Let It Go, Scottie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a master with your hot mouth, Scott, but ya better stop, I don't wanna cum too soon, either...let me do you again."

"Would ya like to try something different, Howie?" Scott asked, moving to the rings. Howie followed obligingly. Scott expertly grabbed the rings to throw his legs straight up and over his head. He then slipped his arms into the rings to his armpits, enabling him to drop his legs behind him to get himself into a ball. He was now in a perfect position for Howie to stand and perform miracles on his balls as well as on his cock.

"Wow, Howie said as he put his hands on Scottie's hips to take his cock into his mouth and slowly swing him back and forth. His mouth was being fucked effortlessly.

Scott dropped from the rings and said, "That's a difficult manoeuvre that I can't do for very long, do ya wanna try it?"

"No," Howie laughed, "It a little too advanced for me.

"Let's go back to the bench," Scott said, jokingly taking him in his arms to carry him like a baby.

"You freaking show-off," said Howie, laughing loudly. When Scott threatened to drop him, Howie opened his mouth to feign protest, but Scott's tongue darted in to silence him. "You make me feel so good, Scott, that If I could be sure I wouldn't embarrass you I'd tell you I love you," Howie said with sincerity, his tongue, this time, darting into Scott's mouth.

Scott gently laid him on the bench to lick him everywhere on his face before turning to mount him in the sixty-nine position. Howie hungrily licked them before alternately sucking Scott's large balls into his mouth. Scott, his elbows under Howie's upper legs raised his butt from the bench to lick deep in his pleasure valley. The saliva-lubed tongue, floating teasingly over Howie's anal opening triggered his quakes and moans of ecstasy. "Ahhh, Scott, that's so freaking good...Push your tongue into my asshole. Ah, yes, yes, baby, that's right out of this world." Howie's excited reaction pleased Scott immeasurably; especially considering that not only was this the first time Scott had done such a thing, he hadn't even heard of ass licking before. "Sit on my face, Scott," Howie said, anxious to once again gain quick and easy access to the treasures in Scott's most private and pleasurable, erotic region.

Scott's large, muscled thighs hugged Howie's face as he carefully lowered himself until Howie's lips kissed his balls. Meanwhile, he reached behind himself to massage Howie's steel-like cock, trying to imagine how it would feel in his craving butt. Could he possibly derive more pleasure from that, than from what he was experiencing with Howie's hot tongue pressing into his button, he wondered.

Scott felt the shock from the powerful lightning bolt shoot through his body when Howie unexpectedly inserted a finger in his ass. That incredibly exciting feeling deep inside of him convinced him of his absolute need to feel Howie's large cock, in place of his finger, in his yearning hole.

Desiring another feeding of Howie's butt, Scott pushed Howie's knees to his shoulders to dig as deeply as he was able into the warm, slippery orifice, while at the same time gently squeezing his balls. Howie's cock would never be any harder, Scott thought, so he decided he wanted to be fucked right away. He shivered excitedly thinking about the ecstasy he'll feel when Howie's knob breaks through to take his anal virginity; and he was glad his butt's welcomed visitor would be Howie.

"Howie, would you like to be the first to fuck me?" He asked, hopefully. Howie was overjoyed; fucking Scott had been uppermost in his mind for weeks.

"Wow, what an honor," Howie said, excitedly. Scott adjusted the heavily padded, vault table to the optimum position for Howie's height, and bent over it.

"Sorry, Howie, we have to make another adjustment. I'll have to lie on my back," Scott explained, my cock is so hard I can't lie on it," he said, turning to lie on the table again. "Is it still okay for you?" This being a momentous occasion, Scott wanted to be sure everything would be perfect.

"Yes, it's the same either way," he said, lifting Scott's legs and pushing them back for Scott to hold them in place. He bent and began to lick Scott's crack for lubrication. Scott, now soaked with nervous perspiration, waited. He tried but couldn't stop shaking. His sphincter muscle twitched continuously as Howie licked him and poked his tongue into the hole. "Are you ready, Scott?" he asked, still dribbling saliva into Scott's but crack.

"As ready as I'll ever be," he said, as he felt Howie's knob pressing ever and ever harder against him. "Oww, can you wet your cock a little more?" Howie wet his fingers and inserted them one after the other into the hole. "That's better, Howie, I think you've stretched it a bit." Howie licked him once more, then placed his knob against the lubricated opening to Press with all the power he could muster until, despite Scott's pleading, the knob stretched the hole and Howie forced it in. With Scott sobbing in pain, he mercilessly slammed his cock into him until he was noisily slapping against Scott's ass. "Oh, my god, Howie, I must be alive, I still feel the pain of your sadistic entry, but don't stop, I want to feel your balls banging against me forever."

Howie was now fucking him much faster. The slapping sounds were becoming louder and more frequently. "Ahh, Scott, Oh, yes, yes, yes, I'm gonna cum, Scott." Howie shouts were echoing off the gymnasium walls.

"Howie, please, can you shoot your cum into my mouth?" Scott pleaded. Howie pulled his knob from Scott and lifting him to a sitting position, fired most of his thick cum into his waiting mouth. He licked Scott's face of the remains and ate it himself. "Suck me, Howie," Scott said, breathlessly as he jerked his cock, "I'm going to cum, Howie, Oh, lord, I'm going to have the orgasm of my lifetime," he said, as his legs stiffened and his toes curled. "Ohh, Howie," he shouted as his knob pulsed once more before blasting into Howie's welcoming mouth. "Was it all good for you, Howie?" Scott asked, nervously.

"Probably the best sex ever, how about you. Scott?"

"Does that mean you'd like to do it with me another time?" Scott asked, anxiously

"On a moment's notice," Howie said, smiling from ear to ear, "In fact, I was going to tell you, you owe me an ass fuck," he replied, laughing.

"Don't worry I always pay my debts...Seriously, though, Howie, I'll never forget tonight. It was so fantastic," Scott said, adding, "I asked if it was good for you because it was only my second time. My first time was with a boy in a porn theatre a couple of days ago. And I only sucked his cock; we didn't even kiss."

"Did he blow you?" Howie asked.

"Yes, but not as well as you," Scott told him, graciously. He embraced Howie tightly and inserted his tongue in his mouth. Howie felt for Scott's cock and was surprised to discover it had made a miraculous recovery. "I think it's looking for a hot, humid place to hide in, Scott told him, smiling lewdly.

"Really?" Howie said, wide-eyed. Then, smiling broadly, he climbed onto the vaulting table.

12