Let the Game Begin

Story Info
Engaged couple discover new needs and fantasies.
9k words
4.46
28.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buderica
buderica
227 Followers

I was out West to attend an annual conference and my fiancée, Susan, and I decided to take a week for ourselves and just drive around and stop when we felt like it. Well, we stopped after only three hours driving one day, checked into a hotel suite and walked across the street to a steak house for lunch.

Susan is pretty with blonde hair past her shoulders. She's 5'5" at 115 pounds. Her tits are a 34B and she has a great bubble butt, accented by her 21" waist which was now tightly wrapped in a summer dress. She'd asked me earlier if I could see through her dress, so I lied and told her no. Her nipples stood out clearly as did the tiny panties, and with the sun behind her, there was no guess work as to how little she wore.

I'm a shade less than six feet tall and weigh 175. I keep in shape by running nearly every day, and when you have someone like Susan in your life, it makes you want to be as sexually appealing to her as she is to you.

They had all kinds of liquor for sale on shelves inside and even gave prices for drinks on the menu. There was a good size dance floor, but apparently it was too early for dancing or music.

"Are we here for the night?" I asked her.

"Yeah, if it's okay with you," she said, looking rather hopefully at me. "I'm really tired of being in the car."

"Well, let's have some cocktails then since I won't be driving."

My fiancée's face lit up as she agreed. We had three each before finally ordering a light lunch and copping a decent buzz in the process. After eating we decided to have a few more drinks and go sit by the pool at the motel. We never made it to the pool.

Someone played the juke box and it ran non-stop from that point on. You had to talk above it a little bit to hear, but it really filled our afternoon as we had a good time just bull-shittin and dancing. As the night wore on, Susan became more amorous and soon we were talking about sex.

"You seem to have captured the attention of several locals," I said to Susan as the place began to fill up with people.

"Oh really? I bet you're enjoying that! Are you thinking one of them might want to do more than look?" she asked me with a knowing smile.

"Actually, I was thinking that there's probably quite a few that would love to get between those gorgeous thighs of yours. Do you see any that you might like to help me fuck you?"

"Stop it, Rob. I don't know why you're always talking about someone else fucking me. Why does that excite you so much?"

"I don't know. Maybe I just like the thought of watching you acting like a slut and the thought of seeing another cock sliding into that hot hole of yours."

"Yeah, well, you might not like it so much if it actually happened."

"You might be right, but what harm is there in fantasizing about it. Besides, every time we're in bed your pussy starts leaking when we talk about a strange cock violently fucking that gorgeous cunt of yours. I'll tell you what; why don't we just play a little game instead."

Sue looked at me with a smirk. I could see her wondering what I might want to do. "Oh, and what kind of game are you talking about?"

"Why don't you look around the place, find someone appealing to you and innocently give him a look up your dress while you tell me what you'd like him to do to you."

Her eyes shut very slowly as an unmistakable look of lust came over her. "I don't know if I've had enough to drink for something like that," she said to me very dreamily.

I discreetly slid my hand up the inside of her thigh and touched the gusset of her panties. As I guessed, they were soaking wet. Her eyes closed again as I slipped my finger beneath the leg band of her panties and pushed it deep into her sloppy hole. She grabbed the arm that was toying with her cunt but didn't stop my ministrations.

"Oh, God, Rob. You'd better take me back to our suite soon and fuck me."

Normally, I would have done just that, but the heat building up in me and the booze we'd had all afternoon had me wanting to carry on with our game. "I'll do that after we play our little game," I countered.

"I don't want to wait, Rob. I need your cock inside me. I'm so fucking horny right now!"

"Why are you so horny, Susan?

"It might have something to do with what your finger is doing to me," she replied.

"Susan, your pussy was soaking wet long before my finger ever made it there. I think maybe you were turned on by my suggestion of a game." She looked at me with bloodshot eyes and open mouth, but didn't say anything. "Come on, baby. You know you want to do it and no one here will ever see us again."

She looked into my eyes and said, "You'd better get us another drink first."

My cock was instantly hard when she said that and I quickly ordered another round before she changed her mind. We slammed the two drinks and I ordered another round. "Well, Susan!" I said as she then started to look around the large room.

"See the young guy in the blue cowboy shirt sitting across the dance floor from us? He's been giving me the eye every time you go to the men's room. I guess that if I was going to pick someone, it would probably be him."

Susan was facing me as I continued to finger fuck her running pussy. I acted as if I was just scoping out the floor and easily located the young man she was talking about. He was a nice looking guy and was constantly glancing Susan's way. "Why don't you turn your chair toward the dance floor like we're watching the dancers and then give him a shot up your dress," I suggested.

"He might not be the only one that sees me, Rob!"

"What does it matter? He's the only one you'll be paying attention to."

"My God, Rob! Do you want me to let him know that I'm showing him my pussy on purpose?"

"What can it hurt? I'm here with you! Just imagine the hot sex we'll have after we go back to the suite!" Susan just looked at me with lust filled eyes as her chest and cleavage took on a darker shade of red. The waiter dropped our drinks off and Susan drank hers right down before turning her chair toward her cowboy. She pulled her dress up more when she sat back down with her back to me. I leaned forward and kissed her neck while sneaking a look at her cowboy, and sure enough, he was staring hard her way.

I rested one hand on Susan's thigh and subtly pulled her hem higher. I heard her breath catch when I did that. She turned toward the table to pick up her refreshed drink and said, "He's looking right at me, Rob! What do I do now?"

"While you're looking my way, spread your legs and give him a look at your hot pussy," I told her before adding, "then turn back around toward him and see if he's looking at you while keeping your legs separated."

She said, "Oh. God," took a drink from her glass and moved her right leg away from her left. I was mostly hidden from the cowboy's view by my fiancé's head, but I could see him staring intently between Susan's legs, as were half a dozen others.

"Are you looking at him?" I whispered into her ear.

"He's looking at me like he wants to fuck me right here. Other guys are looking at me the same way. What do I do?" She sounded almost desperate.

"What do you want to do, baby?"

"I want you to take me back to our room and stick your cock in me!"

I was hard as a rock, but I also needed to take a piss. Her idea sounded good to me as I had taken nearly all the self-abuse I could and looked forward to some fantasy-laden fucking. I figured we'd taken this ride as far as we could when I saw her cowboy head for the front door.

I took the last of my frequent trips to the john and came back to find an empty table. Assuming she was gone for the same reason as me, I ordered us each another drink and waited for her. I wasn't sure if there was a line at the lady's room, but 15 minutes and four songs later I thought I should go check on her until she walked up to the table, from the dance floor. I wasn't expecting that.

"Hi," I said with a half-smile.

She was looking a little sheepish as she sat down. "I'm sorry," she said right off the bat.

"Sorry about what?" I asked her innocently.

"About dancing with someone without you knowing it first," she said as her chest and face visibly reddened again.

"You don't need my permission to dance, Susan. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"For the most part," she said, looking for some reaction in me. I said nothing and waited for her to go on as I watched the redness in her chest and the top of her cleavage deepen even more.

"I was sitting here and just swaying to the music when I heard this young guy next to me ask for a dance. It was the guy that I gave the free show to. It startled me and I started to nervously giggle. I told him I was waiting on my fiancé, and it even sounded lame to me. He said we wouldn't be 10 feet from the table so I began thinking about our earlier game and accepted."

"Was it not good for you?" I asked her. "Why did you say, 'For the most part,'?"

"Well, the first dance was a slow one and he was holding me kind of tight. I looked up at him to tell him to keep a little more space between us, but he kissed me as soon as I opened my mouth." Seeing me raise my eyebrows and smiling she said, "He also slipped me the tongue," before averting her eyes from me.

As soon as she said that, my cock was almost immediately hard. She is very demure and shy, normally, so for her to have been so far in such a short amount of time just added to my excitement. I guess it showed.

When she finally looked up at me and saw me smiling, she was caught off guard and her expression changed to one of disbelief. "You actually enjoyed hearing this, didn't you?"

"Maybe, but I guess the big question is, did you slip him the tongue?" That's when she leaned over and whispered "Yes," in my ear. I was beyond excited and knew what fantasies would be explored when I fucked her that night, but I was curious about the rest of her story.

"You were gone for a while, so what else happened?"

"After the dance ended, he said he wanted to introduce me to his friends who were sitting at a table we just happened to end up next to. Lee then introduced me to Andy and Carlos. After shaking hands with them, another slow song started up and Carlos asked me to dance while standing and taking my hand without waiting for an answer. He, too, was holding me a little close, but I let it slide figuring that's just the way they dance here. A couple of times he grabbed my ass. When I voiced concern to him, just like Lee, he kissed me."

"Wow! That's pretty adventurous for you, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is. I actually let the kiss go on for about half a minute. I think it's all the booze that seemed to make it all so innocuous to me. Anyway, the dance ended and as you might have guessed, Andy wanted a dance. I swear we weren't out there one minute and Andy was already trying to kiss me. He was pretty aggressive so I figured if I kissed him, too, everything would be fine. Next thing I knew, he was squeezing my left tit and pinching my nipple while still kissing me. I tried to pull away but he was much too powerful for me to budge."

"Did that excite you?" I asked her, trying to conceal my level of excitement.

"It scared and excited me to be honest. As he kept it up, I saw you sitting at our table and hoped you wouldn't see him touching me. Finally, the song ended and I almost felt rescued when Lee pulled me to the floor again. That's when I told him that my fiancé was waiting for me. He looked over and saw you and said he understood and really had enjoyed my company. When he reached down and kissed me, I let it go on for a while. That's when I returned."

"You never cease to amaze me, baby," I said as I took her hand and guided it to my cock.

"Oh my God! You're hard as a rock! I can't believe it! You probably want him to come back to the room with us, don't you, Rob?"

"Maybe."

"I was kidding! Would you actually want someone to fuck me for real?"

"What the hell. It would just be this once and we'd never see him again!"

"I don't believe you, Rob!"

"Tell me the truth. Wouldn't you love me kissing you and playing with your tits while young Lee was driving his cock into you?" She gasped when I said that, unable to conceal her growing lust at our talking. She was quiet except for the rapid breathing.

"Answer me, baby."

"Oh God, Rob. I could never do that, except in our fantasies."

"Until now, I believed that." I returned to talking dirty, knowing it would excite her even more. "Right now, I believe that you would fuck the shit out of both of us. I see one cock in your mouth and one in your cunt. You would love it and we would have real memories to fuck by later."

She was really breathing heavy by now and it was hard for her to even speak. She glared into my eyes as she tried to determine how serious I was about this. I reached over to her and ran my hand up her thigh. I started rubbing her pussy through her panties again. As I began rubbing her clit, I leaned over and asked her, "Why is your cunt even wetter now?"

"All this talk has got me burning up! You'd better take me back to our room soon, and fuck my brains out."

As she looked up she saw her friends from earlier getting ready to leave. Carlos and Andy headed to the exit while Lee went to the men's room. She pointed his two friends out to me as they were leaving. She looked at me with questioning eyes.

"When Lee comes out of the men's room, why don't you ask him to dance. While you're dancing, allow him to kiss and touch you before asking him if he'd like to come back to our room so he and I can fuck your brains out."

"Oh, Rob! I don't think I can." She looked close to tears, and yet, there was a look of lust on her face.

"Before now, I wouldn't have thought so either. But I believe you can and that you really want to."

She sat there for a little bit before saying, "I can't believe I'm doing this," as she rose to her feet and walked toward the men's room. I saw the two of them across the room, walking to the dance floor. I saw them dance closely before he started to feel her ass through her dress and pulled her chin up with his other hand and kissed her deeply. I could see her responding eagerly and it was incredibly hot to watch. As her back came into view, I could see a large wet spot on the back of her dress. I almost shot my load right there as I watched Susan turn into a wanton slut. When the dance ended, she kissed him deeply again and came walking back to the table.

"Did you ask him?"

"Oh God, yes! He said he'd love nothing more than to help you fuck me into oblivion! What are we doing, Rob?"

"Having fun, baby, that's all. Here's the room card. Why don't you take him over to the room while I settle up the tab and get us a bottle for the room."

"I'm scared," she told me.

"When you get to the room, start kissing him right away. That'll take care of the nerves part, then I'll come over and join in."

I watched as she walked over to Lee before leaving and walking back to our room. You could see our room from the steak house because of the open hallway and I watched as they entered and closed the door. I decided to give them some space for a bit before going over myself. I sat there wondering how far they had gone as each minute passed by. Finally, after making myself wait for half an hour, I went to the room before remembering I had no pass. I went down to the office to get another which ended up taking another ten minutes.

I entered the room quietly and instantly heard and smelled the unmistakable signs of active sex. I'll never forget the sight I saw as I entered the bedroom. Susan was naked, except for a blindfold consisting of one of my ties, and she was on her back kissing Lee with unbridled passion as he fucked her hard. They were both covered in sweat and didn't even hear me enter. Finally, Lee looked over and saw me before giving me a sign to be quiet.

"Do you like the way my big cock fucks you?" Lee asked her as he leisurely stroked his massive cock in and out of her squishing cunt.

"Oh God yes!" she replied.

"Would you like to come to my room tomorrow and fuck me without Rob being there."

"Oh fuck, Lee. Please don't ask me that. I love Rob."

"Look, if he didn't want me fucking you, he'd be here now instead of giving you to me." He looked over to me and winked, as I gave silent approval for him to try to talk her into a cheating rendezvous."

"I can't, Lee!" she said before kissing him again and continuing to raise her hips to meet the thrusts of his cock into her.

"I'm in room 216 on the second floor. Come up tomorrow morning about eight o'clock and me and my big cock will be waiting for you."

"Lee, please don't ask me to do that. I can't cheat on Rob!"

"You want to though, don't you?" he asked her while still fucking her hard.

She didn't answer right away before saying, "You know I do."

"Is my cock bigger than your fiancé's?" She didn't answer. "Well, is it cunt?"

She was a little taken back when Lee called her a cunt. Apparently, calling her a cunt seemed to spur her on even more as she quietly responded, "Yes, much bigger!"

"What if he doesn't come back? Should I stay here all night fucking your juicy cunt?

"If he doesn't come back, I'll know he wanted me to fuck you all night, so, yes. God, I love fucking you, Lee!"

"Are you going to come fuck me tomorrow without Rob knowing?" She didn't answer him. "Well, are you?" he asked more firmly.

I was so hard I could barely stand it. I was turned on by the fact that she was unaware of me being there, and seeing this big-cocked young man try to take Susan to the dark side.

"What if Rob finds out?" I came in my pants when she asked him that, but I remained hard.

"He can only find out if you tell him. Are you going to tell him, Susan?"

"No! I don't want to take a chance on losing him!" Lee really started fucking her very hard as she built toward a huge climax. Just as she was getting ready to cum, Lee pulled out of her dripping pussy and told her to get on her hands and knees. She followed his order immediately and pushed her ass toward Lee, anxious to feel his huge cock again.

Lee fingered her cunt a few moments before replacing his digits with his cock and attempting to slide those fingers into her tightly puckered asshole. She laid her head down on the bed and moved her arms and hands back to try to stop the anal probe. Lee then grabbed her wrists and held them behind her back with one hand as his anal assault continued.

"No, Lee! Not in my ass! You're way too big for me! Please!"

"It's just my fingers," he replied. "Besides, it'll feel great as long as you're rubbing your clit. Go ahead, try it," as he released her hands.

She began rubbing her clit while Lee fucked her juicy slit. After a short time, Susan was pushing her ass back toward his cock and fingers. Lee looked at me and smiled as I jerked my cock, not realizing how long I'd had it out. He removed his fingers and began trying to stuff that huge cock of his in her ass, telling her to relax and to trust him.

Susan began whimpering as his cock began to enter her asshole. "Oh God, Lee. Your cock is too big! Please don't fuck my ass! Please!"

Lee went slowly, but he didn't quit. As each inch of his cock disappeared into her ass, she began to struggle harder. He turned her head toward the pillow to muffle the objections coming from her. Once he was finally all the way in, he held still and told her to rub her clit. She noticed how the pain was dissipating even as Lee began stroking in and out of her. She started trembling as the biggest orgasm of her life overtook her.

Lee grabbed her hips and started plowing her ass as hard as he could. She looked like a ragdoll wiggling around on a monster cock. Susan continued to rub her clit and came again as Lee emptied his sack into her bowels. She had never been fucked like this before.

buderica
buderica
227 Followers