Lessons in the Art of Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on lad, fill my lovely wife's mouth full of you young cum." I did just that, squirting into her mouth. Sandra swallowed the lot.

All the noise and commotion of Sandra, Bill, and I cumming was too much for John, whose cock was still being expertly sucked by Carla.

"Sorry Carla I'm going to cum."

The husband, now ramming Carla's cunt with expert precession, demanded that John pull out and shoot all over Carla's face. No sooner had he removed his cock from Carla's mouth than he was spurting his thick cum all over her.

At this point I was exhausted and took a seat on one of the chairs. Sandra came over and straddled me. We were French kissing and I was rubbing her breasts. I was praying that my cock would rise again but it was staying resolutely flaccid.

Carla's mouth was now cock free and she was screaming out obscenities as loud as she could,

"Oh come on, fuck me harder... Bury it deeper... Oh, yeah, just like that... Sandra, your husband is an expert fucker."

And with this last comment, the husband pinched Carla's tits exceptionally hard and rammed deep.

Carla started moaning, "fuck... fuck... FUCK, FUCK, FUCK", very loudly and literally her whole body started to spasm. With this, the husband screamed out,

"Oh, Carla you're a great fuck. I'm going to fill your cunt with my cum."

Carla shouted out to Sandra, "Your hubby's filling me with his hot spunk." Sandra ignored this and continued our French kissing.

After a few minutes it was obvious that the husband wanted us to leave. Sandra turned round to us. She made us swear that we would never tell anyone about this little event. We all did, but only if Carla and Sandra were to give us private one-on-one lessons for the rest of our stay. They of course agreed. Carla then turned round to Sandra and said "These boys show even more potential than last year's group."

Sandra giggled and replied "Oh God, I love teaching sooooo much."

With that the four of us put our clothes on and departed. About half way back to my flat I realised that I had left my books behind at the school. It was now quite late but I decided to chance it and see if the staff room was still open. It was. Carla, Sandra, and her husband were in yet another compromising position!

My lessons in Spanish continued but it was my lessons in sex from Sandra and Carla that really shaped my life. I'll only tell you more if you promise that you can keep it a secret.

12