipples stiffer. This only made it more apparent that I wasn't wearing a bra which was extremely naughty considering the color of my nipples were almost visible through the white top to begin with. That didn't matter though, as all I cared about at that moment was to be the best little white slut I could be for Jerome. Almost on cue, Jerome spoke to indicate that we would be going to a nice tapas bar for something to eat. He also took his strong black hand and moved it up my thigh to my radiating and wet pussy. I moaned as he slid his fingers across my slick lips. Then he pulled them away, but only to present them to my mouth so I could lick my arousal from them. I savour the taste of myself for the brief moment he allowed, and then just as quickly as he had touched me, he stopped. I had closed my eyes, losing myself in the moment, when I opened them I realized that we had arrived at our destination.

Jerome parked behind the trendy tapas bar, and then unexpectedly came around to let me out from my side of the car. He then asked for my phone, stating that he wanted to take my picture to capture just how sexy I looked in my outfit. With a bright smile on my face, I posed for him in front of his car and he took my picture; showing me after so I could see just how sexy I did indeed look. He then got a wicked grin on his face.

"Let's take another one, but this time just lift up your top to flash the camera," Jerome instructed. I didn't say a word, just simply took a step back and lifted my top as he told me too. He snapped another picture, before telling my to leave my top up, and then lifted my skirt up to show off my pussy. Again, I did so without a word. Once he got the picture, he handed me back my phone and then walked us into the restaurant.

We were seated quickly at a hightop table. To anyone looking at us, I'm sure we looked like just a regular couple out for a date, and that thought made me smile because I knew that really I was out with my owner to be his slut and to please him however he saw fit. As evident with the impromptu photo shoot outside. After we ordered our drinks and food, Jerome rested his hand on my thigh and told me to post the first photo he took of me earlier on my Facebook profile. He said it would make for a great, "before" picture. The wickedness of that simple statement made me gush and tremble with excitement. I quickly uploaded the picture to my account with the caption, "Feelin' hot tonight!" Of course, the caption had two meanings, but mostly everyone would assume I was just talking about the way I looked, and not the fact that I was hot and bothered to be used like a slut by my black master.

As our evening progressed and our food and drinks were brought out, we settled into a nice night together and it almost began to feel like a typical date. However, I constantly had the thought in the back of my head as to when Jerome would move the night back towards the naughty; get me to do his bidding and act like the slut he knew I was. That moment came just after our waiter cleared our plates. Jerome leaned in to kiss me, and then whispered into my ear a statement that nearly made me moan out load.

"Tonight, I am going to make your wants and needs come true slut," he said.

I could only reply, "please."

Our waiter returned shortly after with our check causing Jerome to pull away to accept it. He paid, and we walk out back to his car. He had his arm around me and his hand gripping my ass over my skirt as we walked through the crowded restaurant. It was his way of showing everyone that I was his. When we got back to his car I half expected him to tell me to strip, but he did not. Instead, I was told to simply get in, after kissing the hood of course, and we were soon driving away. Once we pulled out of the parking lot, he took my hand and placed it on the crotch of his pants, I could feel his girth and desperately wanted more. I looked to him after he let go of my hand, and with a smile on his face he simply said, "you know what to do slut."

Without a moment of pause, I leaned over to his lap and unfastened his jeans to free his hidden black snake. No sooner than had gotten it did I then get it into my mouth to bring it to life. Within a matter of seconds, his cock was at full attention, and I was eagerly bobbing up and down on it. I felt his hand grab ahold of my ass again and squeeze my cheek through the skirt. Then it transitioned to pulling my skirt up to expose my naked ass and probe my open holes. I moaned around his shaft as his finger sunk into my wet cunt, and again when he paired it with another. Suddenly, he withdrew both of his thick fingers, eliciting a disappointing groan from me, but that groan quickly turned into a pleasurable one as I felt the pressure of his digits against my asshole. The coating of my arousal allowed him to easy slip his way into my ass all while I continued to take more of his length into my mouth.

I was enjoying the experience of having his large cock in my mouth and the pleasure of his thick fingers probing my holes, but soon I felt the car come to a stop and Jerome put it into park. Though I was curious where we were, I did not dare remove my mouth from his manhood to ask or look. I knew Jerome would let me know where we were if I needed to know. He seemed to be in no particular hurray to stop me though, so I just keep right on doing my slutty duty. Eventually, he did pull his fingers from my ass, and push my head up and off of his ebony pole. I looked at him quizzically, and waited for him to speak.

"Wait here," he said as he put his cock back into his pants, "I need to run inside and get something real quick."

A second later he was exiting his car and I was left alone inside. I took a glance around at the surroundings and saw that he seemed to have stopped at a gas station on the edge of town, but rather than park in the front he had parked on the side of the building away from the street. I was curious as to why we had stopped at that location, but knowing Jerome I figured it was probably for a very naughty reason.

Moments later, he returned to the car and told me to follow him and bring my phone. I quickly scrambled out of the car to catch up to him as he walked further towards the back of the building before stopping at the door to the men's' room. That is when I noticed he was carrying a key with him, and soon he had the door unlocked and opened. He held open and gestured for me to step inside. Without delay, I hurried into the small washroom. It had only a single toilet and a small sink. The smell wasn't pleasant, and it only grew worse as Jerome shut the door eliminating any of the fresh air from outside from getting in; locking in the stale piss smell. However, once Jerome stood before me, nothing about the room concerned me, I was only focused on him and what he wanted of me.

"Hand me your phone slut, and then get on your knees in front of the toilet," he sternly ordered.

The room's size meant that I was already standing in front of the toilet, so I handed over my phone to him and quickly dropped to my knees and awaited further instruction.

"I needed to take a piss," he started, "and considering that you enjoy the taste of my piss I figured why waste it in a dirty toilet when I could fill up a dirty piss slut like yourself." Jerome then began to open his pants and pull out his semi erect cock before continuing, "I want you to open your mouth up wide. I will fill it full with piss, and then you will swallow. We will continue the process until you have taken all of my piss. I'll do my best to only piss in your mouth, as I would hate to get you clothes covered in piss, but since I will also be recording you with you phone it might be a bit more difficult than usual. Shall we begin?"