Let's Be Adults

Story Info
Two high school girls become lesbian lovers.
8.3k words
58.8k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wouldn't know it by just looking at her but Alice was a very sexual girl. It had been just three months since she'd turned 18 and the law said she could do almost anything she wanted to, including sex. Alice was already finding new and better ways to make herself orgasm as well as new people to think about as she masturbated.

Alice had known for a while she liked girls, but it wasn't a well-known fact at her high school. The boys found her attractive with her long, black hair and beautifully tanned Latina skin. She had an elegant figure with modest, natural breasts and an ass to match. Alice would shut down any boy who tried to flirt with her because secretly, she dreamed about the same girls they did.

The best of all the girls at her school was without a doubt the Volleyball star Dani. It was known throughout the school that Dani put out for grades, and it was easy to see why. She was a tall girl, maybe 5'10'', with long, bleached-blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Dani had the strength of an athlete as well as large, beautiful tits and an even better ass. She was Alice's dream girl and the reason for many of the orgasms she gave herself when she got home from school.

But that's all it was for Alice, fantasies. Never did she think she'd get the chance to make her dreams a reality. Not until, by some miracle, Alice and Dani were paired up for a project in chemistry. They hit it off as soon as they met. Dani was smarter than Alice had expected, but science wasn't a strong subject for either of them.

"I can tell already that this is gonna be harder than we thought," Alice said as the class was coming to an end.

"I know," Dani replied, "And if it's due next week we'll need all the time we can get."

"Why don't we just split the work in half and do it at home and put it all together next class," Alice suggested.

"Screw that," Dani said, "Why don't you just come over to my house later and we'll see what we can get done. My house is close enough to school we could take all night if we needed to.

"That sound way easier," Alice replied, trying to hold back her joy. Spending the night with her dream girl was something she'd thought would never happen.

Alice arrived at Dani's house at 5:30 that evening. Dani met Alice at the door and from then on they spent hours on their project until neither of them could handle thinking anymore.

"God, I just want to sleep," Dani exclaimed as she checked the clock and saw that it was 9:30.

"I've had about enough myself," Alice agreed.

"Let's just crash in my room, we've got a good dent in this anyway," Dani said. She led Alice to her room where she fell into her bed and Alice joined her nervously. Alice knew what she wanted but wasn't sure about what Dani would think or do.

"I guess you've heard stories about me around the school right?" Dani asked after a minute.

"I have no room to judge, trust me," Alice replied, "You've probably heard things about me, too."

"It goes both ways, doesn't it?" Dani said with a laugh, "but I get the feeling we're both wondering the same things about each other."

They looked at each other for a long time before Alice broke the silence. "You didn't bring me over here just to do some science project, did you?" She asked with a smile. Dani smiled back and Alice moved in and kissed her softly.

Dani didn't fight her; she actually seemed to enjoy it. They kissed for a while until Alice moved from Dani's mouth to her neck. Dani moaned quietly as Alice kissed her neck and moved down to her chest until Dani's shirt blocked her progress.

They were both wearing the same thing they'd worn in school that day. Alice wore tight jeans and a designer t-shirt while Dani had on a short pair of red shorts and low-cut blue shirt.

Alice looked up at Dani and they both smiled. Alice softly pulled Dani's shirt off and kissed her lips again. Alice kissed Dani's cleavage as she went to work on her blue lace bra. When she exposed Dani's breasts Alice simply admired them for a minute before beginning to kiss Dani's nipples. Dani was moaning with every touch Alice gave her. Her pussy was dripping wet at this point and begged for Alice. When Dani couldn't take it anymore, she pulled Alice from her breasts and kissed her hard.

"I want to see you," Dani said, "Then I want you to fuck me."

Alice pulled off her clothes as Dani removed what clothes she had left. Dani kissed Alice's body as she'd done to her. Alice slid a finger over Dani's pussy, causing Dani to moan. Dani fell onto her back against the headboard. Alice sucked the juices off her finger and slowly moved between Dani's legs. When Alice got to Dani's pussy, she teased her just enough to get her ready.

Alice softly touched and licked Dani's clit for a few minutes she thought Dani had had enough. Alice slowly slid her tongue into Dani's opening and sucked on her clit. "Oh god, Alice!" Dani moaned, grabbing her left breast with one hand, "Your tongue feels so good!"

Alice alternated between sucking Dani's clit and using her mouth as a vibrator. Dani moaned louder as the pleasure slowly built up inside her. Alice swapped her tongue for her finger and kept her mouth over Dani's clit. "Harder, baby!" Dani moaned as Alice fingered her, "You're gonna make me cum!"

Alice added another finger as she fucked Dani. Before long, Dani was on the verge of an orgasm. Alice focused her fingers on Dani's g-spot and sucked hard on her clit. Dani let out short screams as she came. Her body shook as the pleasure washed over her.

Alice pulled out her fingers and licked up Dani's cum before she kissed her. Dani was out of breath but still wanted more. Dani and Alice switched places and Dani began teasing Alice's pussy. Alice moaned as Dani ate her pussy. She wasn't too fast or too slow, but kept a constant pace as she got Alice closer and closer to an orgasm. "Fuck! Oh god, baby! Don't stop! Fuck me! You're making me cum, Dani!" Alice moaned. Dani made Alice cum with just her tongue. Alice pressed her legs against Dani's head and clenched the sheets as she came.

Dani softly licked Alice's pussy before sliding up to her face and kissing her. "I think I love you," Dani said to Alice. Alice kissed her as a reply. They fell asleep with their legs wrapped around each other and their breasts pressed together. They took a shower together in the morning and got dressed for school.

"Are we dating now?" Dani asked Alice as they went to leave.

"We can be," Alice replied, "Or we can be lovers."

"Do you think we could pull off being lovers or will it wind up going bad?" Dani asked.

"We're both adults," Alice replied, "This is something adults can do."

"We might as well try," Dani said.

"Let's make it my place next time," Alice said, "My parents will be home late on Friday."

"I'll be there," Dani replied, "That was the best sex I've ever had."

"It's because I respect you," Alice replied.

Friday couldn't come quicker for Alice. Dani was at her house at 4:00 after school and, since the science project was all but finished, they went straight to Alice's bedroom.

"I think that since training day is over we could do more with each other," Alice said cautiously.

"What did you have in mind?" Dani asked.

"Well, I have a few toys," Alice replied, "maybe we could try them together."

Dani kissed Alice to show she was ok with whatever. They slid off their clothes and got into Alice's bed. The sunlight through the window made Dani look like an angel to Alice, turning her on even more. They kissed lovingly for a while before Alice slid down onto her back and Dani mounted her face. Alice tongued Dani's pussy as she watched her twitch and moan above her. When Dani came, she bent forward and let out a scream. Alice teased Dani for a minute before letting her fall to the bed beside her.

Alice reached into her nightstand and pulled out a clear dildo. Dani smiled when she saw it and readied herself for it. Alice got the dildo wet by sucking it as Dani teased her clit. Alice slowly inserted the dildo into Dani's slit and waited until all of it was inside her before beginning to fuck her.

Alice moved the dildo in and out as she twisted it inside of Dani's pussy. Dani moaned and played with her nipples as Alice fucked her. When Dani was close to cumming again, Alice slid the dildo deeper inside her each time. "Fuck, it's so deep inside me!" Dani moaned, "Keep going, baby! I'm gonna cum again!"

Dani's body shook again as she arched her back and came. Alice left the dildo deep in Dani's pussy and slowly pulled it out. Alice and Dani licked the dildo clean of Dani's juices and kissed. "What else do you have?" Dani asked between kisses.

Alice smiled and reached back into the nightstand for her vibrator. She handed it to Dani and rested up against the headboard. Alice's pussy was very wet, but Dani licked it anyway. Dani turned it on and placed it against Alice's clit. She went from her clit into her opening and back to her clit as Alice moaned from the vibrations.

As Alice began to moan louder, Dani held the vibrator on Alice's clit until she came. Alice screamed as the pleasure filled her body. Dani slid the vibrator inside Alice and teased her, making Alice shake. Alice savored her orgasm while Dani licked the vibrato clean before kissing Alice.

Alice pulled Dani's pussy against hers and held the vibrator to both of their clits. Dani began grinding her pussy against Alice's. They both were screaming from the pleasure and were moments away from cumming together. Dani pressed her lips to Alice's and moaned into her mouth as she came. Alice and Dani pressed their clits together hard against the vibrator and came. Dani came so hard she squirted and covered Alice's body with her juices.

Alice smiled and kissed Dani hard. Dani was slightly scared at what happened, but Alice's kisses calmed her down. "It's okay, baby," Alice said, "It means you enjoyed it. I think it's very sexy that you can squirt."

"It's never happened to me before," Dani said, "I'm sorry I didn't know how to react. It still felt amazing."

"I know, baby," Alice replied lovingly, "I love you, now let's get cleaned up."

From then on, Alice and Dani were fucking at least once a week. They experimented with new places and positions. That was the only time Dani squirted though, but Alice was okay with it since it showed the passion they had at that moment. No one at school ever would have guessed they were lovers and that was just the way they wanted it. As their last year of high school wound down, they both began thinking of their futures. Dani had gotten an athletic scholarship while Alice, who wanted to be a fashion designer, was looking at collages across the country. One night, after another intense sex session, Alice told Dani what her plans were.

"I'm going to visit a collage in California next week," Alice explained, "They said they wanted me at their school a lot and they have one of the best fashion design programs out there."

"So you'll be gone for a week is what you're telling me," Dani said.

"About a week, yes, but you don't have to wait for me or anything," Alice replied.

"I hadn't planned on it," Dani said with a smile, "We're lovers, it's not like we're married or anything."

A week later, Alice was on a plane bound for California and Dani was getting ready for a night out. It had been a while since a real cock had filled her pussy and Dani was going to find some excitement. There weren't many places to go since she was only 18, but everyone knew the place to go was the local drive-in movie theater. It had been around forever but since you could drink there, it attracted more than just kids and families. Guys and girls would got there looking to hook up and what better place for a one-night-stand that in a car at night.

Dani dressed her sluttiest for the night with black yoga pants, a black bra under a white tube top. She got to the drive-in at 7:00 and walked around the snack bar area looking for an attractive guy there alone. As the light faded, Dani made another lap around the snack bar and couldn't who she saw.

Sitting at a table alone was her school's PE teacher, Mr. Jackson, even though everyone called him Wade. He was the dream of almost every girl in the school since he was only 33 and looked like an action movie star. He was muscular and wore his usual cargo shorts and tight black shirt. There weren't a lot of people worm her school there that night, so Dani went up and sat across from him. "Hi Wade," Dani said, slightly nervous but dedicated. Wade smiled at her, he was a nice person, he only looked tough.

"Fancy meeting you here, Dani," he said.

"I've got nothing to do on a Saturday night, but I wasn't staying home," Dani replied.

"I know the feeling," Wade said, "Shame to waste a nice night, isn't it?"

Dani was leaning forward on the table, making sure he was looking at her tits. Wade was checking her out, but carefully. Wade had helped coach Volleyball and Dani knew he'd though about her after she'd seen the way he looked at her while she played.

"I know what you're doing, Dani, and it isn't a good idea," Wade said.

Dani smiled and looked away for a second. "Well, I'm single, you're single and I know you like the way I look. You even said it would be a shame to waste tonight," Dani said. Wade still looked apprehensive to the idea.

"I've only got two months left and I know we can both keep out mouths shut," Dani said, "It's not like we see each other anymore anyway. My season is over and I'm done with gym class."

Wade downed his beer and pointed to his truck. "It's unlocked. Hop in and I'll be over in five minutes. Make sure to keep quiet," He instructed. Dani got up as sexy as she could and strutted over to his Blazer, getting into the back.

When wade got into his truck, Dani was already naked in the back waiting for him. Wade pulled off his shirt as Dani did the rest. She pulled out his cock and started sucking it. Dani took all of Wade's cock in her mouth before starting to stroke it while caressing it with her tongue.

Wade pushed Dani to the floor of his truck and positioned his cock at her opening. He slowly slid his cock into Dani's pussy and she did her best to stay quiet. Wade slowly started fucking Dani, using all of his cock with every stroke. Dani grabbed her tits and kept her mouth shut as best she could. Dani was cumming after only minutes. She covered her mouth and let out muffled screams as she came.

Dani pushed wade onto his back and started riding his cock. Her tits bounced as she went up and down on his cock. Dani rode Wade's cock until she came again, making her body shake. Dani slowly bounced on Wade's cock before she pulled it off and started sucking it again. She licked her cum off his cock then stroked and licked it until she made him cum. Dani grabbed the base of Wade's cock tightly and held her mouth open waiting for his load. Wade shot wave after wave of cum into Dani's mouth until he had nothing left.

Dani swallowed his load obediently before cleaning off Wade's cock and kissing it. She got dressed and hopped out quickly and made her way to her car. Dani caught her breath for a while before heading home, satisfied and ready for Alice to come back.

Alice got back in town on a Saturday and spent the whole day with Dani talking about her trip. "It's beautiful out there," Alice said, "The weather is always great and the school is defiantly where I'm going."

"I guess we'd better enjoy our summer together since you'll be a whole country away," Dani replied.

"I know," Alice said, "I'll miss you too, but let's save that for when we actually have to leave."

"That makes it easier," Dani replied.

"I got some things while I was out there too," Alice said, "Want to see?"

Dani nodded. Alice pulled her shirt off to reveal a rose tattoo running up her side. "It's beautiful, Alice!" Dani exclaimed.

"It hurt like a bitch but it really is pretty," Alice replied.

"How much was it?" Dani asked.

"Not much, actually," Alice said, "The girl who did it took services as pay."

"Really?" Dani said playfully.

"That goes along with the other thing I got," Alice said. She reached into her travel bag and pulled out a strapon. It was blue and very long compared to her dildo and had a black leather harness.

"You like it?" Alice asked. Dani showed her gratitude with a long kiss. Alice put down the strapon and started pulling off Dani's clothes. Dani worshipped Alice's body once they were naked, she really had missed her.

Dani kissed her way to Alice's pussy and softly teased her opening with her tongue. Alice ran her fingers through Dani's hair. Dani sucked Alice's clit as she slid her fingers into Alice's pussy and teased her g-spot. Alice had one hand on her breast and the other in Dani's hair as she moaned. Dani sucked harder on Alice's clit to get her to cum. "Oh my god, baby! That feels so fucking good!" Alice screamed as she came. She arched her back and Dani pulled out her fingers and gently rubbed Alice's clit as she enjoyed her orgasm.

"You ready to take my cock, baby?" Alice asked after the pleasure faded. Dani kissed her and rolled onto her back as Alice slid on the strapon. Dani sucked Alice's cock until it was dripping wet. Alice carefully slid her cock into Dani's pussy, making sure she didn't hurt her.

"Your cock feels amazing, baby," Dani moaned as Alice's cock filled her pussy. Alice started fucking Dani slowly and deeply. Dani rubbed her clit as Alice sped up. The strapon rubbing up against her clit and the sight of Dani's tits bouncing from her cock made Alice feel amazing. She grabbed Dani's hips and fucked her harder and faster until Dani started to cum.

"Cum for me, baby!" Alice said, "Cum on my big cock!"

"Don't stop, Alice! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum so fucking hard!" Dani screamed. Alice buried her cock inside Dani's pussy as she came, making Dani scream louder than ever. The pleasure from Alice's cock took a while to fade and Alice simply caressed Dani's body until she was ready.

"That was amazing, baby," Dani said, exhausted.

"Do you want to try?" Alice said with a kiss.

"Only if you want to," Dani replied. Alice slid off the strapon and helped Dani fasten it to her hips. It was still covered with Dani's cum, but Alice licked it anyway, making sure it was wet enough. Alice got on all fours with her ass in the air. Dani licked Alice's pussy before sliding her cock into Alice.

Alice felt the strapon stretch her pussy and screamed from the feeling. Dani let Alice's pussy warm up to her cock before starting to fuck her. Alice was moaning as soon as Dani started to fuck her and it felt amazing. Once Dani sped up, Alice arched her back and looked back at Dani as she fucked her. Dani leaned in and kissed Alice while still giving her fast, deep strokes.

Alice couldn't say anything as Dani fucked her; all she did was scream and rub her clit until she came. When she came, Alice screamed before burying her face in the sheets. Dani gave her a few soft, deep strokes before pulling the strapon out and taking it off. Alice rolled over and Dani curled up with her.

"I'm glad your parents weren't home," Alice said.

"It happens a lot more than you think," Dani replied with a kiss, "Actually, I asked them if I could spend a week at our beach house after graduation. They said it was fine."

"I guess you didn't say it would just be us," Alice said.

"Of course not," Dani said, smiling, "But they don't need to know."

Months went by and then, high school was over. Once all the graduation pageantry was done with, Dani and Alice headed out for the beach. Dani's beach house was located just off the beach in a small neighborhood of houses. Without even unpacking, they got on their bikinis and went to the beach.