Lessons in the Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devaslo
Devaslo
98 Followers

"Oh Anwen! Dear Anwen! My wife! It's coming! It's coming! My love!" cried Roc as his manhood convulsed violently inside young Anwen, filling her caverns with unknown quantities of his life-seed. Anwen wailed and squeezed her bosom into Roc's face, reacting to the sensation of his giant intruder shuddering deep inside her. She sensed his warmth spread within her walls. Roc's body soon collapsed into a pile of hot goo, his arms and head falling softly against her moist body. Soaked in perspiration from head to toe, the pair shared a quiet embrace as their bodies began to cool in the shade of the hillside.

Roc lifted his head and kissed young Anwen tenderly. The companions looked in each other's eyes and giggled before lovingly locking lips once more. Roc gently lifted Anwen up and off his body and placed her down upon the grass at his side. She felt—and heard—his wet snake slip limply from her passage, apparently vanquished. She made herself comfortable beside the weary Roc and then reached a curious hand down to inspect the sticky mess of his languid flesh.

"It's a real mess. Is that all from inside me, or is did some of this come from you?" she asked inquisitively.

"It is both. Yes. It is a messy thing, but this is the nature of our bodies," explained Roc while Anwen sloshed her hand through his slimy genitals. She felt as though she was handling the steaming entrails of a slain beast.

"Come now. Let's clean our bodies off in the river," instructed Roc. He rose from the grass and led Anwen by the hand once more. Without hesitation the companions submerged their sticky frames into the refreshingly cool waters.

"Can we do this again Roc. . . . this evening—back in our tent by the warmth of the fire? I would very much like that. . . . now that I am your wife," asked Anwen.

"We can, my love. There is still much for you to discover. . . . and you won't always need to ask for us to share this way of love. This way usually just. . . . happens. The feeling will come to us, and take us—it will be unspoken. It may happen when we lay awake at night, or when we rise with the sun. It may fill us when we we bathe, catch us when cook, or corner us when we hunt. We cannot always know when the feeling will come to us, but when it does come, we can only share this love when we are alone. It is not a thing the people do openly," replied Roc.

"So if I awake one morning. . . . and the feeling comes to me, I can just—I can remove your leggings and sit upon your manhood?" questioned Anwen. She clutched his genitals under the water and brushed away the sticky residue.

"In a way, yes. But. . . . I will explain more to you when the time comes. For now, let's clean one another and return to our tent to prepare a meal. You must be hungry," concluded Roc.

Anwen smiled and pulled Roc's body down into the water. She then returned to scrubbing away diligently at his genitals, taking every opportunity to press and rub herself against Roc, thrilled by this new "language" their bodies possessed. Roc returned the favor, wiping gently against her womanhood, over and through her ripe backside—deep into her crack. He took a few moments to pleasingly tickle her tight anus.

"Oh! That. . . . that feels nice. Can you put your thing in there too? We could try tonight?" enquired Anwen.

"Y-Yes. It can be done. There are those who do not agree. . . . they say it is not the natural way, but it is also. . . . much tighter than your other opening. It is more difficult to love this way." Roc slid the tip of his finger into her anus, demonstrating that even his comparatively smaller finger would not easily penetrate this enclosure.

"As you said Roc: I have much to discover. . . . as your wife," replied Anwen, pressing her body against Roc's. "And such things should not be rushed," she added, wrapping her powerful legs wildly around Roc's waist before kissing him passionately, hopeful for all that she had yet to discover.

Devaslo
Devaslo
98 Followers