Lessons from My Cousin

Story Info
Oh, the lessons I've learned from my cousin.
7k words
4.63
85.3k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: Heads up, this is a longer story so if you're wanting something quick and to the point, it may not be for you. However, after developing everything, this is still a fairly good story that I hope you will stick through with. I'm also thinking about making a sequel, so let me know your thoughts.

***

Every year our entire family gets together for Christmas, and when I say our entire family, I mean the entire family. Grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, second cousins, family friends that you all have known for so many years that they end up bringing some of their own families around.

It's a pretty big deal for us.

I don't necessarily hate it; I'm not as religious as some of my family members and mainly only appreciate the commercialism of Christmas, but I'm not particularly a fan of the whole affair. I don't like large gatherings and some members of my family can be a lot to handle, like my weird uncle who always hugs me a second too long, or my grandfather who always insists on kissing me on the lips whenever I see him. I've complained about going to my parents many times, but my complaints always fall on deaf ears and I'm dragged along every time.

I thought this year would be different, though. I turned eighteen a few months ago and thought that with my newly attained adulthood I could finally make the decision to not attend.

They're still laughing about it as I sit in the backseat of the car on our way to my aunt Sara's house in Perry, Georgia.

It took us about three hours to get to there and when we finally arrived I saw that we were among the last to do so. It was about four o'clock in the afternoon on Christmas Eve and there were around ten cars parked on the front lawn of the plantation style home my aunt and uncle owned. The house itself sat on a large plot of land with tall pecan trees dotting the area. In one of the trees off to the side of the house I noticed a tree house that I had never seen before.

I used to spend most of my summers here when I was in middle school and the first year of high school. I would come to visit my aunt and uncle and their son, Jamie, for about a month once school let out. I loved spending time with Aunt Sara and Uncle Gabe, but my favorite part of the summer was spending time with my cousin, Jamie. He was three years older than me but that didn't stop us from always hanging out and playing video games or chasing each other all over the yard.

The first few years everything was completely innocent, we simply had great times together. But, things changed the summer after my freshman year of high school. I had started filling out a little bit more and I decided to start growing my hair out, and I could tell Jamie was noticing. There were times where I'd catch him staring at me during dinner or when our wrestling became just a tad too handsy, but nothing too serious. I mean, his attractiveness wasn't lost on me either, but he was my cousin and there was no way anything could happen. Or so I thought.

One night Jamie and I had gone out into the woods on the edge of the property. This wasn't out of the ordinary for us, we always loved to explore and one of our favorite things to do when we were younger was play pretend. We would imagine ourselves to be great explorers or treasure hunters and sneak through the forest; we had done it so much we knew the place like the back of our hands. On that night in particular, however, we were just walking, enjoying the sweet summer air and the silver moonlight. We talked about school and the conversation turned to boys.

"Are there any that you like," he asked.

I laughed. "Of course not, all the guys at my school are idiots."

"So, you don't like any of the guys at your school? You've never dated any?"

"Nope."

He gave me a sideways grin. "Have you ever even kissed a boy?"

I gasped and playfully smacked him. "Why would you ask that?"

He put his hands up in self-defense. "I'm just curious. It's important to know these things."

"Why is it so important for you to know about whether or not I've ever kissed a boy?"

He shrugged and shoved his hands in his pockets. We had reached our favorite spot in the woods, a large flat stone that rested on the bank of a small creek. We both sat down and he turned to me.

"I just want to make sure that when you do get a boyfriend, you know what you're doing. I don't want you to get into a relationship and be embarrassed because you don't know how to kiss."

I rolled my eyes. "It's not like it's particularly hard to figure out. You just put your lips together."

He laughed so hard he almost fell off the rock. "Wow, I've never heard anything more wrong."

Crossing my arms, I said, "what? Like you'd know anything about kissing anyone."

He mirrored my pose and replied, "actually, I happen to know a lot."

We both laughed and were quiet for a moment, looking at each other as our smiles faded. His eyes flicked away for a second, then back and he said, "I could teach you, if you want."

A nervous laugh escaped from me. "What? You want to kiss me?"

He put his hands up in that defensive position again. "No, no, not at all. I want to teach you how to kiss." He lowered his arms. "I mean, I guess the best way to do that would be kind of-"

"Hands on?"

He looked at me with a boyish grin that seemed bashful and mischievous. "I mean, we don't have to do much with our hands if you don't want."

I looked at him for a moment and then scooted closer to him. I don't think he was quite prepared for that because he jumped a little bit, but then settled back down.

"Teach me," I whispered. After a moment I added, "and you can use your hands if you need to. I want to make sure I understand the full experience."

He actually gulped and then nodded.

"Ok, first I'm going to-"

"Don't tell me what you're going to do, just do it. I'll learn as we go."

He grinned and then leaned in close to me. I closed my eyes as I lifted my chin and felt his lips graze over mine. They rested for a moment, then he gently pushed his mouth to my own and we were kissing. His hand came up to my cheek and after a second he pulled away just far enough that I could still feel his breath against my skin. I opened my eyes and saw nothing but his own, their normal bright green darkened and boring into my own.

I knew he wanted to say something, but I didn't give him a chance. I darted forward and wrapped my arms around his neck, crashing my lips into his. I was a complete mess, I really didn't know what I was doing, but he was a great teacher and by the end of the night he had me kissing like a pro. And after that night, we snuck away any chance we got so that we could continue our "lessons". We tried our hardest to hide our growing affection from his parents, I honestly don't know how well we did, but they never said anything. Meanwhile, we would spend hours in his room laying on his bed with our tongues down each other's throats, our hands roaming over each other's bodies. We never did anything more than that, I think we were both too afraid to cross any more lines than the ones we were crossing at that point.

Unfortunately, that was the last summer I spent there and also the last time I saw Jamie. He had gone away to a school across the country and apparently moved in with some girl who always insisted they visit her family over the holidays. I stopped going there for the summer because there really wasn't a point with Jamie living somewhere else.

A knock on the car window pulled me out of my reverie and I jumped.

"Come on, Cass, we've gotta go start making the rounds," my dad said as he opened my door.

I inwardly groaned and got out of the car, swinging my bag over my shoulder. As my parents started walking to the house, I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the side-view mirror and paused to move a stray hair back into place and check my appearance.

The best part about finally being an adult was fully growing into myself. I'm pretty tall for a girl, about two inches shy of six feet, and I have maintained a perfect hourglass shaped body. Once guys were able to take in my slightly tan complexion, my large, stormy grey eyes, and my long, wavy black hair, they usually locked their gaze onto my size 36C breasts. I've never been one to shy away, either, I actually like the attention and generally wear lower cut clothing to emphasize them. I'm proud of the way I look, even if my parents insisted I "tone it down" a little bit for the Christmas get together. Ever the obedient daughter, I chose to wear a simple black dress that fell to my knees and had a very modest v-neck.

Double checking to make sure my red lipstick wasn't smeared or anything, I didn't notice anyone around me until I heard a voice behind me.

"Cassidy?"

I turned around and almost fell to the ground in surprise.

"Jamie?"

"Well, I go by James now, but yeah, Cass, it's me."

Okay, I'm not afraid to say it: he's hot. I don't know what the hell happens to someone once they spend a few months on the West Coast but holy fuck if it didn't completely transform them. I mean, he had always been attractive, but now the man in front of me was devastatingly good looking. He stood a few inches taller than me and his body was lean and muscular with smooth, sun kissed skin. His dark brown hair was slightly curly and long, brushing his neck, and his eyes were as bright and green as ever. He flashed me a boyish grin that made my heart skip a beat and my body warmed as I watched those brilliant eyes look me up and down.

"Well, aren't you gonna give me a hug," he asked, opening his arms and walking towards me. I laughed as I stepped into his embrace, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"It's great to see you, James!"

He turned his head and whispered in my ear, "It's certainly good to see you, too."

We pulled away and I raised an eyebrow, giving him a challenging look. "I thought you had some girlfriend you were living with that kept you from all these trivial family obligations?"

He met my eyes and shrugged. "She and I didn't really work out."

I laughed. "What? Did she not know what she was doing?"

I had meant for it to be a joke, but a look of pain flashed in his eyes. It was only for a moment, but he covered it with a bitter laugh. "Nah, she knew what she was doing, she was just doing it with some other guy."

I immediately regretted saying anything. "Oh, I'm sorry."

He shrugged. "Don't worry about it, at least she was good at what she did. Even taught me a few things," he added, winking at me.

"Any lessons you'd be willing to pass on?"

Admittedly I was being bold, but I really didn't care. Seeing him brought back all those feelings from three summers ago and we were both adults now. Very attractive adults who were still standing pretty close for people who aren't in a relationship.

His eyes darkened for a moment as he slowly took me in again. "We can't do anything with the entire family here," his voice was soft and slightly husky. "And besides, what we did happened years ago when we were young and stupid."

"I don't know about you," I said, matching his tone and lifting my chin slightly, "but I'm still young and I'm not afraid to be a little stupid. Especially when I know we both hate being around everyone and could very easily slip away without being noticed."

Before he could respond, I saw my dad approaching us from the corner of my eye and took a step back.

"James, how ya doin'," he exclaimed, grabbing James and wrapping him in a big bear hug.

James laughed. "I'm well, Uncle Todd, how are you?"

My dad released him and slapped a hand on his shoulder. "I'm great, thanks. I'm happy you're here, Cass has really been missing you and you'll be a great distraction so she doesn't get bored this year."

"One can only hope," I said, casting a sideways glance at James. "James was just telling me about some of his lessons at the university, dad, and I was wanting him to teach me a little about what he's learned."

My dad smiled while James tried to hide his surprise. "That's great, hon, but you've got to come inside and at least say hi to everyone. Uncle Jason and your grandfather have been asking about you already."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course they have." I looked back at James. "We'll catch up later."

I walked with my dad towards the house, not even bothering to look back to see whether or not James was following.

Stepping into the house I was immediately swept into a huge hug by my dad's brother, Jason, who spun me around the room and pressed me against him as tight as he could before setting me down and exclaiming that I had grown up so much. I wasn't fooled by the joking affection in his voice, I noticed the way his eyes hungrily raked over my body, but I smiled sweetly and laughed along with everyone else. Then it was time to say hello to my grandfather who hugged me tightly as well and planted a kiss right on my lips as always.

No one thought anything of it.

I greeted my father's sister, Sara, and her husband, Gabe, and the next hour dragged by with greetings from every family member I hadn't seen since last Christmas. Once the meet and greets were over, Aunt Sara announced that dinner would be served outside in the back yard. We all walked back there and saw picnic tables set up with table cloths and plates and silverware on them. There were lights strewn through the trees, and everyone was pleased with the whole setting as we gathered around the table with all of the food on it and began building our plates. The unforgiving Georgia sun was beginning to set, and the air began to cool a bit, but it was still comfortable outside.

I sat down at the table farthest from the house and became engrossed in my food, not looking up until I felt someone sit next to me.

"I figured I'd have to take this seat in order to save you from any more weird uncles and pervy grandfathers," James said under his breath as a few other sat on the other side of the table. They were engrossed in their own conversation and no one was paying attention to us.

"Why? Jealous," I asked coyly.

James ran a hand through his hair. Keeping his voice low, he turned to me. "You need to stop, we're surrounded by so many people, our family. We can't be seen acting like this."

"Like what? This is just us talking," I said nonchalantly, picking at my food with a fork. My left hand, which had been resting to the side of my plate, moved under the table and found his leg. He tensed up as I drifted my hand to his crotch and slowly began to rub it. "Is this the way we shouldn't be seen acting like?"

He grabbed my wrist, a slightly panicked expression on his face. "What do you think you're doing? We are going to get in trouble."

I regarded him calmly. "Look around, dude, no one is even remotely paying attention to us. Even the people sitting at this table are oblivious. Not to mention," I added, raising an eyebrow and smirking, "you're obviously enjoying this."

He hadn't removed my hand and I could feel the hardness in his jeans. He froze for a moment, not quite sure what to do or say, and I took advantage of the moment. My wrist still in his hand, I began moving it in circles again, pressing slightly onto the hardness. When he didn't stop me, I moved to the button and zipper of his jeans and undid them. The entire time he wasn't even looking at me, he kept his eyes darting all around him, trying to make sure no one glanced our way.

"If you keep doing that," I said as I reached into his pants, "it'll look more suspicious. Just talk to me."

He looked at me. "You've never exactly been shy, but when did you get so bold?"

My hand slithered into his underwear and grabbed onto his cock. "I've had some great teachers."

I slowly began jerking him off, pulling his cock out and keeping everything under the table. I moved my hand up and down his shaft slowly, twisting my wrist slightly in a corkscrew manner. He groaned softly and I paused.

"Talk to me," I whispered.

He nodded. "So how's school going?"

I kept moving my hand steadily on his cock, staring straight into his eyes. "It's getting a little hard, but I'm a big girl and I like a challenge."

"Hmm," he managed to say.

"Yeah, I've had to go to some tutors though. Some lessons just don't seem to click with me so I need to practice them a few times. I'm told I'm a quick learner though, and that once I get it right, there's no one better."

His fist was balled up on the table as he struggled to maintain his composure. Meanwhile, I began increasing the speed of my wrist, firmly twisting my hand up and down his cock. I was genuinely surprised at its size, it had a fairly decent length and was a little thick. I desperately wanted to see it, to wrap my mouth around it and truly show him everything I had learned since I last saw him, but that would have to wait.

"From what I remember," he said as calmly as possible, "you were always eager to learn new things."

I smiled sweetly. "Oh, you'd be amazed to see all the things I've learned, cousin."

That did it. I felt his cock twitch and I swiftly grabbed a napkin with my free hand and acted like I had spilled something on my lap. I reached under the table and covered his cock as his cum began spewing out. He covered his mouth with his hand and closed his eyes, pretending to yawn, and I cleaned him up. Once he was done he looked at me and I made a point of acting like I was wiping my mouth with the napkin, but I slowly licked where his cum was., watching him watch me.

"I'm kind of full now," I announced, folding the napkin and dropping it on my empty plate. I stood and walked to the huge trash can to throw my plate away. Once I was done, I walked to the table where my parents and my aunts and uncles were sitting.

"Hey, Aunt Sara, am I sleeping in the room I usually sleep in?"

She frowned. "I'm sorry, sweetie, but with so many people here the sleeping arrangements are a little unusual. My mom and dad are going to sleep in there. I thought you and your parents could share the couches downstairs?"

My shoulders slumped. "Oh, yeah, no problem."

"Or, if you'd like," James said, coming up behind me, "you and I can spend the night in the tree house."

I scoffed. "You can't be serious?"

Aunt Sara smiled. "Actually, that's a great idea! James and Gabe spent the past couple of weeks building it and just finished a few days ago."

Uncle Gabe chimed in. "It's sturdy and stable, plus we've got a few extension cords hooked up to a generator so you can plug in a heater and have some lights up there."

"Plus it'll give you two some time to catch up," my mom added, smiling fondly. "You two used to be thick as thieves, trust me when I say it'll be nice to spend some quality time together."

"Well, I certainly can't say no to that," I said, looking from everyone at the table to James. "That sounds like fun."

"Great, I'll go get everything set up, you grab your things and meet me up there," he said, setting off in a jog towards the side of the house where I had seen the tree house.

I walked into the house and began searching for my bag. I walked into the living room and saw Uncle Jason sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone. He looked up when I stepped into the room and gave an easy smile.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite niece," he said, standing to walk towards me.

"If it isn't my favorite uncle," I shot back with a sweet smile.

He stood in front of me and looked down, not exactly at my eyes. "Did you need anything? Just say the word and I'll make it happen for you."

"Well, Uncle Jason," I said in my most innocent voice, "I'm sure you would be able to make it happen for me, but I'm actually just looking for my overnight bag."

I knew exactly what I was doing, and struggled not to smirk when I saw his eyes widen slightly and then narrow a bit. Uncle Jason really wasn't that attractive, but I was honestly so horny at that point that I was willing to tease anything that moved. Maybe someday I would be into showing my "favorite uncle" just what his favorite niece could do...

12