Lethal Weapon Pt. 02

Story Info
Could trish resist her ex's huge cock?
24.5k words
35.6k
24
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of a three part story, the story is complete and I am posting addition parts as time allows. Voting and comments will be turned on after part 3. Please read Lethal Weapon part 1 for this to make sense.

*****

"Yes. . . If'n you're sellin' somthin'. . . we don't want none," the woman said, as she stared at him.

He remembered that Amanda had always spoke with a very southern drawl, sometimes she was hard to understand. She was born in Kentucky and had moved to Ohio when she was a teenager. But surely not this woman. . .

"A. . . I'm looking for a woman by the name of Amanda Hunsaker, used to be Amanda Swanson," he said, as he tried to smile.

"What are ya wantin' her far, she don't owe nobody nothin. . ." She stared intently at him for a moment, "Wait a minute, ya look kinda familiar. . . is yer name Martin?"

"Y-Y-Yes, I'm Martin Riggs, a. . ."

She smiled, and that's when he noticed that she had several several teeth missing, "Oh, hell no," he thought. Surely, this wasn't the Amanda he'd known, and actually had sex with a few times, it couldn't be. That Amanda had been kind of hot, this woman was. . . Oh my God!

"Well I'll be dipped. . . Dayummm!! Martin, ya still lookin' damn good. Why don'tcha' come on in."

"Well, I do need to speak with you about something. . . yes I would like to come in for just a little while."

Martin followed Amanda inside of the house to the living room, where she sat down on the couch, "Have a seat Martin an' tell me what's on yer mind," she said.

The first thing that ran through Martin's mind was that something might reach out, grab her, and try to pull her down inside of that nasty looking couch. He looked around for a wooden chair or something to sit on that hopefully wasn't flea infested. He remembered seeing a plastic lawn chair out on the porch, as he turned to go retrieve it, Amanda cocked her head and started scratching like a dog digging for a bone.

"Be right back," he said, as he opened the door and grabbed the chair.

Martin brought the chair in and sat down across from Amanda. Looking her over good, he wondered what had happened to this once beautiful woman.

"How have you been, Amanda? It's been a really long time."

"Oh, I git along, I guess. . . ya look like yer doin' pretty good thar' Martin, yer as handsome-'s ever, I'd jump yer bones-'n a heartbeat!"

Martin shifted around in his seat uncomfortably, "Not on your life," he thought, wondering what diseases she might be carrying.

"Aren't you married now? I thought I heard that you got married, is your husband at work?" Martin asked.

Amanda put her hands in the air and shrugged her shoulders. She wondered why Martin was there and exactly what it was that he wanted.

"I really don't know, haven't seen 'im in about a month. . . he shows up-'n stays for a while every now-'n then, wantin' ta fuck some. . ." she looked away for a moment, "Then he disappears agin. . . he HAS stayed around a lot more here lately though. . . hmmmm," her voice trailed off as she looked off to her right.

"I think you might try the county lockup," Martin thought to himself.

"Ya wantin' sompthin' 't drink, Marty, is-'n-'t alright-'t still call ya that? " she said, as she rose from the couch and headed for the kitchen, "I've got Old Milwaukee, or I can fix ya up-'th a Pepsi. . . What'll ya' have?"

"Pepsi will be fine, and so is Marty," Martin smiled.

He'd already had quite enough beer a couple days before, and he sure didn't want any more.

Amanda returned to the living room and handed Martin a cold Pepsi and a glass. Martin opted to drink out of the can, the glass had dried food particles stuck around the top edge and a dull film all over.

Amanda popped the tab on her beer and took a drink,

"So, Marty, are ya still seein' that thar' Trish chick?" Amanda asked.

Martin hadn't been sure where he was going to start, but she had just opened a door for him,

"Yeah, we've been married for almost twenty five years now. . ." Martin started.

Amanda looked shocked, "Married! Hell, I never knew ye guys-'s married though, ya say twenty five years. .? Damn that's a long time. Ya know, me'n her used to run around some, we did some wild an' crazy things tagether."

"Good," he thought, "Then she remembers,"

"Well, that's what I came to talk to you about, Amanda. . . Those wild and crazy things you're talking about. Do you remember Roger Murtaugh?"

Amanda sat up straight and looked more attentive, actually she looked kind of excited.

"Ya mean Big Snake Roger. .? Hell yeah, I 'member 'im, haven't seen-'im for a while though, bin o'er a year at least," she said, with enthusiasm.

"Roger's dead Amanda, he died a little over a year ago. . ."

Her mood darkened and she had a look of shock on her face, "What happened?" her voice troubled.

"He had a heart attack. Too much cocaine I guess. He died pretty quickly, that's what I heard, anyway."

Amanda got a wry smile on her face and she looked down at the floor, "Michael'll be glad-'t hear that, Roger-'s the main source a ma marriage troubles. . . I just couldn't stay away from that big ol' cock a his!" Amanda chuckled.

"You mean you and he were sleeping together?"

"We weren't sleepin, if ya catch my drift. Yeah, he use-'t come around-'n fuck me every once-'n a while. . . Well, 't least he used-'t. I wondered what-'n hell happened-'t 'im." Amanda proclaimed.

Not sure how to go further, Martin just blurted out,

"How did you happen to hook up with him to begin with?"

Amanda put her finger on her chin and focused her vision to the left, up towards the ceiling, like she was lost in thought,

"Oh God, it-'s back when Trish used-'t come over-'t my place. . . nine'y, nine'y one maybe. I know me'n Roger been fuckin' a long time. . . Well, 'fore, ya know. . . Damn, I can't believe he's dead, I'm gonna miss that cock, it-'s a real woman pleaser, that's fer sure."

Martin wished she'd shut up about the size of Roger's cock already, she had no idea just how inferior it was making him feel,

"How did you meet him? Did you know him from school. .?" he asked.

"I sorta did-'n I'd seen him around town, sure didn't know what he was packin' in his britches though," she laughed. "Trish. . . she used-'t fuck 'im. . . no, wait, she-s married-'t 'im, or she used-'t be-'r sompthin.' When we ran around thar' for a spell, she. . . na na, I 'member now, she-'s with y'all. .! I don't 'member ya two bein' married though. Didn't ya used-'t work durin' the evenins' 'r sompthin'?"

"Yes, up until June of 1990, then I went to the midnight shift. Trish and I got married in 1986."

"Yeah yeah, I 'member now, while y'all-'s at work, Trish-'n me used-'t go out-'n get some beer-'n wine coolers. . . Sometimes Michael-'d get me a bag o weed-'n me-'n 'er-'d smoke some. Trish liked the wine coolers cause'n she couldn't stand the taste of beer. Hey, we-'S responsible though. . . we wadn't out drivin' around or nothin' , we always went back-'t my place-'n drank thar'," Amanda explained.

This really caught Martin by surprise, he didn't have any idea that Trish was getting drunk and high while he had been at work, then he became concerned, "Where was Jeffery while you guys were getting drunk and high?"

"Jeffery?"

"Her son, the little boy. . ."

"Oh oh oh, her sister or somebody. . . Oh, her name-'s Ja. . . Jane. .? Na. . ." Amanda wondered.

"Jackie?" Martin asked.

"YES, yeah, that-'s it, wadn't that-'er sister. .?"

"Sister in law, Trish's brother's wife."

"That's right, that's right, she'd come over-'t Trish's house, 'n stay til she got home," said Amanda.

This revelation was shocking, Jackie had not said anything at all about babysitting so that Trish could go out and get drunk and high. He never thought that she would ever even approve of Trish doing anything like that.

"I didn't know that Trish drank. . . Then again, she was almost always in bed asleep when I got home," Martin said, "Why did she start drinking? I don't understand."

"If'n I remember right, she-'s missin' y'all, way she talked."

"Did she drive home drunk?" he asked.

"Na. . ." Amanda laughed, "She WALKED home drunk, my apartment-'s only about five blocks from yer house."

Martin was flabbergasted, apparently he didn't know his wife as well as he thought he had, then again, look what she'd done with Roger. He felt like a total fool.

"OK, but how did Roger play into all of this?"

"Well, when we was drinkin,' me'n Trish started talkin' 'bout-'r sex lives. We's talkin' one night-'n she's tellin' me how good ya was in the sack. . . 'n I said hell, I already knowed that, cause me and y'all used to go out-'n fuck a bit. . . Y'all 'member those times Marty? I sure does! Before ya ask, I told her, that-'t-'s before y'all-'n her got tagether. Ya know Marty, if'n ya wanted-'t take me-'t bed right now, I wouldn't be do'in no complainin," she teased.

Martin's face flushed a little and he gave her an awkward look, "I appreciate the offer, Amanda, but I'm a married man, and you're married too."

"Hell Marty, we's both married. . . that makes it legal," she laughed.

"I'll have to decline Amanda, thanks anyway, but you can go on with your story, please," he said.

"Where-'s I. .? Oh yeah, me-'n her-'s always talkin' 'bout sex-'n stuff, I told her that Michael-'s alright, but y'all-'s much better. I told her that y'all had a bigger cock than Michael did,-'n I asked her if'n she'd ever been-'th anyone bigger-'n y'all. . ."

Amanda looked up at the ceiling and laughed,

"Trish's face," she chuckled, "Turned about three different colors of red-'n she din't say nothin'. . . hell I knowed right then she-'s hidin' sumpthin.' That thar's when she told me that ol' Roger-'s so big that he made-'er hurt. I din't know nothin' 'bout-'er bein' married-'t Roger Murtaugh, hell I always thought-'t he-'s some kinda freak or somptin' 'th-'em tattoos-'n that long ass hair-'n all," she grinned.

Martin had to laugh at her last statement too. He'd also wondered how Trish had ever come to be with Roger, it definitely didn't have anything to do with the size of his cock back then.

"I asked her if'n she could hook me up with 'im, 'n she said that-'t be a waste a time, cause-'n he din't know the first thin' 'bout pleasin' a woman. . . She-'s tellin' me he couldn't even make her wet," said Amanda.

"So, just how did you end up having sex with him then?" Martin asked.

"Oh boy. . . do I ever 'member-'em times, WOW! One evenin' me-'n Trish-'s comin' outta the Tri-State Liquor's, ya know, used-'t be o're thar' 'n fourth street. . . 'n thar-'s Roger, gettin' ready-'t head on in. . . Trish din't say nothin,' but I invited-'im-'t come back-'t my place fer a spell. He looked purdy happy-'t come along-'th us-'n all."

"So, YOU invited him back, not Trish?"

"Hell yeah, I wanted-'t get tagether with-'im. If he-'s packin' a monster-'n his britches, I wanted some a it! Once we got back-'t my place-'n started drinkin,' I asked Roger if'n I could have a gander-'is cock, 'n he pulled-'t out. . ." Amanda looked as though she was lost in thought for a moment, "I-I ain't n'er saw nothin' that big 'fore. . . an-an-anyway it wadn't no time after that, me-'n him had our clothes off."

"And what did Trish do?"

"At first she-'s just sittin' thar' watchin,' ya know. I told Roger I-'s gonna teach-'im how-'t fuck a woman proper. Me-'n Roger was nekid-'n makin' out on my couch. . . 'n Trish was sittin' thar'-'n her eyes-'s big-'s half dollars," she chuckled.

"So, what happened then?"

"I-'s tellin' 'im-'t eat ma pussy," she laughed, "N would ya believe. .? He ne'r knowed how."

They just looked at each other for a few moments, while Martin was trying to process this all in his head.

"So, I looked over at Trish, 'n asked her fer some help," said Amanda.

"Help?" Martin wondered.

"I asked Trish if-'n I could use her pussy-'t show Roger how-'t do it. I's not a lesbian or nothin,' I mean I like men, but I have done some drunken pussy lickin," Amanda giggled.

"And Trish went along with it?"

"Yep. .! Well, she was purdy drunk, 'n we'd shared a joint. After seeing me-'n Roger's nekid bodies writhin' around. . . she 's breathin' purdy heavy, 'n she seemed kinda horny too."

"So what did she do?" Martin asked.

"We, me-'n Roger undressed her. . . I had-'er lie back-'n spreadin' her legs, 'n me-'n Roger got our faces down by-'er snatch. Ha, she-'s already soakin' wet. Then, I spread her lips-'n showed Roger what-'t do with his tongue, showed him where-'er clitty was-'n all."

"So you ate her pussy?"

"I did a little, well we both did for a spell, then Roger kinda took over. . . He took-'t it like a fish-'t water, he really had her goin' good."

Martin felt like he'd just had the air all sucked right out of him, he already knew, but hearing the details just hurt so bad. He could barely talk now,

"S-s-so, Roger made her come?" he said very quietly.

"Na na, she pushed 'im back-'n. . ."

That made Martin feel a little better, although he didn't know why, "So she stopped him?!" he cut in.

"Yeah, then she stood-'im up in front a her-'n sucked his cock. . . God I ain't never seen somebody cum so much 'fore in my life, he shot a bunch in her mouth, 'n after he pulled-'t out, he kept on shootin' all over her face. Then, she opened her mouth-'n let it all run out-'n drip all over her boobies," Amanda smiled, remembering.

Martin was shocked, she had only let him come in her face one time, and after that, no more. . . until recently, after his accident. Sadly, he asked, "So, was that all for that night?"

"Na, Gawd no, I wanted some of that big cock too, ya know. Ol' Trish was really a fireball after that, that cum in the face really got-'er fired up."

"So, then what did the two of you do?"

"Me-'n her both started suckin' on-'im til we had-'im standin' at attention again. . ." she giggled, "An' then he fucked us both. . . Gawd I never felt nothin' like that before, an' Trish. . ." she laughed again, "I'm thinkin' she came as soon as he stuck that monster in 'er. She-'s tellin' me afterwards that that was the first time he'd ever gotten that giant all the way up inside a-'er bafore."

Martin was speechless, as he pictured this all in his head, he almost got up and walked out, but, he had to know the rest.

Amanda could see the distress on Martin's face, "Marty, what. .? I mean why y'all wantin' to know all of this fer. .? Oh shit, she-'s married to ya then wadn't she? I swear I didn't know ya guys was married, I thought ya guys-'s just fuck buddies. Kinda like me-'n y'all were there for a while."

Martin composed himself the best that he could, then asked, "Did the three of you get together any other times?"

"Yeah, I'm thinkin' maybe it-'s three more times maybe, Trish. . . yer wife. . . Ha, I can sure see why y'all hung onto her all a these years, she's a sexual dynamo."

Now Martin was really disturbed. He knew that once Trish's affair with Martin started, she had become almost non-responsive to sex with him, "What makes you say that?" he asked.

"Well, after that first time, when we got together agin, she sorta took over, 'n wow! She liked-'t fucked poor ol' Roger-'t death."

"I'm wondering if that's what killed him," Martin thought.

"She even sucked his dick right af'er he fucked me. . . I got her-'t eat-n' ma pussy once too, but she didn't much care fer that. But she sure loved suckin' ol' Roger's dick-n' gettin' it shoved up-'n in-'er ass, that made her go kinda crazy. Hell, I kinda felt cheated," she explained.

"Why did you feel cheated?

"Cause-'n I-'s the one that invited 'im over. . . 'n it seemed like most of the fuckin' 'n suckin' 's bein' done betwixt the two a 'em."

Martin felt like his head was going to explode. . . "Why didn't she just leave me and go back to him?" he thought.

"What happened after that last time? The last time the three of you were together?" asked Martin.

"Trish quit comin' 'round, I figured she just didn't like bein' 'round Roger, 'n she just kept away. She really liked fuckin' 'n suckin' with-'im, but she couldn't stand-'im as a person. . . I don't think I seen her since. . ." Amanda lamented, "Oh, I seen her out-'n about, but never talked-'t her no more."

"So Roger continued to come over to see you after that?"

"Yeah, he started comin' 'n comin' 'n comin' all over. . . 'n fuckin' me a lot," Amanda giggled.

"How much is a lot. . . Aaaa, I don't mean cum, I mean how often did he come over to see you?" Martin asked.

"Oh, I don't know, he-'s here at least a couple a times a week. . . we-'s watchin' them thar' tapes we made, then we'd get down-'n dirty. I told ya, that-'s why me an' Michael-'s. . ."

"Tapes?!!" What tapes are to talking about Amanda?" Martin cut in.

"Havin' so much troubles," she finished her sentence.

Amanda gave him a puzzled look, "The tapes-'a me, Trish n' Roger," she said nonchalntly.

"There's tapes of the three of you having sex?! You never told me about any tapes! I can't believe that Trish would let you make a video!"

"I just 'membered 'em, been a while since I saw any of 'em," Amanda said.

Martin was starting to get agitated, "I don't get it Amannda, who video taped you guys? Was there someone else there too?" he asked.

"Michael traded somebody sompthin,' I don't 'member what-'t was, but he ended up with a old video camera, me n' Trish used-'t play around with it some. . . we made some pretty goofy videos. . ." she said.

"You didn't answer me Amanda, was there someone else there to tape you. .? I still don't believe that Trish would let anyone do that."

"Na, na there wadn't na one else there. . . Roger seen it settin' on the counter one night when he-'s over here to fu. . . well y'all know. That's a couple a nights after the three of us got tagether that first time, an' he asked me if n' it worked. I told him yeah, that me Trish had been doin' some stupid stuff an' tapin' it."

"The stupid and goofy stuff you did in the videos that you made with Trish, were you doing any nasty stuff on tape? I mean before Roger saw the video camera sitting on the counter," Martin asked.

"No, we-'s just clownin' around-'n stuff, you know makin' goofy faces-'n tellin' jokes-'n such. . . y'all know what I mean," she smiled.

"OK. . . how did you get around to taping the three of you having sex then?" he asked.

"Well. . . me-'n Roger kinda set Trish up the second time we-'s all tagether. . . I mean she didn't know 'bout-'im coming over that night. When he got here, he asked me-'t set the camera up where she wouldn't see it."

"Do you still have the tape?" Martin asked.

"Na, I haven't seen them thar' tapes in years, they disappeared not long after Trish quit comin' over."

"Tapes-s-s. . . as in there was more than one?!"

"The last three times we-'s all together," she said.

"And you're sure that you don't know where they went?"

"Michael probably found 'em an' throwed 'em out, I told ya he was jealous a ol' Roger," she said.

Martin was beside himself, he suspected that Roger had been the one who took the tapes, and he wondered what had ever become of them. He figured that he would deal with that later, and he changed the subject,

"Amanda, when did you and Michael get married?" he asked.

"That-'s in 2001, he thought that by marryin' me, he'd keep me away from ol' Roger."

"And I take it, that didn't work did it, you kept seeing Roger?"

"A woman just cain't give a cock like that up, ya know."

Boy! Did he ever know, God, that's why his life had turned to shit so quickly! It was bad enough that he had been injured to where he couldn't work anymore, but now he has to deal with this bullshit!

"But you didn't know that he was dead?" Martin asked.