Let The Gods Delight in Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

The rest of the ladies had after a while had repositioned themselves on all fours alongside Clarissa waiting for a fucking as if my cock was an assembly line. I naturally obliged and soon got to work on each the ladies and simply giving them powerful thrusts in equal measure. Soon though they had arrived at orgasm, all of them, and I was soon to explode. Valerie, Karina, and Victoria had turned to face Clarissa who was now over me and I was on my back.

"I want all your cum, they know why and want to watch."

"Anything for you Clarissa."

We shared a passionate kiss and then got to sucking and stroking, edging me closer to exploding inside her mouth and eventually I shot my load in her mouth and despite already cumming a number of times that day it was a large amount of cum which Clarissa readily swallowed up and soon she had all of it swallowed. We moved ourselves under a shady patch of beach surrounded by trees and watched as the sun was now piercing through the night sky.

There I lay and watched the sunrise with two gorgeous ladies on my left and two more gorgeous ladies to my right. The sunrise was a mesmerising sight one which cannot be forgotten. Soon we drifted off and slept right there, secluded and content.

After waking up I look up to see a few palm trees waving above me and the ladies still beside me. I leaned over to Clarissa and kissed her on the forehead. She awoke with a smile and the ladies slowly awoke and we sat there still naked and enjoying the sea view.

We went inside the house and sat at the dining room table still covered in nothing but sand. We enjoyed what happened last night.

"Victor, Victoria is my sister."

"Wow, I never would have guessed it."

"She is my step sister but titles cannot describe the bond we have with each other. Well we enjoyed it all four of us."

"We would like to make you our go to man for sex, however many of us are available you can fuck."

"That is an offer I cannot refuse, I don't think the gods could resist such an offer, in fact they would delight in it."

"So I take that is a yes Victor."

"Absolutely, now let's get cleaned up and enjoy some breakfast, nude of course, no need to wear clothes in this house."

"Certainly," the girls replied in unison.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers
12