Lessons Ch. 00

Story Info
Prologue: college student catches his professor's eye - & her lust.
2.4k words
4.41
80.8k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan had no idea how many men or women were around, but going by the sounds there were plenty of them around. If he tried, he might have been able to figure it out, but the cool air brushing over his nude form, the cold feel of the edge of Her stilettos resting on his back, the slight press of the plastic rings of his chastity belt, the somewhat sore feeling of his gagged jaw, and the acute awareness of being used as a nude foot stool bound on his hands and knees by his Mistress/Woman's Studies professor was a bit distracting. In the haze of submission, he idly thought back to how it all began less than a month ago. When they were in a more casual setting, they usually laughed about it because, for all that had actually happened to him, he still felt like he was in some sort of porno movie, rather than real life.

Taking a Woman's Studies course had been a bit of a gambit for Ryan, one that his friends gave him no end of trouble about as he signed up. But, going into the business world, showing that he had, of his own will, taken a course like this was sure to help with brownie points for political correctness, and he also hoped to show some of the more closed-minded people in the class that not all men were pigs, and that chivalry and respect weren't chauvinism and patronizing.

As he'd likely predicted, when he walked in on the first Monday of class, he was the only guy in the class. He recognized a few of his female friends from around campus and sat near one of them, who had tried to point him in the right direction to his class -- they had a good laugh when he revealed he was, indeed, in this class. A bit of joking between the two ensued before the professor walked in.

All of Ryan's career and social intents for showing up to class went completely out the window as Professor Aldera entered. For all his talk, Ryan was still a hormone charged college-aged male, and she was, well, to say she was beautiful is like saying water's wet.

She was like something out of one of his dreams. She looked to be in her late thirties, perhaps just entering her forties. She still kept her hair long, a head full of flowing auburn curls that cascaded past her shoulders and down to her back, with a few streaks of red highlights in them. Her eyes were an almost paralyzing green behind the proper glasses she wore. The outfit she wore was a somewhat tight dark blue blouse and matching black skirt that slid down around her curved hips to her ankles, topped off with a slight flash of black stockings and heels. She didn't sport a pure tiny hourglass form (which was nice for Ryan, really thin women creeped him out a bit), she was certainly well endowed, round breasts just showing a slight hint of sag, the heels keeping her equally around rear tight and high. She had a slight bit of a middle, but it just helped pull her all together.

"...in our class?" In what was perhaps the first of the many (though not all as negative) embarrassments he felt in front of her, the first came when he barely heard her speaking for all his staring at her. A few girls around the class were giggling, some were shooting daggers, others just rolled their eyes.

"Wh- oh, yes, Professor, that's me." He caught up, managing to compose himself.

"You didn't take a wrong turn or select a wrong class, Ryan? I think this is my first time seeing a boy in my class." Being twenty-one, it was a bit odd to hear himself called 'boy', but Ryan passed it off.

"No, Professor, I'm here because I want to be." He said with what he hoped sounded like confidence.

"Well, then. Welcome to my class." She shot him what was unmistakably a challenging, almost playful wink as she turned, starting the opening lecture. Despite the raging hard-on he was sporting under the table, and the urges to just stare at her and admire just how God damned beautiful she was, Ryan pulled all of his attention on the material. After his screwed-up entrance, he had to prove he was serious.

Class passed by and large in the same way over the next few weeks, other than Ryan's showers on days after class were taking a bit longer than normal as he worked out his 'frustrations' from class. Their first major paper was assigned, each of them chosen to select a topic about a woman's role in various vocations and social settings, and how it has changed.

"Ryan, can you come here, please?"

They had just received the paper's requirements, and most of the rest of the class had filtered out of the room. Ryan nodded and packed his things and made his way to the front, standing in front of the desk. It was a bit hotter than seasonally normal that day, and she had her blouse opened one or two buttons. The dark frills of her bra were just visible against the open blouse. It took all his will not to stare.

"Ryan, I must say you've done phenomenal in this class so far. Well thought out comments, active in discussions, always staying on top of things. The first boy in my class to show such... dedication. I'm impressed." His cheeks flushed a bright red at the comment.

"W-Well, Professor, I'm just doing my best. I joined this class to learn, but also to make a bit of a point, and I just don't want to not be taken seriously."

"Well, Ryan, I'm going to give you a chance for that, if you'd like. A chance to really dazzle me." She smiled a bit, tongue sliding across her fully, ruby red lips. His breathing grew a bit shorter.

"D-Dazzle, Professor?" His throat had gone dry.

"Yes, Ryan." She stood up and walked around towards him. "There's one aspect of this assignment that no one ever wants to look at, and I think that you can handle it, or at least be more willing to." She handed him a small folder of papers. He flipped through a few of them, which largely focused on woman's role in the BDSM community over the last few years.

"P-Professor?" He looked up from the papers to a confident smirk on her lips. It made him feel weak in the knees. He shook his head and was able to compose himself, taking a few slow breaths. God she was beautiful, and with this assignment it was almost like she was targeting him specifically in all of his weaknesses.

"Yes, Ryan. You see, as shocking as this might be, I tend to dabble a bit in some more... erotic hobbies. And over the years, the number of women in a dominant position in the general bondage community has risen steadily. I was hoping you could do a bit more technical research on it, perhaps tie it into something else. None of the girls in class have ever really taken to it, but I think that you would be less... abject to getting to look at porn for school. Am I right?" She laughed softly, and he laughed in response.

"I can do this, Professor. It'll be... interesting." She smiled and patted him across the shoulder.

"Wonderful! Included in there are a few passwords for some websites. I don't want you to have to dump a bunch of cash just to do research. Now, keep this quiet, Ryan, alright? It's a topic of... personal interest, and I'd rather not let it known I'm sharing porn passwords with my students." All of the worry and anxiety he felt washed away as they laughed over the comment. Ryan felt much more relaxed now as a few more jokes passed between them before he went off to his next class.

"She has to be playing with me." He whispered as he checked out the websites she had given him. Almost all of them involved a sort of student/teacher sort of BDSM to them, mostly featuring slightly older women and younger men together, with the woman invariably on top in the relationship. Some of the websites were incredibly explicit, whereas a few others were more about the lifestyle than for a direct profit of exploitation. "But there's no way she'd... no, no way. Hm? What's this?"

He pulled out a small slip of paper from the back of the list of sites and passwords. It wasn't just a generic domain and password set, but a specific URL on some server somewhere. It took him just a moment to key it into the browser before he was met with a simple white page, with a single line of text.

"If you liked this, RPH213 tomorrow at 3p. Do not be late if you plan to show up."

RPH was shorthand for Rupert Hall on campus, and it took his somewhat porn-addled brain about five seconds to put the right peg in the right hole and realize that RPH213 was Professor Aldera's office.

"Holy shit." He muttered under his breath as he just stared at the text for what must have been minutes before closing the window. He shut down his laptop and hurried into the bathroom. It was time for a shower.

Much to Ryan's surprise, class the next day went completely without incident. She didn't bring anything up, even after class when she asked him how his research was going and checked that the passwords worked. There was a slight glint of expectation in her paralyzing green eyes, and it took Ryan a minute after he left the classroom for lunch to realize that she knew his answer already, and likely had before she even gave him the site.

She told him later that it was the way he spoke about women, the answers he gave, and a few other body language cues that clued her into his possible desire for such things, and his willingness to take the special assignment, and his somewhat eager approach were the final cues for her to give it a try. But at the time, all Ryan knew is that he was about to take a headlong dive into something he had no idea what to expect from. And that element of the unknown is perhaps what made it all the more exciting.

"Ryan! I'm glad you decided to come, please, have a seat." She said, as affable and polite as ever, closing the door after he came in, moving to sit behind her desk. "If you'll give me a moment, just putting the grades from our last quiz into the computer. A+ for my only male in class, once again. You never fail to impress me." She said with a wink, going back to the computer for a few long, agonizingly tense moments before turning around. She leaned forward, more of her ample cleavage exposed to him from her unbuttoned blouse.

"Y-You're welcome, Professor. I do what I can." Ryan stammered out.

"I suspect you always do." She said as she slowly rose. She stepped around her desk towards him, the click of her slender heels echoing as she traced a finger along his shoulder. "Do you know why I asked you here, Ryan? Why I gave you that assignment? Why I'm putting my career in danger by exposing this desire to you?" She asked softly, walking back and forth behind him, finger constantly trailing along his shoulders.

"You knew I'd say yes." He whispered out, shivers constantly running up and down his spine from the feel of her nail gently gliding back and forth across him.

"Exactly." She whispered to him with a smile, moving to wrap her arms around his neck gently, the full softness of her breasts pressing into back of his head and neck gently. "I knew you wanted me from the moment I saw you that first day of class. At first, I thought you were just another horn dog. But there was something in the way you looked at me. It was hunger, oh yes, but not just hunger. Appreciation. Desire. Lust. Respect. Admiration, even. So I asked you certain questions in class. Gave you special quizzes."

"W-Wha-" He was cut off as she pushed one of her fingers to his lips gently, making a soft shushing noise in his ear. A slight bit of prodding from the finger had it passing through his lips, his tongue licking at it gently as he felt her presence overwhelm him.

"Teacher is talking." She whispered, letting her finger rest in his mouth gently. "And I took cues. I guessed a bit, but took how you answered, and the way you phrased it, to guess that you wanted me, but not in the way that most boys would. You didn't want to take me and ravage me. Oh no. You, little Ryan, wanted me to take you." She slid the finger gently out of his mouth, only to slide two in its place, using her free hand to stroke his cheek gently. "You wanted me to take you and make you mine. I could see it in your eyes, in your words, your actions. Little body language cues. But whether or not you would act, was the question. It's a danger for both of us. But I'm glad. It's worth the risk to finally find myself a slave worth his salt." She slid her fingers out and smiled, stroking them down his cheek, leaving a cool trail.

"I'm going to give you my address, Ryan. I want you to be at my house tonight at nine o'clock, with a change of clothes for tomorrow. We'll see if this will work." She said with a kind, soft smile to him. "Oh, and before I forget, here." She gave him a small brown bag. "Don't open this until you get to my house. When you do, you'll know what to do with it. If you open it before... well, I won't be able to tell. But I can tell. You'll wait, because I asked you to. Now get going, I have papers to grade."

And just like that... it was over. The date had been set, the next step in his fate sealed, the heavy paper bag resting in his hand. He was tempted to look in, to open it and see this big secret she had given to him.

But she was right. He'd wait until she told him he could open. He'd listen to her, and obey.

And it felt so good to know he was.