Let's Be Batman Pt. 08

Story Info
Tommy hunts down the mysterious Scarface.
2.7k words
4.64
22k
19
0

Part 8 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*thwack thwack thwack

Tommy's knuckles pounded against the heavy punching bag in front of him. He was practicing combos, jabs, hooks, uppercuts. He needed to get better. Stopping for a moment, he re-watched the instructional guide on Youtube. He incorporated a kick into his routine.

*Boom! Boom! Boom!

The bag swayed from the impacts of Tommy's shin. He was breathing heavily, sweating profusely, but he did not stop. He attacked the bag, striking it viciously, learning to fight. He wasn't going to be beaten up again like he had been by Roxy Rocket.

*knock knock knock

Someone was banging on the door. Tommy didn't pay attention to it. The knocks came again, louder, but Tommy kept plugging away at the punching bag. Finally, a voice called out through the door.

"Dammit, Tommy, I know you're in there!" It was Tommy's super. "You're a month late on rent. If I don't get it by the end of the week, you're gone!" One final bang came as the super slammed the door with the flat of his palm.

Tommy continued to ignore him. Why should Batman care about rent? Tommy had more important things to worry about. His job at ACME Chemical had long been a memory; Tommy was much too busy stalking the streets at night fighting crime to have gotten another job. Batman was his job.

And so far he hadn't done a very good job, he admitted to himself. Sure, he had gotten lucky a couple times in every sense of the word, but he hadn't actually stopped very many criminals. Getting Catwoman arrested had been an accident and everyone else Tommy had interacted with had gotten away. Being humiliated by Roxy Rocket had been the final straw. From now on, Tommy was going to fight crime first, fuck second.

*foom!

A final kick sent the heavy bag flying almost up to Tommy's head. Tommy turned away and headed for a quick shower. He needed to get to work.

***

Dressed in his now-familiar Batsuit, Tommy patrolled the streets of Gotham. He had already stopped two lowlifes from accosting some well-meaning citizens of Gotham. Tommy was pretty proud of himself. He had easily avoided the criminal's attacks, slammed them with some surprisingly powerful punches and left them tied up for the police.

He had even gotten some intel; slamming the 2nd hoodlum against the wall, Tommy had gotten a name out of him: "Scarface." Tommy hadn't heard of this criminal before (he kept meaning to Wikipedia Batman's villains but kept forgetting) but he sounded dangerous. From the way the hood described him, Scarface controlled all the organized crime south of the docks. Tommy would have to be on his toes. Tommy headed for the night club the 2nd crook had stammered out: the Ventriloquist Club.

Tommy landed atop the building across the Ventriloquist Club and looked down to get a sense of what he was up against. From what he could tell, there were 2 armed guards on the roof of the building, 1 more around back, 1 unarmed but giant guard watching the door, and who knows how many inside.

Tommy prepared himself for battle.

***

The last guard fell with a thud. Tommy looked around, checking to see if any more guards had arrived. There were none. Tommy thought that he had what turned out to be an exceptional strategy: he had first flown onto the roof of the Ventriloquist Club and knocked out the 2 guards one at a time with a chokehold he saw online; then he threw a batarang to distract the guard in the back before descending on him with a diving attack; finally, he incapacitated the front guard by dropping directly on his head. Tommy pulled all the guards into a secluded spot on the side of the building and tied them up. Tommy was thrilled, having taken out all the guards outside without being seen. He quickly did a small fist pump before heading inside the club.

Tommy admired the foyer he found himself in. High-ceilinged and with ornate moulding, the club was clearly very old and distinguished. It had dark red walls and faded gold leaf decorations. Along the far wall was a tall painting of a ventriloquist and his dummy. Tommy crept deeper inside the club.

Suddenly, Tommy heard a deep voice echoing farther inside. He pushed himself against the wall and listened.

"-Have to tell you one more time, ya dumb broad, I'm gonna throw you in the river! I want 55th Street's payments by Noon tomorrow!" The voice was deep and full of anger. Tommy guessed that it was Scarface. He sounded big.

"Yes sir, Mr. Scarface," a meek female voice responded.

"You, Mugsy! Take these two idiots over to Penguin and secure that shipment of guns I wanted from him," The deep voice continued. A male voice said, "Yes, sir." Tommy heard footsteps; men were heading towards him to go out the door. He quickly opened the door to a side room and snuck inside. After the steps had gone out the door, he returned to the foyer. As near as he could tell, he now had Scarface and his assistant alone.

'Time to strike,' Tommy thought to himself. He crept deeper inside the club and peered around the corner.

He was looking at a small theater, presumably for whatever acts Scarface wanted on that night. The seats were high-backed and lined with thick velvet. In the front, a small stage was visible, with the curtains currently drawn. Tommy looked for Scarface but couldn't find him; he could only see the back of Scarface's assistant as she sat in the front row. She was a blonde. Tommy snuck behind the last row of seats and waited for Scarface to show himself.

As Tommy was doing this, the voices continued.

"-know what I'm gonna do with you, Sugar. You screwed this one pretty bad," Scarface said, dressing down his assistant. The assistant seemed scared.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Scarface, it won't happen agai-"

"Yeah, it won't," Scarface cut her off. "Because if it does, so help me I'll... what was that?"

Tommy swore. He had accidentally bumped against the back of a seat and it squeaked. He stayed perfectly still. He looked up slightly, to see if anyone had seen him...

*RAT-A-TAT-TAT-TAT*

Bullets flew above Tommy's head. A tommy gun was firing from the front of the theater, getting dangerously close to hitting its namesake. Tommy scrambled to the end of the row and behind a pillar.

"Looks like we got ourselves a Bat problem!" Scarface yelled out as he reloaded. "Good thing this tommy gun specializes in pest control!" Scarface finished reloading and fired again, littering the pillar with holes.

Tommy wasn't sure what to do; Scarface had him cornered. Tommy looked down toward the front of the theater and noticed there were pillars at every row; if he could time it just right he may be able to use them as shields to close the distance between himself and Scarface. Tommy waited, listened, and ran when the firing stopped. He made it to the frontmost pillar just before Scarface started firing again.

Tommy held fast to the pilla. Scarface was firing, sending bits of plaster all around Tommy. The firing stopped. He heard Scarface yell out.

"Gimme another clip, Sugar!"

"We're out!"

"What?! How'd we run out?! I gotta do everything myself around he-"

Tommy chose this moment to attack. Running from behind the pillar, he quickly closed the distance between himself and the source of the gunshots. He didn't have time to plan an attack or even see his attacker. He ran, jumped, and executed a flying kick, hitting Scarface right in the...

Dummy.

Tommy landed and looked around, confused. He had just kicked a dummy square in the face. Behind him, the blonde assistant screamed. The dummy skidded across the ground and landed against the wall, propped up. The tommy gun flew underneath the seats and finally stopped about 3 rows away.

"What the fuck...?" Tommy muttered to himself. He looked all around. Where was Scarface? Why had he just kicked a dummy? Who were these people? How did he get into this mess? What... what the fuck?

"Please Batman, don't hurt Mr. Scarface!" The blonde cried out. Tommy turned and faced her. Her blonde hair fell over one side of her face, covering one eye, but Tommy could still make out that she was beautiful. Dark, smoky eyes. Red, pouty lips. Long, graceful neck. She was wearing a tight, long red-sequined dress, with a slit going up the side that exposed one leg. It seemed to be barely large enough to cover her buxom body. Her ample cleavage was on display.She was wearing high heels that accentuated her exposed leg.

Tommy tried to focus on the matter at hand.

"Where? Where is Scarface?" Tommy asked.

"I'm here, mother fucker!" Tommy heard a voice behind him. He turned and saw... the dummy. The dummy had talked. Had it? Tommy was baffled.

"Please, whatever you do, don't tie him up!" the blonde yelled out.

'Why would I tie up a dummy,' Tommy thought.

"Shut up, Peyton!" The dummy seemed to say. Slowly, it dawned on Tommy what was going on. He looked at Peyton, then Scarface, then Peyton, then Scarface again. They were the same, two personalities, manifested in a bizarre way.

Even with this revelation, Tommy was still unsure of what to do. He had spent the last few days taining for a fight, not for... whatever this was. He couldn't talk sense to this girl; she was obviously very deranged. Tommy decided that all he could do was play along.

"That's it for you, Scarface!" Tommy yelled out. He figured that if he disabled the dummy the woman might break out of her delusion. He walked towards the dummy and began to tie him up, wrapping him in the string in his belt. 'This is so stupid,' Tommy thought.

"Hey, not so tight!" the dummy yelled out.

"Shut up," Tommy replied before he realized that he was actually responding to the dummy. He felt like an idiot. He finished tying up the dummy and turned to face the assistant.

"What... what's going to happen to me?" She said with fear in her eye.

Tommy tried to sound tough. "Well, Miss, now you're going to jai-"

"You're going to get fucked, bitch!" Scarface yelled at her.

"what...? No she's not," Tommy said. He turned and faced the dummy with confusion.

Scarface appeared to speak again. "Go ahead, Batman, fuck the shit out of this little whore. Lord knows that's all she's good for. Treat her like your personal fuckdoll."

"Mr. Scarface, no!" Peyton squeaked. Her face was frozen in fear.

Tommy looked back and forth between the two. He whispered to Peyton. "So do you actually want me to fuck you or...?"

She shook her head violently. Behind them, Scarface yelled out, "Of course she does! Suck his cock, you little slut!"

Tommy paused and thought. Scarface WAS Peyton, right? So she was telling him to fuck her, in a way... he thought... not entirely sure. He had promised himself that he was going to focus on stopping crime first... but the "criminal" was currently tied up, so...

"Fuck it," Tommy said finally. He walked over to Peyton and pushed her down into one of the front row seats. Pulling out his quickly expanding cock, he held it in front of her face.

"Do like the dummy said," He told her as he pushed his dick into her lips. Slowly, without looking at him, Peyton's lips parted and she took him into his mouth. She sucked him softly, sliding her tongue all around the head of his cock.

"Harder!" Scarface yelled out.

'How is she doing that with a dick in her mouth?' Tommy wondered. No matter. He didn't care where the voice was coming from as long as it kept giving him good ideas. He shoved his cock deep into Peyton's mouth, causing her to choke slightly. Tommy just kept thrusting his cock deep inside her mouth without regard for the woman's well-being. Peyton's hands were clutching the sides of her seat in an attempt to find some sort of leverage. It was no use. Her mouth was Batman's to use and abuse in whatever way he wanted.

Tommy's wet cock slid in and out of Peyton's mouth. He was holding her long blonde hair, using it to hold her head in place while he fucked it. Finally, when it seemed like Peyton might pass out, he pulled his cock out of her mouth. She took a deep breath of air. Spit was running down her the side of her mouth.

"Stick out your tongue," Tommy ordered. Peyton obediently stuck her long tongue out. Tommy slapped his cock against it. Then he pushed his balls in her mouth and began jacking himself off. Peyton began licking his balls, taking each one into her mouth and sucking on it softly. With a ball in her mouth, Scarface spoke.

"Hey, Batman! That bitch loves sticking things up my keister," the dummy seemed to say, "Maybe you should return the favor!"

"Please, don't!" Peyton begged. She looked at Tommy pleadingly, her face wet with her own spit.

Tommy was unsympathetic. Grabbing Peyton by the arm, he flung her over to the stage. Tommy positioned Peyton and roughly bent her over. He long legs were straight, her heels barely giving her the height to bend over the tall stage. Tommy tore at her red sequined dress, ripping the slit higher up. It exposed her dripping wet pussy ('She was loving this,' Tommy thought) and her perky ass.

Positioning his cock, Tommy slowly began to push open Peyton's asshole. She squealed and buried her head in the stage floor. She tried to spread her legs wider to open up her ass a little more but Tommy pushed them back closed and held them together tightly with his own legs. He wanted her to feel it.

She stifled a scream as Tommy's big head popped into her ass. His cock was dripping with spit from Peyton's mouth but it was still incredibly tight. He pushed in, hard, sliding his shaft about halfway in. Peyton moaned harshly as Tommy began thrusting his cock into her asshole.

"Look at this little slut, Batman," Scarface interjected. "She loves being your fucktoy. Don't you, Sugar?"

"Y-yes, Mr. Scarface," Peyton said between thrusts of Tommy's cock. He was deep inside her ass now, kneading her ass with his hands while he fucked her.

"Tell Batman that you're a little whore," Scarface demanded.

"I'm a little whore, Batman," Peyton complied. Tommy fucked her harder in response, reaching forward and grabbing Peyton's shoulders. He pulled her body off the stage and used her shoulders to fuck her even deeper; with her legs clasped together, the tightness was immense. She squealed.

"Tell me you're MY little whore," Tommy told her.

"I'm your... I'm your little whore!" Peyton managed to eke out. Tommy pounded her ass hard, gritting his teeth as he did so. Her ass was turning red from getting slammed by Tommy's pelvis.

Tommy reached one hand underneath Peyton and groped her breast. Her asshole was so tight. This chick was crazy but she was a great fuck. Tommy felt himself nearing his finish, a little sooner than he would have liked.

Groaning, Tommy felt the cum rushing from his balls. He quickly turned Peyton around and shoved her to her knees. She opened her mouth compliantly and Tommy shoved his cock back in her mouth, filling it with wave after wave of cum. He looked to the heavens as he came, barely able to handle the sensation when Peyton began sucking his cock while he came. Peyton took all the cum in his mouth but didn't swallow it just yet; as Tommy removed his cock from her mouth, Peyton kept it open to reveal all of Tommy's cum on her tongue.

"What a fucking dirty slut," Scarface said, even with Peyton's mouth full of cum. She said nothing in reply; she simply closed her mouth and swallowed Tommy's cum.

"Yeah," was all Tommy could say. He reached for some rope from his belt and wrapped it around Peyton. Her left her and Scarface there for the police.