Let's Be Batman Pt. 06

Story Info
Hawkgirl & Vixen need Batman's help on a special mission.
3.5k words
4.7
33.6k
25
1

Part 6 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gotham was not used to seeing figures flying through the sky so the fact that there were two, flying together, caused quite a murmur. Other heroes and most villains (the sane ones, anyway) stayed away because of logic and a little fear; they knew that Gotham was Batman's city. And yet, two women were here. They flew in a circular pattern over Gotham; they were looking for someone.

Finally, they found him.

As they descended, they were able to make out their target. The man they were after was on the roof of a small building, peering down into an alley. Below him, two vandals seemed to be accosting a young woman. The figure on the building stood up, spread his wings, and descended into the alley below. The women floated above the scene. They wanted to watch Batman at work.

They could see Batman creeping towards the men as the men in turn were creeping towards the woman. Just as the men neared her, Batman struck... his head, against a hanging fire escape ladder. The two men turned around in surprise. Batman spoke.

"Ow! Fuck! ...I mean, I'm Batman! Get the fuck out of here!" Batman waved towards the men like he was trying to scare away stray cats.

One of the women hovering above leaned over to whisper to the other. "Did he mean to do that?"

The other one responded. "He's Batman, he never does anything he doesn't mean."

Down below, the two hoodlums seemed terrified. No matter how Batman had made his entrance, the two men were scared shitless by him.

Batman raised his hands up into the air and yelled, "Boo!" The men jumped and ran off into the night.

Satisfied that this was indeed who they were looking for, the two women descended from the sky and into the alley. They floated towards Batman, who seemed to be distracted trying to talk the girl in the alley into something. She responded by slapping him and walking away.

Batman rubbed his cheek, turned, and suddenly came face-to-face with the women tracking him. He opened his mouth and screamed.

***

Tommy tried not to gape at the two heroines standing before him. It was hard.

One was tall, leggy, lithe, and black. She was wearing a skintight leotard with a zipper going down the front. It was undone down to her navel, showing off the sides of her perky breasts. Her hair was short, black, and windswept from flying. A necklace and belt adorned with teeth hung loosely around her neck and hips, respectively. She gave off an air that she could either fuck you or kill you and didn't particularly which.

The other was even more exotic, somehow. It was probably the wings. Great feathered wings, hung on each side of her that made her seem much larger than she actually was. The top of her face was hid by a mask that swept out to the side, forming smaller wings around her ears. Her mouth was wide, big, and stuck in a small smirk. She was wearing a short top that clung to her ample tits and then stopping, exposing her well-toned stomach. Tight green pants, red knee-high boots and an impossibly large mace completed the ensemble. She was spectacular.

Tommy tried to wrap himself up in his cape to hide his growing cock. It was hard.

The black one spoke with urgency. "Batman, thank God we've found you!" she said. "We're here on an urgent Justice League mission. We've learned of the existence of 7 stones that could tip the balance of the universe!"

Tommy nodded as he stared. She seemed to have the barest hint of camel toe...

"One of them is hiding here in Gotham," said the winged one. "These stones are rumored to correspond to each of the 7 deadly sins. If someone collected them, they could control the world!"

'I wonder if these two have ever kissed each other,' Tommy thought. Then he thought of just that. His cock grew.

The black one narrowed her eyes at Tommy. "Batman, are you listening to us? We need to find this stone!"

Tommy snapped to attention. "Oh yeah sure, we can find that thing I definitely heard you say. Where is it?"

The winged one replied, "My studies have concluded that it is in a cave, near a body of water, here in Gotham City. As you are an expert on caves in Gotham we should be able to find it easily. Zatanna gave us this device that will let us search your mind... hmph. It appears it doesn't work on you."

Tommy breathed a sigh of relief. No way these two wanted to know what was going through his mind right now.

"That's not surprising, Hawkgirl," the black one said. "You know how Batman is."

The one called Hawkgirl folded her arms. She seemed upset. "I guess you're going to just tell us, Batman. Are there any caves in the area that seem... unnatural? That could be housing something extraordinary?"

Tommy thought for a moment. He reflected on his youth in Gotham and times spent at the beach during the summer. He couldn't remember any caves at all; however, quick to conceal his cover, he decided to bluff. "I think I know where to look?" he said uncertainly.

"Tell us where," demanded Hawkgirl. Tommy glanced at both of their tight bodies.

"You, uh, don't want me to go with you?" Tommy asked. He didn't want to let these two out of his sight just yet.

The two of them looked at each other. "Vixen & I don't think that's a good idea," Hawkgirl said finally. "Our powers should render us invulnerable to the stone's effects. We have no idea what effect it will have on you."

Tommy stood up straighter and tried to sound authoritative. "I am Batman," he said, "And as the senior hero here I think I should keep an eye on things. Just to make sure everything is done properly." He hoped he had sounded convincing.

The two looked at each other and, without speaking, seemed to come to some kind of decision. They each grabbed Tommy by an arm and lifted him off into the night sky. He stifled another scream.

As they traveled, he tried to remember the 7 deadly sins. There was sloth, envy, wrath, pride, greed, gluttony, and... and...

There was one more Tommy couldn't quite remember.

***

Hawkgirl & Vixen had to admit that they were a little disappointed. They had never met Batman before and were a little underwhelmed by the man they had heard Green Lantern describe. The Batman of John Stewart's tales was cool, calm, and dangerously bright; this Batman seemed like, well, kind of a dipshit. But John was the best friend either of them had ever had and they knew his word was solid. If he trusted Batman then so did they.

At last they reached the cave Batman had directed them to. They dropped Batman to the cave floor and peered around.

"Uh, a little light?" Batman said.

Vixen seemed unconcerned. "Hawkgirl & I can see perfectly fine in the darkness. Use your sonar if you're having trouble." Batman didn't respond; Hawkgirl became aware that Batman was looking at her ass. She frowned.

Together, the 3 of them worked their way inside the cave. At Batman's suggestion, they split up to cover more ground. After 15 minutes, they could hear Batman's voice in the darkness.

"Hey I, uh, think I found it!" He shouted. Hawkgirl & Vixen quickly found him and peered at his discovery. They were both a little confused.

In the center of the room was a pile of rocks. The rocks were loosely piled, almost as though they had been placed together in a hurry. It did not seem dignified enough for an item so powerful. On the top of this pile of rocks was a small, smooth stone, approximately 8 inches in diameter, that seemed to shine even in the darkness.

"Huh. I was kind of expecting a throne or pedestal or something," Hawkgirl said.

"Oh well," Vixen replied, "This must be it. Nothing else here." She moved towards the stone and picked it up gingerly in her hand. "What do you think, Hawkgirl? Does this match the stone Raven described?"

Hawkgirl reached out to inspect the stone when both women became startled by a noise behind them. It was Batman. He was groaning.

As the two women turned they saw him drop to his knees with his hands on his groin. "Batman, are you hurt?" Vixen said with alarm. She dropped the stone to the ground.

"I don't know," Batman managed to reply after some effort. "Something... something's happening to me. I think it's the stone."

Batman dropped to his knees, still holding his groin. Hawkgirl gave it some thought and then finally spoke.

"That stone MUST be one of the seven deadly sins. But which one? Not pride, or wrath..." Her voice trailed off. As she spoke, Batman answered her question. He had whipped out his cock and was jerking it.

"Batman, what are you DOING?!" Vixen shouted. Batman could barely reply between jerks.

"I'm sorry... the stone... I'm so horny..." He managed to eke out.

"Lust," Hawkgirl said to herself. "This stone must be Lust."

Both women were shocked at what they were looking at. Half of it was that the most stoic, private superhero on Earth was on his knees tugging his cock, while the other half was that the cock he was tugging was bigger than any they'd ever seen. Vixen couldn't help but stare at it and she sucked air in between her teeth. Even Hawkgirl, normally so unflappable, seemed to be caught off guard.

"Is there anything... what do we do?" Vixen asked Hawkgirl. Her eyes never left Batman's cock.

"I'm... not sure..." Hawkgirl replied softly.

"Can we take him away from here?" Vixen asked.

"No," Hawkgirl replied, "My studies suggest that the taint has a hold on you until you're able to release it somehow."

"Ahhh!" Batman interrupted. "It's not working! I can feel it... in my chest... I need release!"

Hawkgirl & Vixen looked at each other. It was Hawkgirl who made the decision first. She had been conflicted; she was a hero, and a fine one at that, and she had foughty for more years than she could remember to help people. But this... this wasn't what she had in mind. Still, was it any different than stopping a foe? Making Batman cum could save his life.

"Well, we can't just leave him like this," Hawkgirl said, removing her wings and helmet as she did so.

"I mean, he might die if we don't help him," Vixen replied, removing her necklace. She removed it and tossed it to the ground. The two women walked towards Batman. He was unaware of anything besides his own cock. He was still tugging furiously. Hawkgirl & VIxen slowly grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him back. He looked up with surprise, like he had forgotten they were there.

"It's okay, Batman," Hawkgirl said sweetly, "We're going to help you." She and Vixen slowly eased Batman onto his back. Hawkgirl leaned over Batman's cock and let some spit leave her lips; it dropped onto the head of his dick. Then she started jerking him.

Batman's head sank into the floor of the cave as Hawkgirl stroked his cock. She started off slowly, running her hand along the length of his shaft, gradually corkscrewing her hand as she did so. Batman barely seemed to react when Vixen dipped her hand behind Hawkgirl's and began massaging his balls. She rubbed her sharp nails lightly against them, tickling them. All he did was moan. Hawkgirl quickened her pace, hoping to make Batman cum quickly. She had two hands on him now, one on top of the other, and she was bouncing both rhythmically up and down his cock. Batman's grimace seemed to subside a little but he wasn't cumming. Finally, he spoke.

"It's not working... oh god, the pain," He said weakly.

Hawkgirl & Vixen looked at each other with concern. "What can we do?" Vixen asked.

"Maybe... maybe you two could kiss," Batman replied.

"...What?" Hawkgirl paused jerking Batman's cock.

"Ahhhh-aaaahhhh!" Batman began to yell. The pain seemed excruciating.

"Okay, okay!" Hawkgirl said quickly. She leaned over Batman's cock and towards her longtime friend's mouth. Hawkgirl brought Vixen closer and their lips touched.

They kissed softly, uncertainly. Neither of these two heroines had been with a woman. Their lips brushed against each other's softly; their mouths opened just a bit and they began to flick their tongues against one another. Finally, Vixen grabbed Hawkgirl by the back of the head and kissed her deeply. They began to give in to lust themselves, but this lust was natural. They wanted each other.

They both felt Batman's rough hands reach out and paw at their tits. His hand moved Vixen's thin suit to the side and began roughly groping her breast, while his other hand played with Hawkgirl's nipple through her spandex shirt. Neither Hawkgirl nor Vixen seemed to care; they were getting lost in one another, feeling their tongues intertwine. They were starting to get wet.

Their hands were loosely stroking Batman's cock but they weren't focusing on that now; Batman brought his hand off Hawkgirl's breast and began jerking himself off. The two women in front of him were kissing roughly now, almost grappling with their tongues. Vixen had one hand entangled in Hawkgirl's long, red hair. Vixen pulled it with aggression while they kissed.

Vixen & Hawkgirl were lost in each other's mouths. They heard Batman move but they didn't seem to care about his cock anymore. They didn't notice Batman standing up so he his cock was near their faces, they didn't notice his heavy breathing, and they didn't notice the contorted face he was making.

They didn't notice him until he began to cum.

Batman groaned loudly as his balls were emptied of their fluid, his cum hitting them on the sides of their faces. A stream of cum managed to hit the bull's eye and land directly on both of their tongues. Hawkgirl yelped and pulled her head back with surprise; Batman took the opportunity to place his cock in her mouth and finish pumping his cum down her throat. She instinctively swallowed.

"Ugh," Hawkgirl said, betraying her disgust with her face. "You should really eat more vegetables."

Vixen giggled. "C'mon, Vixen, it's not the first time you've swallowed the cum, is it?"

"I guess I'm not as used to the taste as you," Hawkgirl shot back.

"It's not so bad," Vixen said. "Here, let me show you."

Vixen ran a finger along the side of her face to scoop up some of Batman's cum. She placed the finger in her mouth and sucked on it. With a satisfying smack, she swallowed.

"See, not so bad," Vixen said with delight.

Hawkgirl sighed. "Well, at least that's over with. Now we can get this stone back to... Batman? HOW ARE YOU STILL HARD?!"

Batman was back on his knees, plaintively stroking his cock. "I'm sorry," he whispered, "I can't help it. I can still feel the stone inside me."

Hawkgirl & Vixen were both flabbergasted as they sat on their knees in front of Batman. They had never seen a man cum and be ready to go again so soon. They weren't sure how to appease his lust again. Batman answered for them, however, by suddenly lunging himself onto Hawkgirl, throwing her onto her back. Batman roughly tore at her pants, found her pussy, and jammed himself inside.

Hawkgirl moaned loudly as she felt Batman enter her. She hadn't been expecting him but she quickly loved the feeling his massive dick was giving her. Her normal cool personality dissolved away as she gave into the feeling. He pumped hard inside her quickly moistening pussy.

"Oh... OH... fuck me harder with your cock!" Hawkgirl yelled out between groans. Batman grunted in reply and started fucking harder. Hawkgirl's tanned skin was soon glistening with sweat.

Vixen was watching with a mixture of disbelief and jealousy. She didn't know if she could take a cock that big, but she DID know that she really wanted it if Hawkgirl's reaction was any indication of how good it felt. She reached into the her costume and began toying with her pussy. Batman noticed her doing so and seemed to thrust harder inside Hawkgirl, causing her to squeal. Batman motioned Vixen over to him. Vixen seductively crawled until she was next to the two lovers.

"It's my turn now," She said as she neared Batman and Hawkgirl. Batman was eager to comply. Batman grabbed Vixen and threw her over Hawkgirl so that Vixen was straddling her. The two women's breasts were touching softly. Vixen's taut ass was sticking up invitingly towards Batman. He pulled his cock out of Hawkgirl, tore a hole in Vixen's costume, and entered her from behind.

Vixen raised her head sharply as Batman's cock entered her. Her eyes closed tightly as her equally tight pussy attempted to admit Batman's thick cock. He pushed his head inside her and began pumping, gaining deeper every time. She finally opened her eyes and looked down to see Hawkgirl smiling at her.

"It feels good, huh?" Hawkgirl asked softly. Vixen didn't reply; instead she dipped her head down and kissed Hawkgirl deeply on the lips. They began making out once again. Vixen lifted Hawkgirl's shirt, exposing her breasts, and being toying with one with her hand.

Batman seemed to get even hornier watching these two heroines intertwine their tongues, grabbing Vixen by the hips and fucking her faster. Vixen was forced to remove her mouth from Hawkgirl as a gasp escaped her lips. The rhythmic slap of Batman's hips against Vixen's ass echoed in the cave.

Batman pulled his cock out of Vixen and entered it back into Hawkgirl. She groaned into Vixen's mouth as Batman began fucking her once again, going balls deep with every thrust. The two seemed to enjoy watching each other's reactions as Batman took turns fucking each of their tight pussies. Both of them moaned and groaned into each other's faces as they felt Batman's big cock deep inside.

Batman pulled his cock out and entered Vixen once again. He alternated between the two superheroines every few thrusts, making it hard for them to kiss as they gasped in pleasure. Batman, already weak from his previous orgasm, felt himself nearing another one soon.

He entered Vixen roughly from behind, fucking her like a dog. He reached out and grabbed the back of her hair, pulling her away from Hawkgirl's mouth. Vixen moaned loudly as Batman pounded her pussy. She hadn't known that she could feel a man so deeply inside her. She felt every inch of him. Her eyes shone brightly in the darkness as she was fucked. Hawkgirl reached up and groped Vixen's tits as they bounced with every thrust.

As Batman felt himself ready to cum, he pulled Vixen off his cock and pushed her to the side. Before him was Hawkgirl writhing on the ground, her suit in shambles. Her breasts were heaving and her body was glistening with sweat. She knew what Batman wanted to do and nodded her head at him.

Batman's spurting cock erupted all over Hawkgirl's uncovered body as she pushed it in the air. Wave after wave hit Hawkgirl's navel, breasts and neck and she moaned with every spurt. Her skin was hot now, dangerously hot, and she struggled to catch her breath.

Finally, Hawkgirl calmed and opened her eyes. Vixen was next to her. As the two looked at one another, their desires were communicated without speaking. Vixen leaned down and began to lick some of the cum off Hawkgirl's body. She licked slowly, softly, and traced up from Hawkgirl's navel to her breasts. Vixen gave special attention to Hawkgirl's nipples, running her tongue over them slowly in concentric circles. When she had a good load of cum in her mouth, Vixen moved up to Hawkgirl's mouth.

"Like a baby bird," Hawkgirl sighed. Vixen slowly let the cum drip down and into Hawkgirl's mouth. The heroine accepted it willingly.

Hawkgirl swallowed the last of Batman's cum and this time she savored it, letting just a small amount dribble past her lips and down the side of her face. She let her head drop to the left and glanced over. There she got her first good look at the stone. She sat up, sharply.

Vixen was surprised. "What's wrong?" She looked longingly at the dribble of cum on Hawkgirl's face.

Hawkgirl said nothing and contintued to stare. "Hey, wait a minute..." She got up, walked over and picked up the stone. "This isn't one of the seven stones."

Vixen shot up and ran over to the stone. "What?!"

12