Let's Be Batman Pt. 11

Story Info
Batgirl tracks down Batman as he battles Cheshire.
3.5k words
4.58
27.8k
20
2

Part 11 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara quickly tidied up the library so she could get to work. As she hollered out, "Last call," she noticed one guy pretending not to pay attention to her. She walked over and turned off his monitor. He tried to charm her for extra time but she was having none of it. She told him to get out. As he walked out the door, Barbara couldn't help but notice that the guy seemed to have a nice ass.

She sighed. "I need a boyfriend," Barbara said to herself. It was hard for her; Barbara was not only the head of her library and an important person in Gotham City, she was also Batgirl. For the past 4 years, she had been balancing her public identity with her secret identity, spending her days navigating the Dewey Decimal System and her nights battling Two-Face and The Riddler. Both were very rewarding jobs but it didn't leave too much time for men.

Except for Batman. Barb always had time for Batman. The caped crusader first came into Barbara's life when she was 16 and had taken her under his wing when she came back from college. Everything she knew seemed to come from Batman's wise council. She leaned on him and needed him.

'But where has he been?' she wondered. It had been almost 8 weeks since she had last talked to Batman, 8 long weeks of Barbara parrying questions from other heroes and trying to keep Batman's infrastructure running. She heard stories of him around; Catwoman arrested, Ivy brought to justice by Batman & Wonder Woman, a rocket flying overhead with his cape flapping in the wind, etc. But he hadn't returned her phone calls or relays through their private network and Barbara was growing anxious. She was determined to track him down.

Barbara closed up the library and waved goodbye to her co-workers, making an excuse about having to check one more thing before she could leave. After the last co-worker left Barbara slipped through a secret entrance in the library and found her Batsuit. She was going bat hunting.

***

Barbara flew through the night, the rushing wind blowing her red hair back and tingling her underneath her suit. While Batman had long switched to a plated suit to prevent blunt force trauma, Barbara had always stuck with her leather* suit. It gave her more agility, it was easier to store in tight places, it breathed, and besides, it looked better on her. Landing in the Narrows, she began to look for her prey.

*Well, really a leather/polyurethane/cotton hybrid that Lucius Fox had cooked up. Barbara just called it leather.

Finally, she found him; it wasn't Batman, but instead one of Scarface's henchmen. According to her father, Batman was last seen capturing Scarface and his handler, Peyton Riley. Barbara knew their chief henchman was still at large and she tracked him down.

She saw him, wild-eyed, trying to unlock his back door. As he dropped his keys and picked them up frantically, Barbara went in through the front window and waited. When he turned on the light to his home, he saw her standing there and screamed. Barbara rushed over and clasped a hand on his mouth, her other arm placing an elbow in Mugsy's throat.

"That's enough, Mugsy," she said. "I need information."

"W-w-what do you want?" Mugsy said through Barbara's hand. She removed it cautiously and when she realized he wasn't going to scream she brought her hand down to her side. Her other hand was still up around Mugsy's throat.

"Batman took down Scarface a few nights ago," Barbara said, lowering her voice an octave. "I need to know where he went after that."

"I don't know, honest," Mugsy said quickly. "I'm going to stay far away from that lunatic after what he did to the boss."

Barbara's eyes narrowed. "Why, what did he do to your boss?"

"He fucked her pretty hard. I'm not sure if she'll walk right again," Mugsy said.

'Fucked her UP,' Barbara corrected him in her head. She was surprised; Batman usually tried not to rough up women too much if he could avoid it. Peyton Riley must have provoked him somehow, Barbara decided.

"And you? What did he do to you?"

Mugsy blurted out without thinking. "Oh I wasn't there, I was..." He caught himself.

"WHERE?" Batgirl shouted, startling him.

"I was... I was delivering something for Scarface. To the Penguin," Mugsy revealed.

Now it was Batgirl's turn to be startled. The Penguin was one of Gotham's most formidable bosses because he was smart, careful, and not completely insane. Batman hadn't yet been able to get anything to stick to him. Now that he had a lead, Barbara knew he would follow it.

Barbara thought for a second. It was now almost 4AM, too late to go check on the Penguin. She'd have to get started tomorrow night. She just hoped the trail hadn't run cold by then.

Batgirl eased up and let Mugsy go. "Stay out of trouble," She said, before she turned and ran out of the apartment. Mugsy stayed propped up against the wall for a long time.

***

Barbara returned to her modest brownstone house and tried to unwind after a long day. "Thank God I take the night shift at the library," She thought as she took off her tight leather suit. She hung it up for the night and slipped into a nightie. She stretched her arms high in the air and yawned. As she crawled into bed, she thought about what Mugsy had said regarding Batman and Peyton Riley: "He fucked her pretty hard." For some reason that stuck in Barbara's head as she drifted off to sleep.

***

The next night, Barbara was out as soon as the last light of the Sun flickered and died. She quickly made her way over to the Penguin's casino still dressed in her civilian clothes; Barbara had figured it'd be easier to infiltrate a casino dressed as an attractive young woman than as Batgirl. She had even dressed up a little; gone was her normal sweater and skirt and instead was a form-fitting green dress. She had gracefully parried leering looks and awkward pick-up lines all day at work.

As Barbara entered the casino, she remembered the layout that she had memorized in her head. Following the plan she had come up with earlier in the day, Barbara took 34 steps inside and looked to her right. An unassuming door was there, surrounded by ferns. It looked like it was actively trying to not draw attention to itself, which was exactly why Barbara knew that was where she needed to go. She dropped a tube of lipstick under a roulette table and began counting.

20, 19, 18...

Barbara nonchalantly made her way towards the door.

12, 11, 10...

A drunk pretended to brush against Barbara's body. His hand reached for one of her breasts. She was pretty sure she didn't break his wrist.

8, 7, 6...

Barbara was just feet from the door.

3, 2, 1...

A small explosion tipped the roulette table over on its side. Chips fell to the floor and there was a dash among the patrons for them. All the security guards ran over to restore order.

Without breaking stride, Barbara quickly opened the door and stepped inside. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out her suit.* She found a small utility closet and quickly changed.

*See? Easier to store in small places.

***

She had expected more trouble getting into the Penguin's office. He was clearly off his game. Sitting at his desk, Penguin seemed engrossed with a bottle. When he finally heard Batgirl's footsteps he turned around in fear; he almost seemed to relax when he realized it was just Batgirl. 'Batman has clearly been here,' Barbara thought.

"Oy, what do you want? Batman didn't cause enough trouble last night?" The Penguin said with lament. Barbara noticed a welt under his right eye.

"Where is Batman?" Batgirl said menacingly.

"The fuck should I know?" The Penguin said, barely monitoring Batgirl's movements. He popped 2 of something and took a drink of scotch. "Bastard comes in 'ere last night, wrecking up the place, knocks me out for no reason, and then manhandles my 2 assistants! Poor Tracey ain't been able to talk since, 'er throat is so raw."

'Batman loves that throat chop,' Batgirl thought to herself. Aloud, she said, "I need to find him. Tell me where he went after he talked to you."

The Penguin chuckled softly to himself. "No idea. Doesn't matter too much now, though."

Barbara stepped closer to the Penguin. "What does that mean?"

"Don't you mind your pretty lil' head about it, Deary, it'll be over soon enough," Penguin replied with a chortle. Batgirl raised her hand but was stopped by a voice to her left.

"I heard Mr. Cobblepot talking earlier. He called someone and set up a hit," the voice said. Looking to her left, Batgirl saw an attractive black woman. The girl pushed her glasses up on her face.

"Shut up, bitch!" Penguin yelled out. Barely looking at him, Barbara kicked him in the face, hard. The Penguin tumbled out of his chair, knocked out for the second night in a row. A welt immediately began to form under his left eye to match the one on his right. Batgirl turned to face the assistant once again.

"Where was this going to take place?" She said with urgency.

The assistant shuffled nervously. "They didn't say where exactly. I think somewhere in Chinatown. I know it's going to happen tonight."

"Did they say who the assassin would be? This is important."

"I don't think so. I thought I heard the Penguin mention someone from Alice in Wonderland, which is weird because I haven't heard him reference that before. Something about the Cheshire Cat."

Batgirl thought for a moment and then her eyes went wide. "Dammit." she whispered as she hurried for a window. "You better be gone by the time he wakes up," She said over her shoulder to the assistant. Batgirl crouched at the window, ready to jump, when the assistant called out to her.

"Batgirl! Listen, can you do me a favor? If you find Batman, tell him 'Candy says hi.'"

Batgirl gave the assistant a queer look and then, without responding, leapt into the night.

***

Batgirl's lungs burned as she raced over towards Chinatown. She was exhausted but one name kept running through her mind, spurring her on:

Cheshire.

Batgirl had never crossed paths with the assassin before but Black Canary had, calling her the "2nd deadliest assassin in the world." Only Lady Shiva was deadlier. Cheshire was believed to be about Batgirl's age, in her mid-to-late twenties, but no one could be sure because no one had gotten close to her and lived. Batman was obviously the greatest martial artist Batgirl had ever known, but this assassin, with the element of surprise...

Batgirl skidded across a rooftop and stopped. She peered around the surrounding area and saw one single rooftop door ajar. She hurried over to the door and quickly stepped inside.

'Hopefully this is the place,' She thought. She was in some sort of office building, clearly closed for the night, and she could scarcely see. There was no light besides the red din of the emergency exit signs. Barbara tiptoed until she arrived at a metal door that appeared to lead to a warehouse of some kind. Barbara suspected that Batman would retreat to a more open area if he were attacked. Taking care not to make any noise, Barbara cracked open the door and slipped inside.

Barbara's suspicions about this being the place were quickly confirmed. She heard a male voice. It was groaning. A chill ran down Barbara's spine.

Barbara quickly raced behind some boxes and tried to decide on an action. 'I'm going to have to move fast,' She thought. If Batman was injured he wouldn't be of much help and Barbara didn't think she could take Cheshire in a long fight. She crept closer to the noise and found herself behind a work bench.

Glancing up, she could just make out a black figure lying on the ground. "Batman," Barbara whispered with alarm. A green figure seemed to be perched over him. Whatever she was doing to him, it was causing Batman to groan in agony.

Barbara steeled herself and prepared to attack. She quickly stood up, prepared to jump over the work bench, and then...

'What the...?' She stopped.

Batman was lying on his back, groaning hard. Cheshire was perched on top of him.

She was sucking his dick.

The assassin sloppily bobbed up and down on Batman's cock, her spit already running down the sides of his shaft. One hand was on the ground to support herself while the other was working Batman's shaft, furiously stroking him in time with her mouth. Batman had one hand in her hair, guiding her onto his cock.

Whatever was going on here, it seemed to be happening willingly. Both Batman & Cheshire were lost in what they were doing, completely unaware that Batgirl was standing exposed just 15 feet away. Batgirl herself suddenly realized that she was exposed and quickly ducked back behind the work bench. She sat there, her mouth open in shock, trying to figure out what to do. Should she help Batman against his... attacker didn't seem like the right word now. Should she leave?

Batgirl debated in her head on what to do as she slowly raised her head back up over the bench to get another look. As she did so, Cheshire pulled Batman's cock out of her mouth and began stroking it furiously. It was only then that Batgirl got her first look at Batman's cock. She gasped.

She had always suspected that Batman had a big cock (deep down that's what she had hoped, anyway) but she never imagined it was THIS big. It seemed massive, even from 15 feet away, and was thick and veiny. Despite herself, Barbara began to feel hot. She bit her lip as she stared at Batman's cock.

Cheshire broke Batgirl's trance. Still stroking Batman, she had slid her green panties down her long, muscular legs and was now perched over his dick. Then she spoke.

"Remember our deal, Batman," She said. "I gave you the antidote to my poison so now you owe me a child. With our genes combined, this child will be a greater assassin that even Deathstroke himself!"

Barbara was stunned. Batman, agreeing to give a mad assassin a child? If he wouldn't succumb to Talia Al Ghul's charms there's no way he would ever-

"Oh yeah, totally," Batman said. Cheshire smiled and dropped herself onto Batman's dick.

Batgirl was startled to see Cheshire take such a massive cock. She worked it in slowly and not without a little pain, but eventually she was dropping onto Batman's thighs as his cock was completely enveloped by her pussy. She bounced on his dick, her bountiful breasts swaying with the motion. Batman reached up and undid the belt holding together Cheshire's form-fitting green robe, exposing her tits. Cheshire took the robe off and threw it to the side.

With a tinge of jealousy, Batgirl noticed that Cheshire was stunningly beautiful. She seemed to be Vietnamese, Batgirl guessed, and she had an amazing body. It was toned and firm but still feminine; strong enough to beat you in a fight, soft enough to seduce a man to his doom. Batgirl looked down at her own modest body with regret. She didn't look like that. 'I'll never get to feel Batman's big cock inside me,' She thought, surprising herself.

Batgirl's hand drifted down to her waist as she thought about being in Cheshire's position: bouncing atop Batman's cock, being felt up by him, worshiped by him. She could almost feel it...

Barbara stopped herself as she realized she was dipping her hand inside the break of her suit.'What are you doing?! She thought, mad at herself. She couldn't risk being weak at a time when Batman might need her help at any moment. She could get caught, she could get Batman caught, it was so risky...

But in the end, Barbara couldn't help herself. Years of repressed sexual desire were flooding forth and she couldn't stem the tide. She removed the glove on her right hand, quickly dipped 2 fingers into her mouth to get some saliva on them, and reached into her suit. She quickly found her moist pussy and began to massage her clit.

The feeling was extraordinary; Barbara had to bite her lip to keep from moaning. She quickly built up her tempo and was soon furiously rubbing her mound. She stopped occasionally to stick a finger inside her pussy, savoring how wet it was.

Glancing up, Barbara noticed that Batman had rolled Cheshire over and was now on top of her, thrusting himself deep inside her. Cheshire had her legs wrapped around him, welcoming him into her pussy. Batgirl leaned back and was soon lying on her back on the floor as well. She could just see under the work bench to view Batman fucking Cheshire. Barbara imagined it was her getting fucked, Batman's big cock filling her up inside, his muscular frame taking up her view, his hot breath on her neck.

"Mmm," Barbara let a moan escape. She quickly clasped her mouth shut with her hand and stopped masturbating for a moment, afraid that she had given herself away.

She watched Cheshire sit up slightly and say, "Did you hear that?"

"What? No, nothing," Batman replied, never breaking his rhythm. Barbara breathed a sigh of relief and began to massage her pussy once again. If anything, the danger had made her hornier.

She was quickly lost in the fantasy she had made up for herself: a midnight rendezvous on a rooftop, Batman's confession of desire for her, their passionate embrace. She never once thought of Batman as Bruce in her fantasy; she only desired Batman.

As Barbara masturbated, she watched Batman lean over and grab Cheshire; then, with a mighty heave, he picked her up and began to carry her without his cock ever leaving her pussy. Barbara could only see Batman's feet now. She noticed with alarm that he was walking towards her. Shimmying closer to the work bench, Barbara became mortified that she'd be discovered like this.

Batman dropped Cheshire onto the work bench. Cheshire's hair fell over the side of the bench, dangling directly over top Barbara. The heroine stifled a gasp, waited for Batman to call out to her, and then slowly realized that he couldn't see her from this position. She did all this without ceasing her hand from massaging her clit.

Batman began fucking Cheshire, her hair bouncing over Barbara's head with every thrust. Cheshire was moaning hard now, begging Batman to cum in her pussy. Batman only grunted in reply. Barbara was furiously rubbing her clit, her eyes closed fantasizing about Batman. She was turning red to match her hair, flush with ecstasy, her mouth clasped tight to prevent another moan from escaping her lips.

Finally, it hit her and an orgasm sent her body shaking. Every muscle in her body seemed to contract at once, then finally release in a wave of euphoria that filled her entire body. It took every ounce of her discipline not to cry out, and keeping silent seemed to intensify her orgasm. Her body shook from head to toe. Barbara had cum for the first time in a long time.

Removing her hand from her suit, Barbara wiped her juices on her cape. Then she lied there, listening only to the sounds of the two lovers right above her head. She closed her eyes and sighed. Then, without even realizing she was doing it, she spoke.

"Oh, Batman," She moaned, before throwing her eyes wide and once again clasping her mouth shut with her hand.

"What was that?!" Cheshire said, shooting up once again. Barbara could see her head now, and Cheshire began to look around for the source of the noise. She started to look in Barbara's direction. Any moment she'd-

Suddenly, Cheshire's head disappeared from view. She heard a mighty groan from Batman and then heard Cheshire cry out.

"Wha... no, you're supposed to cum in my... ah, my eyes!" Barbara couldn't see what was going on but she pieced it together: Batman had cum in Cheshire's face. 'That's an... unconventional fighting tactic,' She thought.

She heard Batman say, "Hopefully pulling out works!" and then heard footsteps towards a far door. Barbara glanced up, risking exposure, and saw Batman running out the door. Cheshire was still collapsed on the ground, naked, her face covered with sticky cum. She was blinking hard, apparently unable to see. She reached out, seemingly grabbing for her robe so she could wipe her face.

12