Let's Be Batman Pt. 15

Story Info
Batgirl uncovers Tommy's secret.
3.2k words
4.69
26.9k
22
1

Part 15 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara shook violently as her 3rd orgasm overtook her, the sensation wrenching her body. She writhed on top of the shipping container, moaning loudly. She didn't think anyone was around besides the 3 figures 200 yards away (and they were a little preoccupied right now) but even if there were, she wouldn't care. She was lost in her own world, the one where Batman was fucking her.

After the orgasm passed she could barely move. She couldn't even turn onto her side to watch Batman finish off the two Supergirls in front of him. She simply turned her head. She watched Batman shoot a giant load onto the face of the two superheroines, stream after stream of cum landing on their faces. Something happened and Barbara had to turn her head from a blinding light; when the light disappeared, there was only 1 Supergirl.

"Huh," was all Barbara could say. She could barely register surprise. Batman and the 1 Supergirl talked and then Batman got into the Batmobile and left.

As she watched Batman drive away, Batgirl became awash with shame. She felt dirty every time she did this. While she was in the throes of passion she was thinking about Batman; afterwards, all she could think about how disappointed Bruce Wayne would be in her. Batman was the object of her lust but Bruce... Bruce was like a second dad to her. She could never think about him that way.

'But what right would he have to talk?' She thought. Bruce had apparently abandoned the discipline he had instilled in her for years and was now gallivanting around town fucking anything that wore spandex. What was he doing? What was his plan? The most frustrating thing for Barbara was that she couldn't talk to him.

Or, deep down, didn't want to. If she did then Bruce would know that she had been watching him and he'd give her the same disapproving look he gave her when she had accidentally allowed the Deadshot to slip past her perimeter. She'd die before she'd disappoint him like that again.

Barbara adjusted her suit and picked herself off the shipping crate. As she headed back into the center of town, she wondered what else Bruce had been keeping from her. 'He definitely never told me about his massive cock,' She thought, smiling to herself. It was funny; one of her mom's girlfriends had a dalliance with Bruce long ago and Barbara remembered overhearing her tell her mother that Bruce only had an average size co-

Barbara froze. Suddenly, everything began to come together. The change in behavior, the new hunting patterns, his 'unorthodox' fighting style, it all made sense.

"Batman's not Bruce," Barbara whispered to herself.

Barbara suddenly kicked into action, running across the roof she was on as she typed something into her wrist computer. Every member of Batman's crew had access to the Batmobile's GPS just in case they need a quick escape. For weeks the Batmobile had sat dormant but now it was jetting across Gotham.

It was heading for the Batcave.

***

Tommy couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched. He glanced behind him, searching the Batcave for any sign of movement. As near as he could tell, there was nothing.

The cave was covered in evidence of Tommy's habitation. Clothes hung here and there, draped over a workbench or a display case showing off a quarter. Tommy had brought his most expensive possession, a mini-fridge, and had kept it stocked with beer and instant meals. He had traded his 2nd most expensive possession, an old computer, for a microwave and some cash. Everything else was the stuff you usually see in a mid-20's bachelor apartment: stacks of DVDs, unwashed plates stacked in a corner, wadded up tissues piled up high in a waste basket. It was home for Tommy.

The only problem was lack of a good sleeping area. The former Batman, wherever he was, didn't seem to place a high priority on sleep; all he had was a small cot tucked away under a rock overhang. There wasn't even a pillow. After coming home from his Supergirl adventure Tommy had an hour of fitful sleep before giving up and heading over to the computer.

Tommy turned his attention back to the computer he was sitting in front of. The computer was a marvelous thing: it could run DNA samples, diagnose injuries, track a variety of villains and their hideouts, etc. The most amazing thing about it, in Tommy's opinion was its ability to instantly hack into any website in the world. Tommy could go anywhere but right now he was focused on one site in particular: gothamsluts.com. Tommy had never been able to afford the site before but now, with the computer, he could-

"This place is filthy, you know," A voice sounded out from the darkness. Tommy stood up quickly, shielding the monitor. He reached behind him at slammed at the "Escape" key, which took the monitor back to its main screen. Tommy still couldn't see anyone. He looked over by the Batmobile, the library, the dark shape in the corner, the-

"Who's there?" Tommy cried out to the shape. He balled up his fists and assumed a fighting stance. "I'm Batman, you know! I could easily destroy you with my, uh, my karate moves!"

"You are not Batman," The voice said. Slowly the figure came into the light. Tommy stared and slowly dropped his fists to his sides.

"Batgirl...?" Tommy said in amazement.

Batgirl stepped fully into the dim light of the Batcave. The light reflected off her suit, making her almost glow. The suit hugged tightly to her curves, giving Tommy a full view of every contour of her body. She had dark red hair that hung past her shoulders. A cowl just like Tommy's covered her-

'MY COWL,' Tommy thought with alarm. His face was exposed. He ran over to his costume and reached for the cowl. He never grabbed it, though; Batgirl had followed him and wrenched his arm hard behind his back. She shoved him up against a rock wall, twisting his arm.

"Where is Batman???" She yelled. Tommy felt like his arm was about to come out of his socket.

"I don't know!" Tommy cried out. He lifted onto hip tiptoes to try and reduce the torque on his arm.

"Don't lie to me!" Batgirl yelled even louder. Tommy was shocked that she could sound so fearsome. "What did you do with him???"

"Ah, fuck! Look, I don't know where he is! I found this suit and I just started dressing up like him! I found this place like a week ago and Batman had a recording saying he had to go into another dimension or some shit! Now let go of my fucking arm!" Tommy felt like his arm would break at any moment.

Suddenly, the pressure on his shoulder relaxed. Batgirl released Tommy's arm and Tommy turned around, rubbing his shoulder. "What the fuck, lady?" He asked.

"Sorry," Batgirl said. She looked down awkwardly, all the terror in her voice gone. "I've just been looking for him for a while now and I don't know you and-"

"Look, it's cool," Tommy said. "I wish I knew where he was, honest."

Batgirl squinted at Tommy, eying him suspiciously. "So you're just a regular guy? You're not some elite special forces assassin or something? Why would Batman choose you to replace him?"

Tommy shrugged. "I have no fucking clue. Like I said, I found a suit one night and put it on and then all of a sudden it's ___ months later and I'm fighting crime. I have no idea what I'm doing."

"So you're just some random guy... who dresses up like Batman..." Batgirl looked down, seemingly lost in thought. When she looked back up at Tommy, her expression had changed. Her eyes seemed different. Her lips parted, slightly. Her cheeks seemed to get redder, highlighting the small freckles that dotted each cheek. She walked back to Tommy's cowl and grabbed it. She threw it at him.

"Put that on," She commanded.

"...Huh? Why do you want me to-"

"Just put it on," She interrupted him.

Tommy stared at the cowl, then at Batgirl, then finally started to put the cowl on. He pulled on tight over his face and looked at Batgirl.

"There, I put it on, are you ha... hey, are you okay? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Batgirl pounced, jumping into Tommy's arms. Tommy was barely able to stay standing, stumbling backwards into the rock wall behind him. He used the wall to balance himself, lifting Batgirl up higher so that he was holding her in his arms. Batgirl's legs wrapped around him and knotted themselves behind his back.

"What the fu- hmmm!!" Tommy said, his sentence cut off by Batgirl's tongue invading his mouth. She kissed him passionately, moaning into his mouth, while her tongue flicked this way and that inside his mouth. Tommy's eyes were wide with surprise and he was barely able to kiss back. Finally he began to respond; he wasn't sure why Batgirl was attacking him like this but he wasn't going to turn down the opportunity to get down with someone like her.

Tommy had Batgirl comfortably in his arms now and while the y kissed he searched for something to rest her on. He began to walk towards the computer desk, straining to see where he was going while still kissing Batgirl. When he reached it he threw the computer chair backwards and roughly deposited Batgirl onto the desk.

Batgirl stared at Tommy hungrily. She tugged at her suit leggings, pulling them down with her panties past her knees. She wasn't wearing any underwear and her pussy was incredibly wet. Tommy yanked down the zippers on her boots and pulled them off before tugging off the leggings the rest of the way. He threw them behind him and got down to his knees.

Carefully, almost gingerly, he kissed Batgirl on her slit. She moaned in response. Tommy kissed her again, harder this time, his lips pressed hard against hers. She moaned harder and placed her hand on the back of his head. He pushed his way inside the folds of her pussy with his tongue and slowly began lapping in long, slow strokes.

"Jesus Christ," Batgirl breathed, grabbing Tommy by the ears of his cowl. She directed his mouth higher, placing his tongue directly on her clit. He pushed his tongue against it and then twirled it around, sending shivers down Batgirl's spine. She moaned and pushed his head harder into her pussy, his tongue grinding against her. Tommy was having trouble breathing with the cowl on but he guessed that Batgirl didn't care at this moment.

"Batman is eating my pussy," She seemed to be telling herself, moaning it over and over again. Tommy continued to go to work, using his tongue to massage Batgirl's damp pussy. He quickened his pace, moving his tongue as quickly as he could. His jaw began to ache but he didn't stop. He couldn't stop, not with Batgirl's hands holding him down. He simply kept eating her pussy.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," Batgirl moaned, her voice getting higher with each utterance. Her arm muscles contracted, holding Tommy fast to her. He could barely move his tongue, he was being held so tightly, and he couldn't breathe. He redoubled his efforts and hoped he could last longer than Batgirl could.

Batgirl was almost squeaking now, screaming "Batman" over and over again. She lifted her ass off the desk, taking Tommy's head with her, and there was a moment where there was no sound, no movement. Finally, Batgirl crashed back to Earth with a triumphant moan as the orgasm pulsed through her. Tommy finally had some more movement and he sucked on Batgirl's clit, causing her to buck her hips and scream louder in response.

Finally, her orgasm dissipated and Batgirl removed her hands from Tommy's head. He flicked his tongue inside her, causing her to twitch. She tried to roll away, almost as if the sensation was too much for her. She was breathing heavily. Finally, she spoke.

"Fuck," was all she could say, her eyes closed and her lips formed in a contented smile. "I haven't cummed like that in a long time. I think we may need to do tha- ooooOOOOHHHH!!"

Tommy didn't let her finish her sentence; he dove back down between her legs and ground his tongue hard inside her. She tried to move away, the sensation was overwhelming, but Tommy wrapped his arms around her legs to keep her in place. She leaned forward, grabbing the back of his head for support, and screamed.

A second orgasm piggybacked off the first and coursed through Batgirl's body. Or maybe it was just a continuation of the first one. Whatever the case, Batgirl was cumming. Batman between her legs, running his tongue up and down her pussy, was too much for her. She spasmed uncontrollably as seemingly every muscle in her body contracted and relaxed at various intervals. Her throat was scratchy from screaming but she couldn't help herself. Finally, the orgasm passed and she slumped backwards onto the desk. Her legs occasionally twitched, her muscles dead from exercise.

Tommy got up off his knees. He wiped his mouth with his hand, as it was wet with Batgirl's juices. He nonchalantly wiped it on his shorts. Looking it down, he realized how stupid he must look: he had changed out of Batman's suit and was wearing gym shorts and an undershirt. The cowl on his head probably made him look ridiculous. Quickly, he undressed himself while still leaving the cowl on. His dick was thick and rubbery, not quite fully erect. He stroked himself while he looked at Batgirl.

He realized that at some point Batgirl had taken off her cowl. Unlike Batman's, hers was attached to her top so it was pulled back behind her. Her eyes were closed and her hair was unkempt and damp with sweat, but something about her seemed familiar. She cute, a little mousy, but cute. Tommy imagined her with her hair done up, maybe with a pen holding it together. Instead of a skintight costume he imagined her in a button-up top and a pencil skirt.

Suddenly, he realized. "Hey, you're that librarian chick," He said, his eyes wide. He wondered if he should tell her that he had jacked off to her after he'd left. 'Probably not,' he decided.

Batgirl made no indication that she had heard him. Her eyes were closed and her lids fluttered, almost as if she were dreaming. Lazily, she traced a finger down between her breasts. If Tommy had left her alone, she probably would have fallen asleep.

But Tommy didn't leave her alone. He was fully hard now and he grabbed underneath her knees and pulled her towards the end of the desk, her legs resting on his shoulders. Batgirl's eyes shot open in surprise. She realized Tommy planned on entering her only as he was doing it. She gripped the front of the desk and groaned through gritted teeth as the head of his engorged cock entered her pussy.

Tommy gritted his teeth in turn. Batgirl felt so tight around his dick, especially with her legs together. He groaned as he thrusted, the walls of her pussy hugging him as he entered and pulling on his cock as he exited. With her legs on his shoulders it was a straight shot into her pussy and Tommy was able to get fairly deep. He held her legs tight to his chest and began thrusting at regular intervals. Despite his best efforts, he wasn't able to get fully in, but what he was able to get in felt like it was on fire.

'She's so goddamn tight,' was all Tommy could think.

Batgirl, for her part, seemed to be loving it. After she had gotten over the initial pain that Tommy's dick caused her the pleasure seemed to flow through her in waves. She pulled up her suit top so that her breasts were free and she was holding them in her hands, occasionally rubbing one or both nipples. They bounced as Tommy thrusted inside her.

She kept moaning, "Fuck me harder, Batman," and Tommy complied as best he could. He tossed her legs to the side of him and she quickly wrapped them around his back; then she lifted herself up and threw her arms around his neck. Their foreheads were touching and they could feel each other's breaths. Their eyes were locked. They were one.

"Tell me who you are," Batgirl demanded. She bit her lip.

"I'm... I don't know..." Tommy trailed off. The bottom of his dick was rubbing hard against the wall of Batgirl's pussy and it made it exceedingly difficult to concentrate. He thrust harder.

"Tell me who you are!" Batgirl demanded, her eyes closing as she felt Tommy's cock raging inside her.

"I'm... I'm Batman," Tommy eked out. He could feel his cock getting warm, dangerously warm.

"Louder!" Batgirl cried out. Her legs began to shake again.

"I'M BATMAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Tommy yelled as he came, his cock spurting his semen inside Batgirl's pussy. Batgirl came at the same time and she struggled to take Tommy's thrusting cock; she hadn't orgasmed with a cock inside her in what felt like forever. Tommy's thrusts were ragged and infrequent now; each thrust sent a sharp sensation through his body.

Tommy could feel the last spurts of his cum emptying inside Batgirl. He slowly pulled himself out of her and she grabbed his arms in pain. She sucked in through her teeth to handle the pain of his large cock exiting her sensitive pussy. As Tommy pulled out, a trail of his cum came with him. It began to trickle down Batgirl.

"Jesus Christ," Batgirl said, throwing herself backwards on the table. She laid there for a long time, seemingly lost in a daze. Tommy finally removed his cowl and put his clothes back on. Batgirl halfheartedly asked if he could toss her the bottom of her suit. She put it on, lifting her ass up in the air to tug the skintight fabric onto her body.

Tommy finally broke the silence. "So, uh... what's your name?" He asked. "Like, your real name."

Batgirl stared at him for a few seconds, quietly judging him. "I guess I might as well tell you," She finally said. "Barbara."

"Okay, cool," Tommy said. He tried to think of something else to say but came up emptyhanded.

Barbara put her cowl back on and adjusted her hair so that it flowed the way she wanted it to. "Alright, I guess I'll see you later. Gotta go track down a lead on Firerfly," She said, heading past Tommy towards whatever entrance she had used to surprise him.

"Don't you..." Tommy began. Barbara stopped and turned to face him. "Don't you wanna know who I am?"

Barbara smiled sweetly at him. "Honestly, does it really matter? You're Batman to me." She turned and continued walking.

"Oh," Tommy said quietly. He wasn't sure why but he felt kind of sad.

"By the way," Barbara called over her shoulder. "I wasn't kidding about this place being filthy. Why don't you take this stuff upstairs into the house?"

Tommy turned around and looked at the Batcave. When he looked back, Batgirl was gone. He was alone once again. He turned back around, examined the walls of the Batcave, and muttered:

"There's an upstairs?"