Let the Punishment Fit the Crime

Story Info
She cheated and she is paying for it.
12.5k words
3.83
284.5k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucsmith
lucsmith
448 Followers

There I sat in front of the television, pretending to be interested in the baseball game. It was Saturday afternoon; Jane and I had just finished eating the roast beef meal that she had prepared. While she was busy putting the dishes away I was looking at the game but much of the time, when she was not looking my way, I was observing her.

Jane is an attractive woman, not that she is exceedingly pretty but she is very pleasant to look at her. Her most important asset is her voluptuous body. She has a nice round bum and her boobs stand high and firm and more than once did I notice men turning their head to look at her when we are walking together. Being tall with shoulder long light brown hair, she has a special way to look at you with her large brown eyes that can send shivers through your spine. At least she does have that effect on me.

We have now been married for seven years and we have two beautiful daughters, Nancy age 5 and Stacy age 4. Since we both have a full time job, my mother take care of our daughters while we are working and Jane or I pick them up from my mom's place after work each day.

After the birth of Stacy I got a vasectomy, we both agreed that having two children was enough for us. But what was preoccupying me at the moment was certainly not our two daughters who were now quietly playing together in their room. No I was thinking about the many changes that I had noticed in Jane's in the last few months.

These changes, like the way she now dressed and her longer hours at work were nothing much if taken separately, but looking at the whole of the many changes that she had undergone, it was worrying me. Especially her attitude at home, it seemed to me that something was now preoccupying her.

On many occasions, while we were watching TV, I would make comments about the movie or the program that we were watching. Judging by her answers I could tell that she wasn't paying attention to what she had seemed to be watching. Her eyes were on the TV and she seemed to paying attention to what was going on the screen, but it was evident that her mind was somewhere else.

Then in bed at night, even if our sex life was still good – two or three times a week – she would keep on tossing around for hours before finally falling asleep after making love with me.

No, I knew that there was something bothering her but the problem was that she was not sharing her problem with me. I didn't think it would be a good idea to approach her and ask her directly what was worrying her since I knew that it would probably contribute even more to her distant mood. I hoped that whenever she felt ready to discuss what was bothering her, she would. We had always shared everything before and we were always open to talk things together. So why was she so secretive about it now?

Jane was an exceedingly good cook and she was always eager to try to cook different dishes for me. She would spend hours on the internet trying to look for new ways to prepare food and new recepies. She even went on chat sites where she talked with other women and exchanged ideas about new dishes and how to prepare them. I even knew her chat name, having seen it often on my way to the washroom, as I would walk behind her while she was on the computer. She was using the name 'Jinny', I figured that she had chosen that name since her father always called her that way. She would chat almost every evening with those women that were in the 'Special Food Preparation' room and I knew that it was not only food that they were talking about.

As I sat there watching her cleaning the table, I suddenly had an idea. What was preventing me from using my laptop while she was chatting and getting into that 'Special Food Preparation' room under a fictitious name and see what they were all talking about. I told myself that I could even talk to her in there without her realizing that she was talking to me. But later, after thinking more about it, I realized that it was a cheap shot and I didn't have the heart to do it. Especially with the possibility of her finding out that I was spying on her.

A week later, things were not better. Jane was still lost in her thoughts and even when one of our daughters was trying to get her attention, she would barely notice them when she was at home. I knew then that I had to do something. That is when I decided to spy on her and even talk to her while she was in her chat room with those women.

The next day, while I was in my office at work, I registered myself in the same messenger site that she was using under the name of 'New Mom'. I chose that name since it would leave no doubt to the fact that I was a female so as to make all those women in the room feel safe having me there.

Jane would usually log into her chat room at around 8 PM once our two daughters were in bed, and on that Tuesday evening I was ready for her. The instant that I saw her entering the small room in front of the washroom where her computer was, I got up and told her that I was going to the basement in my office so as to catch up on some paper work. She just nodded to me and I immediately went down where my home office was.

A few minutes later I was in 'Special Food Preparation' room waiting for her name to appear. There were five other women there and they were having a discussion on how to prepare the perfect cheesecake. After five minutes I was still waiting for my wife's name to appear on the list at the bottom of the screen. After another minute one of the women wrote to me asking if I knew of a special recipe for a cheesecake. Of course I knew nothing about cakes and I got out of this bad situation by just writing down that I had never baked one yet and that it was the reason that I was in the room, I wanted to learn from experienced cooks.

As soon as I was finishing writing, I saw the name 'Jinny' appearing at the top of the list of people in the room. Soon every one was giving me tips on cooking a cheese cakes, even 'Jinny' was telling me what kind of cheese to use and how much of it. After a while we were about a dozen people trying to talk (or write I should say) and it was difficult to follow. So I asked 'Jinny' if she could write her cheesecake recipe and send it to me. Of course I gave her a hotmail address that I had created for this special purpose.

The following day while I was at work, I checked my mail; there was an e- mail to 'New Mom' from 'Jinny'. It was the cheesecake recipe from 'Jinny'. I was trilled since I now had her e-mail address. It was an address that was completely unknown to me; I was shocked since my wife had never before hidden any thing from me. I felt a little bad for the rest of the day for what I had done and I knew that she must never discover that 'New Mom' was actually her husband.

The following day I sent her an e-mail to tell her that I had tried her recipe and the cake had turned out great and that my husband loved it. Soon we were sending e-mails to one another and a week later we began to chat outside of the 'Special Food Preparation' room. We both had written each others name as 'friend' on the chat site and now we could talk anytime we wanted without having to go into the Food Section of the messenger site.

Jane's mood around the house and around me continued to deteriorate during the following two weeks. Our sex life was going down the drain. We were making love only once a week now and when we were doing it I could tell that my wife was not enjoying it as she used to. It was as if I was fucking a log, she just remained there – mostly in the missionary position – and let me use her body until I was done.

We did continue to write and chat and I now felt a lot less guilty doing this. I figured that I had to find out what was going on so as to try and save my marriage.

Yes, in my mind my marriage was going in the wrong direction with her being so distant all the time with me and the children, even sex with her was getting worst still and less frequent as time went on. I could tell that her interest in me and in our two daughters came in second to something else that was hidden in her mind. Of course she was still a devoted mother and I know that she would probably give her life for us still. But something terrible was eating at her and I had to find out what it was.

Yes, there was something going on and I could feel it, I began to suspect that she was having an affair. I was now ready to do anything to learn more about what was happening to her.

I didn't have money to hire a private investigator so as to follow her around as I have often read in stories and there was no way for me to check on her at her place of work. For one thing I knew very little about her coworkers and what was going on where she worked. We both had the same work schedule, she as one of the many secretaries for a big law firm and me as a programmer for a large bank.

So one evening, while we were chatting I made up my mind to break the ice and to get more personal with her. We were feeling conformable with each other by then and it was time for me to start pumping information out of her. I told her that my reel name was Lucy and that I was living in Florida. She immediately said that her name was Jane and was living in Ohio.

Lucy: What kind of work do you do Jane?

Jane: I am a legal secretary and I prepare contracts and other legal documents for layers that work for our firm. What about you Lucy?

I was not prepared to answer that question and I had to think fast.

Lucy: Well at the moment I am not working since I am still on my maternity leave but in two weeks time I will be start working again. I work in a bank, I am a teller.

Jane: Oh, my husband also work for a bank. His name is Jack and he is a programmer there. What is the name of your husband?

This was going even better than I had hope for. My wife was telling Lucy (me) information, which I knew to be true and in the back of my mind I was looking forward to ask her many more personal questions.

Lucy: His name is Lawrence and he sells insurance.

After than we did talk about cooking and other matters. I didn't want to push thing too much so I decided to wait till our next chat session to try to get her to talk more about her personal life and her job.

We didn't get to chat for the following two evenings and on the third day I did send her an e-mail telling her that the manager of the bank where I was working had phone me. They had an emergency and he had asked me if I could start working a week before my leave was due to end, they were going to pay me the extra week in cash. I wrote that I was very exited and at the same time I was afraid to go back to work.

I had thought it over the previous day and I had made up my mind to pretend to Jane that I had had an affair with a man working with me at the bank. I had planned this story so that my wife would feel more at ease confiding to her new friend, and what better way to do that than to let her in on a fictitious secret affair that I was having. I knew that if she was cheating on me she would be more tempted to talk about it then.

Jane: You mention in your e-mail that it frightened you to go back to work. Why is that so?

Lucy: I don't know if I should tell you this but since you are my best friend I will. I do hope that you won't think any less of me after you know what I have done.

Jane: We all make mistakes after all we are humans. What have you done, have you taken money from the bank?

Lucy: Oh no. It is nothing like that. It's just that I met a man where I work. His name is Roberto; we gradually became very good friends and much more if you know what I mean.

I then went on to tell her that I (Lucy) had been having an affair with this man and it had gone on for over a year. I went on to explain to her how it all began between him and me and that during that year we had been meeting once a week usually on Friday after work. I told her that sex with him was fun and exiting but I still loved my husband and didn't want him to find out and thus destroy our marriage.

It was plain to see that my telling Jane this story was disturbing her since she would let me write on and on never asking me a question for a long time. I could imagine her at that moment sitting there in the small room on the main floor of the house in front of her computer and probably thinking about the similarity of what was happening to her. If she was cheating on me of course.

At last she did ask Lucy a question and I watched it slowly appearing on my screen.

Jane: But you just had a baby. Are you sure that your husband is the father?

Lucy: No I don't really know who the father is and this is why he must never find out about my affair.

I then pretended to go into a fit of crying and I wrote down that I had to go since I was no longer able to write.

When I went in the kitchen half an hour later, Jane was sitting in front of the television but I could tell that she was in her usual thinking mode and not paying attention to what was going on the tube. I sat next to her on the couch and when I reached for her hand she looked at me. I could tell that she had been crying since her eyes were very red.

We talked for a few minutes then she asked me if I was ready to go to bed. I knew that she was really asking me to come and have sex with her. I certainly was ready for it since it had been over a week now that we hadn't made love. Once in bed, she was very eager she even sucked me and let me come in her mouth, – a think that she didn't often do – later we fucked and kissed for over an hour before finally falling asleep in each other's arms.

Thinking about all of what was happening to our marriage the next day at work, I was till undecided about what I was going to do. So far I couldn't say if this fictitious friendship that I had created with my wife in the chat room was a good thing or not but it certainly had contribute a lot in my having sex with her the previous evening.

Up to now I hadn't learn anything from her, I knew that first I had to create a climate so that Lucy and her would share information. If my wife was having an affair, she would be a lot more comfortable confiding to her friend Lucy now that she knew her secret.

Jane and Lucy didn't chat during the weekend. But on Monday, I sent Jane an email at work (it was from Lucy of course) telling her that I (Lucy) had had a long talk with Roberto for the first time in three months. I was so happy about it that I had to write and tell her about it.

That evening at home, as soon as the children were in bed I went to the basement in my office and I got on my computer and waited for Jane to log in so that we could chat.

Lucy: I am so glad to chat with you this evening. I have good news to tell you.

Jane: I did get your email and I do believe that I know why you seem in such a good mood lol.

Lucy: Well Roberto was as trilled as I was to finally be able to talk to me and I could tell that he still want me. I am so happy.

Jane: But how come he didn't phone you or try to see you in the last three months if he still care for you?

Lucy: Well as for phoning me it was out of the question since I think that Lawrence had doubts about me and I am pretty sure that somehow he has a gadget to listen on the house phone. As for my cellular, well he can easily see what numbers I call when he pays the bill.

Jane: But why did you not get to meet him in a motel as you use to do when you were working?

Janet: No, this wouldn't have work. I was pregnant and fat for the last few months and...well I don't think that Roberto would have enjoyed making love to a pregnant woman.

They talked on and on for another half-hour and I could tell that my wife didn't seem to like this Roberto macho man that I had made up. I was trying to show to my wife the ugliness and selfishness of cheating by making Roberto appearing as a self centered, macho bastard like most male cheaters are.

Jane and Lucy didn't get to talk on Tuesday but on Wednesday they did and my wife began to talk about what had been bothering her for the last two months. They talked for over an hour and I learned that she was indeed having an affair with a lawyer who was also her boss. She said that his name was Jason Welden and he was married with one child. I heard Jane talks about him a few times, but in the last three or four months she had never mention his name once.

Their affair had begun almost a year ago when they went to Atlanta together to attend a convention. I still could well remember that Tuesday when Jane left for the convention, she had never mentioned to me that her boss would be going with her. She had explained to me that she and an other secretary were going there together, leaving me under the impression that it was only the two of them that were going. At the time she had brought the argument to me that it would look good on her appraisal if she was to attend the convention and it would also help her get a raise.

My wife told Lucy that the first evening after the group had had dinner together, they went to the hotel lounge and she and her boss had a few glasses of wine until it was late evening then he invited her to his room for a nightcap. They had more wine and soon one thing led to another and they were kissing and he was touching her in places that made her very excited.

This led to their undressing each other and before she knew it they were having sex together. Later, when it was over she felt very bad about having cheated on her husband and she ran crying to her room to spend the rest of the night there. The second night, for some reason that she still couldn't explain to herself, it was a rerun of the first evening but this time she spent the whole night with him in his bed.

I was flabbergasted when I read what my wife wrote. How could she do this to me and to our daughters? Not only had she fuck this son of a bitch once, she had done it on two separate occasions. She had even spent the whole night in his bed the second time.

Now that the ice was broken I wanted to learn more. So I went on asking her questions about what was now going on between her boss and her and she willingly answered all my questions.

It resumed to the following. After she got back from the convention she felt terrible and she didn't have sex with him for a couple of weeks. But gradually her resistance to his constant advances evaporated and they began to fuck again. At first they did it in his office after working hours but after a month he began to bring her to a room at the Hilton where they would spent a whole afternoon fucking there. Even now they were still going to the Hilton once a week and he was also fucking her in his office a couple of times a week after work.

The anger that I felt as I read her story is impossible to describe. It took all of my self-control not to climb the stair and strangle her at that very moment. But gradually much of my anger was replaced with a need for revenge. I knew that my marriage was over and all I wanted to do now was to make her suffer for what she had done to our marriage.

Then I asked her (as Lucy) if she loved this Jason Welden. Her answer was fast and clear. No she didn't love him since she love her husband more than life itself, but the sex with Jason was fantastic she said. Using her own words, 'it's like a drug to me, the more sex that I am having with Jason, the more I want'.

Her affair with her boss had begun over a year ago and since then she has been fucking him three or four times per weeks. He was having sex with my wife much more often than I was. I could remember all those times that I had been longing and dreaming to fuck her but she always had an excuse so that she wouldn't let me have sex with her. But judging by what she wrote to Lucy, she was always ready and eager to fuck him. She was giving to another man what rightfully belonged to me; I was paying the price so that he could enjoy her body as much as he wanted.

lucsmith
lucsmith
448 Followers