Let The Petals Fall Where They May

Story Info
She is introduced to romance through an older man.
1.1k words
3.83
12.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The snow was falling gently in the mountains and the windows were covered in a thin layer of ice. The fire roared in its place, warming the small cabin, as a young woman stares out into the darkness.

Elizabeth was 20 and visiting her home in the North Carolina mountains. She loved it there when the winds turned cold and her cheeks remained flushed. She smiles at all the memories of sledding and skiing she had. But tonight was going to be different...

Over the past few months, her desperation and lonliness for complanionship had driven her to post a personal on an internet dating site. To her pleasure, she found much interest. Yet, one man caught her eye. His user name was "theoneandonly" and he was an older gentleman who held many promises for her. He was 45 and had just gone through a divorce, his picturing smiling at her everytime she opened her webpage. Since he was in the Eastern part if Tennesee, they agreed to meet when she moved to her winter home.

And here was the day. She felt like a school girl, anticipating her boyfriend to come running down the path. She had prepared as he told her he liked. Her blonde hair was down and curled, her lips painted the slightest shade of pink and her grey eyes had the faintest lines of make up. Her cheeks were rosy from the fire and her clothes were simple, knowing her words would be jewelry enough for this man. Suddenly, she heard a car door slam.

Out from the whirling snow approached a figure. He had a coat clutched tight around himself and a scarf up to his nose. His figure was slightly unsettling. What was under his coat?

As he knocked on the door, she knew it was now or never. She cautiously opened the large oak door and saw the smiling face she had come to expect.

"Hello," Darwin chuckled. His face was icy cold from the frost and his hair had been dishelved by the wind. He smiled at his young companion, his breath taken away by her beauty. She did listen, as his sprakling green eyes scanned her curvy body. Just the way he liked it, cushion for the pushin'! Wait a minute, he was here for wine and dinner...or was he?

Elizabeth smiled, "I am so glad you could make it. It gets so lonely here in the mountains. I guess I have grown slightly accustomed to it, however!" She motioned to the table, littered in wine and roasted chicken, snow peas and garnish. There was warm bread and chocolate mousse in the fridge. She was prepared.

Darwin took one look at the table and didn't care. He must have her. "Let's skip dinner. Save it for later...perhaps tomorrow. Let's pour the wine now though, for the bouquet is only as good as the moment it is opened. Then all is lost."

Elizabeth nodded and smiled. She grabbed the bottle and glasses and went into the living area, in front of the fire. Their conversation added to the warmth of the room, both of their faces being warmed with blushes and smiles. He then asked if she would do something for him.

"What can I do for you?" she asked.

"You know that country story on the corner of the mountain?"

She knew it well. But it was about an hour round trip away. "Do you need something?"

"If you can, go and get some flowers for our centerpiece."

She thought it odd but knew better then to ask him to go. He had driven all this way and deserved to rest. She nodded and got into the car and went on her way.

On the way she was wondering what he was doing. He was indeed handsome and she felt something stir inside her when he smiled at her, something erupt in her heart. When she got to the store, she bought some flowers and hurried back, looking forward to her next interlude.

She entered to find all the lights out. "Hello?" she asked. She then saw something new to her. A path lighted by tea candles. She followed them into the kitchen where she found a note:

"Put the flowers in the fridge and follow the candles to your next destiny."

He was so cute! She did as she was told and was led to the spare bedroom. In here, she found a negligee to make the most scandalous of women blush. Another note asked her to put it on and follow to her final destination.

She did as she was told and found herself in her own room, candle everywhere and rose petals on the floor, bed and furniture. She smiled and gasped at how gorgeous it was and then heard something stir in the corner.

"I thought I could win you over with romance...something you said you hadn't had in a while." Darwin pronounced, something strange and deeply desireable in his voice. He stepped into the candle light and she gasped. He was athletic in built and wearing nothing at all. His cock was standing strong and he played with it idly, smiling at her as he saw her gaze drift to his lower region.

He immediately kissed her before she could say anything at all. Softly at first but then with fire. His tongue waltzed with hers and she began to sigh and moan into their waltz. As this occurred, she was being driven to the rose petaled scattered bed. Elizabeth got pushed back and felt his weight upon her immediately. Her lingerie fell away almost immediately and suddenly, he reached a new level of passion. He began to surge and kiss her rougher, then slowed down.

"I want to give you a night to remember," he panted. "I don't want to play with oral...I want to make love to you all night long!"

Suddenly she felt him begin to ease his way inside of her, and her body screamed for it. She was wet with desire and longed only for more. The snow began whirling outside, but she had never been more warm. He began to carefully thrust inside of her and smile and moan.

The silence of the outdoors was destroyed by the screams of two people...when romance overtakes them both.

The next morning, she rose to smell breakfast being cooked. She went out to see Darwin cooking for her.

"Be mine," he whispered softly. "I have never had such an encounter with any other woman."

"Only if you are mine," she smiled.

They went into the bedroom, where breakfast was forgotten and love was rekindled. And this happened for the rest of their lives.