Let's Be Batman Pt. 16

Story Info
Batman tries to help Wonder Woman as she battles the Cheetah
4.3k words
4.6
30.7k
23
1

Part 16 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy awoke slowly, yawning and stretching his arms. He languished in bed for a while, treasuring the way the Egyptian cotton sheets seemed to caress his bruised body. Sleepily, he felt next to him but there was no one there; sitting up, he realized that Barbara must have taken off while he was asleep. He lied back down, threw a pillow over his head and tried to go back to sleep.

"Master Thomas," a voice said, shaking him out of his renewed slumber. Tommy looked up annoyed at the aging tuxedoed man who had shaken him awake. Tommy didn't like Alfred very much. The old man seemed to always be judging, going on and on about responsibility and duty and stuff like that. He always frowned, too; Tommy didn't think he'd seen him smile in the week that he'd known him.

And the complaining! Tommy hadn't heard such complaining.

"Master Thomas, please pick up your belongings instead of strewing them about."

"Master Thomas, please confine yourself to the guest areas of the house. Master Bruce requested that the West Wing stays off-limits."

"Master Thomas, please don't use one of my robes as a cum rag."

And on and on. It never ended with the guy. I mean, it's not like it was Tommy's fault that Alfred's robes felt amazing against his dick. Tommy scowled at Alfred and covered his head with a pillow.

"What is it, Al," He asked grumpily. He had been up all night with the Cluemaster and up all morning with Barbara. He just wanted to sleep.

"Sorry, sir," Alfred replied stiffly. "There seems to be a disturbance in Gotham. Two high-powered beings are wreaking havoc in a brawl. You must stop them."

"Let them fight, they'll figure it out," Tommy said from underneath the pillow.

"Sir," Alfred began, "As the current torch bearer for this great city of Gotham you have a duty to-"

"Alright, alright, Jesus," Tommy said, throwing off the sheets and rising from bed. "Just no more talk about duty, for Christ's sake." Tommy began to exit the bedroom. As he left, he asked over his shoulder, "Any idea whose fighting?"

"Not sure about one combatant, sir," Alfred replied, following Tommy. "But the other one appears to be Wonder Woman."

Tommy stopped. He didn't turn around to face Alfred but the old man still heard him mutter, "Fuck."

***

Wonder Woman struggled, fighting with all of her might to keep this mad woman's claws from tearing her apart. She was on her back with the woman on top of her, the woman trying to bring her claws down to Wonder Woman's face. Wonder Woman was holding the woman's wrists and their faces were close; Wonder Woman could see the blood thirst in the woman's eyes.

"You're getting weak, Diana," The woman hissed, her claws getting closer to their target. Wonder Woman grunted in reply. She suddenly brought her knees to her chest and lifted, throwing the woman into the air. The woman flew 10 feet and twisted, landing in a crouch facing Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman quickly kipped up and turned towards her attacker. "I still have my tricks, Cheetah," She said, grabbing her lasso from her side.

The Amazon had fought the Cheetah many times but she wasn't sure if she had seen her THIS full of bloodlust before. Wonder Woman knew that the more full of lust the Cheetah got she got stronger, quicker, but also less coherent; she was going to have to outsmart her opponent to get out of this unscathed.

The Cheetah snarled and lunged towards Wonder Woman, her claws fully extended. Wonder Woman waited as long as she could and then dodged, deftly sending Cheetah passed her. As the Cheetah flew by, Wonder Woman hung her lasso out in the air; it caught the Cheetah around the neck and tightened, causing the Cheetah to snap back forcefully. The Cheetah howled in surprise.

While the Cheetah tried to recover on the ground, Wonder Woman quickly grabbed her opponent and lifted her. With a push she flew from the ground, carrying the Cheetah high into the air. The Cheetah struggled mightily, clawing at Wonder Woman. Nails scratched Wonder Woman on the stomach, tearing lines through her suit and just missing her flesh underneath.

Wonder Woman took The Cheetah high, almost half a mile up, and then let go. The Cheetah began to fall, thrashing her arms wildly. Wonder Woman waited until the Cheetah was halfway to the ground and then jetted off after her, her head facing towards the Earth. She extended a fist forward as she neared the Cheetah, striking the villainess square in the stomach. Wonder Woman and the Cheetah fell to the ground, the Amazon driving the African goddess hard into the Earth.

*BOOM*

The shockwave knocked those being held behind the security barrier 300 yards away off their feet. At the impact site a crater was formed, 20 feet wide and 5 feet deep. Thick dust filled the air.

Wonder Woman coughed sharply. She crawled slowly to the top of the crater and rested, trying to catch her breath. She had knocked out the Cheetah but for who knew how long. The impact had taken a lot out of Wonder Woman. She needed back-up.

As she finally began to breath normally, she saw a lone figure. It was a dark silhouette, with two pointy ears. As the figure got closer, Wonder Woman breathed a sigh of relief. Here was a superhero who could help stop the Cheetah once and for all, Earth's greatest hero and-

'Wait,' Wonder Woman thought, 'This isn't right. Is this the real Batman or is it-'

Batman finally came into view. He smiled and waved. "Hi, Wonder Woman!" He said.

"...Godsdammit," Wonder Woman muttered.

***

Tommy felt an impact of what seemed like an explosion as the Batmobile pulled up to the war zone. He tucked his car into an alley and climbed to a nearby roof. Then he glided in over the police barricade and into Robinson Park.

Tommy raced towards what seemed to be the source of the explosion. He made his way through thick trees until he made it to a clearing. When he saw the carnage, he stopped and stared.

Trees were felled left and right. Some were cut in half, their jagged stumps still in the Earth. Others had been ripped completely out of the ground, roots still dangling from the ends. Two ultrapowerful beings had been here and they had left their mark. Tommy saw a crater at the center of the clearing and made his way towards it.

As he got near, he could just make out a figure climbing out of the wreckage. He tensed up, then relaxed when he saw Wonder Woman crawling out of the rubble.

Then he tensed up when he remembered what had happened the last time he ran into Wonder Woman. He wondered if she remembered, or if maybe the drug Poison Ivy had given her gave her had messed with her memory.

Approaching cautiously, Tommy figured his best bet would be to act friendly, like nothing had happened. As he got near Wonder Woman, he waved in a friendly manner and tried to say hello. She cursed in response.

'I guess she remembers,' Tommy thought.

Despite this setback, Tommy still wanted to help. Wonder Woman definitely looked like she needed it. She had scratches on her arms and a cut on her cheek. 3 ragged cuts tore her bustier; Tommy tried not to notice that he could see the bottom of her breasts through the cuts. Wonder Woman struggled to her feet and waved Tommy away.

"Get out of here," She told him, "You're only going to get yourself killed."

"I wanted to help," Tommy responded. He tried to reach out and balance her but Wonder Woman tapped him on the chest. He went flying, landing 10 feet away in a heap.

"I think you've touched me quite enough," She said with malice.

Tommy looked at her in confusion. "Hey, I didn't do anything. Poison Ivy was the one who dosed you. You attacked me. I was a victim!"

Wonder Woman's eyes went wide. "Are you fucking kidding m-"

Wonder Woman's sentence was cut off when a figure leaped out of the crater and grabbed Wonder Woman from behind. Tommy was startled by the woman: she was bright orange with black spots all over her, kind of like a... Tommy couldn't remember what animal she looked like. A tiger? Leopard? Her eyes were orange as well with vertical pupils; as present moment they were wide and wild, the woman's face stuck in a growl. Tommy could make out sharp canine teeth. A long tail seemed to trail behind her, which weirded Tommy out a little bit. He wondered how much control she had over that thing.

She was wearing a purple vest and purple chaps. Both had been ruined in the fighting; cuts and scrapes abounded on them. They were barely holding together. The vest especially, as it was being strained by the woman's supple breasts. And when Tommy looked at her legs he thought he could just barely make out her va-

"Get out of here, you idiot!" Wonder Woman yelled, snapping Tommy from his haze. The villainess used one arm to wrench the Amazon's arm behind her back while her other arm reached for Wonder Woman's throat. Tommy took 2 steps forward, closing the distance between himself and the combatants, before the orange woman began to speak.

"Stay where you are, Batman!" She hissed. "Otherwise your friend's blood spills to the ground!" The woman's claws glinted in the fading light as she held them to Wonder Woman's neck.

Wonder Woman responded. "Cheetah, this is between you and me, don't-"

"Cheetah!" Tommy said, snapping his fingers. Both women stopped what they were doing and stared at him. "...I couldn't remember what animal you looked like," He said sheepishly.

"Yes, Cheetah," the villainess responded," And just like the cheetah I have superspeed, enhanced reflexes and razor sharp nails. Let me demonstrate..." The Cheetah moved her claws closer to Wonder Woman's neck. At any second Wonder Woman might be killed. Tommy knew he needed to think quickly. How to disable this immensely powerful woman...

Tommy realized he had only one thing in his utility belt that he knew could take down someone as powerful as the Cheetah. After all, he had already seen it take down Wonder Woman.

Tommy reached behind him and pulled out a back pouch on his utility belt. Wonder Woman's eyes ere wide and she quickly shook her head; she seemed to recognize the pouch in Tommy's hand. She should have, as she had seen it before. Tommy mouthed, "Sorry," and then doused Wonder Woman and the Cheetah in a bright pink powder.

Both women began to cough in fits. Wonder Woman's eyes were red and her cheeks flush, while the Cheetah's eyes turned almost brown and the orange on her skin looked burnt. The Cheetah's hand fell away from Wonder Woman's neck and towards her mouth, coughing into it severely.

Wonder Woman collapsed to her hands and knees, still coughing. She tried to speak once, twice, each time being interrupted by coughs. Finally, on the 3rd try she was able to eke out a sentence:

"Are you FUCKING kidding me???"

She looked at Tommy with rage through strained red eyes. Tommy put his hands up as a sign of surrender.

"What was I supposed to do?" He asked. "I couldn't let her kill you."

"I am going to kill you if this makes me hor- (cough cough) makes me horn-" She broke up into another coughing fit.

Gradually it passed and Wonder Woman stared at the ground, trying to regain herself. The Cheetah similarly slowly stopped coughing and collapsed onto her ass, her tail wrapping around herself protectively. Both of them seemed in a daze, their eyes glassy and their faces without color. They slowly looked at one another. Their eyes locked.

At the same time, they both pounced.

Tommy watched in amazement as these two goddesses tore into each other. It wasn't all that different from what their fight must have looked like, he thought; they dug their nails into each other and tore at each other's clothes. Wonder Woman's top and underwear was cast aside and what was left of the Cheetah's clothes fell off almost instantly.

But the kissing... the kissing probably didn't happen.

Wonder Woman and the Cheetah were intertwined on the ground, their lips roughly pushed against one another's. Both fought for control, rolling on the ground to assert dominance. The Cheetah came out on top, grabbing Wonder Woman by the wrists and pinning her arms to her side. She leaned down and kissed the Amazon roughly, driving her tongue deep down her throat. The African goddess flattened herself, grinding her naked body against Wonder Woman's. Both women made deep, animalistic groans.

Wonder Woman suddenly flipped Cheetah over, rolling so that she was on top. With super speed she sat on Cheetah's shoulders, pinning her to the floor. Wonder Woman grabbed Cheetah by the hair forced the tigress's hair underneath her skirt.

"Eat my pussy," Wonder Woman demanded. Cheetah seemed more than willing to comply.

Tommy couldn't see what was going on underneath Wonder Woman's battle skirt but he could guess from the moans emanating from Wonder Woman's lips. Tommy couldn't believe what he was seeing: one of Earth's mightiest heroes sitting on the face of her archrival. Tommy absentmindedly groped his cock through his pants, noticing that he was rock hard.

Wonder Woman continued to moan as she ground her pussy on the Cheetah's lips. Both hands were entwined in the Cheetah's hair and she directly the Cheetah roughly to her sweet spots. Wonder Woman's bare breasts were free and Tommy was shocked at how large they were; he had seen them before but they still took his breath away.

The Cheetah, for her part, was participating willingly in Wonder Woman's climax. A free hand had dipped between her own legs and started rubbing furiously, while with her other hand she tore at Wonder Woman's skirt, ripping it off her body. Then she sank her claws into Wonder Woman's ass, causing Wonder Woman to moan even harder.

Wonder Woman began bucking her hips faster, sending her bountiful tits bouncing. Tommy recognized what was happening, having seen it close-up 3 times about a month ago: she was going to cum. Her voice began to raise and she gritted her teeth. Moans emanated from her, getting higher and higher pitched until she finally erupted, screaming loudly as her whole body shook. She held the Cheetah's head tightly against her pussy with one hand and leaned forward onto her other elbow. Her body spasmed.

TheCheetah seemed to be sent over the edge, as well, beginning to cum almost as soon as Wonder Woman had finished. She screamed into Wonder Woman's pussy, her shout wild like an animal. She bucked her hips into the air with her hand sunk inside her, thrashing wildly at her pussy. Lifting herself up so that only her toes and her head were touching the bare earth, she shook violently and screamed. Finally, the feeling subsided and she crashed back down to Earth. She seemed to haphazardly lick Wonder Woman, as the Amazon was shuddering occasionally.

Without really knowing he was doing it, Tommy had taken his cock out and was stroking it as he watched the scene unfold before him. Wonder Woman glanced over and suddenly noticed him. Her eyes were drawn immediately to his cock. She stared at it hungrily.

Tommy suddenly became fearful. He backed away but Wonder Woman was on him instantly, throwing him onto his back. She positioned his cock and slammed down on it, taking him to the hilt and enveloping his dick with her pussy. Tommy thought his pubic bone might break.

Wonder Woman had her feet solidly on the ground and was crouching over Tommy's dick while she threw herself down on it over and over again. Tommy tried in vain to slow Wonder Woman's thrusts by grabbing Wonder Woman's ass but she kept bouncing hard on his cock just the same. Tommy had trouble deciphering the pleasure of having Wonder Woman's pussy hugging his cock and the pain of having her roughly slamming down on him repeatedly.

Tommy saw another figure enter frame and realized that he had a new problem. Thr Cheetah had recovered from her orgasm and had made her way over to Tommy & Wonder Woman. Her hair was tussled from being grabbed roughly by Wonder Woman but she was still an exotic vision unlike anything Tommy had seen before. She was not quite as stacked as Wonder Woman but still stacked, her large breasts heaving. Her eyes were still full of lust and she had pussy juice smeared across her face. Without thought, she stuck her tongue out to lick some.

The African goddess eyed Wonder Woman greedily before resigning herself to Tommy's mouth. Dropping to her knees, she swung her leg over so that she was facing Wonder Woman and ground her pussy against Tommy's lips. Tommy could scarcely breathe but he instinctively started massaging the Cheetah's pussy with his tongue, sliding it up and down her clit with determined flicks. She began to moan almost instantly.

Tommy couldn't see (all he could see was orange) but he heard both women's moans stifled and he guessed that they were kissing again. The two superwomen were using him to satisfy their deepest carnal desires. Tommy's cock ached and he felt like he might cum at any moment.

Wonder Woman's legs shook around his cock and he could feel her cumming again, her kegel muscles tightening around his dick. Unlike last time they didn't stay tight; this time they tightened and released in a consistent pattern, almost like they were forcing out the cum from Tommy's cock. He couldn't hold it any more and released, shooting a torrent of cum up inside Wonder Woman's pussy. She leaned backwards, pushing the top of his dick against her pussy wall and he came harder, shooting his load deep inside her.

Listening to both of them cum must have triggered something in the Cheetah because suddenly she was cumming too, filling Tommy's mouth with her juices. She dug her claws into Tommy's sides, piercing a weak point in his armor. Tommy yelled in pain into the Cheetah's pussy, which ironically caused her to orgasm harder and dig her nails in deeper.

Tommy felt Wonder Woman slide off his cock. He shimmied himself from out underneath the Cheetah just in time to watch Wonder Woman float up and place her pussy back on the Cheetah's face; Tommy saw his cum dribble down the Cheetah's face as she sucked it out of Wonder Woman's pussy.

As Tommy tried to recover, Wonder Woman flipped herself upside down in the air, forming a 69 with the Cheetah. They wrapped their arms around each other, holding tight. Both of them lapped hungrily at each other. Wonder Woman used hard, fast licks with her tongue, while the Cheetah buried her face entirely inside Wonder Woman's pussy. The moaned into each other.

Both women soon began to shake again as yet another orgasm (or maybe their earlier one had never truly subsided, Tommy wasn't sure) began to course through their bodies. Wild noises were heard and both women seemed to be at the end of their rope.

The Cheetah's knees shook and then buckled, dropping down to the ground in a heap. She cried out in pleasure but then that cry was cut short. Her eyes rolled and she fell to the ground. She was knocked out, overwhelmed by the sensations that Poison Ivy's powder had provided her.

Wonder Woman rolled out of the fall and fell onto her back, her hand instinctively shooting to her pussy. With a shout she finished off her 3rd orgasm and still kept rubbing her clit, somehow still desiring more.

Tommy was rock hard once again. He walked towards the prone Wonder Woman, who was lying before him with her eyes closed, her hand working furiously on her mound. Gingerly holding his cock, Tommy straddled Wonder Woman and placed his dick between her tits.

'Worth a shot,' Tommy thought.

Wonder Woman's eyes shot open and she looked at Tommy. He thought for just a moment that he had overplayed his hand as a flash of anger shot through Wonder Woman's eyes. It was only a moment, though, as Wonder Woman's eyes quickly became filled with lust once again. She closed her eyes once again and nodded, never ceasing her hand's movement. Tommy squeezed her tits together around his cock and started pumping.

12