Lessons for Katie 02

Story Info
Katie continues her lessons
2.3k words
4.57
73.7k
53

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of Lessons for Katie. My step-daughter Katie had just given me a surprise by telling me she wanted me to be her first. She took her body to my side of the car & gave me one of the best blow jobs I'd ever had. It is now time for the story to continue.


My dick was still hard from the blow job Katie just gave me. I can't believe she'd never given head before. She was straddling me again in the passenger seat of her mother's 4X4.

I was naked, but she still had her flimsy shorts on. I could feel her heat coming through her shorts on my cock. She was grinding herself into my lap whilst we kissed.

My hands were all over her. I slid my hands into her shorts & to my surprise, I only found bare arse cheeks. Katie wasn't wearing any underwear at all. She must have had this idea before we left. So sexy. I began to knead, squeeze & caress the firmest arse, yet such soft skin I think I'd ever touched.

I ran one finger down her arse crack & over her rosebud. She pushed harder into me & kissed me more feverishly as I brushed over it. 'maybe she'll like anal, like her mother' I thought. Yet her rosebud wasn't my final destination. I ran my finger a little further south & found my target. I had found her soft, silky wet, virginal pussy. I could only just reach a bit, due to reaching around her & down. Yet there it was, so moist, so much heat. I tickled my finger back & forth a little, just to let her feel a finger other than her own for the first time. She moaned & pushed back hoping to get more of my finger onto, or into her sopping slit. It didn't work very well at all. All it succeeded in doing was rubbing herself against my length even more. I wanted, no needed to be inside her. But not yet.

'Let's move to the back honey. We'll have more room there.' We got out & moved to the back of the 4X4. I folded down the seats in the back, which gave us lots of room to lay down, but still with good headroom as well. Katie climbed in first & was laying on her side looking at my naked body in the moonlight, about to hop in as well. I pushed on one of her legs, to let her know to roll onto her back. I climbed in next to her, Katie now on her back & me on my side propped up on my elbow. I cupped my hand around the back of her neck & lowered my face down to kiss her, but slower & more passionate than before. Her body responded by breathing in deeper, her hand now wrapping around my neck & arching her back with each movement of the kiss.

'Make love to me daddy. I'm so horny. I need to feel you inside me.' My dick resting on her hip twitched with excitement at her words. I could have cum on her shorts & stomach hearing it. 'Not yet baby. I've got something else for you first.' She looked at me puzzled, 'What do you mean dad?'

I didn't say a word. Instead I started kissing down her neck & onto her perfect, perfect breasts. I spent some time there, kissing, fondling, sucking her nipples & tracing them with my tongue.

I worked my way to her flat, toned stomach, still kissing & running my hands over as much of her body as I could. I got to the waistband of her shorts. By now I was actually kneeling between her legs. 'I don't think you'll be needing these any more honey.' With that I locked my fingers into the waistband of her shorts, as if knowing what I was about to do, Katie lifted her hips up, allowing me to pull her shorts down her smooth legs. This gives me the first proper look at her untouched pussy. It was just 2 feet away from my face & maybe 6 inches from my now over swollen cock. I wanted to just drive myself into her there & then, but I had to show her more to sex than just fucking.

Her pussy looked so sexy. A small smooth mound, with a perfect slit, that was glistening from her wetness. I could see her swollen clit peeking out through her labia, begging for attention & relief.

I decided to tease her a while. I ran my hands over her thighs, squeezing & massaging all the way to the crease where her legs meet her pussy. I cupped my hands either side & gently kneaded the soft flesh around her pussy. This made her slowly rotate her hips in my hands. Breathing heavier at the closeness of my hands to her most private spot. Then with some pressure, I ran both thumbs over her outer lips, causing them to spread under my touch. This made her gasp, as my thumbs now pressed against her inner lips as well. I kept going all the way to her clit, where I lingered & continued to rub that most sensitive spot on her. 'Oh god dad. That's better than my fingers. Make love to me daddy pleeeasssse. I need you now.'

I slid my body up hers, kissing all the way back up her stomach, breasts, neck & then to her mouth. As I arrived at her mouth, the tip of my cock was touching her pussy lips. I flexed my hips, pushing just the head in enough, to spread her slightly. My Katie's pussy had never had a cock in it before & now it was about to have mine. Even with just my head inside her, I could feel her tightness & smoothness. Katie gasped.

Katie started kissing me harder & sucking on my tongue. She tried to push up to me, to make me slide in further. But I adjusted myself to not let that happen. 'Don't tease me dad. I can feel you part way in. Take me dad, just take me'. I couldn't believe my sexy, hot step-daughter was actually begging me to fuck her. But I had some more playing to do first. 'I'll be back honey.' With that a pulled the tip of my cock out of virginal pussy & moved back down her body. At first she complained about me pulling away.

Then my mouth arrived at her pussy. With my thumbs I spread her labia wide, exposing the soft pink fruit inside. Her scent was intoxicating. I lowered my head & ever so softly ran my tongue up her exposed slit, from bottom to top. Her hands both slapped down on the floor of the 4X4, arched her back & breathed in so deeply. 'Holy shit dad. What was that? That felt amazing.' I huffed with a smile at her, as I had only run my tongue up her once & got that reaction. I went back, this time applying more pressure with my tongue & flicking it back & forth at the same time. My Katie was seemingly in heaven & frankly so was I. She had the sweetest tasting pussy. My Katie's honeypot was now my favourite meal. I tongued her pussy more & massaged it with my thumbs at the same time.

Then re-adjusting myself, I slid my tongue as deep into her slit as I could & started fucking her with my tongue. Katie started to push against my mouth, trying to get more of my tongue into her. I moved my tongue straight to her clit & slid a finger into her. Faster I licked, flicked & nibbled on her clit, whilst fingering my step-daughters tight little hole. At one point I pushed almost too far & I could feel the barrier to fully make her a woman. I wanted to break that with me inside her, not with my finger, so I controlled the thrusting of my hand better. I then began just sucking on her clit & wiggling my finger with great pressure against the front wall of her vagina. Katie grabbed my head with both hands & started bucking against my face. 'Oh god dad. Oh fuck. Don't stop. I'm going to cum.' This only caused me to quicken my pace & the pressure on her clit & with my finger. Her legs clamped around my head & her body started to shake. Then I tasted her juices flowing out of her. I had just given my baby girl her first oral orgasm. She could have left her legs clamped on my head, I would've stayed there for ever.

She released my head from its heavenly prison & pulled me up to her. 'Make love to me dad. Now. I can't wait anymore'. Such a wanton look in her eyes. 'Did you like that honey?', was my response to her. 'I've never felt anything like that before dad. Damn you're good.' I leant down & kissed her, allowing her to taste her own juices still on my lips. As I did, I slowly slid the head of my cock back into her waiting pussy. Katie spread her legs further to allow me more access. 'Are you sure baby girl?' I asked. 'Yes dad. Do it. Make love to me now. I need to feel you in me.' I pushed a little further in, allowing her to get used to having something other than her finger inside her. Like I said earlier, I'm not long, only about 7 1/2", but I am thicker than some. I could feel her stretching around me, until I could feel her barrier against the tip of my cock. I stayed there for a few seconds, enjoying the last few moments of my beautiful step-daughters virginity. I pulled back a little & then pushed forward, with more pressure & I felt it pop. I had just made my girl into a woman. Katie's face winced at that moment. So I just stayed there without moving for a time. Her tightness felt like a soft, warm hand, cuddling my cock. Katie then just looked at me, smiled & nodded. I knew then she was ok to continue.

Slowly I started to truly make love to this beauty beneath me, sliding in & out of her perfect pussy.

Katie started to match my strokes with her own hips rocking to meet me. She held me so tight at first, then began to relax & get into it more. Katie was running her hands up & down my back. At one point she even grabbed my arse cheeks, squeezed them & started pulling me into her more.

'You're so deep dad. You feel so good. Don't ever stop making love to me dad.' The way Katie was talking only turned me on more. I got up on my knees, still inside my baby girl. Then lifting her legs, I put them over my shoulders & pushed myself further into her. I could now feel my balls against her arse cheeks. I just smiled at her, as I was now buried to the hilt inside Katie. "Holy shit dad, I didn't think you could get deeper. Oh fuck.' Katie dug her nails into my arms as I quickened my pace somewhat. 'There's a lot I could teach you & show you honey. If you'd like me too.' She looked back at me, with a complete wanton look in her eyes. 'Oh god yes.' She growled. I adjusted myself & started pounding Katie's soaking wet pussy hard. My balls slapping against her arse.

'Oh fuck, oh fuck. Don't stop dad. I going to cum again.' I felt her body go tense & her pussy tighten. This only caused me to fuck her as fast as I could possibly go. I wasn't going to hold out much longer. 'Cum with me dad. Cum inside me. I want you to take me properly & cum inside me.' My Katie was almost begging me to cum inside her hot, sweet pussy. As I've had a vasectomy, I knew I couldn't get her pregnant & I never could say no to Katie anyway.

Katie's body started to shake more. Her pussy's grip on my cock got tighter & then it happened. She let out the loudest guttural moan I'd ever heard from a woman & I felt her pussy juices squirt over my cock & then they back down over her slit. I kept slamming myself into her, causing wave after wave of orgasm for Katie. 'Fuck dad. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh god. Cum in me dad.' That was it, I couldn't hold on any longer. My cock swelled & with another hard thrust into her, I exploded deep inside Katie's pussy. Even though I'd already blown in Katie's mouth & throat, it felt like I hadn't cum in months. Shot after shot came out of me into her. I was filling her completely.

I slowed my pace, as my own orgasm subsided. I looked down & saw my seed oozing out around my cock & down her arse crack. That sight kept my cock hard. I released Katie's legs from my shoulders, allowing them to fall back to the floor of the 4X4. I then collapsed on top of her, holding each other for what seemed like a forever moment. The feeling of just laying there, with my still hard cock buried inside Katie was heavenly.

'Thank you dad. That was better than I could ever have imagined.' She hugged my neck tight. 'Anytime honey. Anytime at all.' I meant that too. I would make love to Katie any time she wanted from that time on. After about ten minutes of just laying there, we climbed back out of the back of the 4X4, tidied ourselves up & drove home.

When we got back, my wife said to Katie, 'Good driving lesson honey?'

Katie flicked me a knowing smile, looked back at her mother & replied, 'Great lesson mum. Dad's the best teacher a girl could have.'

More lessons for Katie to follow. If you want more.