Let the Punishment Fit the Crime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to think of the things that could go wrong. What if she had left her cell phone in the car? What if it was turned off? What if that bastard Bert was able to convince her to call a sitter instead of coming home? The acid was burning away the inside of my stomach as I grew increasingly agitated.

I couldn't take it any more after about eight minutes. That would have to be long enough. With a deep breath I picked up my cell phone and called Jean. It was time to begin my performance.

Jean's voice when she answered the phone was apprehensive. As soon as she had opened her phone she knew from caller ID that I was the one calling. I didn't give her time to say much more than hello before I went into my spiel. I discovered that I didn't have to put on an act; my relief at her picking up the phone was heartfelt.

"Jean! Thank God I was able to reach you." I babbled. "I was afraid you might have turned off the phone. . .."

Jean interrupted, responding to tension in my voice. "Honey slow down. What's wrong?"

"I need you to come home right away. I have to get to the office immediately. My boss just called. The Dryvac account negotiation has come to an impasse because they are claiming that we didn't give them the stuff they asked for. I have less than four hours to pull it together or my ass is in a sling. You need to get back here as soon as possible!"

Jean's reaction was interesting. She actually sounded relieved that I had given her an out. She readily agreed to come home and told me she was on her way and would hurry. She hung up and I breathed a deep sigh of relief. In retrospect, my worries about interrupting Jean in the act of sex seemed ludicrous. Even Bert wasn't that fast of an operator.

I was beginning to chuckle at my fears as I called Kay. "Hi, I just called. Let me know how long it takes her to leave."

Kay giggled and responded. "What did you tell her? She's already on her way out the door. Bert grabbed her to try to stop her but she pulled away and just kept on going. I don't think she even stopped to tell him what's going on."

I laughed at the image. Bert could use to be taken down a peg or two. "Great. I'm going to get ready to leave. I want to take off as soon as she gets here. I'll see you at the office soon."

I ran upstairs to get changed into office casual. I couldn't leave until Jean got back, but I wanted to pass her on the steps with little or no interaction. I wanted to give her a chance to think before I talked to her.

Jean made it back from Kay's house in record time. She's just lucky that she didn't get pulled over. I was waiting at the window for her car. As it pulled into the driveway, I grabbed my briefcase and hurried out the door. She was still getting out of the car as I approached. I gave her a brief once over out of habit, but could not detect any differences in her clothing. I mumbled a hasty hello with a brief hug and kiss before moving over to my car. So far, the plan seemed to be on target.

Kay was waiting outside with her camera when I got to the office. Other than the two of us, the place was deserted. We hurried inside and I set up my laptop to download the images from Kay's camera. She had captured some wonderful images of Jean pulling up and looking around nervously before approaching the door. When Bert had greeted her, it looked like he tried to pull her into an embrace, but she had pulled away looking very uncomfortable. The next shots showed Jean almost running as she left a few minutes later and the incident where Bert tried to stop her. The look of anger on her face as she pulled away was music to my soul.

After reviewing the pictures, Kay and I just sat back and talked about nothing important. I was glad that she had agreed to stick around and visit for a while. For the moment, the indecision that had torn me apart earlier had subsided. There was no real reason for Kay to stay. I needed to hang around the office for a few hours in case Jean called, but for the first time in weeks we didn't have any real planning to do. I suggested that we order out for some lunch and just kick back for a while.

The other shoe dropped after we finished lunch. As the minutes passed, Kay had gotten more and more and more uncomfortable. She had an enigmatic look on her face that I couldn't decipher. Finally she cleared her throat and spoke hesitantly. "Hal, I want you to make love to me."

I stared at her in shock. This was the last thing I expected to hear. With a flash of insight, I began to wonder what type of game was she trying to pull. Was this another attempt to manipulate me like she had done a month ago? My temper rose as I started to rise out of my chair.

She could see the emotions running across my face and held up her hand in a desperate plea to stop me. "Please Hal, I'm serious. Hear me out first, okay?"

Reluctantly I slowly sat back down, sitting there stiffly. I nodded for her to continue.

"I've been giving this a lot of thought." Kay continued softly but forcefully. "When you first told me that Bert and Jean were having an affair, I was hurt. Hurt because I gave him another chance and he lied to me."

Kay laughed bitterly. "Then I found out that his lying to me was just the start of my problems. When I read those emails, I found out that he has been playing me for a fool the entire time we have been married. Not only has he fucked around on me the entire marriage, he has been laughing at me behind my back and putting me down to his lovers.

"If all he had done was cheat on me, I might have been satisfied with just divorcing his ass and kicking him out, but not now. I want revenge. I want to do to him what he did to me. Before I kick him out, I want him to find out what it feels like for your spouse to cheat on you. It's the only way I might feel like I'm getting even with him. I want to have an affair too!"

I just sat there bemused and blurted out the first thing that I thought of. "Christ Kay, why ask me? I can understand why you want to sleep around on him, but I'm trying to see if I can save my marriage."

Kay gnawed her lip fretfully. "I know, but you're the only one who I can ask who makes sense to me. I'm not going to go pick up some random guy to fuck just to spite Bert. That's not me and I'm not going to change who I am just to get revenge. The only way that I would feel comfortable is if I was with someone that I was attracted to, liked, and could trust. Hal, you are the only guy I know that meets those qualifications.

"I know you are attracted to me. You hide it well, but I've seen you watching me every once in a while. Hal, The attraction is mutual. If you hadn't been married when we met, I might never have married Bert. You are also my closest male friend and the only one that I trust not to take advantage of me.

Without warning Kay pulled her shirt off revealing a lacy bra. She smiled nervously as my eyes drank in her form. The bra was sheer and I could faintly make out the soft coral tones of her nipples. She started to toy with the button on her shorts as she continued.

"Truth is I haven't had many lovers. I've only had sex with three men in my entire life and the guy who took my virginity doesn't even really count. He got me drunk at a party in high school and I barely remember it. So, the only real experience I have had is with my first husband Joe and Bert.

"Hal, when I read those emails where Bert made fun of the way I make love it hurt. I know that Bert is an asshole, but I can't help but wonder if he might be right. That I am a lousy lover and that is why he started to cheat on me." Kay gazed at me earnestly. "That's another reason I want to make love to you. I know I can trust you to be honest with me. To help me be a better lover."

Kay stood up and slipped off her shorts. Her panties matched the bra and rested low on her hips. Through the front panel I could see the dark patch of her pubis. She slung her hip to the side in a model's pose. "Besides, I thought that you might want to get some revenge too. I know you never would have cheated on Jean first, but now that she's started it, don't you want to get even with her?"

Suddenly, she grinned viciously. "For that matter, forget Jean. What about Bert? After the way he tried to get Jean to humiliate you, you owe Bert some payback too. Tell you what, why don't you fuck me and I'll go home and let him clean up after you. It will serve him right to give him some of his own medicine.

"When this whole mess started, you promised me that you would do anything to help me get back at Bert." She stated defiantly as she reached behind her to unsnap her bra. "Well, I'm going to hold you to that. I want you to help me get revenge by making love to me."

I sat there in befuddled amazement. It's not everyday that an ordinary guy like me gets to watch a beautiful woman strip for him without paying a cover and a two drink minimum. Kay's body had gotten my attention. My prick stood rampant and my fingers were itching to explore her breasts.

She made it even harder to think when she came over and straddled my legs. As if of their own volition, my hands came up and started to gently caress her orbs as my thumbs ran lazy circles around their turgid tips. With a soft moan she pushed harder into my palms and started to rub my erection through the cloth of my slacks.

Meanwhile, my mind was trying to put the brakes on my over-active libido. Events were rapidly reaching the point of no return. I knew I had to act fast unless I wanted my decision to be made by the head that lives between my thighs. Reluctantly, I removed my hands from Kay's breasts and gently grabbed her hands and lifted them from my crotch.

"Slow down, Kay. You're not making it easy for me to think here." I complained.

Kay giggled mischievously and tried to pull me in for a hug. "That's kind of the idea."

At my annoyed frown, she pouted and didn't object as I positioned her sitting sideways across my lap. I could still see her marvelous chest in profile, but it wasn't as distracting as having the tips of her nipples brushing my nose as she ground on my lap. I placed my arms around her waist in relatively safe position and considered what had just happened.

For a person who had never even considered cheating on Jean, I was amazed at how tempting I found her offer of a revenge fuck. Aside from the obvious attraction I had for Kay, she was right; I did want to pay Bert back for what he did to me and my marriage. There would be a certain justice inherent in doing to him what he had tried to do to me and had done to others. The concept of leaving him a cream pie to clean appealed to my darker side.

But did I really want to cheat on Jean? Sure she had fucked around, but would sleeping with Kay make us even or cause even more troubles in the marriage? If it were wrong for Jean to have an affair, why would my sleeping with Kay be any different? After all, can two wrongs ever make a right?

Besides that, what affect would a revenge fuck have on my friendship with Kay? By now, Kay was as close to me as anyone, including Jean. If I gave in to my libido and fucked her would I screw that friendship up too? And what if she wanted to start an affair with me? Could I really try to put my marriage back together if I was starting my own affair?

I had to turn her down, but how could I do it without shattering her self-confidence?

With some hesitation, I started my trip through the minefield. "Kay, I can't tell you how touched I am by your offer, but I don't know if I am able to do this. Making love to you would be a dream come true, but there's too big of a chance of it blowing up in our faces. Things are already too complicated."

Kay took my response better than I expected. She didn't act like she felt rejected or rebuffed. Instead, she looked at me thoughtfully. "What do you mean? Making love is something we both want, I'm sure we can deal with any problems."

I sighed and looked over at her plaintively. "I'll tell you, but first, can you please get dressed again? Do you know how hard it is for me to think with you sitting on my lap like this?"

Kay gave a low throaty chuckle and ground her ass into my groin. "Why Mr. Anderson," she squeaked in a high innocent voice, "I can feel exactly how hard it is."

As I groaned at her pun, Kay burst out laughing and climbed out of my lap with a parting squeeze of my groin. She sauntered over to her clothes with a pronounced sway. With a smirk, she gracefully bent at the waist to pick up her bra with deliberate slowness giving me a stunning view of her firm ass molded against the sheer nylon. I moaned in frustrated lust and she laughed again. I couldn't believe how much she was enjoying teasing me.

Kay stared at her bra for a moment before folding it up and stuffing into her purse. With a challenging look she picked up her shirt and pulled it over her head. It was just barely long enough to cover her panties. She raised her eyebrow in inquiry and I gave a nod. She was still showing far more skin than I was used to seeing, but now I had a chance of concentrating.

"Right then," she said throwing herself into her chair. "Talk. Why can't we do this?"

"This is just too screwed up Kay." I pleaded. "I'm trying to save my marriage. How am I going to do that if you and I are having an affair?"

"I don't want an affair." Kay said patiently. "I want revenge, plain and simple. I just want us to get together once or maybe twice so I can pay Bert back for all the time he snuck around on me."

'But what about Jean?" I asked desperately.

Kay snorted. "What about her? She didn't think about me before she started to fuck my husband. Why should I care about her? I thought she was my friend. I saw the emails where Bert put me down to her. How come she never defended me or told me it was happening. Just like you want to get some revenge on Bert, I wouldn't mind getting some on Jean either.

"As for you. I think it might help if you got even with Jean. You're a nice guy, but you demand that everything be fair. As long as she has had an affair and you haven't things aren't going to be right between you. Sooner or later, your resentment is going to cause bigger problems for your marriage than your sleeping with me a couple of times. Hell, you don't even have to tell her about it if you don't want to. It can be our little secret."

I responded sarcastically. "I don't think that more secrets is what my marriage needs right now. Besides, even if you are right about my subconsciously needing to get even, what about us? How in the hell are we suppose to go back to being just friends after we fuck? Shit, it's going to be tough enough to work with you everyday without wasting half my time daydreaming about how sexy you looked sitting on my lap."

I leaned forward and grabbed her hand. "Kay, I'm scared. Your friendship means almost as much to me as my marriage. I don't want to screw that up. I don't want to risk hurting our friendship for a meaningless fuck."

I let my hands start to slowly caress her palm. "You say you don't want an affair. Well neither do I, but if we make love once, I don't know if I could stop. We might end up in one anyway. Where would that leave us?

"One final thing. You told me you wanted me to make love to you so you could get revenge on Bert. That's not good enough for me. If we ever do get together, I want it to be for us, not to take revenge on our spouses."

By the time I finished talking, tears were beginning to well in my eyes. Kay looked over at me, rose and pulled on her shorts. When she finished, she stood in front of me with a shy smile. I could see the tears in her eyes as well. "Thank you Hal. What you just said means far more to me than if you had just agreed to make love to me."

Kay grabbed my hand and pressed it to her chest. "But don't you think for a minute that I'm giving up on you just yet. Right now, I want you more than ever. I can understand why you don't want to settle for a revenge fuck. After what you just said, I feel kind of embarrassed for even asking you.

"But, please believe me that I would never consider making love to be meaningless. I meant every word I said earlier. The reason you were the one I chose to ask is because of how I feel about you."

Kay gave me a soft kiss full of promise. "I guess what I'm saying is that I want you to think about what I asked. If we ever do get together, I promise you itwill be about us. Our spouses might have brought me to the point where I got up the nerve to ask you, but the feelings I have for you are real. I'm not asking you to make love to me just because I want to get back at Bert. If anything, I'm using Bert as an excuse to do something I've wanted to do for a long time."

Kay shook her finger at me and went on in a mock scolding tone. "So you better tell that wife of yours that she better watch out. I'm coming after you and I don't intend to take no as an answer."

I joined Kay in laughter at her antics. She had succeeded in getting us out of an awkward moment. ""Right," I chortled. "I'll be sure to tell her. It will serve her right if you start chas. . .."

The idea came out of nowhere. It popped full blown into my skull. My subconscious must have been collating all that had been said over the last few hours and put it together into a workable plan. Kay's comment had triggered it. Finally, I had come up with an idea that would both get revenge on Bert and teach Jean her lesson in a way that she couldn't ignore.

"Geez Kay. That's it." I blurted out. "We've been looking at things the wrong way. I know how we can get back at them. I think I figured out a way to pay Bert back and to teach Jean exactly what I'm feeling. We've got to let the punishment fit the crime."

"How?" She asked curiously. "I just suggested that we get together and you said no. How else can we teach them what we are feeling?"

"That's just it. I think you were on the right track, but we need to tweak it. You were thinking about us and how it would make us feel to get payback. We need to focus on how it would affect them. Rub their noses in it. We have to hit them where it will hurt them the most."

I continued excitedly. "Let's start with Bert. For him, the affairs aren't just about sex; they are about power. It's his way of showing that he is an alpha male. To his twisted way of thinking, by having an affair with Jean he was demonstrating his superiority over me. That's the pattern in all of his affairs. Hell, why else would he try to get his lovers to humiliate their husbands?

"So let's pay him back the way you suggested. Give him a taste of his own medicine. The best way of paying him back would be for us to do to him what he tried to do to me." I took a deep breath. I was about to say something that I never thought I would hear from my mouth. "Kay, let's make him believe that you are my slut!

"We know that after he got the affair started he tried to get Jean to do things to humiliate me, but she resisted. The only changes that she was willing to make were changes that I would accept and appreciate. He tried to turn my wife into his slut and he failed. Wouldn't it kill him to think that I succeeded where he failed? That I was able to turn his wife into my slut? Particularly if I told him I was going to do it to his face?

"We've read his emails. We know the types of things he likes to do. Let's make him believe he is the cuckold. Make him think that I'm controlling you. Hell, if we sell it well enough we can convince him the reason you left the house last week was because I told you to cut him off. If you're willing to play along, we can make his life miserable."

Kay gnawed on a stray piece of hair as she considered my idea. "That might work. Bert hates it when he gets shown up. He's tried to get me to make some changes over the years that I wouldn't put up for. He'd hate it if he thought I was willing to do them for you. But how's this going to stop him from going after Jean? He'll go after her twice as hard. You know he'll be screaming to her about the two of us."

1...34567...10