Lessons for Katie 05

Story Info
Katie & I on the last night before my wife returns.
3.4k words
4.48
74.9k
35

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 5 in Lessons for Katie. My wife is still away. After the previous night and this morning, I couldn't believe how lucky I was. My story now continues...

*

Katie went out for the day, something about shopping with friends and would be home for dinner tonight. I went through my routine of tidying the house, putting on the dishwasher, vacuuming and doing some laundry.

Despite the fact Katie had milked me three times already that morning, when I picked up her sexy underwear I got hard again. I brought her bra up to my face breathing in deeply. Her natural scent was clinging to the material. No one was home so I stepped out of my shorts in the laundry and started stroking myself. I put her bra down and this time picked up her panties instead. I hadn't done that before. Bringing them to my nose I inhaled the aroma of her pussy that I had already come to know so quickly. It felt sexy and dirty all at the same time, but I couldn't help it. I couldn't get enough of Katie. She was becoming an addiction, playing on my mind constantly.

I pumped my cock hard until I was ready to cum. Being in a constant state of horniness and the fact our shower was about four hours prior, I didn't take too long to climax. I wrapped her panties over the head of my dick, blowing my load into them. Satisfied I placed the used underwear in the washer and started the machine.

Katie returned around six, waved a few shopping bags in front of me saying it had been a worthwhile day. I didn't quite know how a shopping trip could be worthwhile. But then again I'm a guy so such things baffle me.

I heard Katie shower upstairs. When I heard the water stop, I waited around twenty minutes and called her down for dinner. She answered back saying she'd be down in a few minutes.

I was already at the table when she walked into the dining room. A pink silk slip was her dinner clothing of choice. Spaghetti straps plunging in the middle to show off her more than ample cleavage, stopping half way between pussy and knee. I gulped as she slunk into the room, her arm bent at the elbow gliding her fingers on the door frame as she entered.

"You like Daddy?" Her voice was almost a purr.

She twirled as she spoke, showing me the back of her slip. The back only came just above the top of her firm, rounded bottom, showing off the soft skin of her back. I was completely taken aback by her beauty, the sexiness she oozed as she walked towards me. The dance classes when she took up until a year ago certainly taught her how to move.

"Umm aargh errrr yep. Yes, yes I do honey."

"I bought this today. I thought of you and thought you might like me in it. I love the way it feels on my skin."

"I do. I do like you in it honey. Wow. Umm. Come, come eat your dinner."

I was stammering as I spoke. My step daughter had me actually given me the inability to speak. That had never happened before. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. But Katie was on a different level of beauty all together. Now dressed the way she was and looking the way she did, I couldn't find the right words to string a proper sentence together. She sat down across from me at the table.

"I bought something else for you today too Dad. I hope you'll like it."

"And what's that honey?"

"Now that would be telling. It's a surprise. I'll show you later. Now eat your dinner."

Now my step daughter was teasing me. We ate dinner and spoke of her day with her friends. After dinner we cleaned up the kitchen together, brushing against one another purposefully, but making no mention of what was on both of our minds. We then settled down in the lounge room to watch some TV. She lay in my lap, her hand high up my thigh, while I rested my hand on her waist. I glanced down at her body several times to take in every curve and line of her form. Katie would look up and catch me staring at her longingly.

"Eye's front mister. You're missing the movie."

"Yes ma'am." I playfully replied.

I'd dozed off towards the end of the movie. Not a full sleep, just that place you go to in between, where you're sort of asleep, but can still hear what's going on around you.

"I think you might need to go to bed Dad. Go on."

Katie sat up, kissed me fully on the lips and sent me on my way.

"I love you honey."

"I love you too Dad. Good night."

I made my way upstairs to my room, stripped off my clothes and climbed into bed. The sheets still smelt of Katie's and my sex the previous night and this morning. 'I must remember to change them before Kassy gets home tomorrow.' I thought to myself.

I'd only been in bed for five minutes when my bedroom door opened. I wasn't asleep yet and looked over to the entrance to my room.

"You forgot your other present silly."

Katie stood in the doorway holding the door frame with one hand, leg bent with one foot on top of the other, with the hall light behind her, almost silhouetting her. I could now see the present she referred to. Her slip was gone. In its place was a white soft lace thong with matching bra. The bra was about as small an amount of material as you could get for breasts her size and still call it a bra. The top of the lace stopped just over her nipple, leaving a very large amount of breast flesh uncovered. I reached to my bed side table and turned on my lamp, giving me a better look at her. Again she twirled, slower this time. My cock instantly sprang to life. My approval could not be hidden under the sheet that was covering me.

"You like this one on me? I bought it especially for you."

"You look amazing honey. But why buy this for my benefit?"

"Well..." She slowly slinked her way to my bed. "I'm a woman now. You see me and touch me like a woman. So I wanted to feel like a woman and look like a woman for you. Is that so bad?"

"Bad noooo. In fact very nice indeed. You do look ridiculously sexy though. I think you need to come to bed."

"Well I wasn't planning on putting this on and not coming to your bed."

Katie pulled back the sheet exposing my hardness. A wicked grin came across her face. Without a word she climbed into bed, straddling my lap. My erection was between her arse cheeks and against the soft lace just covering her perfectly smooth sex. She rocked her hips back and forth on my length, getting herself wetter for me. I could feel her labia spread either side of my rigid penis. I took in the sight of her full breasts above me, still seductively hidden behind the thin lace.

"Mmmm. You like that Jai?"

"Yeah baby. Come here and kiss me."

She ground her pussy against me, rocking it back as she lay down on my chest. She moaned as her clit came into contact with me. My lips were parted with her tongue pushing into my mouth. We kissed, heads rocking from side to side as the passion overtook us. My hands explored her body, feeling the lace of her bra and further down to her thong. It was the tiniest amount of material. The material was maybe one inch wide across the band and no more than half an inch wide travelling down her arse crack to her pussy.

Katie pushed herself up off my chest and resumed grinding her teasingly covered pussy against my rod slowly. Oh so slowly. It was very erotic. I ran my hands up her arms to her shoulders then let them find their way to her scantily concealed breasts. I tried to reach my hands around to undo the clasp on her bra. Instead she pulled my hands away then waved her finger at me.

"No Jai. I want it to stay on, so no trying that again ok?" "Yes ma'am." I mock saluted her and smiled. "But why? I love your breasts."

"Well you can love them with the bra on. I bought this to look sexy for you and I want to look like this the whole time." The whole time the slow rocking of her hips never ceased.

"I see. Well you look sexy to me no matter what. But I do like the way they look in that."

"Tonight I want you to just lie where you are and enjoy. I'll do all the work tonight ok?"

I couldn't hide my smile. My little Katie had apparently become quite the seductress. I nodded and decided to give in to her wants. Letting her steer how the evening went. This only caused my throbbing member to become even harder, (if that was even possible).

She kept up her slow movements back and forth along my cock a few minutes longer, kneading my chest with her hands the whole time. Her hips rocked further and longer. The lace was so soft on her g-string that friction wasn't even a problem. Suddenly she shuddered, her legs tightened around my hips and her head flipped back as she came for the first time that night. I could feel that her panties were now soaked. Katie moved up my body, turned around so she was facing my feet and lowered herself onto my mouth.

"Taste me Jai. Taste what you do to me."

I didn't need to be told twice. I opened my mouth as Katie pushed her lace covered mound into it. Her scent was like an intoxicating drug. I breathed her in deeply. I sucked her juices from her thong. My tongue easily found a way past the edge of the flimsy lace and into her entrance. I tongue fucked her while she ground herself against my mouth. My hands were rubbing, squeezing and kneading the flesh on her thighs.

Katie then lowered her body. First her stomach on my chest, then her lacy breasts on my stomach. Her soft hand ran up my thigh, grabbing my rigid penis in it. Her warm breath then the slightest flick of her tongue across the tip, tasting my pre-cum. I moaned into her silky moist pussy.

She slid around my cock as she pushed it past her lips and into her hungry mouth. As slow as she ground herself to orgasm, was the same pace she employed on this blowjob. I can't say I'd ever been blown so slowly before. It was teasing, sensual and erotic all at the same time. My tongue was still working at her smooth folds. I licked around her labia, ran my tongue up her open slit, flicked the tip over her clit and probed the inside of her sex with as much of my tongue as I could push into her. Katie moaned around my dick, sending a vibration through it. Her mouth slowly slid up and down my shaft. Her hand glided with matching strokes. Her tongue flicked around my cock inside her mouth. I could have let her do that for hours.

After around ten minutes, Katie picked her pace up slightly as her breathing became shallower. I could sense she was close to orgasming again. Her hand had moved so she only had her thumb and index finger making a ring around my cock. This allowed her to slide more of me into her mouth. I began to feel the tip bump the back of her throat on each downward motion. I couldn't believe how good my stepdaughter had become at giving head and that she had no gag reflex. I loved it and the swelling of dick told her that as well. Contact was broken between her mouth and my cock for a few seconds.

"Cum for me Jai. Let me taste you."

Katie went straight back to working me. Her suction increased, as did the speed of her head bobbing up and down. Her hips twitched as she ground her mound into my mouth and my tongue worked harder on her clit. I exploded into my Katie's mouth. After the first shot she pushed her head until her lips were on my body, letting me unload the rest of me straight into her throat. God that was hot. Her own orgasm then took her. She clamped her thighs on my head and pushed as much of her pussy into my mouth as she could. I drank her nectar as it flowed into my mouth.

Our orgasms subsided. Katie released my head from her thighs, me from her mouth and spun around to face me, straddling my groin again. She lent down and kissed me, our tongues twisting around the others. Her taste going to her and my taste came to me. The mix of flavours was a kind of sexy cocktail.

As we kissed I felt her hand reach back, grabbing my still hard cock. Her hips rocked a little as she brought the tip of my member in line with the entrance to her vagina. She pushed back sliding me into her easily. Katie sat up, totally impaling herself on my still hard rod. She smiled.

"Couldn't wait honey?"

"You're still hard. It seemed like a shame to waste it."

"But you're still wearing your underwear honey."

"I don't think that's really an issue, do you? It hasn't been a problem so far. Besides it feels really sexy to be doing this still wearing these."

"Well you're right, it is very sexy. You look amazing Katie."

"I'm so glad you like this. It took me ages to find the right set. Anyway sshhhh. Just lay there and enjoy Jai."

I smiled and Katie continued making love to me. Raising herself up and down my shaft, occasionally rocking her hips for a different feeling. A few minutes went by with no talking, slow love making and deep breathing. Katie then lifted herself off me completely.

"What's wrong honey?"

"Nothing silly. I just want to try something."

She turned herself around into the reverse cowgirl position and reinserted my cock into her warm wet pussy. Placing her hands just above my knees instead of my chest now, she resumed her slow up and down motion on me.

"God that feels good Jai. It goes so deep this way. Mmmmm."

"I know my sexy girl. I can feel all of you. I swear I'm in your womb honey."

"Good thing you can't get me pregnant then huh?"

It was at that moment I suddenly wished I could still father children. I raised my hands up and began kneading her arse cheeks. I was getting hornier looking at her perfectly round, firm, smooth butt bounce in front of me. The thin line of material only made the sight all the more sexy. I spread her arse cheeks, which gave me a teasing look at her rosebud. I massaged her flesh more and more, slowly working my way to that forbidden spot.

I ran a thumb over her puckered hole. It was well lubricated from her pussy juices. She didn't flinch. Instead she let out a soft moan, moved her hands further down my legs causing her arse to rise slightly. I decided to press my luck. My thumb was wet from her juices, as was her puckered arse. I applied more pressure with my thumb. The tip pushed into her virgin hole. She pushed back. I pushed a little more so I was up to the first knuckle inside her butt. I let my thumb rest in that position for a few moments. I could feel my cock sliding against my thumb through the thin membrane separating her pussy and arse.

"What are you doing Jai?"

"You said you wanted to try everything and anything with me. Well this is part of that."

"I did say that huh?" She was still making love to my cock without pause.

"I can stop if you like. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to honey. It's just that you have the sexiest arse and I couldn't help playing with it."

"I didn't say stop. It feels nice actually. I didn't think it would, but it does. Does anal hurt?"

"If it's not done right, yes. Some girls it just hurts no matter what. Why honey?" Knowing where her questions were heading, but playing along anyway.

"I was just thinking it might be fun to try sometime. Not now, but sometime."

"Not now?" I said wiggling my thumb in her arse. She giggled.

"You can keep playing back there if you want. It feels nice. But I don't want anything else there tonight. Ok?"

"Whatever you want my sexy girl."

Katie continued riding me. I pushed my thumb in all the way and wriggled it back and forth inside her tight hole. This seemed to spur her on more, as she increased her speed. Bouncing up and down, I could see my thumb in her arse and my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. That with the feeling of my cock rubbing against my thumb inside her began to give me that feeling in my balls.

Having both of her holes filled at the same time became too much for Katie. She clenched her tight pussy muscles around my cock and her arse around my thumb. She came again. To increase the feeling, Katie stopped sliding up and down, instead just grinding her hips. The head of my dick rubbing over her cervix. She cried out in ecstasy. I could feel her juices flow over my dick and down my balls. She moved her hand to my balls and began massaging her cum into them. Katie was still in the midst of her own orgasm, when mine hit, spraying my hot cream so deep inside her.

I removed my thumb from that perfect arse. Katie kept grinding on me anyway, not wanting her orgasm to end. When she finally finished, Katie returned to the slow grind back and forth.

"God that felt good Jai. I don't think I could have cum harder if I tried."

"I know honey. You're amazing. Making love to you is more than amazing."

"I love you Jai. Move with me. I want to keep you inside me."

Katie rolled to her side and as requested I went with her. My cock never coming out of her beautiful pussy as we moved. We ended up spooning again. I cupped her breast and she placed her hand over mine.

"Can we fall asleep like this please? You inside me, holding me like this."

"I couldn't think of anything more perfect sweetie. I love you so much Katie."

"I love you too babe."

"No I think I'm actually falling in love with you."

"It's ok Jai. I feel the same way. But we have to hide it I guess because of mum."

"Yeah I guess so."

"Don't let go of me tonight ok. Just hold me like this all night. I love you."

"I won't honey. I love you too."

We drifted off to sleep together, with my cock resting inside my Katie's pussy. I did wake up through the night to feel Katie making love to my cock by pushing back into me over and over. Her hand had reached back, holding my hip. I gave her breast that I was still holding a gentle squeeze, to let her know I was awake. Apart from the slight kneading of her lace covered breast though, I didn't move. It only took about ten minutes for us both to cum. Afterwards Katie just placed her hand back on mine, clenched her pussy muscles on my dick as if giving me a hug and whispered I love you to me. We both slept through the rest of the night, blissfully joined as one.

Tomorrow my wife would be home.