Lessons In Living Ch. 01

Story Info
Bob comes home to a very different home than the one he left
4k words
4.13
65.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Even after all the time that had gone by, Robert Woodward (no relation) was still having a difficult time coming to terms with the new life that he was now leading. It had been months and yet, as he looked around the room, he still couldn't quite bring himself to believe it was all really happening.

Were he to have told the tale, most people would have thought he was crazy. Some would have put him in jail. Still, there were others would have envied him very, very much.

He thought back to that day as things went on around him. He remembered walking into his home after being away for six months. He had been missing his family very, very much. Starting a new career at the age of 45 was not something most men would ever do, yet when a friend of his offered him an internship as a paleontologist, he leapt at the chance. It was a chance to lead a more interesting life, to do something fascinating and it would give him a chance to travel. He hated being an accountant. Oh sure, it had bought him a huge home, fancy cars and a pool. It had provided him with a gorgeous wife , his son and two lovely daughters and given them everything they would ever need. He still hated every minute of it. He was good with facts and figures and had a good, facile mind, but it wasn't his passion. Terry had followed her dreams and she was inviting her best friend since the 1st Grade to come along on the journey. Diana wasn't thrilled about that at all. "She's still after you," his wife had told him as he prepared to leave. "She's wanted you since you were both 15."

"Don't be ridiculous, she's my best friend," Bob said to his ever-jealous wife. "Her brother and my sister dated for 6 years, I've known the family since I was a kid."

"I don't care, she'd jump your bones if you ever gave her a sign," Diana told him gruffly. He knew that there was no convincing his wife, he just hoped she would let the matter drop. She didn't. She was grumping and complaining right up until the day he got on the plane. He hoped that when he got back, it would be to a much happier Diana. Now that the girls were old enough to be left on their own, perhaps he could take a second honeymoon. He still had more than a quarter-million in the bank, so money was no object. He only hoped that Diana's mood had brightened enough.

He also knew that he owed his wife of 21 years a huge apology. Whilst on their journey, it had become increasingly apparent to Bob that Diana was right. Terry fancied him and would have let him do absolutely anything he wanted with her. She almost said as much. He was tempted; no one would ever have to know. Terry was a fiery redhead and he had thought of them together a time or two. Yet, he couldn't cheat. He had thought about swinging a time or two as well, but Terry had no man in her life. He never understood why, at 5'9" and with curves in all the right places, she could have had her pick. There had been that one time between them, all those many years ago – a time both he and Terry decided should never be repeated for the sake of their strong friendship. Yet lately, Terry seemed more than willing to renege on their deal. She had flirted with him outrageously for the entirety of their trip. Once, after a very good bottle of wine one of their companions had brought along, Terry said flat-out that if he wanted to share her tent, she was willing. She later attributed it to the alcohol, but Bob knew she had been serious. Diana's instincts were on the money. Maybe he needed to sweeten the apology with a piece of jewelry or something else fancy and expensive?

When he walked into his home, he knew instantly that it was Diana who owedhim an apology – ahuge apology. There she was on all fours, being fucked by a very virile young man – who happened to be their son, Bobby. Diana's face was buried in the neatly-trimmed bush of Colleen, their 21-year old daughter. Colleen's boyfriend was screwing Jordan, their 19-year old blonde daughter and there were also a few other women he didn't recognize having sex – with each other. Bob had walked in on his wife cheating on him with their son; he had stumbled on to incest and lesbian sex and an orgy – all at the same time. He Stared blankly for a few minutes and then cleared his throat. Everyone started and looked in his direction. "Oh hell," Diana said as her son dismounted. "I was hoping that we wouldn't have to deal with this for a few more weeks. Damn! Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag now!"

"We were going to tell him when he got back anyway," Colleen said as she stood up. She didn't seem at all self-conscious about being naked in front of a group of strangers and her own father. She walked over to him, hips swaying gently and kissed his cheek. "Hi Daddy, welcome home," Colleen said, her voice low and almost husky. It was as if she was a different person and indeed, she was.

"Is that all you have to say to me?" Bob said as he looked around the room. Some of the people were putting on clothes, but not all. Not his wife and not his daughters. "What thehell is going on here?"

"We will explain everything, but I think you need a drink first," Diana told her husband. "Jordan, pour Daddy a Scotch while I try to fill him in on what's been going on for the last few months." For the first time since walking in the door, he noticed changes in his wife. It looked as if she'd had her boobs done, they were firmer on her chest and maybe even a bit bigger. Her hair wasn't chestnut brown anymore, but a shade of auburn that really suited her. Even her face seemed to be happier and more radiant. If that change proved true, he wouldn't criticize that, she had needed some sunshine in her life. It was everything else he objected to. He was about to ask for an explanation when his daughter returned with his drink. He tried to avert his eyes from Jordan's naked body, well, naked aside from outrageous stiletto heels. The former tomboy seemed to walk quite well in them. Had everything changed since he had been away?

"First of all darling, welcome home," Diana said, embracing her husband, followed by their daughters. Everyone sat down, including the attractive strangers that Bob didn't recognize. "I can understand your being shocked, maybe even horrified, at what you walked in on. I would have been too, months ago. Now, I'm happier than I've ever been and that is all thanks to Aisha."

"Who's Aisha?" Bob asked gruffly.

"That would be me," one of the attractive strangers said, holding up her hand. She was a lovely black woman who appeared to be in her late 30's or early 40's. "I'm Aisha James, I bought the Taylor house about a month after you left for your dig."

Bob nodded and realized that Aisha must have some serious cash. They had listed that place for a few million.

"Anyway, I love meeting my new neighbors and having fun. When my girls and I ..." Aisha gestured to a more petite black girl and a sweet-faced Asian teen "... moved in to the neighborhood, I determined that I was going to meet some new friends and have as much fun as I could."

"I'm Renee," the petite black girl smiled softly, closing a robe around a fantastic body. "Our Daddy was a dud and momma deserved better. Fortunately for all of us, Daddy was a dud, but he was a dud with a lot of cash. Momma made out well in the divorce and we moved here, away from our close-minded relatives."

"I'm not angry at my father, but why can't he see that sex is supposed to be good for you?" The Asian girl sighed. "I'm Julia, by the way." Anticipating Robert's next question, she smiled sweetly. "Yes, I was adopted from Korea when I was six months old."

"Anyway, a few days after they moved in, I introduced myself by bringing over some prepared meals," Diana told her husband. Bob knew that his wife was very domestic and outgoing, she was liked by almost everyone in the neighborhood. "She invited me in and it became a ritual, we started to have coffee every day. Gradually, she let me know that she thought I was sexy, although she thought I could use a bit of sprucing up," Diana continued.

"She needed to tone up her body, take the drab out of her hair, get a bit of a makeover and get a bit of work done on her tits," Aisha smiled. "I told her if she did all that, she'd be one red-hot mama," she laughed.

"Then, she startled me by offering to pay for all of it," Diana exclaimed. "I told her I couldn't possibly accept, that it would cost thousands of dollars," she told Bob. "Aisha told me that she had more money than she could possibly ever spend in a lifetime and that we were friends, so it would be her pleasure."

"I told her I'd think of a way for her to pay me back," Aisha winked and all the women laughed.

"I protested a little bit more, but Aisha told me that I was a sexy woman and with a bit of work, I'd be a MILF," Diana explained. "I finally went for it and darned if she wasn't right. Now when I go out, I get whistles! Me – a mother of 3 kids!"

"Well, you are a MILF, mom," Bobby patted his mom's bare knee. His sisters both nodded in agreement. Bob was still stunned at the complete acceptance of the sex that had gone on in front of his eyes.

"I bought her a new wardrobe and encouraged your wife to act sexy, enjoy her body and flaunt it," Aisha told Bob. "I'd been a model before I got married and I love being naked. I told Diana that we could sunbathe nude by my pool."

"At first, I didn't think I could, but gradually, I got used to it," Diana went on. "It's nice not to have tan lines. Later on, I asked to see some of Aisha's photos and she showed me. They were nudes, her and other people posing, even havingsex," Diana said, her voice catching a bit. Bob saw his wife's cheeks flush with excitement and her nipples were stiff. She wasn't upset, she was turned on. This was not the woman he had married.

"I asked your wife if the pictures excited her and she told me that they did, even though she knew they shouldn't," Aisha smiled. "I told her that sex was natural and I was a very sexual being. I explained that I had loved sex for years and I enjoyed sex with women a great deal. Most of the fun I had while I was married was with other women," Aisha said. "I didn't think my husband would mind my little flings if I had them with women. That was my mistake."

"She stunned me when she said she thought I was earthy and desirable and that if I ever wanted to try sex with another woman, she would be happy to be my tutor," Diana said. Bob heard a tone in his wife's voice that he had never heard before. "I explained that I wasn't a lesbian, but all the time I was saying that, my pulse was racing. I mean, she was sitting beside me, naked – andlook at her!"

"I explained to your gorgeous wife that you don't have to be a lesbian to enjoy sex with women," Aisha continued. "I also made it clear to her that she was under no obligation to do anything because of my gifts. Those were given purely out of friendship. Anything that was to happen between us would be out of desire," Aisha smiled, squeezing Diana's hand. Bob still had not quite gotten used to the comfort his wife and this virtual stranger seemed to have achieved together.

"I spent most afternoons lounging by her pool, getting an all-over tan," Diana went on. "We talked a lot and our conversations gradually turned more sexual. I asked her what she had told her daughters about her sex life. She explained that both girls knew all about her little flings and furthermore, both of her daughters liked girls as well," Diana said.

"We are our mother's daughters," Renee said as she came over with a drink for herself. She laughed and went over to hug her mom before sitting back down.

"Sex is completely natural and I had to think for a minute whether or not to tell Diana this part," Aisha went on. "I explained that I enjoyed lovers of both sexes and of varying ages – and that when my daughters were old enough, I asked if they would like me to teach them about sex with women. Both said yes, and both of them have been my lovers – and each other's – ever since," Aisha told a stunned Bob.

"We all love each other," Julia added. "We never fight, we share and we can talk openly about anything."

"I was already feeling conflicting emotions, but my brain was fogged," Diana said. "When Aisha took my hand to see if I was okay, something inside me just went off. I pulled her face close to mine and I kissed her. My heart had never beaten that fast and despite every reason in the world not to, I wanted the kiss to continue. Right at that very moment, I loved kissing another woman. I could have let that kiss last forever," Diana told her husband. He took another mouthful of Scotch, still having trouble processing all that was being told to him. As he finished his drink, his daughter dutifully refilled the glass. He didn't object because he thought he just might be needing it.

"I allowed myself to be led into her home and upstairs, to her bedroom," Diana told him. "We didn't need to undress as we were already naked. For a while, all that we did is kiss and touch, it was so lovely. I knew that in essence I was cheating on you, Bob, but in a sense, Aisha was giving me something that you couldn't – femininity. I luxuriated in her softness and in her dark, beautiful skin against my own.

When she started to kiss my body, sparks went through me. I felt alive and desirable and when she ate my pussy, I came like I never had before. Sorry darling, not with anyone, not even you. My pussy was soaked and I had to do the same things to her. Aisha gets a real potty mouth during sex. She told me to eat hergorgeous black cunt and so, that's what I did. From the very first lick, I was hooked. I wanted more and I got it. We spent the rest of the day in bed, fucking and sucking and I almost didn't make it home in time to prepare dinner for the kids," Diana smiled.

Bob was listening with conflicting emotions. Whether she had done so intentionally or not, Aisha had lured his wife into bed and into lesbianism. She had seduced his wife. Diana had betrayed their marriage vows and even though the story itself was very erotic, the betrayal stung.

"After that day, we drank a lot less coffee and had a lot more sex. I was virtually Aisha's slave, although she gave me so much as a lover. I came alive under her touch and I learned to be naughtier and to vocalize my desires. I did miss having a cock, so she solved that problem. She got out a strap-on and fucked the shit out of me. Baby, I even let the bitch fuck myass!" Diana grinned as Aisha kissed her neck. "I became a total whore in the bedroom, an absoluteslut and there was no turning back for me!"

His daughters were now sitting on either side of him and while it made him a bit uncomfortable, Bob allowed himself a small glance. The girls didn't seem at all uncomfortable in their positions. "Obviously, things went a lot further," he commented.

Aisha squeezed Diana's hand when she answered "Yes, they did. I loved my new, whorish personality. I was almost starved for sex, when I wasn't having sex with Aisha, I was fantasizing about other women I would encounter. I started going to the gym and it was like a smorgasbord of potential lovers, young and older alike. I told Aisha that I was going to find myself some more fuckbuddies and that's when she broke it to me," Diana grinned.

"Broke what to you?"

"My daughters had been spying on their naughty mommy and their gorgeous neighbor while we were sunbathing," Aisha informed him. "They were really into the hot, older lady next door and they asked me if it was okay if they joined us in bed sometime."

"I would have been repulsed a short while earlier," Diana told her husband. "However, as I told you, I'd become an absolute slut in such a short time. The idea of two hot young vixens joining their mom and I in bed made me drip with lust. I told Aisha that the sooner, the better and in less than half an hour, I was eating that gorgeous black box of Renee's while Julia was fucking me with her mom's strap-on," she giggled with almost-insanity. "I thought that I had died and gone to heaven, the sex, oh God, the sex, all the fucking and all the sucking, it was all so incredible!"

"Thecheating and theincest and the ages of your partners, none of that bothered you?" Bob asked.

"Nope," Diana replied candidly. "My new philosophy had begun, if it felt good, I was going to do it. These little nymphs are artistes at making a woman cum and I indulged every chance I got."

"How did you get our kids involved in all this perversity?" Bob had to know.

"That was my doing," Julia piped up. "I'd seen your son a few times and thought he was gorgeous. I asked Diana – Mrs. Woodward – if it would be okay for me to fuck him. She got this evil look in her eyes and said sure and that if I succeeded, I could bring him over here and we couldall fuck him," Julia grinned. "Your wife is committed to the idea of having as much sex as she can get, she's cool that way. Well, Bobby got one look at my tight little ass in my silver Lycra bikini and he was more than willing. Your son is really hung, Mr. Woodward and he's a damned tireless fuck. After he got done fucking me, I lured him to our house. My mom got him next and then Diana let your son fuck her until he made her cum. Then we all sucked him off and just then, Renee got home from a date. We all piled back into bed and fucked until it got dark," Julia sighed. "Since then, I've dated Bobby, but I don't mind sharing my stud with my friends and family," she chirped happily.

Robert looked at his son. Bobby shrugged and said "Look at all these hot women, pops. Of course, I was gonna say yes. What am I, stupid?"

Bob was aghast, yet he knew he needed to hear the tale through to its conclusion. "Okay, Bobby is a man and sometimes we males don't think with our heads," he answered them. "How did you manage to get our girls involved in all of this?"

"Well," Diana answered "Colleen had a boyfriend, but Jordan did not. I wondered if perhaps our pretty youngest child might like girls, so I arranged for Renee and Julia to take her shopping and suggested that they flirt with her – a lot. When they got back, they told me she seemed receptive, so we had a little barbecue the next evening – just us girls, I promised Bobby a good time if he made himself scarce. I let our girls have a few drinks and Aisha and I and the other girls managed to charm the pants – well, more like bikini bottoms – off of our girls. We had an all-girl orgy that went on until after midnight, the highlight of which for me was seeing our daughters love each other up. They were so sweet and loving. The next day, Bobby got his reward for being a good boy, I arranged for his sisters to wake him up with a blowjob and early morning fuck. Then, we all piled into my bed and fucked as a family before we went over to Aisha's for another party. Since then, we've met some of her friends and everyone fucks when they want to," Diana concluded the story.

"Do you expect me to condone all of this behavior and to not kick up a fuss?" Bob answered his wife. Most of the other participants in the orgy had left, leaving only the two families.

"I really don't care," Diana said in a curt tone. "I love you Robert, but I am not going back into my shell again. You can't go backwards, only forward. I love sex, I love sex with sexy people, my favorite lovers being our neighbors and our own kids. You're a good lover, but you could stand to learn a trick or two. If you want to join us, I'm sure we'd all make you more than welcome. If not, I guess you have some choices to make. It's all up to you," she told him. Everyone was looking at him as if they expected him to make a decision at that very moment.

"Please do say yes Daddy, I'd love the chance to fuck you," gorgeous brunette Colleen said in a soft, inviting tone. Her sister nodded, echoing her sentiments. He looked at the others, Aisha, Renee and Julia and knew how tempting it would all be.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12