Let It Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David moved his tongue up to her clit.

"Yeah baby. That's the place. I thought you'd never get there," Cathy exclaimed as David's tongue circled her clit.

"God. Eat it. Eat my pussy," Cathy was nearly screaming at him.

Her hips were bucking wildly now. David tried his best to keep his tongue on her clit which was proving a bit difficult now that it had become a moving target.

"I'm gonna cuuuuuuuum" Cathy shrieked as David furiously worked his tongue over her pussy.

"Yes. Yes. YES," she screamed as her entire body quivered.

Cathy slowly lowered her hips back onto the bed as David continued to plant light kisses on her now red, swollen pussy.

"Wow baby. You're awesome," Cathy told him. "That was incredible."

They laid beside each other again as David stroked Cathy's hair. Cathy reached down between David's legs and massaged his hard cock.

"I want you to fuck me," Cathy told him. "But I've got kind of a weird request."

"What's that?" David asked.

"I don't want you to come in my pussy. When you get ready to cum I want to take your load on my face. Is that OK?"

"Sure," David told her. He thought it was kind of an odd request but he was more than happy to oblige her.

Cathy took all of the pillows on the bed and placed them on top of each other. She leaned back on them so that she was facing forward. She reached down and placed a hand behind each of her knees and opened her legs wide in the air.

"Mount me now lover," Cathy requested.

David did as he was told and got between Cathy's legs. He placed her legs on his shoulders and eased his cock into her wet pussy.

"Oh David. Your cock is so HUGE," Cathy screamed in delight.

"Your pussy's so fucking tight," he replied.

"Fuck me baby," Cathy screamed. "Fuck me hard."

With that David increased the pace. He tried his best to slam his cock as deeply as it would go with each stroke.

"Yes baby, yes. Fuck me with that big dick. You're going to make me cum again. Fuck me baby!" Cathy yelled as once again her body tensed up and then exploded into orgasm.

Sensing his own orgasm was near David pulled out of Cathy's pussy. He climbed over her and straddled her chest.

"You want it in your face?" David asked as he stroked his cock.

"Yes baby. Blow that hot, sticky load on my face. Cum for me baby"

David pointed his cock at her face the best he could as he jacked himself off.

"Here it comes. Close your eyes."

And with that the first gob of cum spewed from his dick and landed across Cathy's forehead and into her hair. Spurt after spurt after spurt kept flying out of David's dick and hitting their target.

As David began to recover from the most intense orgasm he'd had in years he looked down at sweet Cathy's face. If she wanted it in her face she had damn sure gotten what she wanted. There was cum everywhere. There were strings of cum across both of her eyes and her nose. There was cum in her hair. There was cum on her chin and on her neck. There was even cum on one of her ears.

Cathy opened her eyes and smiled at David. "One more favor?" she asked him.

"Sure. What?"

"Get my phone over there and take a picture of my face," Cathy said.

"You want me to take a picture of your face all covered in cum?" David asked.

"That's exactly what I want baby. Please..."

David did as he was told and snapped several pictures of Cathy's sexy face all bathed in his cum. It was about the most incredible sight he had ever seen.

Cathy got up and went to the bathroom and got cleaned up. When she came back she laid down next to David.

"Please spend the night here with me. We can make love all night if you want to," Cathy said.

"I'd love to," David told her.

"I just gotta do one thing first," Cathy said as she picked up her phone. She turned the phone so David could see what she was doing. She looked at the pictures David had taken of her cum-covered face and picked out the one she liked the best.

"That one will work nicely," she said.

"Huh?" David asked.

"Just watch sweetie," Cathy told him.

She clicked on the button to send the picture to one of her contacts. She stopped as she got to Frank. David watched as Cathy typed.

"Remember how you used to beg to shoot your load in my face? Well, you were right. It isn't so bad after all."

12