Let Me Use Your Wife

Story Info
Wife shared.
864 words
3.76
70.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer of 1985, my cousin Bill was living in our basement apartment. Bill just recently moved back to the area as his Dad got him a job on a local oil rig. My wife and I allowed Bill to move in to the vacant apartment in our basement. Bill is five years my junior and three years younger than my wife. In 1985 my wife was twenty-five years old she was five feet four inches tall at one hundred and fifteen pounds. She had the nicest ass and legs with 34 C breasts.

Bill and I grew up together, we were awful ornery as youngsters and teenagers. Bill was sneaky, what I mean is he would sneak into his older sister's bedroom while she was asleep. He would actually get her uncovered while she was sound asleep and admire her in her t-shirt and panties. I got a personal demonstration of his talent one summer night when as teenagers the three of us went camping together in the backyard in my parents camper. I'm not exactly sure if she was asleep or just pretending to be asleep. I know that the three of us had lots of fun growing up playing games like truth or dare and strip poker and she was always a willing participant.

One Saturday night Bill, my wife and I were watching TV, my wife was wearing a t-shirt and panties around the both of us. I always encouraged her to dress this way as much as possible it turned me on to see my friends reaction of her dressed this way. This was Bill's first time seeing her dressed like this and we could tell it was getting him worked up. It was getting late so she got up and went to bed. Bill started talking how Horney he was and how long it had been since he had gotten any sex. He asked me what I'd charge him to let him use my wife for the night. I just chuckled at him, I said that would be the night that we both would get booted out of the house.

Bill and I watched a little more TV while talking how Horney he was. I reminded him about how he used to sneak in his sisters room. I told him to wait about twenty minutes and to sneak into the bedroom and see what he could accomplish with my wife. I then went in to the bedroom and crawled into bed staring at the clock waiting for Bill. When he crawled in to the bedroom I saw his head bob up over the edge of the bed by the light of my alarm clock. I just pretended to be asleep for a while. He was very patient moving slowly I felt under the covers and felt his hand at her crotch I removed my hand quickly. He finally pulled the covers down and he already had her panties pulled off of her. He was finger fucking her pussy, her top was pulled above her perfect tits with him licking her engorged nipples. She had his cock in her hand stroking him his cock was the same size as mine.

He was making circular motions with his finger on her clitoris. She was wide awake and lifting her ass off of the bed Cumming to his fingers manipulating her clitoris. He suddenly came all over my wife's hand, he got up going into the living room sitting on the couch. I whispered to my wife to go get him, she got up to try and get him to return to the bedroom with her. He was embarrassed that he came so quickly. Returning to the bedroom my wife stated that she wanted us both at the same time. She was giving him a blow job to get him up again while I fucked her from behind her pussy was dripping wet. When he got erect again she crawled up on him guiding his cock into her tight hole.

While she was riding his dick I started playing with her ass pushing my finger in her anus she began moaning intensely. I put a second finger in her and she was increasing her movements on his cock moaning even louder. I moved into position and started to enter her tight asshole Bill stopped moving till I was able to work myself all the way into her. The feeling was amazing we could feel each other entering and exiting her holes. She cried out for us to fuck her harder of course we did as she requested. She was riding us both squirming over top of Bill with her tits hanging down in his mouth her nipples were covered with his slobber. She cried that she was Cumming and I said I was going to she told me to cum in her ass. You know what? I DID too! It was shortly after that that Bill shoved his cock in her and pumped his warm seed into her. Ii was shortly after this that Bill moved back west he returned ten years later with a hot red head wife.