Lessons Learned

Story Info
A young cock tease is taught the price of her fun.
3.7k words
4.33
23.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unblest
unblest
24 Followers

She knew full well what they called her. She knew and reveled in it. The title of "cock tease" that so many young women took as an insult, she wore as a badge of honor. Oh she was not a virgin by any stretch of the imagination, but she only had sex on her terms, not an any other's. She chose to never relinquish control, never give up the dominance that seemed to come with being a beautiful, eighteen year old woman. As a result, much to her never ending puzzlement, she often went unfulfilled, unsatisfied.

At first, she contented with teasing merely those young boys in the grades below her, then she moved up to teasing then she moved up to those her peers in age. Soon enough, she was teasing the older boys, the seniors. Now that she was now a senior herself, on the eve of graduating this oppressive institution, she was forced to tease the teachers, as teasing those her own age or younger had long since lost its challenge and therefore its appeal.

She was constantly lick her lips, drawing attention to their voluptuousness and suppleness. She would constantly cross and uncross her legs, giving the dirty old men the barest of peeks into her soft, lace covered valley. She saw the questions flash through their eyes: was it deliberate? Was she shaved bare as seemed to be the fashion of late? Did she taste as sweet as they imagined she did? She often barely managed to stifle a private chuckle at their discomfort. These questions would never be answered by them. They would never know.

Then he showed up. He was unlike all the other teachers at this school. Where they were old and stodgy, he was young and humorous. His hair was also longer than the school generally allowed but for some reason they made an exception with him. His hair was thick and wavy, falling just past his shoulders. Quite often he wore it pulled back into a severe ponytail, loose strands constantly working their way free of the elastic and sliding into his eyes.

But she found that she preferred him on those rare days that he either chose to wear it down or simply forgot to pull it up. She found herself wondering what his body looked like under his serious clothing, how he would feel pressed up against her in the darkness. Not liking the fact that he had somehow affected her without even trying, she decided to intensify her teasing of him, draw him to her, have him fall within her power and control.

Yet, he seemed completely oblivious to her every attempt. She licked her lips and flicked her hair. She crossed and uncrossed her legs. All to no avail. He simply did not see her in that way. With questions about his sexual preferences plaguing her mind, she decided to increase the stakes and, with them, the risks.

She entered the classroom one morning, her white cotton blouse loosened enough to show her cleavage and the merest hint of the black lacy bra worn underneath. She had chosen to forgo panties for the day, deciding to give him just the barest hint of her smooth, pink pussy. She smiled to herself as she sat down in her customary front row seat, the better to flash the teachers and see their reactions.

All through the class she pressed him hard, giving her all to her best efforts. But all to no avail. He simply ignored her. Even when she was reduced to sliding the already short, plaid skirt slightly up her legs as she parted them, giving him an unobstructed view. She knew he had seen. She saw his eye glance down for just the merest glance. Yet he seemed wholly unaffected.

Then the bell rang, signifying the end of class. As she picked up her bags to leave, his voice stopped her cold. "Elaine, please come see me after school." His usual warm and friendly tone was gone, replaced by one that was cold, unyielding, a voice that brooked no disobedience. She merely nodded, wondering at the sudden heat that built up between her legs.

His class was the first of the day, so she was tormented by thoughts of what he would say or do the rest of the day. She attended a very exclusive boarding school that required both the students and their parents to sign a very legally binding morals contract prior to consideration for admission. For her actions, she could be easily expelled and that would make her father very angry.

As the heat between her legs steadily grew throughout the day, so did her apprehension. She did not wish to be expelled. Then a sudden inspiration struck. What if she seduced the teacher? If she seduced him, made him give in to her charms, then he could not have her expelled from school without risk of losing his job. The thought of seducing him sent a chill down her spine. She had long since stopped feeling a challenge in seducing those younger than her and even her own peers in age.

So, at the end of the day, as she walked to his class, her apprehension was fighting a losing battle with her determination. She stormed into his office, defiantly. Her defiance lasted only as long as it took for her eyes to catch his. He was standing by the far window, arms crossed and a look of disgust upon his face. He turned to face the window as the door closed behind her. A soft click told her the door had been locked.

Elaine spun around to see two other teachers behind her, a similar look of disgust on their faces. She turned to face him again. "Mr. Smith, I have no idea what this is about but..."

"Be silent." Two simple words filled with such icy venom that she instantly complied, all thoughts of seducing him long gone. "When I arrived here to teach, I was bombarded with stories of your actions, your teasing of the male students and teachers. I chose to disregard those stories, chose to judge you for your actions myself, not to simply accept the word of those I work with. I was disappointed when you turned your flirtatious attentions to me, but chose to ignore your blatant, amateurish attempts at seeking attention.

"Then today you decided to take your flirtations to a new low, baring your vagina to me like some wanton jezebel. Where I am from there is only one way to treat such a whore as yourself."

Elaine opened her mouth to protest but was silenced once more by the look in his eyes. You glanced behind her to the two other teachers. They stepped forward, each to a side and grabbing an arm. They pushed her to the ground, onto her knees. Mr. Smith slowly drew the shades down, blocking any passing eyes from witnessing what was about to occur.

He walked over and knelt before her, tenderly stroking her cheek. "You will be silent. You will do as you are instructed from this day forth. You will obey me or you will pay the repercussions. You will tell no one of what occurs between us. You will do nothing without my permission. You will pursue no sexual endeavors from this moment on without my express consent, which you will not receive. Is that clear?"

Tears began to pour from her eyes and she began to babble, begging to be let go. She alternated between promises of complete silence to brazen threats to the police and her father. Mr. Smith merely smiled, coldly, as he slapped her face. The slap was not extremely hard, merely enough to get her attention. "Your father cannot save you now. He will not come to your rescue, nor will any others in this institution."

He stood and nodded to the others. Elaine felt herself being pushed forward, still on her knees, and her arms were pinned behind her. She felt a hand reach down and raise her skirt above her waist, exposing her ass to the view of all present. Mr. Smith stood before her, smiling that cold smile, and slowly unzipped his trousers.

Elaine knew what he wanted, what he desired. But she resisted, it was an act that she had rarely ever participated in, much preferring to be on the receiving end, to be the one in charge. She struggled against the strength of the men pinning her arms behind her but the sting of a ruler slapping across her ass cheeks stopped her cold.

A disapproving look from Mr. Smith held her still as he pulled his cock from his trousers. "You will suck me, you will swallow me. You will not bite me. Believe me when I say that the punishment for biting me is not one you would ever wish to experience."

Elaine started to sob, resolving to tell everything to the headmistress, even if she had to reveal her teasing. A soft tapping at the door caught everyone's attention. Elaine experienced a surge of hope. Maybe they would stop. If someone needed to come in, they would have to stop. A key turning in the lock, opening the door, only fed that hope. And when the headmistress entered, Elaine suddenly knew that everything was going to be just fine. Surely, she would not allow this to continue.

"I am sorry I am late, sir. My appointment ran over time. Am I too late to witness the lessons?" The words, uttered from Ms. Shively, the headmistress, to Mr. Smith shattered any pretense of hope building within Elaine. The response from Mr. Smith simply served to break her spirit.

"Have you spoken to her father? Explained to him about her behavior and how it must be rectified?

"Yes sir, I have. And as he was once a student of this institution, he well knows the methods of correction wielded here. He seemed rather relieved that we were choosing to rectify the situation rather than expelling her."

"As you can see, dear Elaine, there is little you can do, no one you can turn to that can help you now. You now belong to me." With those words, Mr. Smith shoved his semi-hard cock into her mouth. "Suck it, make it hard. Make me cum into that troublesome little mouth of yours. Perhaps if you do well enough, we can end the lessons there for today."

Elaine whimpered as she began to suck his cock, feeling it swell and harden between her lips. She wanted to cry, to weep tears as her innocence, a virtue she had long thought disappeared, was ripped from her. Her face burned with shame as she felt her pussy begin to twitch and pulse, the heat growing ever stronger. She was dripping wet now, worried she might leave a puddle on the floor. She was ashamed and yet excited all at once. She knew this was wrong, knew it was perverted to feel arousal as such a debasement, but she could not help it.

She sucked his cock, striving to do her best at an activity that she had had little practice in. With her arms pinned behind her, Elaine knew that she could not perform satisfactorily. Yet, still she tried. When she felt his fingers wrap themselves in her hair, she thought he was close, thought she was doing well. But then he thrust himself into her mouth, hard, fucking her face as if it were her pussy.

Her shame redoubled when she moaned, pleasure ripping through her like she had never felt before. He continued thrusting into her mouth, fast and hard, nearly choking her. She could soon feel him twitching, then she heard a grunt as he pulled her face harder into him was the only warning she received. In jerking spasms, he erupted into her mouth, cumming heavily. She strived to swallow as much as she could but there was so much.

A thin trickle leaked from her lips. The look of satisfaction that had been building on his face quickly vanished into one of anger. "I told you to swallow every drop." He never raised his voice, simply spoke in that cold tone that frightened her even more than any amount of yelling ever could. "I gave you simple instructions which you have failed to meet. The lessons will continue until I feel you have adequately learned all you can learn for today."

With that, Mr. Smith pulled away, reaching up to loosen his tie. He gestured to the others and they lifted her up, laying her on his desk which had been cleared sometime before she had arrived. Mr. Smith merely glanced over at the headmistress and she quickly headed over to Elaine. She glanced into Elaine's eyes and there was no sympathy, no emotion at all, in her cold blue eyes. The headmistress reached over and began to quickly, but carefully, unbutton Elaine's blouse.

Elaine whimpered as her black lace bra was exposed. With a grin, the headmistress realized the bra was unclasped from the front. Her firm breasts were now exposed, the skin soft and white, seemingly having never been kissed by the sun. Her nipples were a dark pink, nearly red and standing hard and erect, whether from arousal, the sudden cold or a combination of both was unknown.

Mr. Smith smiled and moved to stand between her legs, pushing them apart with his hands, hands rougher than she had expected from a teacher. His cock was still hard and he positioned himself to enter her. With a nod to the others, he waited for just a moment. The other two teachers each held down an arm, not with a lot of strength, not desiring to cause her any harm, but not wishing her to lash out in any way. The headmistress took a handkerchief from a pocket and stuffed it into Elaine's mouth.

As soon as the makeshift gag was in place, Mr. Smith lunged forward, plunging himself into her in one smooth, forceful thrust. Elaine screamed into the gag, a combination of both pleasure and pain. She wanted to struggle free, to fight her way out from this violation, to scream for help. Yet, somewhere deep inside that she did not wish to acknowledge existed, she wanted to scream in ecstasy, to beg for more, beg him to go faster and harder, to use her and to cast her aside.

Mr. Smith pounded into her tight, almost virginal, pussy, slamming into her with a force that she had never before felt between her legs. She moaned into her gag, her fear and disgust quickly dissolving away, replaced by desire, arousal and even a bit of shame. She writhed beneath his touch, his pounding within her. She tried to grind into him, shamed at the wanton desire that filled her to her very core. But Mr. Smith's hands held her legs and hips in place while the other teachers held her arms pinned.

As Mr. Smith pounded into her, the other teachers leaned in, still pinning her arms down. They each took a nipple into their mouths, biting down with their teeth. And that was enough to send Elaine over the edge. An orgasm ripped through her body, more intense than anything she had ever felt before, a fire burning its way through her from her pussy throughout her entire being. She screamed into the gag again, a scream that threatened to dislodge the gag and reverberate throughout the entire room.

When she had finally calmed down, panting as deeply as possible through her nose, Mr. Smith slid out, still hard and unspent. He stood back and gestured to the others. They pulled Elaine to her feet and spun her around, facing the desk. With a not so gentle push, Mr. Smith pushed her down until she was pressed down against the desk. He looked over to the headmistress and she acknowledged his silent order with a quick nod.

The headmistress began to strip down, removing her clothes with an economy of motion that showed she had done this many times before. Standing before them, completely naked, the headmistress no longer looked like the stern and proper administrator of a private school. Now the headmistress was a beautiful, slim woman. Her breasts stood high and pert on her chest and, like Elaine, her pussy was completely shaved bare.

She slid up onto the desk, sitting up with her legs spread. Mr. Smith grabbed a handful of Elaine's hair and pulled her head up. The headmistress slid herself forward, held up, braced by one of the other teachers, his arms wrapped around her body and hands on her breasts. She moaned slightly as his fingers pinched her nipples.

Mr. Smith nodded at the action before him and then, his hand still in Elaine's hair, pushed her head forward, until her mouth pressed into the headmistress's pussy. Elaine struggled, resisting this new debasement. She had never before been interested women, never before had a desire to perform this act, as much as she enjoyed having it performed on her. Mr. Smith gave her one small, yet sharp tap on the back of her head, letting her know exactly who was in charge.

With a tentative lick, she slid her tongue into the headmistress, getting her first taste of another woman's pussy. She was unsure what she found more arousing to her, the illicit activity of licking another woman's pussy or the fact that she had no choice in the matter. Either way, it did not matter. She began to lick the headmistress's pussy the way she knew she liked having hers licked. She even slid a finger into the pussy spread before her, getting into the action.

Then she felt a pressure, felt Mr. Smith position himself in a place that she had never before been penetrated. She struggled again, but knew that it was futile, knew that she would not be able to prevent this from happening. His hand simply kept her head pushed down in the headmistress's pussy. Within seconds, an agonizingly long few seconds, Mr. Smith had her ass penetrated fully. He merely sat there for a moment, allowing her to become accustomed to his presence.

She felt herself loosen around him, felt the pressure lighten up. Then he began to pound away into her, no gentleness in any stroke that slammed into her. The sensations that ripped through her were unlike anything she had ever felt before. She began to burn inside, a familiar sensation with a whole new origin than she was accustomed to. With an unexpected intensity, she began to cum once more, screaming into the headmistress's pussy.

Elaine's moans had been quickly working their way through the headmistress's pussy, building her up to orgasm. As Elaine came, her scream tearing its way into the headmistress's pussy, was all it took. The headmistress bit her lip, doing her best to suppress her own scream as an orgasm tore its way through her body.

Mr. Smith pulled himself out of Elaine and lifted her up from the desk. He pushed her towards the other teachers, both of whom had stripped at some time. One of the teachers sat himself down in a chair and Elaine was pushed towards him. Realizing what was desired of her, even though she had felt no attraction to this man, she quickly straddled him, sliding his cock into her still wet pussy.

She felt herself being pushed forward, forced to lean into the man as Mr. Smith repositioned himself behind her. He pushed himself into her ass once more, feeling her quiver as she was more stuffed than she had ever been before. She moaned as the two men began to alternate their strokes into her. Then her moans were muffled as the last man walked over and stuffed his cock into her mouth.

She began to suck him, her lips and tongue expertly massaging his cock. She felt a hand reach out and take hers. The headmistress guided Elaine's hand into her pussy. Elaine's fingers quickly dug into the woman's wet pussy, seeking the tender clit. Elaine moaned around the cock stuffed into her mouth, the man fucking her mouth much as Mr. Smith and the other teacher fucked her other holes.

Elaine could not stand it any longer. The multitude of sensations ripping through her were almost too much for her to bear. A scream ripped out of her mouth, barely muffled by the thick cock stuffed down her throat. The man in her mouth let out a loud grunt and came in her mouth. Remembering her lesson from before, Elaine made sure she swallowed every last drop, allowing nothing to escape her lips.

The man fucking her pussy began to thrust frantically and then he came, violently, inside her. She could feel every spurt hitting her walls from the inside and it caused her to cum again. Then she felt Mr. Smith allow himself to cum deep inside her ass, adding to the wave of orgasm that flooded through her. The headmistress began to cum with her own orgasm on Elaine's fingers.

When everyone was done, spent and nearly exhausted, Mr. Smith pulled out, wiped himself clean and rearranged his clothing, which he had never taken off. "Get dressed. Get cleaned up. You will comport yourself as a proper young lady from this day forth. Return tomorrow after classes. We will revisit your education at that time.

unblest
unblest
24 Followers
12