Lessons

Story Info
She learns pleasure and pain make an enticing combo.
836 words
3.97
20.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled away, undressing for her, making a show of it. He was well built, his rigid member standing out from his body, long, twitching with every beat of his heart. A clear, glistening drop of precum drew her eyes to him and she blushed as she could not stop the moan of appreciation that slipped from her.

"Do you want me?" He whispered, slowly stroking himself, stepping so that the tip was inches from her mouth.

"Yes... please...." Her voice shook as she tried to kiss the tip, only to have him step back.

"Not yet." She nearly sobbed when he said that. With a smile he went back to exploring, teasing her pulsing button, bringing her to the edge and then bringing her back.

He drank the nectar that flowed from her, tongue lapping eagerly at her flesh. He sucked her button, moaning as she flooded his mouth with her sweet juices. This was what he had looked for, dreamed of. Now she was here and he wanted her to scream with pleasure--to never want to leave.

She was going mad. She wanted him inside her, wanted to feel his length filling her. "Please! I need you!"

He moved up her body, kissing the warm, sweat slicked flesh lovingly. "When I take you, nothing will ever feel as good, no one will ever take my place." He kissed her fiercely. "Say it...."

She looked into his eyes, hers glazed with need. "No one but you...."

He pressed into her as deeply as he could, feeling the extra tightness as he entered her womb. She cried out as he shifted, holding her legs up against his chest as he thrust in and out with agonizing slowness. He watched her and also glanced at the sight of his thickness moving in and out of her, parting the sweetly swollen lips that looked like the petals of a dew kissed rose.

He drove her to the first of many orgasms, thrilled at the sight of her breasts heaving as she thrashed beneath him. He then began to thrust harder, driving himself into her and allowing one hand to stroke her button mercilessly.

She was screaming out as she climaxed over and over. When he moved to thrust his manhood into her mouth she took it eagerly, sucking it down into her throat as her hands stroked and caressed his sac. He clutched her hair as he watched her suckling him. He would fill her womb with his seed later--for now he wanted to see her suck him dry, take him into her, feed from him.

With a howl he exploded, moaning as she missed not a drop of his offering to her. She sucked until nothing was left, whimpering when he pulled away to settle beside her. He held her close, cuddling her and whispering. "The night is yet young, we will share ourselves many times before the dawn comes." He kissed her neck tenderly. "Next I will show you pleasure and pain...."

She was dazed, sated. Never had a man made her feel like this. She lay there, moaning softly every time her tender nipples brushed his skin. When they had slept a while he awoke her with a kiss.

"Now... to experience pain."

He rolled her over and brought his hand down on her rounded ass. She cried out and moaned. He spanked her until her ass was red and she was writhing in need. Then he pulled her from the bed and guided her to a special room. She gaped as he settled her on a padded table and strapped her arms and legs down. Her legs were far apart and she whimpered as he took a thin whip from a shelf.

"Noooo...."

His reaction was quick. He struck her across the breasts hard with the leather whip.

"Yes... and you will soon beg for more...."

She soon was lost in a world of pain and pleasure. He would spank, pinch, bite... then plunge his tongue, fingers or manhood inside her. She was brought close to climax numerous times and dropped back each time. Her body was burning from the welts and the aching in her loins. She was sobbing as he teased her yet again. Then with a savage move he slammed into her, pounding her swollen sex roughly.

He gripped her hips as he filled her with himself. As she rammed back against him he felt his release approaching. As she screamed out, he filled her with his seed, almost feeling it hit the walls of her fertile womb. He reached down and pinched her button, making her climax again.

"Yessss"

The word came out as a hiss as she tightened around him. He withdrew and undid her bonds. With surprising strength he carried to the bath and tenderly cleaned her and dressed her hurts. He placed in bed and held her tightly as she drifted off to sleep.

"Sleep well beloved... tomorrow I will make you truly mine... for all eternity."