Lessons Online

Story Info
Master and slave prepare for a real-life encounter.
1.3k words
4.14
22.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Online, it was fun, a game in which I had released control. While I was driving, my mind started reeling as I thought back to some of my instructions. As I reminisced, my lips curled up in a satisfying grin, and my eyes took on a nymph like sparkle, one that he was so familiar with.

"Pinch your right nipple, and don't stop until I say," he said as he watched my face contort from the sharp pulling pain that I inflicted on myself. I waited patiently for his next command as I gripped my nipple, pulling on it as hard as I could, twisting until it appeared to be a stretched foreign object on my breast.

"Pull harder! higher!" he said, motioning with his hands, in attempt to illustrate what he wanted to see.

"Yes Sir" I replied, repositioning my grip on my nipple I pulled my breast up as high as I possibly could. My heart raced as I waited for him. Below, I felt my pussy ache followed by a warm sensation as the juices softly flowed out of me. I began to panic as my nipple started to skate from grasp. The excitement had made my body hot and slippery, which only made the task more difficult. I began to pinch it harder to prevent myself from losing my grip. In spite of the pain, I knew if I stop, Master would be disappointed and punish me.

"I must hold on I thought," squeezing so hard that I was sure tears would fall from my eyes. What seemed like hours passed and just as thought I could bare no more, the word, "stop" appeared on the screen. This filled me with great trust and desire for my Master, for he knew just when to stop me. His ability to read my body was becoming more skilled with each session.

"Would you like to see how you affect me?"

"Yes Master," I quickly typed back. He lowered his camera and his cock was straining upwards. It looked so hard that the skin was stretched tight around it, with the head large and swollen on top. "Oh god, I want you so badly," I thought as I watched him motion his hand over the shaft. However, I remained silent, speaking out of line was forbidden and would cause Master to feel great disappointment in me. He moved the camera back up to his face.

"Play with your cunt slave!" appeared on the screen below his image. My heart jumped with excitement as I quickly slid my fingers between my lips, over my clit into the moistness that he had created. As I slid my fingers back up, I brought with them the delicious wetness that came from within me and positioned my fingers directly over my clit rubbing back and forth with hard, slow and steady pressure. Sensing that my orgasm was approaching his command came, "Don't cum yet, stop and tell me when you are near."

Swiftly I typed, "I am close Sir."

"Place two fingers in your pussy and fuck yourself whore." I slid my fingers down pressing inside myself, pushing until they could not go any further. As I pulled my fingers out slowly, I felt my cunt squeeze around them as if it was trying to pull them back inside. As the intensity of my orgasm approached, my hands picked up speed. My mind felt as if I would escape into the bliss and passion of the moment. I knew this was not permitted; again, I looked at the screen and saw the words "don't cum."

Obeying his command, I stopped. My breath had become labored and my body increasingly hot. Preventing the release caused a huge wave of tension throughout me. "Patience" I thought. "Would you like to cum now?" He wrote.

"Yes Sir, please allow me to cum" I replied. I looked on with embarrassment as I saw the words "No whore, you must wait until I say, you must do what pleases me! Do you understand?"

With humility, I timidly wrote back "Yes Master, I understand."

Again he wrote, "Now, would you like to cum?" Knowing my answer was very important, I thought deeply through the other lessons that my Master had taught me. Joy filled my heart, as I remembered what my response should be. With a straight face on the outside, and the anticipation of a child on the inside I carefully typed back "If that would please you Sir."

His face also showed no emotion. The words appeared "You have pleased me, you may cum now."

"However," he continued, "you must not stop after you cum, you must resume."

"I will lower the camera and cum with you but you do not stop until I say."

"Do you understand me?"

"Yes Sir" I replied. His cam once again lowered to allow me the view of his hard cock straining with desire. I rubbed my clit hard as I watched him softly run the tips of his fingers up and down his shaft. My first orgasm was mild but satisfying. My head tilted back and I closed my eyes in order to completely absorb the sensation of waves that I felt emulating from my pussy. As I opened my eyes I saw what he wrote "don't stop looking at me!"

"Do not take your eyes off me as you cum, you may only close them to blink" As I picked up the motion on my pussy, I watched him slide his fingers under his balls, lifting them for my view. He continued to stroke himself as my mind thought about the pleasure I was feeling from the power he demonstrated as he controlled me. With my eyes wide opened, I imagined him grabbing my head and forcing it to his cock. The intense pressure of his rod pushing in my mouth, moving to my throat and finally entering it. I can see my face filled with panic as the air is cut off from his forceful thrusts. I envision myself thrashing about from his grip, which only intensifies his thrusts and sends adrenalin rushing through my body.

This time, my orgasm is strong. I can feel it starting from deep inside me; much like a volcano, there is pressure, so intense, that the body that surrounds it begins to shake. From the inside out, the lava erupts violently at first and continues to flow from the core of the structure. I struggle not to close my eyes. My Master continues to stroke himself and I see a drop of wet cum on the head of his cock. He collects it with his finger and rubs it over the tip. I continue to rub my pussy; it is sore and stings from the friction of my fingers. I grasp my clit between my thumb and forefinger and pinch it gently. Repeating this motion, I watch as my Master begins to orgasm. The semen forcefully ejects from his cock, one, two, three times while he continues to milk it. As his cum lay on his groin, he swirls his fingers around in it, taunting and teasing me with his satisfaction.

Again, I get lost in a fantasy. I am kneeling at his feet, licking the sticky cum off of his skin. My tongue swirls over towards his cock and gently sucks it in. Deliberately, I use my mouth to create sensations that sends shocks through his body. As his body jerks I feel the excitement build up inside me. Again, the warm flow of juices comes out of me in rhythmic pattern. I press against my clit enjoying the contractions and warmth I feel. Satisfied with my obedience Master types "you may stop."

Basking in the afterglow of the experience, it is hard for me to awaken myself from this dream. The sound of a car horn suddenly jerks me into back to where I am at. As before, I smiled but the sparkle in my eyes are now replaced by a pensive satisfaction. My excitement is building as I approach the airport to pick him up. Knowing we are about to replace our online experience with reality.