Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes flew open and he stammered bowing low before her. "No, Mistress Valitha!" he said. "I wouldn't dare defile you in such a way!"

She didn't say a word. Only her breathing, those panting gasps for breath, was all he heard. Tentatively, he leaned forward and kissed one of her bare feet. She gasped but did not move away. Noting this, Turrek kissed her more and even ran his tongue softly across her toes. She sighed and when he lifted his eyes, he saw her face a serene mask of pleasure. He went back to worshiping her delicate feet.

After a few kisses and swipes of his tongue, Turrek felt something soft fall around him. He opened his eyes wide as he saw it was her robe now pooled around her. His eyes moved up slowly admiring long, golden brown legs, shapely and smooth curving into wide hips and a flat tummy. Her mons was bare and Turrek mused how it was true that Elves had no body hair. Her hands had moved up to cup her rounded breasts the same golden brown and she teased and rubbed her peaking mocha nipples. Her eyes regarded him with desire and her golden hair tumbled down her slender shoulders like lazy rays of sunlight. Slowly, Turrek raised up running his large hands up the curves of her legs until he was on his knees before her, grasping the globes of her backside.

"May I Mistress?" Turrek whispered cautiously. She whimpered and spread her legs for him. Her scent was as arousing as the succubus had been. He realized then that she had watched him, watched his whole summoning, and got hot by it. She wasn't angry with him at all. She was turned on.

Holding her up by her firm buttocks, Turrek lightly licked her labia and she shuddered. Fearing she would fall, the Orc tightened his hold of her and licked her deeply with his whole tongue. She moaned and lifted one leg to drape it over his broad shoulder. He let his tongue penetrate her wet folds and she sighed loudly, her hands touching the top of his head to keep her balance. She was practically being held up by his strong hands on her buttocks and his amazing tongue on her weeping pussy.

His tongue was warm and wet on her sending jolts of pleasure through her. His soft lips kissed her labia and Valitha could feel the sharp hardness of his tusks framing her pussy as he lovingly tasted her over and over again. She loved it. She loved feeling his strong hands on her, his long barbaric tongue gliding past her lips. She wanted more. Her sex pulsed and her heart raced with the sensation building. She knew it was coming and the tensing of her body and intake of her breath was his only warning before she squeezed her eyes shut and let her climax take her.

Her hips bucked and trembled and Turrek held her tightly as she soaked him with her juices. Elves tasted sweet, like fruits and forests. Turrek suckled her pleasure pearl and lapped as her juices flowed until her spasms died down and she regained her voice.

"Now, a new lesson," she sighed smiling wickedly. She moved her leg to stand on her own and stood majestically and very naked in front of him. Her smile faded and she gave a half-hearted look of dominance. Turrek kept his eyes on hers but couldn't resist licking her nectar from his lips. She pressed on his shoulders commanding him on his back without a word.

Lying flat on his back, the Orc could only watch as she paced around his prone form. She was even more beautiful having him in a submissive place. Her muscles, toned for an Elf, flexed and relaxed as she moved with grace and purpose as well as the promise of unseen power. Valitha knelt at his waist and straddled him. He held his breath as she slowly, seductively, crawled up his body. Her soft skin brushed against him causing his cock to strain. She was doing it on purpose and Turrek knew this was part of his "punishment" for not subduing the succubus as per her instruction.

Her face hovered above his, her hair billowing around him. Her eyes were green glowing pools of lust and power and Turrek swallowed. He felt the soft glide of her hand on him as she placed the tip of his aching cock to her entrance. He also felt her moisture running down his length in slow trickles. "If you obey me, my apprentice, I will reward you," she purred as she stroked him leisurely. "But if you displease me ..." she said equally seductive but squeezed his cock painfully enough to make him wince. Turrek understood her point crystal clearly.

"Yes Mistress," he gulped.

Valitha smiled and caressed his face with her free hand. "You have pleased me today," she whispered. "But your reward will not be so great." With that said, she lowered herself onto him. Turrek gasped as he slid into her inch after inch feeling the muscles contract. Valitha's eyes rolled back and she hissed in pleasure. It wasn't until he was firmly seated inside of her that she began to move. She made slow, hard thrusts on him making him grunt. He started to place his hands on her hips, but she growled and pushed them back to his sides.

"Who am I?" she gasped still in control but feeling good riding him at the same time. Turrek knew that she was echoing his actions with the succubus, showing him who his master was.

"My Mistress," he grunted as she slammed him deep inside her precious folds.

She groaned in pleasure as she moved faster repeating her question as her movements grew wilder and stronger. Each time Turrek answered the same matching her rhythm until he was panting and crying out the answer. He felt his cock swell and his testicles tighten. He wouldn't last much longer and as if emphasizing this, he squeezed his eyes shut awaiting the explosion to follow.

Suddenly, Valitha stopped and slid him out of her. Turrek's eyes widened in surprise and his cock strained in protest. With a wicked smile and a cocked eyebrow, the Blood Elf got off and stood defiantly over him. She placed her hands on her hips and chuckled at his confused expression.

"Your punishment," she explained as she walked over and picked up her robe from the floor leaving Turrek prone on his back. "Next time, if you follow instructions, I may allow you to cum."

"Yes Mistress," Turrek grunted and watched her pad out of the chamber with her robe over one arm.

"Clean up this chamber before you leave," she instructed over her shoulder as she ascended the stairs.

12