Let the Wookiee Win

Story Info
Sith apprentice hooks up with a Wookiee.
2.3k words
4.57
14.9k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments and feedback are welcome and encouraged. Again, I don't own Star Wars.

Maeve fumbled with her key card, trying to fit it into the lock of her apartment. Damn thing wasn't going in, and the massive, furry hand groping her ass wasn't helping. "Stop that!" she hissed back- it was late, couldn't be too loud, or else her neighbors would be angry and she hated dealing with that old Ithorian female warbling at her with her twin mouths. "At least till we're inside..."

A low groan came from behind her. Shyriiwook. Still didn't understand, still didn't need to- the tone was pretty obvious. "Just a skraggin' minute..."

There. The card slotted in, a triple tone chiming out and a light winking green. Then her four-digit entry code- why the hell did she have to have this much security in Kaas City, the kriffin' seat of the Empire?- and she was in. The door slid open and she practically fell inside, stumbling on her too-high heels.

Furball- she couldn't understand his name even if she'd known it- caught her, gigantic arm looping around her chest, coarse fur rubbing on the wide expanse of cleavage exposed by the rather immodest top she wore. It almost tickled; Maeve would have giggled had the breath not caught in her throat at how damn good it felt.

Kriffing Wookiees.

Wobbling to her feet, the Sith extricated himself from the enormous being's grasp and walked further into the apartment, barely remembering to grab her key card as she went. The place was spartanly furnished, furniture generally cheap and a bit beaten- apprentices didn't get much of an allowance, after all. Relatively small, just one bedroom, but she had a nice living area and a kitchen- as if she ever used it.

She managed to make her way through the kitchen without falling over- practically a miracle, in her state. She'd shared the furball's bottle of Cortyg brandy earlier, and that stuff was not meant for thin human women, not at all. Didn't help that she'd been chasing a dose of glitterdust with it, either. Probably a miracle she was even this coherent.

She turned, to tell the Wook to follow her, but the furball was already there, towering over her. "Okay, so-"

Before she could direct him to the bedroom, however, he had picked her up bodily with one hand, slamming her back against the wall. She moaned out loud, arms coming around his neck; his rough tongue ran up the side of her neck, over the little interlocking-square tattoo there. He had fangs, sharp fangs, for killing prey, and they nipped at her soft flesh- the sheer feeling had her soaking wet already, and the thought that she was just prey to him, that got her dripping.

That rough tongue scraped her neck again, up to her sharp jawline, all the way up to the hollow beneath her ear, and she shuddered in the massive being's grasp. Kriff, maybe it was just the spice and the booze, which she highly doubted, but she was pretty much just putty in those chestnut-furred arms. Whatever the reason, Maeve was already about to cum, and the Wookiee had barely touched her.

The "about to cum" changed to "she was cumming" barely half a second later; his other hand, fingers longer than most human cocks, had come up between her legs, and the leathery pad of one of his digits had stroked her clit, ever-so-slightly. She screamed out loud, arms tightening around his neck- she was always louder drunk or high, and especially when she was both- and then her whole body slackened in the Wookiee's grip.

He growled something appreciatively; Maeve would have normally said something appropriately sarcastic back, but right now she was entirely out of breath, and was totally unable to think straight enough to say anything. That was fine. There didn't need to be any talking.

He let her down, the human's head barely reaching up to his chest; legs shaky, she fell against him.

There was something hard against her stomach. And her chest. And all the way up between her tits.

"Kriff..." the Sith breathed, almost in awe. She'd heard about Wookiees, mostly in jokes, but she'd dismissed most of it as bantha poodoo. But this cock here... this was no joke.

It was almost scary. Almost. But Maeve wasn't one to back down from a challenge- she was a Sith, damn it, she'd killed Jedi in battle, and she was flying on glitterdust and Cortyg. She could handle this furball's monster.

Well, she'd try. Maeve normally liked big cocks, and she'd had more than her fair share in her time, but nothing quite like this Wookiee's. But she could do it.

All this thinking positive wasn't helping, though, not as much as she wished it would. Only one thing for it- just going for it.

The Sith bent her head down, tentatively giving the head of the massive thing a lick. It throbbed at that, clear precum exuding from its wide slit; lapping that up, she found it strangely sweet, instead of the salty taste of human she was so used to.

The Wookiee's cock was bright red-pink, thick veins pulsing along its shaft. She put a hand around it, near the base- well, as close as she could to around it, which was not very much. He was thick, so thick she couldn't really imagine taking him. Could fantasize, though- and she was all about living her fantasies, after all. Her hand trailed down to his balls- and found another surprise. They were pretty enormous themselves, but there were four. She felt around, caressing each one and hearing him grown in response. Yup, four balls. Interesting...

She opened her mouth as wide as she could, forcing her lips over the gigantic pink head as far as possible, which, again, was not much. Still, the Wook growled appreciatively, clawed fingers caressing her neck, running through her hair- he had claws? The Sith groaned whorishly over the massive cockhead in her mouth, a hand sneaking down under her scandalously short skirt to rub at her engorged clit. Claws and fangs and a tool that'd make a rancor self-conscious... Maeve decided she liked Wookiees.

Evidently he liked slutty Sith just as much, because he pushed her off of him and then absolutely shredded her top with those claws. The same followed for her short skirt, and although those had been expensive, she really didn't give a damn at that point. All she wanted was for the furball to kriffin' destroy her.

Force, she was dripping, juices running down both legs. Good thing she'd not worn underwear, then.

The Wook lifted her up, eliciting a yelp of surprise; that coarse tongue ran over her nipples, swirling around the pierced left one. Maeve let her head fall back, moaning out long and low.

She wrapped her legs around the furry being, feeling that huge cock slap against her sopping pussy. "Oh, just fuck me..." she groaned into the air.

He obliged, pulling her down on him. It didn't feel like he'd fit, even with all of his precum and her overwhelming wetness- and then suddenly an inch slid in and her mind went blank.

She came back to all-consuming pain and pleasure wracking her slight frame. Too much. Way too much. Force, he was incredibly thick, and as his blunt head nosed its way into her tight pussy, it felt like nothing so much as a tree trunk.

The furball yowled something, but Maeve wasn't listening, entirely unable to concentrate on anything but the enormous intrusion into her body. She couldn't even scream; her legs kicked spastically, barely under her control, as he dropped her down another inch. One of her shoes flew off, clattering on the floor.

Her back slammed against the wall, and he started thrusting. Another inch, another, so many that she couldn't count; all she knew was that it felt like it was going to burst out her throat and that she was totally okay with dying like that.

"FUCK!" she shrieked, no longer worried about that Ithorian bitch next door. The Emperor himself could come down from the Citadel and bang on her door, yell for her to keep quiet, and she wouldn't care. "RUIN me!"

Fierfek, screaming that loud, she might well be heard in the Citadel. Didn't matter. She had what felt like more than a foot of Wookiee cock buried deep in her with even more left to go, and that was her whole world right now.

The Wookiee pulled her into his furry chest, off the wall. He was walking now, to where, she didn't know- every thudding step jolted her on his cock, sending waves of pleasure echoing throughout her body. One of his hands went down, clawed fingers kneading her ass; the other went to the small of her back, pushing her slightly forward-

-and she came, this time so hard that she couldn't even scream. Her mouth opened, her jaw worked, but no sound came out. Every movement that he made served only to magnify her pleasure- kriff, he was so thick, she was stretched so tight around his cock, she could feel everything.

She sort of came down from it, but not quite- everything felt better, and every time he took a step it felt like a miniature orgasm, and he was walking pretty damn quickly.

A door slid open behind her. She could still identify that sound, somewhat, and the blast of cold air that made her moan and curl her toes established it as the door to the balcony. His fangs were nipping at her nipple, scraping over the hardened nub and shocking ecstasy into her brain. That hand on the small of her back pushed again, shoving her stomach forwards into him and letting her upper torso hang back, and damn that little change in angle made it feel like he was pushing out her stomach, rearranging her insides, and she came again, one piercing shriek echoing out.

Half passed out, Maeve only came back to her senses when he pulled out, every fat inch of the Wookiee's tool pulling slowly out of her dripping pussy with a wet squelch. Force, she could actually distinctly hear her juices splattering on the ground as he finally managed to extricate the fist-sized head.

The furball let her down on unsteady feet; she turned, grabbing the handrail of her balcony for support. Night in Kaas City- it was humid, drizzling, the lights of the city dim. She reached down, feeling between her legs; her hand came away wet with her own cum and blood. Force, he'd stretched her so wide...

A massive furry hand seized her neck from behind, claws scraping her jaw and behind her ears; the Wookiee pushed her head down, making it clear what was about to happen. One of those pillars he called legs went between hers, nudging them aside. She kicked off her remaining shoe and spread wide, breathing deeply in preparation. "You're gonna kriffin' kill me with that thing..." she muttered, half to him, half to her herself.

The Wookiee made that weird chuffing sound that she'd determined was a laugh; muttering a Huttese curse, Maeve dropped her head and tightened her grip on the handrail.

With no ceremony whatsoever, the Wook shoved his cock into her, the whole massive head pushing in at once. It felt even bigger in this position, which wasn't something she'd actually thought possible, but apparently it was. It felt like his cock was filling up her entire torso, and then he thrust his hips.

It was like a punch in the gut, but from the inside. The Sith let out a high-pitched shriek into the cold air of Dromund Kaas, a hand going down to her belly instinctively. She could actually feel him moving; as he thrust again, a bit more gently, she felt his head bulge out the skin of her stomach. Force, she was just a fucktoy to this gigantic predator, just a human-shaped cocksleeve for his enormous cock.

"Oh, fuck me!" she cried out, and he obliged, furred hips slamming into her ass. His balls slapped heavily on her clit with each stroke, bludgeoning her sensitive little nub and driving her into a screaming oblivion, cumming over and over and over and over again, gushing on the gargantuan alien cock and clenching down on his enormous girth.

For a moment, she was pretty sure that she'd come out of her body and witnessed the creation of the galaxy.

Couldn't even feel the individual strokes anymore. He was just ravaging her insides, and she absolutely loved it.

He'd begun grunting, breathing heavy. His cock was throbbing, pulsing deep in her ruined pussy. Was he gonna cum? Fierfek, she hoped so. She needed to feel him empty himself into her.

"You gonna cum for me?" she asked, half-screaming as he pounded her. "Give me your frakkin' load!"

And he did. He roared so loudly it hurt her ears and she could hear it actually echo out there. His cock swelled, pressing against her walls and electrifying her brain once more, and then there was a flood of burning-hot cum in her.

There was no place for it to go with the massive cock in her; it poured out around the Wookiee's enormous appendage, running down her legs and splattering on the floor. And it just kept coming, he just kept pulsing in her, more and more pumping deep into her.

After a couple seconds he pulled out and she collapsed physically, crumpling to a little worn-out pile of freshly-fucked Sith leaning against the railing in a puddle of cum. More rained down on her; she looked up to see one of those huge hands stroking that gigantic cock. It was pointed right at her, and the next shot splattered on her face, obscuring her vision.

The rest of the flood terminated on her tits and stomach, hot seed dripping down her body; she moaned out loud, incapable of words at this point, and some of the cum ran into her mouth. It was oddly sweet, too, thick and gooey.

Force, she kriffin' loved Wookiees.