Let's Be Batman Pt. 10

Story Info
Batman encounters the Penguin and his lovely assistants.
2.9k words
4.48
26.2k
18
1

Part 10 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This one might be more entertaining if you've played Batman: Arkham Origins. Hope you enjoy it!)

Tommy was at a computer at one of Gotham City public libraries. 'Scarface had mentioned someone before I, uh...' Tommy tried not to think about Peyton Riley's ass. '...Before I captured them. Who the fuck is the Penguin?'

"Library is closing, last call," The librarian yelled out. Tommy glanced up. She was cute, maybe a little mousy, but cute. Her messy red hair was pulled up in a bun, held together by a pen; she was wearing a light sweater and a pencil skirt. He ass jiggled slightly when she walked.

Tommy returned to his research. Right now he needed to focus on finding the Penguin. He typed in a query in the Gotham Gazette's archives. Articles quickly popped up, detailing the meteoric rise of this relatively new villain. Born with a condition that was too long for Tommy to say, the Penguin hadn't let his physical handicap stop him from quickly taking over Gotham's docks. Nothing got through without giving a piece to him. Tommy knew he'd have to be careful.

"LAST CALL!" The librarian said louder. Tommy became aware that she was talking to him directly. He pretended not to hear her. Still reading, Tommy learned that the Penguin from a club called the Iceberg Lounge. It had been raided for illegal gambling twice in the past year but so far, no one had been able to find anything on the Penguin. Tommy wrote down the address.

Suddenly, a hand reached over and flicked off Tommy's monitor. "Last call, buddy," the librarian said. Tommy looked at the librarian and gave her his best smile.

"Look," Tommy said, the cheese dripping from his voice. "I'm almost done with this important research I'm doing. Don't you think you could let me stay just a few more minutes? Please?" Tommy was using every ounce of his charm.

The librarian seemed unfazed. "How about you leave instead and I don't call the cops?"

"Alright, alright," Tommy said, the smile instantly dropping from his face, "I'm going." He collected his things and headed out the door. As Tommy exited, he glanced back and could have sworn he caught the librarian checking out his ass.

***

In the alley, Tommy furtively looked around. When he was confident he was alone, he began to change into his suit.

The Savior of Gotham was now officially homeless. Tommy's super had made good on his threat and had kicked Tommy out of his apartment 2 days before. Tommy had been living out of his car ever since. Luckily, being Batman had given Tommy extensive knowledge of abandoned buildings in town so he could always find a place to lay his head. Still, it was embarrassing. 'I need to figure out a new place to stay,' Tommy thought.

First, though, Tommy wanted to find the Penguin. He made his way over to the Penguin's club and got a lay of the land. Remarkably, Tommy didn't notice too much security. The front door was wide open, with a tuxedoed gentleman ushering people inside. No armed guards, as far as he could see. Tommy's blood pressure rose.

Peering higher, Tommy saw a large balcony with the shades drawn. 3 figures could be seen: two tall feminine shapes were on either side of a shorter, fatter male. 'Bingo,' Tommy thought. Tommy glided over and landed on the balcony. Sweeping open the drapes, Tommy prepared for the screams.

But they never came. Looking bored, the short male said, "I was wondering when you'd show up."

Tommy was confused. Normally people look scared when they see him. What was Penguin's angle?

"Oy, a right poofta he is!" a cockney screeched. Tommy winced and looked at the woman on the right who had spoken. She was a leggy blonde. Her hair was cut short, teased and tossed to one side. She had a smile on her lips. Tommy glanced down, noticed her small but perky breasts, her tight hips, her just a little too short white business skirt and her long, fishnet stocking-clad legs. He could tell that despite Penguin's gifts (she was wearing expensive earrings and had an diamond-encrusted watch on) she was not born of money.

The Penguin spoke again. "I figure you're 'ere to talk about that missing shipment of guns from last week, eh?" He asked in a thick British accent. "Every time there's a missing shipment, or missing person, or missing anything, you come round 'ere and interrupt my business to bother me about it. I figure I'd make it easy on you this time. Look, no guards or nothin'. I got nothin' to 'ide. Now leave me alone and let me be a legitimate businessman in peace."

Tommy wasn't sure what to do. Normally these guys immediately did something bad guys do and he did what came naturally; what was he supposed to do now? Find evidence? He wasn't a detective, that shit was too hard. 'I can't just leave, though,' Tommy thought to himself.

Penguin chuckled. "What's the matter, cat got your tongue? Or something besides your tongue, maybe," he said. Both women laughed.

Turning to his other assistant, a caramel-skinned woman, Penguin gestured towards the balcony. "Candy, show Batman out." The woman, a beautiful, raven-haired assistant clad in a matching black business skirt, gracefully stepped towards Batman with an arm out. She was showing him back to the window.

Tommy burned hot with humiliation. He had been stupid and was paying for it. Reaching for something, anything to do, Tommy called out, "Hey, Penguin!"

The Penguin turned around and leered. "Yeah?"

Tommy realized he had nothing to say. He opened and then closed him mouth.

"Yeah, that's what I thou-"

Tommy reached forward and punched Penguin square in the right eye. The villain tumbled to the floor, knocked cold. Candy screamed, while the blonde raced over and checked on her unconscious boss. Then she glared at Tommy, ready to spit fire.

"You wanker!" She yelled in that irritating accent of hers. Her eyes were wide and she stepped towards Batman. Candy raced over and grabbed her to keep her from doing something stupid.

"Tracey, let's just calm down a little bit. Batman's leaving, Boss'll be okay, everything's cool. Right, Batman?"

Tommy stood there sheepishly. He felt kind of bad for hitting the Penguin. He was so small and feeble. "Yeah, uh, sure. You two just stay out of trouble."

"Oh I'll stay outta trouble alright," Tracey continued, trying to get out of Candy's grasp. "I'll cut your cobblers off you Hampton!"

"I... what?" Tommy couldn't make heads or tails of what she was saying. He looked at Candy, hoping for answers.

"She said that she hopes you have a good night," Candy lied, desperate for the situation to be over.

Tracey looked at Candy, betrayed. "Wha? No I di'nt! I said I'm going to make a stew with his Jacobs!"

Tommy's previous embarrassment was dissolving and was being replaced by irritation. The woman's voice grated against his spine. He desperately wanted to stop her from talking.

"Look," He said, "Sorry about your boss, but you really need to shut the fuck up or-"

"-Or what," Trace interrupted, irritating Tommy further. She shook Candy off her and stepped closer to Tommy. "You think you're a real naughty geezer with that suit, doncha? You're a tosser, you is!" Tracey jutted out her jaw at Tommy.

"...What? I didn't get one word of that."

"Tracey..." Candy reached out and grabbed Tracey by the arm, softly pulling her back. Tracey pulled her arm away and continued.

"What's the matter, Batman, your candle wick all burned down to the nub? I bet you're a fan of King Lear!" Tracey shouted triumphantly. Tommy looked at Candy for help.

"She said..." Candy paused. "She said thinks you have a small dick."

Tommy paused, and opened his mouth to respond. Once again, he couldn't think of anything to say; instead, he reached into his suit and brought out his cock. It wasn't hard yet but it was still impressive, judging by the reaction of the two women. Candy sucked air in sharply between her teeth and Tracey's eyes went wide. Tracey spoke first.

"Now that's a propah lolly lick!" She exclaimed.

"Stop talking," Tommy said, grabbing her by the back of the head and forcing her to her knees. He shoved his still soft dick in her mouth. He wasn't sure what was better, the feeling of her warm mouth on his cock or the fact that she couldn't talk anymore.

Tommy could feel his cock growing inside Tracey's throat, and he could feel the muscles in the back of her mouth twitch as he began to fill her airway. He grabbed a thick crop of her short blonde hair and began to pump his dick in and out of her mouth. The only sound Tracey was making now was a small duck noise every time Tommy's cock touched her tonsils.

Rock hard now, Tommy pumped faster inside Tracey's mouth. Her hands were on Tommy's thighs, trying to get some measure of control over the cock going into her mouth. Her eyes were watering and spit was beginning to slide down her mouth and onto her tits below.

Glancing over, Tommy remembered Candy was there. She was leaning against the desk, her eyes wide. She was breathing just a little heavier than normal. Her left hand had drifted and was playing with the hem of her skirt. Tommy knew what she wanted. He motioned over to her and she obediently got on her knees next to Tracey. While he continued throating Tracey, Tommy stuck a finger in Candy's mouth. She sucked on it seductively.

Finally, Tommy removed his cock from Tracey's mouth. She fell backwards onto her ass, breathing heavily. A long trail of spit flung off Tommy's cock and landed on her chin. It hung there. Tommy's wet cock soon found another mouth, as Candy leaped on it and began to suck him off aggressively. Her hand moved up and down with her mouth, twisting as she stroked. Tommy grunted.

Candy sucked hard on Tommy's cock, expertly guiding his dick into her mouth. Her tongue was swirling around the head of his dick and then laying flat to accept his shaft with every pump. Tommy could guess that her skill with numbers wasn't the only reason The Penguin kept her around. Tommy glanced down and noticed that one hand had crept underneath Candy's skirt but was surprised to find that the hand was white. Tracey had recovered.

"She loves a fondle on her struggle & grunt, she does," Tracey said, her mouth still wet with spit. "I like to give her a-"

"I said stop talking," Tommy cut her off, grabbing her head and pushing her back onto his cock. He had both Tracey & Candy's faces on the sides of his cock now, their lips pressed together around his shaft. He began to pump his dick between their lips while they began to kiss. Their lips wrapped just barely around his cock and their tongues began to lick him. The feeling and visual were incredible.

Tommy released their heads and they both went to work on his cock. Candy quickly swallowed his cock, her tonsils rubbing against the top of Tommy head, while Tracey's head was buried in Tommy's balls. Both of them were moaning hungrily as they feasted on his cock. Then Tracey grabbed Tommy's cock away from Candy, sucking hard on the head of his dick. Candy ran her tongue up and down Tommy's shaft. Both of them were worshiping his dick, desperate to pleasure him.

Tommy was leaning up against Penguin's desk now, letting the two assistants slobber his knob. Glancing over, he could see that Penguin was still unconscious. Focusing back on the two busty henchwomen in front of him, Tommy got an idea. He reached down and grabbed Tracey by the hair, pulling up roughly from the ground. He bent her over Penguin's desk and lifted her skirt. He tore at her fishnet stockings, exposing her damp pussy underneath. Skillfully, he stuck his cock inside her.

Tracey gave a soulful wail as Tommy's cock filled up her insides. She began speaking, saying things Tommy didn't understand, but still it irritated him. "Give this chick something to fill her mouth with," Tommy ordered Candy. Candy nodded and hopped up onto the desk, pulling up her skirt as she did so. She sat in front of Tracey with her pussy exposed next to Tracey's mouth.

"That's a right Oxford, innit," Tracey said before burying her head in Candy's snatch. Candy reared her head back and moaned as she felt Tracey's tongue hit her clit. Tracey used the pumping of Tommy's cock to drive her head deeper into Candy's pussy, swirling her tongue as she moved up and down her slit.

"Ooooh baby," Candy moaned. She reached a hand down and held Tracey's face closer to her pussy, savoring every flick of her tongue. Tommy grabbed Tracey's leg and propped it up on the desk, giving him a better angle to fuck her pussy. He grabbed her by the hips and started thrusting her hard onto his dick, causing her to moan inside Candy's pussy. The vibration drove Candy wild. She quickly began to shake.

As Candy reached her orgasm, Tommy roughly threw Tracey off the desk. He grabbed Candy's ankles and brought them up to his shoulders. Then he jammed his engorged cock deep in her pussy. The sudden sensation caused Candy to cum instantly, sending her thrashing and knocking a lamp onto the floor. She breathed heavily and her brow was damp with sweat.

Tracey recovered herself and glared jealously at Candy's orgasm. She quickly hopped onto the desk and sat on Candy's face, stifling her moans with her pussy. Then Tracey leaned forward to get a closer view at Tommy's cock as it entered Candy's tight pussy. For once, she was speechless. Tommy cock was wet with both women's spit and juices as he pounded Candy, causing her to return the earlier favor and moan into Tracey's pussy. Tracey's eyes seemed to bulge at this.

Tommy could feel Tracey's breath on his cock as he pumped her friend's cunt. He pulled his cock out of Candy and stuck it back in Tracey's mouth. She attempted to take it all but couldn't quite get there, convulsing on his dick. He alternated, sticking it inside Candy's pussy and Tracey's mouth over and over. He could feel himself getting ready to cum. He couldn't decide, pussy or mouth, pussy or mouth. Tracey made his decision for him.

"You're getting off some Po- mmmmmhmmmmmm" Tracey's words were cut off by the injection of Tommy's cock into her mouth and he began to cum load after load into her mouth. Her eyes went wide and she could scarcely breathe; all Tommy cared about was that she couldn't talk. He sighed as the last of his cum landed on Tracey's tongue. With his cock taking up all the room in her mouth, she was forced to swallow it. She choked slightly and threw herself back to get off Tommy's cock. Coughing, she got off the desk and used it to keep herself upright.

Candy sat up, confused. "Hey, what's going on...?" She saw some cum dribbling down Tracey's cheek. "Aww, I wanted some," She said.

Tracey opened her mouth to yell. She tried to speak but instead descended into a coughing fit, her tonsils and throat rubbed raw by Tommy's cock. She struggled to catch her breath.

"There, that's better," Tommy said to no one in particular. He quickly dressed and vanished into the night.

"Bye, Batman!" Candy yelled after him. She had stars in her eyes.

***

The next night, Tommy was doing his usual rounds when he came upon a policeman lying in an alley. Tommy covered his face with his cape and descended cautiously to the cop. Checking on him, Tommy could see he was just barely breathing. Tommy wasn't sure what ailed the cop; the only mark on him was a single scratch on his cheek.

"Jesus Christ," Tommy whispered. Tommy searched around for a weapon of some kind and noticed a small piece of paper in the officer's hand. Tommy gingerly opened the cop's hand and grabbed the paper.

"3345 Canal St, Chinatown" was all the paper said.

Tommy swore. This address could be nothing; it could be a clue leading to the man's killer; it could be a trap. Tommy thought for a moment. Finally, he made his decision. He quickly ran over to a pay phone and called an ambulance. Then, he used his grappling hook to reach a nearby roof and headed towards Chinatown.

***

Tommy was in an office building, searching for who or what had disabled the cop. As Tommy crept around, he couldn't shake the feeling that something was watching him. Everywhere he looked, however, he could find nothing. Finally, Tommy admitted that there was nothing there.

"I can't find shit," He said. Deep down, he wished he wasn't so dumb. He couldn't outsmart the Penguin and he couldn't find that cop's attacker. He felt defeated.

Tommy suddenly felt another sensation; a small prick on his neck. He grabbed the area but could feel nothing. Turning around,Tommy tried to make out what had pricked him but everything was getting increasingly blurry. All he could see was...

"Green," Tommy muttered as he collapsed to the floor. As he staggered to the floor, he thought he saw a wide, grinning face. It looks almost like a cat's. The green slowly faded to black.