Lessons from Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy teaches his little girl about cocks.
2k words
4.18
224.6k
77

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barbarah71
barbarah71
131 Followers

This story is a work of fiction based on role play fantasy. The characters and situations in this story are not real.

This is the sequel to "Lessons from Daddy Ch.1". I feel it necessary to make a short comment before I begin. These pieces are from my imagination. I do not feel bad about what comes to my mind. If you find this story, and other I wrote or will write, offensive, you are well within your right to navigate to a different story. Some comments from Ch. 1 reflected thoughts that I have a sick imagination. To that I simply say, yes I do, and thank-you for the compliment. I am thrilled to have a venue to share some of my ideas, thoughts, and stories.

I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoy writing them. I look forward to your comments both positive and constructive.

* * * * *

Chapter 2

As I quietly shut the door behind me, I lean against it in a daze.

My mind is a fog, unsure as to what just happened. I stand there against the cool door for several minutes, my shredded school uniform clung tight to my bared chest, and my mind spinning as I try to process everything. I don't know exactly how long I stood there in that fog before Daddy's knock on the door snapped me from my mental bewilderment.

"Aria," Daddy barked as he rapped firmly on the door "Get in that shower, now!"

I dropped what was left of my clothes and made my way to the tub, turned on the shower and slipped inside. I washed, scrubbed my body with the soap, small tears now trailing down my cheeks as the reality began to set in as to what my dear Daddy did. With the fresh hot water washing down my face, masking the silent tears, and washing away the physical evidence of what had just happened, my mind drifted back to what had just happened. I couldn't seem to wrap my head around why Daddy would do what he did. Surely there were other ways to teach me these lessons without doing what he did. While scrubbing the shampoo into my hair and scalp, my thoughts continued to wander.

"What did he mean by 'Lesson1'? Does this mean there will be more?"

Absently washing and rinsing, I grab a nice thick towel and wrap it around my tiny form, and step out of the shower, dry my hair and put on my underwear and a little make up, my mind was deep in thoughts and contemplation.

"Daddy scared me to death!" I continued to ponder as I dressed, sliding into a snug pair of jeans and button up blouse that I dug out of the bag I'd dropped in the bathroom on my way in the door.

It had excited me when he tied me down, when I couldn't move my legs. I felt that unfamiliar tug at my tummy as I recalled Daddy's fingers pumping my virgin middle. I was still unsure what it all meant, but I had decided that in time I would find out, even if I had to ask Daddy myself.

I stepped out of the bathroom, Daddy waiting for me, leaning impatiently against the counter of the kitchenette, car keys in his hands that are folded against his strong hard chest.

"My Daddy was always a handsome man," I thought as I saw him stand there, and made a point to quickly slide my shoes and sweater on as he glanced at his watch then scowled at me. "I better get moving, I don't want to make him mad again."

The drive was quiet. Daddy's truck moved rhythmically through the busy Friday evening traffic. He didn't tell me where we were eating, and I wasn't brave enough to ask. After a good 20 minute drive we pulled up in front of my favorite Italian restaurant. We ate here a lot. The Manager recognized us as we entered the lobby area, greeting Daddy with his usual calm voice and pleasant smile.

"Cole, so nice to see you today. Would you like your usual table today?"

"No, Hank." Daddy shook his hand firmly "Something private today please, it's a special occasion today, I want privacy for little Aria and myself." Daddy looked over at me, his blue eyes flashed emotions I had difficulty reading, wondering if it was a glimmer of lust, or was it that look he used to give me as a child to let me know I was still not off the hook.

We sat at a small table in a dimly lit room in the back of the restaurant. As Hank began to hand us some menus Daddy looked at him confidently and in even tone spoke in that gentle tone I loved so much.

"Not necessary tonight Hank," He handed the menus back to the manager "We'll have the baked lasagna, and a bottle of your best red wine."

"The same for Aria?" Hank asked curiously.

"The same for Aria." Daddy looked straight at me as he said it. Hank left and quietly shut the door behind as he left.

I sat there, hands fumbling in my lap. Why was I so nervous? This is just Daddy, in a restaurant we've come to a million times. I sat quietly across from him as I tried to still myself. I had quickly come to decide that Daddy's need for privacy meant I was either going to get a stern lecture or his lessons were indeed not completed.

Daddy made small talk easily as the wine was poured, and the waitress brought our food, quickly dismissing her and asking her not to bother us again until he sends for the bill. As the server politely excused herself and closed the door Daddy looked at me from across the small table. He seemed to change from calm and relaxed to stern as quickly as the door closed.

"Daddy," I managed to squeak out nervously "I don't understand why you had to do what you did to me."

He glanced sternly at me as he carefully picked up his fork and began to calmly eat his food.

"And I don't understand how you can sit there so calm after it."

He stopped eating and looked up at me, that angry smolder in his eyes that I saw earlier that afternoon.

"It works like this Angel," He began as he took another bite, "You act like a slut, dress like a slut, men will treat you like a slut. I've told you this a hundred times over the years and you still don't get it. There are people out there that don't give a fuck what you do and don't want, and could have come in and raped you, beat you, cut you or killed you." Daddy's voice slinked and slithered around the words as smooth as a serpent through the sand.

"I am your father, therefore it's up to me to teach you what you need to know in the manner that I decide is best. Now, eat your dinner, you have another lesson tonight and will need your strength."

Without another word he continued to eat his dinner. I picked at mine, wondering what he intended as the lesson I was to receive tonight. It didn't take near long enough for Daddy to clean his plate and empty his glass of wine, as he swallowed the last mouth full he looked up at my barely dented plate, shook his head, and sighed before he spoke.

"Lesson 2 ... Men are horny bastards. As I mentioned earlier today, it gets to a certain point and men stop thinking with their head and their hormones and cock take over. A cute little thing like you will get any cock hard in an instant." I sat quietly across from him listening and wondering where Daddy was going with this line of lecture.

"Get up and stand beside me," Daddy ordered sharply. As he pushed his chair well back from the table and turned it towards the open room I moved before him.

"The cock is a powerful tool," He continued "Have you ever seen a cock?" He's looking at me sternly, his hands undoing the buttons and zipper of his jeans as I shake my head no, my hands begin to sweat as I stand before him, too scared to move.

"Well then, tonight you will." He barked as Daddy stood, slid his pants and shorts to his ankles before sitting back down. It was massive. It had to easily have been 8 inches long and I estimated at least 2 to 3 inches thick. I couldn't believe that that organ was rammed into girls' vaginas. I just stood staring at it in a trance, and was snapped back to reality when Daddy barked at me

"Get on your knees! Right here between my legs!" I was in too much shock and awe to protest to what he was saying and soon found myself knelt before my Daddy, his massive cock a mere inches before my face.

"Run your fingers over it, touch it." Daddy ordered. I did as I was told. Very slowly my dainty silken fingers slowly trailed over Daddy cock, trailing from the bottom to the top, swirling around the swollen purpling head before trailing back down it. It was smooth, the veins bulged and pulsed as Daddy hissed.

"He likes that." I thought and continued to rub my fingers up and down his shaft slowly and rhythmically

"Yes, just like that. Now grab it in your hand and rub it." I do as instructed. "Mm, yes" Daddy Hisses.

"Slow, steady. Up and down, toss in a little twist. Mm such a good little slut"

Daddy's words left me confused. He liked this, but he was my Daddy, this isn't supposed to happen, yet somehow I was glad that he was enjoying it, and I couldn't deny that unfamiliar pulsing in my belly from earlier in the afternoon along with a growing moisture in my little panties.

"Now," He hissed as I continued to rub his massive cock. "Open your mouth and bend over my cock!" Daddy ordered. I quickly did as I was told. Quickly his hands laced through my long blonde locks and shoved my head down, driving his cock deep into my mouth and throat making me gag and eyes well in tears. I try to push up against him, trying to get away, afraid of what was happening.

"Oh no you don't," Daddy pushed me down harder. "This is how a slut is treated, now suck!" Daddy barked at me as he pulled my head up to the top of his cock before shoving it back down to the base. Over and over Daddy moved my head up and down his cock and I sucked, slid my tongue around it and probed the tiny hole when he slid my head to the top of his massive cock. Each drive deep into my throat made me gag and made my eyes tear. Before long Daddy held my head still, hissing and grunting as he bucked his hips up and down driving his thunderous cock in and out of my mouth. My head was spinning and reeling, tears streaked down my cheeks and my panties began to become soaked. I groaned deeply onto Daddy's cock as he shoved it back into my throat again and again, sucking it hard.

"Uh, Yes!" He grunted as I felt his cock throb in my mouth. "My little slut is liking Daddy's fat cock! Suck it harder!" I swirled my tongue round his cock and sucked hard, drawing it like a baby to a bottle, milking it with my tight little mouth. Then Daddy shot his cock up, ground it into my throat and as he growled, my mouth and throat filled with his warm salty seed.

He looked down at me as he pulled my face off his softening cock, tossed me a napkin off the table.

"Swallow every drop of that cum! Then wipe your face and get your ass out to the truck!"

Daddy stood, pulled up his shorts and pants, walked from the room, leaving me on the floor, once again wondering what the hell just happened and why did it make my pants and panties soaking wet.

barbarah71
barbarah71
131 Followers