Lessons Ch. 05

Story Info
The threesome happens.
1.4k words
4.46
72.9k
6
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Brown
James_Brown
211 Followers

It proved to be a little difficult to arrange the liaison between Sylvia, Gabrielle and myself. It was necessary of course to find somewhere for all five of our girls to stay for the night before the three of us could get together. We thought that is was unreasonable to ask Sylvia's parents to look after all five of them at one time. So I had left it to Sylvia and Gabrielle to work things out; I was sure that they would come up with something.

I was in no particular hurry, as I had plenty to keep me occupied. I spent another delightful evening with Chantelle and Jasmin. And every now and then, Nikki would come and snuggle up on my lap, usually while I was watching TV, when nobody else was home. She would whisper in my ear and I would know exactly what she wanted. We would go to her room and make slow delicious love on her bed. And in addition, Sylvia's appetite for sex seemed to have increased since I had found out about her and Gabrielle. I certainly hadn't forgotten about the suggested threesome, but I was just going with the flow.

One Friday evening when I arrived home from work, I was surprised to see Gabrielle's car in the driveway. Only a little surprised, as of course she did visit us from time to time, but not usually in the early evening like this. I thought that the children must have some after-school thing happening, but as I walked in the front door I noticed that the house was very quiet. I went into the kitchen, and there were Sylvia and Gabrielle preparing food.

"Hi, sweetheart," said Sylvia, and she stopped what she was doing and came over and kissed me. It wasn't her normal 'welcome home' kiss, but a long deep kiss.

"Hi, handsome," said Gabrielle. Then she came over and kissed me as well. And it was definitely not a sister-in-law kiss, but a deep sensual kiss.

Tonight's the night, I thought immediately.

I was instructed to shower and shave, and then to put on my satin robe. And while it was not stated, I knew that I was meant to wear nothing else except the robe.

I took special care with my grooming, and when I returned to the living area I heard soft music coming from the lounge room, so I went in there. The lights had been dimmed, and the food had been placed buffet-style on the coffee table. Sylvia and Gabrielle had both changed into robes. "Come and eat," said Sylvia.

I opened a bottle of Merlot and poured three glasses of wine. We all sat on the couch, nibbled at the food, sipped the wine, and chatted. As we ate, I caught tantalising glimpses of breasts and thighs, as the girls leaned forward to pick up some food, or settled back to drink their wine.

After we had finished eating, Sylvia and Gabrielle both stood up, undid their sashes and dropped their robes to the floor. They were both naked under their robes.

I gazed at the two beautiful women standing in front of me. But then they both attacked me, giggling, and pulled off my robe. Of course my cock was pretty hard by then, and as soon as it came into sight, Gabrielle bent down and took it in her mouth.

Now Sylvia is of course an expert in giving head, and I love it when she does it to me, but somehow Gabrielle was different. I'm not saying that she was better than Sylvia, just different. It was a whole new experience for me, and I sat back and enjoyed every second.

Soon I felt as though my cock was going to burst. "Let's go to the bedroom," I suggested.

The bedroom had been prepared with candles and incense, and the bed covers had been turned down. As soon as we were in the room, Gabrielle pushed me back onto the bed. She threw herself on me and kissed me passionately, rubbing her soaking wet pussy against my thigh. I moved her around a little and slipped my cock into her pussy. She gasped as I entered her, and started moving her hips, stroking my cock with her pussy.

"Oh Sylvie," she gasped. "What a lovely cock Steve has. Come and watch while he fucks me."

Sylvia came and kissed Gabrielle, and then she sat next to us and started to rub her pussy. I reached up and squeezed Gabrielle's lovely tits while she rode me. The feel of Gabrielle's pussy and the sight of both naked women made it hard to hold back for very long. "I'm cumming, Gaby," I gasped. "Cum inside me, lover," Gabrielle said. "Fill me up with your cum! Yes, yes, ohhhhhhh ....... I'm cumming too!!" Her words sent me over the edge and I jetted my cum deep into her pussy.

Gabrielle collapsed down on top of me, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me. My cock was still buried in her pussy. Then Sylvia moved down to the bottom of the bed. "You've had your fun, little sister," she said. "Now it's my turn."

Gabrielle moved off me, and Sylvia pounced on my cock, taking it deep in her mouth and licking it clean. Because I had cum so quickly, it didn't take long for me to recover. As soon as I was hard again, Sylvia climbed on top of me and slid her pussy down the length of my shaft, until I was completely buried in her. "Oh what a lovely cock," said Gabrielle. "I loved the way that it stretched me out so much. You're so lucky to be able to be fucked by Steve any time you want." Gabrielle's words spurred Sylvia to stroke her pussy up and down my shaft furiously until she came.

We lay together on the bed for a while, and then I said, "All right, you've both had the use of my cock, now it's my turn. I want to see come first class pussy licking."

Sylvia and Gabrielle smiled at each other, and moved around so that they were in a sixty-nine position. I watched fascinated as they used their lips and tongues to give each other pleasure. I reached over and slapped their asses, and they both squealed, and worked their tongues faster and faster until they both came.

The evening drifted into night, but we were oblivious to the time as the three of us pleasured each other again and again. Finally we all collapsed from exhaustion and slept till morning.

I was the first to awaken. At first I was startled to find two naked women snuggled up to me, but in an instant I remembered the joys of the previous evening. The memories had an immediate effect on my cock.

Gabrielle woke just a couple of minutes after I had woken. "Morning, lover," she murmured. "Morning yourself, gorgeous," I said. Then I rubbed my cock against her thigh. "Interested?" I asked. "Oh yes!" she exclaimed.

I rolled Gabrielle onto her tummy. She spread her legs and I moved up in between them, slipping my cock into her pussy. She gasped as my full length penetrated her. I pulled my cock out and rammed it back in, hard and fast. "Yes!" she gasped. "Fuck me hard! Just like that!" A few more strokes and we both came.

I was so intent on fucking Gabrielle that I had more or less forgotten that Sylvia was there. Amazingly, she had slept through it all. She had always been a sound sleeper, but even so, the amount of noise that Gabrielle had made I thought would have woken anyone.

Gabrielle and I both looked at Sylvia. Then Gabrielle moved down between Sylvia's legs and started to lick her pussy. Sylvia murmured and smiled in her sleep. She reached down and pulled Gabrielle's face hard against her pussy. In a few minutes Sylvia gasped as she came, and at the same time she woke up.

Sylvia looked up in surprise. Gabrielle and I both laughed, and Sylvia said, "Oh, what a nice way to wake up."

It would have been nice to spend the morning in bed with both of these amazingly hot women, but it was Saturday and we all had things to do. So we all showered and dressed, and then ate breakfast, after which Gabrielle left to go home.

James_Brown
James_Brown
211 Followers