Let Me Be Your Slut

Story Info
I submit to your lust.
776 words
3.67
93.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ioz
ioz
2 Followers

This story is my fantasy. Well, one of them. It hasn't happened yet, but I am quite eager...

I am a college guy, age twenty-two. I'm 6' and I've got shaggy blonde hair. I've been a runner my whole life, so I'm pretty thin and toned. And I'm pretty much always horny. It's actually really distracting. I'm always thinking about big dicks when I should be working on some project. But more than that, I'm also really slutty. I haven't had too many chances to totally release my inner slut, but they were the best fucks I've ever had. I love it though. When I get turned on, I become a huge slut and acting slutty makes me even hornier. It's my favorite viscous cycle. I think I can just appreciate the awesomeness of a hot young slut. And I really get off on knowing that I make others horny. Hah, I'm not a tease though, you can have me. All you have to do is take me.

I love the internet. It makes fantasies into potential realities so easily. I've met up with a few different people using the net, and I enjoyed the hell out all of those meetings. The best fuck I've ever had was a net meeting. I met my acquaintance in his hotel room, and once inside he gave me a bag. It was full of clothes belonging to his young daughter. He dressed me up as his daughter and then fucked me for hours, talking dirty to me and treating me like his bitch. I learned that night how fucking much I love being submissive. My only regret for the evening was that his friends never showed up as they said they would. Mmm, thinking about that night gets me hard.

I log on the usual places. One of the ads catches my eye. It reads: Older businessman seeks young toy to show off to friends. "This one sounds really hot," I think to myself. I'm slightly buzzed, so I'm on a one-track mind: I want some cock. I message the poster, writing "How exactly would this event go. I like what I've heard already." I attach a recent pic of myself, shirtless so that he would be able to see my nipple ring. Now I've just got to wait for him to respond.

I think I'll take a shower while I wait. I strip down, leaving all my clothes in a heap. Naked, I walk down the hallway to the bathroom. I hear the water running. "Must be one of my roommates," I think. I slip inside and close the bathroom door. I pull the shower curtain aside and my roommate Michael is there. He's a slightly bigger, manlier type of guy than I am. "Hey there," he says. "What are you waiting for?" The two of us fuck around all the time, and its sort of a thing where I blow him whenever he wants me to. There was never really an agreement, but I just can't say no when he offers me his cock.

I get down on my knees, my eyes about two inches from his hanging meat. I engulf his cock all at once, eager to have it in my mouth. Now I've got to say, I give a damn good blowjob. I think its my enthusiasm. I just love having cock in my mouth. I love the warm fleshy feel cocks have and I love the way they pulse while shooting delicious cum into my mouth. I wish I could get cocksucking breaks at work, just for when some random guy offers me his cock.

Michael cums and I drink it down greedily. "Thanks slut," he says as he exits the shower. I hear him leave the bathroom, and I sit for a moment and just savor being used by his cock. Before I leave the shower, I make sure to shave all the hair on my chest and pubes, leaving just a little strip above my cock. I shave around back too, I love the sensation of a hard cock sliding between my smooth cheeks. Now totally smooth, I exit the shower and return to my room.

I sit down at my computer and check my email. "Oooh, new message." It's from you. What's it say? What do you want to do to me? Maybe you're a master, looking for a slave. Maybe you're a businessman who wants a "special secretary." Or maybe you're a lonely daddy or mommy who needs their baby. Whatever your fantasy is, sharing it can be just the first step. This is my fantasy: Being your slut.

ioz
ioz
2 Followers