Lesson Plan Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the tub going after stripping my clothes and putting on my slut collar and then went to pour myself a big glass of wine. As I soaked in the tub I replayed the events of the day in my head and found my hands drifting to clutch my needy cunt. The plug in my ass only added to my desire, and I hoped to hear from Jerome soon to be allowed to remove it. When my bath started to lose its warmth, I pulled the plug and toweled myself off. Figuring it was still early in the evening, I decided to pour myself another generous glass of wine as I waited to hear from Jerome.

By the time I finally got a text message from Jerome, I was nearly finished with my second glass of wine and was physically sitting on my hands to keep them from drifting to my aching cunt as I sat on the couch mindlessly watching Youtube videos on my laptop. He initialized the contact by asking what I was up too, at which I replied, "drinking wine and watching Youtube." His reply was to have me refill my glass, and then send him a smiling selfie of me holding up the glass for the picture. I polished off the remainder of wine in my glass before getting up and pouring what was my third of the night and figured I should just bring the almost empty bottle with me back to the couch. Situating myself on the couch, I expertly posed for the almost elegantly naughty selfie. Jerome replied once I sent him the image with a link to a shared Google Drive folder.

I sent the link to my laptop and loaded up the folder that was titled with my name. Inside of it, I found a single video file; the video he recorded earlier that day at school. Opening the video file, I watched in awe at just how slutty I was. I felt as if I was watching someone else, even though I knew it was me. Though I had allowed Jerome to record me many times, I never truly watched any of them. This was a first for me, and it certainly had the effect of stirring up my desires further. Nearing the end of the video, in which Jerome walked out of the room while I was still cuffed and naked over my desk, I received a new text from him.

Jerome: I assume you watched the video slut?

Me: Just finishing it now. It is very hot Daddy.

Jerome: I know, you a very sexy slut. Are you still wearing your plug?

Me: Yes Daddy, but I would like to take it out. May I?

Jerome: Will that depends, are you willing to have some risky fun?

Me: Oh Daddy, what kind of risky fun?

Jerome: No, No, slut. I won't tell you more until you decide. If you say yes, you will get the plug out tonight, but if you say no it will stay in until tomorrow.

Taking my wine glass in my hand, I took a big gulp from it as I pondered my options. I wanted the plug out as it was not really that comfortable, and the idea of having to sleep with it in didn't sound fun. Also, the idea of having some fun, even if it was risky, did sound fun. Plus, I was almost three glasses of wine, nearly an entire bottle, tipsy, so that also may have been why I eagerly responded that I was up to play.

Jerome: Great to hear slut. Have you ever heard of Temporarily.exposed?

Me: No, I haven't. What is it?

Jerome: It is a website for temporarily posting pictures for others to view. I was thinking about what we were talking about earlier, how you get off on the risk of exposure and I figured this site might be perfect for you.

Me: Okay Daddy. What exactly do you have in mind?

Jerome: You are going to play what the site calls the "1-minute" challenge. Basically, you will upload a picture to the site for one minute. If someone sees it and then re-uploads it before the minute is over, you are required to upload another under the same rules. This continues until one of your pics reaches the one minute mark without being re-uploaded.

Me: Okay, I see how it works and it sounds fun but also scary.

Jerome: To make it interesting, your first picture should be of you in lingerie, and then you can strip more off as the game progresses. You can keep your face out of the pictures if you want. I will let you take the plug out once the game is over. Get dressed in some sexy lingerie now and take your first picture slut.

Me: Okay Daddy.

I reached for my wine and knocked back the last of it, finishing my third glass of the evening. As I walked to my bedroom, I could feel the effects of the alcohol and figured it might help provide me the courage to play such a risky game. From my dresser, I pulled out one of the sexy lingerie combos I had acquired since I started serving Jerome and then returned to the living to take my picture. I posed for the picture in a 4-piece lingerie set that included a bralette, a thong, seamless lace top thigh highs, a garter which were all red.

Me: Daddy, I took the first picture and am at the site to upload it, but I need to know what to set all the options as.

Jerome: Will slut, first you should title the photo "1-minute challenge," so everyone seeing it will know you are starting the game. Then set the expiration timer to 1 minute, randomize extensions, turn off allow deletion and allow search engines, turn on allow downloads and comments, and you can leave everything else turned off.

Me: Okay Daddy, I will let you know once I finish.

Jerome: I will be watching how it goes. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

With a bit of nerve, I quickly adhered to Jerome's guidelines and submitted the picture of myself in the slutty lingerie to the site. When it loaded up on the website, I trembled at the sight of it as I realized I had just posted a nearly nude photo of myself online and was urging others to repost it. The only thing that calmed me was that I cropped the image so my face was not visible, and the randomized extensions had left it at none. To steady myself some more, I poured the rest of the wine into my empty glass.

Me: It's up Daddy.

He did not respond, but I figured he was doing just as I was, watching the page with my picture and the timer as it ticked closer to zero. As it ticked away I waited with bated breath to see what would happen. I wasn't sure what I wanted to happen more, for the picture not to be reposted or for it to actually reposted and have to continue the game. With the timer at 15 seconds, my page refreshed and my eyes flicked to my image which to my shock was then momentarily duplicated. I had lost the first round, and even though my original picture vanished after the minute, the one posted by an anonymous viewer had a timer set to 15 minutes and what looked like multiple extensions upon inspection.

Jerome: For the next round, remove your bra.

Taking a swig from my glass, I removed my bra and posed for a very similar style picture, but with my tits exposed. Going through the same steps, I uploaded the second photo and was pleased to see the randomized extension was set to none. Just as before, I sat and watched as my new photo counted down, and just like before, though sooner, the page refreshed and a duplicate of the photo was posted. My pussy twinged at the thought that others were seeing me, and I had no idea who they were. Even before I received Jerome's next message indicating to remove my thong for the next picture, I had them at my ankles. Again I took a similar picture, this time in only the stockings and garter belt, and had it posted. This time the randomize gods where not on my side, as the extension amount was set to the max of 50, and the time added for each extension was set to 30 minutes.

It wasn't long after it was posted that the picture got extended by 30 minutes, and then soon after an hour. However, it didn't matter, because faster than the previous two pictures, another was reposted losing me the third round. To add to the defeat, the duplicate picture was set to expire at one hour and seemed to have an hour extension set as it too quickly jumped to two hours. I had to swig back the last of my wine as I realized my naked body would be up for view on the site for a long time. The wine was having the effect of not causing me to worry though, an I eagerly went along with Jerome's next suggestion for my new picture.

Jerome: Show your ass off for the next one slut.

In a matter of minutes, the new picture was up on the site. Extensions were not allowed this time so I had a chance of the picture expiring before it got re-uploaded. But it was not meant to be as almost immediately it was re-posted. I was starting to worry the game would never end.

Jerome: Okay slut, now show what you got stuffed in that ass of yours.

I got a sense at how the pictures would be progressing from this point on, but the combination of my arousal and the wine made me not worry about anything but complying to what Jerome wanted to see. For the next picture, I posed myself bent over at the waist and holding open my ass to show off the embedded plug. Just like the the others, once the picture was taken, it wasn't long before it was up on the site. Again, extensions weren't allowed, and again it didn't matter as it was soon duplicated on the main page soon after it was posted.

Jerome: Having fun slut?

Me: Yes I am Daddy. It's crazy and scary, but fun.

Jerome: Good, now I'm gonna let you take the plug out, but you still have one more picture to take and post.

Me: Okay Daddy. Thank you Daddy.

Jerome: Remove the plug, and then put it in your mouth. You will then take a picutre like that.

Me: But Daddy, you said I didn't have to show my face.

Jerome: You will only have to show your mouth, no one will be able to tell who you are just from that. Post it, or I will post one of you with my cock in your mouth and you better believe your face will be visible.

Me: Okay Daddy, I'll post it. I'm sorry to upset you.

Jerome: And since you questioned me, go ahead and set the post time, number of extensions, and extension time to max. That way you will learn a lesson for next time.

Me: Yes Daddy, I understand.

Jerome: Once it is up, you should probably get some rest as it is a school night. Not as though that should matter to a teacher slut like yourself. I'll be in touch.

Sorrowfully, I began to reach back and pull the plug out from my asshole. There was a slight pain as it popped free. I immediately brung it to my mouth and inserted inside, tasting the tang of Jerome's cum from his generous deposit earlier. The remainder of his load slowly oozed out of my tender rear. Just as I had with all the other photos, I posed accordingly, though I wasn't sure if I was to get a full body shot or just an upclose of my mouth and the plug. I went with the full body option as I figured it would go better with the rest of the set. Once taken, I cropped it just to show my mouth and the plug inside of it and then got it uploaded. I set the options accordingly, and because of my punishment I realized there was a good chance it would be on this website for quite a while.

I didn't watch to see what happened to my picture after it was uploaded. Instead, I took Jerome's advice and headed for bed. It was late, I was drunk, and I knew two things for sure after that night; I was going to have a hangover the next morning, and I was becoming more excited by the idea of exposing myself.

... To be continued.

12