Let the Courting Game Begin

Story Info
A guy becomes coach of allegedly 'nubile maidens.'
8k words
4.59
32.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Early Monday the head female coach of Carlton Valley College held her arms up above her head and in obvious deep emotional pain shouted, "Fuck!"

The A-team she hoped to take through to the gold regional finals was faltering but still had a chance of making it playoffs if it could win its three final games in the qualifying round. The B-team had already qualified for the playoff in its division, being the bottom-placed in the final four but Coach Nelson had just been told the B-team coach had been rushed to hospital with bowel complications.

The six A-team players and two reserves, perspiring from their hard workout, laughed nervously at hearing the F-word shouted by the normally well-behaved head coach, Miss Nelson.

"Mrs Jones has been rushed to hospital with complications."

The whole team groaned as they all knew the B-team had the better chance of winning a final. "Demand to have Mr Curtis appointed as their coach; he played inter-college golf in his day and coaches our local golf club's under-20 team."

"Are you sure – how do you know this Kathy?"

"My sister plays at number three in his team. They won the state championship for their grade last year with Mr Curtis as coach."

Mary Nelson left the players to have another twenty minutes' chipping practice before they went to the showers. Mary headed to the vice-chancellor's office.

"Have you approached Mr Curtis?"

"Not yet Mira. I need authority to recruit him."

"Well the music department is fully staffed at the moment. I'll call Gary now and clear it with him.

* * *

At midday next day the B-team's temporary coach Wally (Wallace) Curtis, senior lecturer in clarinet, watched two of his team play the college's 9-hole pitch and put golf course and each hit off two tee-shots on the longest 180-yard hole. He then went out with two more players plus a reserve player and then the final two players and the second reserve player.

At 5:00 he held a team meeting.

"Right girls, here at college you call me Coach Curtis but away from college you call me Wally. Now don't call me Wally here otherwise someone will report it and I'll get my ass kicked."

The crooked smiled of the tanned and fit Mr Curtis instantly won the hearts and minds of half the eight-woman squad. Wally noticed that and aimed to win over everyone.

"Right, I need you all to listen to me, to love me as your coach for the next two weeks but I also want you knowing that when you begin the two-day play-off final you will accept you're on your own, but I will be there for advice and to help your with your tears or if you win your games to stroke more smiles on to your cheeks."

Wally with his overly long brown locks lost his smile. "Right we now go into winning campaign mode. No way are we going to lose this bitch."

Big rounded eyes and absolute stillness focused on him after use of that banned word. All were asking themselves 'just who is this guy?"

"Already I have authority to keep you from your classes each afternoon from tomorrow until we head off to Somerville Heights to the Barnes & Owens Memorial Golf Course. And Saturday and Sunday mornings 8:00 till noon you're mine and at nights I don't want you drinking alcohol and would prefer you not to fuck. I want you in my hands as confidently young ladies with a mean streak reaching to hit their peak on Thursday and Friday of new week."

"Use of the word 'fuck' had a few of the women looking horrified while a couple appeared to be now sexually appraising Coach Curtis.

"Next Wednesday morning we head off to Somerville Heights and after lunch have our practice round. Exciting huh?"

The young women called yeah or yes sir and relaxed.

"Who called me sir?"

Three hands were raised.

"I was sure I heard a fourth voice."

Another hand was raised.

"Thank you. "Please, no more deference – I'll never get your hearts and minds if you think of me as 'sir'. Things I tell you and show you over coming days I want engrained in your mind I want you hearing my voice repeat them when you are playing under pressure when your confidence is slipping. Do you hear?"

"Yes coach."

"Beginning tomorrow, each morning at 6:00 we meet at the gym here and finish for a 440-yard circuit of the track."

That was met with groans.

"It's just light work because if you're not fit now you're not going to become fit in a couple of weeks. It's just a light-work out to keep you tuned and to remind yourself you are a sportswoman. Two things, I want you each to have a wake-up pal and if anyone arrives late she gets a demerit point and so does her pal and anyone not turning up gets five demerit points. Wear your gym uniform but if you feel like swapping that for something sexy then who am I to complain?"

Everyone fixed their eyes on blue-eyed and lean Coach Curtis, a few disapprovingly.

"Right, now for some bad news. As from this moment you all loose your grading. I want the best possible six going up against Wentworth Heights College, not the six with the best reputations. I'll pick my six on current form, not on reputation. For you graded players that will mean a current reserve could take your place should you drop your standards or lose your form. This piles on pressure, the same pressure you'll be under in trying to win that title."

"Coach?"

"Yes small tits?"

"Sir, I object to that."

"Then if you speak to me during the next two days while I learn who are you give me your name."

"Joss. I play best when not under pressure."

"Don't worry Joss, I'll keep you under pressure during the next ten days and maybe you will have learned to cope with it better."

"Coach, I'm Eve."

"Shoot Eve."

"We've worked hard all season for our grading."

"Sure you have. But this is all about winning. Carlton Valley College never has won a male or female major golf trophy but has been runner-up many times. We'll do it this year providing we do it my way. Now any of you who dislike my nose, my arrogance or speaking to you as if you were guys, get up and leave now and feel free to complain to whosoever. Only just don't expect to be admitted back here."

Nobody moved.

"Yes – great to see a brunette. I guess half you blondes are disguised brunettes?"

"I'm Katie who has been playing at Number 3. Are you saying I could find myself back in the reserves if my play doesn't suit you?"

"Katie, with tits you're packing I would make you Number 1, but unfortunately I can only place you there on merit because my mission is to bring you all back to a rapturous Saturday welcome along with the Minor Champion Trophy. So Katie, and everyone else, you'll get your grading on merit, and nothing else, not even if you decided to seduce me so my advice is don't ever bother trying."

"Coach, I'm Annie. I don't think you should be talking to us with sexual innuendoes and outright suggestive comments."

"That's quite a point Annie but I wish you'd think golf rather that righteous practice. Let's have a vote – majority rules."

The vote was taken.

Wally grinned. "Two in support of Annie's censure; one abstention and five votes allowing me absolute freedom to express myself. Thank you for allowing us to achieve clarity on that subject Annie. In deference to you I'll endeavor to modify my language."

"Please don't sir; I accept the majority decision."

"Right Annie, you earn yourself a merit point for the display of team spirit," Wally said, writing in his notebook. The rest of the team clapped Annie. Wally said that wouldn't earn them a merit point but as a music teacher of clarinet the sound of that was music to his ears.

* * *

Senior lecturer in cello Rosemary Lee returning from dinner pulled up the back of her dress to allow her frequent date Wally see she wasn't wearing panties.

Wally closed the door to her apartment and leapt after her, pushing her squealing over the end of the sofa and thrusting two fingers into her wet depths that accepted the intruding fingers with ease. Rosemary was not a small woman.

"Oh God," Rosemary winced, as she heard the squelch. "No wonder women in the department are lining up to go out with you, including married ones. You are so foul. Get your dick out so I can play with it."

Wally obliged.

"Crush my tits."

He did that with his free hand; the other one was now soaking.

"So, you'll be fucking me thinking of one of those nubile maidens in your golf squad?"

"No," Wally lied, sinking his fingers into the big tit Rosemary had uncovered for him. As he tweaked the nipple he thought of the two in the squad he'd really like to fuck, Katie and Juanita. Perhaps together.

"Your cock is thickening in my hand. You are thinking of one of those dolly girls aren't you? At thirty-four you ought not to be playing around with females under thirty."

"Whose rule is that?"

"Mine and any other women in her thirties of forties who'd prefer to be fucked by a guy around her own age instead of having to settle for an older guy because the guys of her age want to ram the fluffy young stuff."

"And who is to be blamed for that?"

"Men with a thing about young sweet shaven cunts on blemish-free bodies."

"Rosemary I don't think guys looking for a welcoming cunt notice minor blemishes. They are looking for babes who are still excited about having sex."

"I'm still excited about sex."

"Which is why I fuck you although you are ancient at thirty-seven."

"Thirty-six."

"Liar, I went to your thirty-seventh earlier this year."

"I'm ready Wally. Please shove it up me now and I'll do my best to rip its head off with my vaginal muscles."

Wally obliged.

* * *

Within two days of being under Coach Curtis, most of the women, whose ages ranged from nineteen to twenty-three, the older girls being masters students, were wearing 'inappropriate' gym wear – even bikinis – but sexy Lycra pants and tops were favored. They could tell their coach loved it although he made no comment. Instead he concentrated on curbed physical showing off such as lifting too much weight or excessive performance using other equipment.

"Girls, girls. Come on. This is tone-up not body building."

When Annie's string holding her top broke and a breast flopped out everyone looked at Coach Curtis but he just looked and calmly looked away and told Milly she'd spent long enough on the cycle. But three mornings later when the sexy Katie, a real tease, flopped out a tit when her halter snapped Wally said, "Thank you for showing me your tits are real Katie but that will not earn you a merit point."

The gym echoed with laughter.

On Sunday morning with all the team on time Wally said he was proud of them, and awarded everyone a half merit point, saying it was a morale booster and was being awarded for dedication to the team. "No, I'm making that a full point. I am so very proud of you girls."

They all clapped him and carried on as if they were delighted.

Wally had changed the team spirit enough for it to become noticeable. Bitchiness was now rare and players were concentrating more on their own game rather than players who appeared to be faltering. They left it to Wally to deal with those with problems.

"Right, the A-team has booked the course this afternoon and the fucking chancellor was over-ridden our morning booking because board members have decided to bring their spouses and play a social round before lunch. So we go to my club. I've booked us in from 1:00 playing in two's and playing against our senior men's B-team that includes me. We all play off the men's tees."

There were cries of "Oh God no, not men" and "No way am I playing off the men's tees."

"Shut up! God I thought you were sportsmen and here you are like a bunch of housewives at the supermarket complaining because the supply of chicken has run out. Shame on you. These guys will cream you, and I want that to happen. On Thursday you will be up against women, some of who could beat these guys playing off the men's tees. I want you to learn just how tough it is to take a trophy and I know some of you have experienced it but that was last year. I play regularly with these guys so know how they perform and even if you lose I'll know how good you played if you came close to them. So, today at stake is triple merit points for those of you who playing at or near your peak but just the one demerit for those of you who falter and go under the bar."

There were a few smiles at that announcement.

"Coach?"

"Yes Joss?"

"Oh so you now know my name?"

"Get on with it you cheeky bitch."

"How about this coach: Double triple points for any of us who win our match."

Wally rubbed his chin, protracting the decision and ignored cries of 'Chicken.'

"Tell me Joss and you others. Do I have an absolute assurance that there will be no skullduggery like offering pussy if your opponent throws his match? I need this assurance because merit points count towards your grading – 25% in fact."

Joss called, "Girls I want your assurances."

Joss held up her arm and they all grouped around her, holding high on to her arm.

Wally said, "Okay, you've got it" and they all rushed to hug and kiss him.

"This is unprofessional,"

"It's Sunday," Joss yelled, although even she would probably wonder about the relevance of that. Everyone shouted "Yeah!"

"Right, everyone to the track. I want an all-out race, no handicaps and no problem if you fail to finish. First three home for the 440 earn a bonus point. Don't break your gut as you have golf this afternoon."

Lithe Melissa and Juanita powering their long legs and coming in second and third was not a surprise. The big surprise was Katie flying home first and scarcely in a sweat. Wally was pleased to see Joss had the fitness and speed to come home fourth. He intended making her captain.

"That's all. Be down here outside the gym at noon. I have secured a college van and no rude comments about a male driver, thank you. And you load your own gear. Now in a line please. I want you moving up to me one at a time and whispering to me who in your opinion should be named captain. I want the name from you of the person whom you believe will be capable of inspiring you and be best at leading you. You all should be aware that under the rules the coach is not permitted to coach while match-play is in progress."

The girls came through and whispered, some kissing his ear or neck as they did it, cheeky bitches. Amy was named once, Eve twice and Joss five times.

They were all grouped beyond him.

"Who?" the normally quiet Crystal called.

"I'll let you know on the way home tonight when I'll announce the playing squad. Remember it is possible players will be demoted, perhaps severely so I want support coming for them left, right and center. By the way, at the clubhouse this evening you'll have a meal as guests of our club. I would prefer none of you drinking alcohol but if you must have no more than two drinks."

* * *

A couple of miles away from the golf course that evening, Wally stopped in an off-road parking bay and leaned against the dashboard, facing his team.

"First of all, thank you everyone for your professional approach all afternoon and into the evening. You were a credit to our college."

"Crystal, congratulations for being our only winner. Clyde is erratic and when you chipped in on the seventh to become two-up he folded. At the same time you were playing off the men's tees so he had that advantage."

"All the guys made notes for me on their cards about your play – strengths and weaknesses. The summary is Juanita, Army, Katie and Joss, in the opinion of your opponents, had you been playing off the ladies tees they believe they would have been hard pressed to have beaten you. The club starter did the draw, not me. So the huge surprise about this was you Katie – you were playing against our Number two and yet you squared you match. That is an amazing result."

"Coach, you are responsible. On our first day you noted I opened my left hand when playing iron shots. Now I have that corrected I'm playing straighter irons and am getting on to the green more and less frequently into the rough and bunkers. It's made a fucking big difference."

Everyone laughed and clapped.

"I've noted that improvement from Day two Katie and in a couple of minutes you'll find you have earned your reward."

"Melissa, I'm sorry darling but you cracked under pressure. Any explanation for that?"

"My opponent was rude and a bully. I didn't like his attitude and I didn't like playing all that extra distance off the men's tees. Coach, I allowed it to get to me."

"Yes Melissa and it will cost you. But stick at it. You're only nineteen and in fact are our baby. Stick with it, toughen up and you'll work up the ladder and enjoy success."

"Right, here's the team in playing order: Joss –captain, Eve, Katie, Juanita, Annie, Amy. Melissa first reserve, Crystal."

After the congratulations and commiserations died, Wally called Melissa and Crystal to him. He hugest Melissa and said let the tears flow. She cried and he hugged her, stroking her hair until Joss led her away. He hugged Crystal and said he would give her extra coaching; her problem was inconsistency.

"The rest of you may have had your places adjusted but that is what form play is all about. Truly I was not aware that Joss was captain and I didn't want to know. I wanted to choose the best person for the position and had done that before five of you expressed your choice for her. So congratulations Joss. Juanita, you have had the biggest fall, down from Number 3 to Number 6. I'd like to see you back in three or even dispute Joss for the Number 1 position. In my opinion there are two of you who have the potential to go on to be big in women's golf. Our leading player, streets above anyone else, is you Katie and that potential is only just beginning to emerge. I believe a professional career awaits you. The other meritorious player, as I see it, is you Juanita. Your problem is you still cannot believe what you should know – that you are that good."

As Wally parked the van a voice from the back seat called, "Lock the door and came back here."

"Juanita, I hadn't noticed you didn't get off. Is anyone else still here?"

"No."

"Please go Juanita."

"No, I want you."

"Juanita, I'd asked you girls not to fuck before the playoff."

"It will make me more relaxed."

"No Juanita."

"While we're doing it you can talk to my mind. I'm very receptive when I'm having sex. I'm already undressed."

At that Wally's dick sought erection.

"The other girls will never know Wally."

"Well if you do and it's reported, you're out of the team and there's a risk of me being thrown out of college."

"Don't you think I know that?"

Wally sighed, locked the doors, put off the lights and unzipped, walking to the rear of the bus. Juanita sat up and leaned forward to seize his dick and soon was sucking it greedily.

Smiling at the absurdity of it, Wally began 'Talking to her mind'.

He spoke about how she needed to set her mind at the next level in anything she chose to do before she attempted to lift herself to that notch and attempted to hold that position. She had the best body of anyone in the squad. She also moved well and her eye-hand coordination was bettered only by Katie."

Wally stopped talking and, mouth open, fired.

With his dick removed from her mouth, having swallowed, Juanita spat out remnants and said, "Do you want to fuck Katie? I can set it up for you."

"No, please don't."

"Right you are coach. Fill my pussy and keep talking, or would you prefer my ass?"

As Wally dragged himself into bed he checked his watch. It was 3:00. "Damn," he said, knowing Juanita would be a no show and he'd have to discipline her. If he slept though his alarm he'd kick his own ass.

He arrived at the muster a minute before 6:00 to find everyone there and Juanita looking as if she'd slept like a baby all night. That afternoon they practiced drives and finished with longest drive competition and from what the girls said it was the first time in three years Joss had been displaced as the longest driver. Katie was winner by 35 yards with Juanita by fifteen. Everyone was now looking at Wally as if he were a coaching guru.