Let's Be Batman Pt. 17

Story Info
Copperhead tries to assassinate our hero.
5k words
4.73
23.6k
16
1

Part 17 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oof," Tommy grunted as he hit the wrestling mat butt first. He gritted his teeth and looked up at the lights of the Batcave. His tailbone was throbbing from getting tossed onto it over and over again.

"You need to be mindful of your surroundings, Batman," Barbara admonished, standing over top of him. She held out a hand and Tommy took it, using it to lift himself up. She walked away to practice once more; Tommy stared at the way her ass swayed in her tight cotton gym shorts. The shorts combined with the tight Gotham U. top that she was wearing made it difficult to concentrate. Tommy absentmindedly tugged at his cock from over top his own gym shorts.

"Alright, try it again," Tommy told her when she had gotten a fair distance away. Barbara ran towards him, leaping into the air; when she got close, Tommy swung his arms high, grabbing Barbara. He spun and slammed her on her back into the mat, taking her breath away. She coughed harshly.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" Tommy asked worriedly.

"No, that's (cough) that's good. That's what you need to do," Barbara responded, lying on the ground to catch her breath. With effort she managed to pick herself up off the floor of the Batcave.

"You're not that horrible a student," She told Tommy. "You have a good base and good instincts. Remember to use your opponent's momentum against them. Come over here," She flicked a finger towards the Utility Desk, the area where Batman kept all his tools.

"These? Bolas. Throw them around your opponent's feet to stop them in their tracks. Tracers. Use these to follow a villain to their hideout. Sonic devastator. High-frequency sonic waves that will cripple your opponent. Your cowl will block out the noise. Study this gear, it WILL save your life."

Tommy stared at the complicated equipment. "Can't I just punch them in the face?"

"You can try, but from what I've seen you've been hitting them in the face with something else," Barbara said wryly, poking Tommy's semi-erect penis. Tommy flinched. Barbara smiled and brought her hand over again, grabbing Tommy firmly by his dick. "I guess there's one area where you don't need any training," She said.

Tommy leaned in to kiss her but she jerked her head back. She pointed over to the row of cowls that lined one section of the cave. "Put one on," She told Tommy.

He sighed. "Do I have to? It's kind of hard to breathe in that thing, especially when my mouth is full of... you know..."

Barbara didn't reply. She simply pointed.

"Okay," Tommy said resignedly. "Do you think, um, I could at least finish this time? Because last time you hopped off me and just wandered away when you were done..."

Still pointing.

Tommy sighed, grabbed a cowl, and put it on. Barbara jumped him before he could turn around.

***

"I don't give a shit about the cost, I just want Batman dead!" Penguin yelled into the phone. The voice on the other end seemed unsympathetic.

"It's not a matter of cost, Mr. Cobblepot," the tinny voice said, "We are unwilling to risk another operative in order to take out Batman. We have refunded your previous payment, minus the cost of Cheshire's 'extraction' from jail. Thank you and please forget this number exists." With that, there was a click.

"Bollocks!!" Penguin raged, tossing the phone across the room. He seethed. His new assistant opened the door and Penguin greeted her by yelling, "Get the fuck out!" She quickly closed the door. Penguin paced the room, trying to come up with a new plan.

"Seems like you need help, cabron," a voice whispered. Penguin wheeled around, facing the source of the noise. For once, Penguin was speechless.

A long feminine form slithered from his awning. She seemed to wrap around a column, spinning around it while she descended to the floor. Suddenly, she leaped to the floor, hitting the ground with her hands and feet on the ground. From there she jumped again, leaping almost 8 feet across the room and landing on Penguin's desk.

"Who the 'ell are you, girl?" Penguin asked gruffly.

The woman didn't respond quite yet. Casually, she ran a long fingernail across his chin. Penguin not-so-slyly ogled her tits while she did so.

"I hear you have a bat problem," The woman said. She glanced at her long metal fingernails, admiring them. "I can kill him for you."

Penguin eyed her skeptically. "Just 'ow do you think you're going to that, girlie? He easily defeated the last assassin I sent after him."

The woman smiled. "Because all I have to do is get my hands on him once," She said, flicking her fingernails out like claws. She brought herself closer to Penguin, leaning forward to whisper into his ear. "And I am very good at getting my hands on men."

Penguin laughed. "I like you, girl. What name do you go by?"

"Copperhead," The girl said proudly.

"Alright then," Penguin said. The name registered in his mind but he was a tad confused; from he knew, Copperhead was a man. "I'll tell you what I'll do: I'll give you $50,000 now and another $950,000 when Batman's head is brought to me as a trophy."

Copperhead smiled. "Sounds like a good deal to me, senor."

Penguin opened up his safe and grabbed a stack of bills. He tossed them to Copperhead and she snagged them easily. She carefully placed them in a pouch on her side.

"And what would the cost be for, say, a little bit of..." Penguin's voice trailed off as he stared down at his crotch and then back at Copperhead. Copperhead opened her mouth and stuck out her long tongue. It was forked, with both ends moving independently of one another. Penguin's eyes widened.

Then Copperhead brought her tongue back into her mouth and said, "Not for anything, pendejo." Copperhead somersaulted backwards to the ledge and then leaped out of the room. Penguin stared at where she had been for a while and then hollered for his assistant. He was already undoing the buttons on his pants.

***

"Run for it, it's the Bat!" one of the mobsters screamed, sending everyone in the warehouse scurrying for an exit. Tommy descended from his perch and collapsed on top of two perps, his cape covering them in darkness; when Tommy stood up, both men were tied up like a present for the police.

'I'm getting pretty good at this,' Tommy thought.

Tommy had been directed towards a stolen goods drop site by Batgirl. He had hoped she would come along but she said she had a "important" excursion to make. It annoyed Tommy that she wouldn't even tell him where she was going.

'And also this," Tommy thought, adjusting his dick. He hoped the blue balls would go away soon. Batgirl had increasingly seen him as less of a person and more of a cock with an annoying appendage. It angered him. He impotently cursed her with every pang from his aching dick.

Looking around, Tommy saw that the warehouse was now deserted except for boxes. A door to the far side of the area was swinging shut. Tommy quickly ran towards the door and kicked it open. He waited a beat and then ran inside.

A gun shot rang out, close to Tommy's head, and Tommy instinctively ducked. He ran behind a pile of boxes and waited. He heard another gunshot and traced its trajectory back to its firer. Sneaking from box to box, Tommy caught a glimpse of a low-level hood firing wildly. He looked terrified.

He moved positions until he was directly behind the mobster, who seemingly had no idea where Tommy was. Tommy snuck up and put the perp in a sleeper hold. The man struggled, dropping his gun while he thrashed for an exit strategy. Tommy kicked the gun away and dropped the man with an elbow to the side of the head. The man collapsed to the floor, barely conscious. Tommy flipped him over and yelled.

"Who are you working for???" He shouted, grabbing the perp roughly by the collar.

"I... I don't know," The mobster said, shaking his head of cobwebs.

"TELL ME!!" Tommy shouted, shaking the perp violently. Tommy had been working on his Batman voice, trying it out at night. It was getting better, although he needed lemon tea the next morning to soothe his scratchy throat. It worked on this perp, at least.

"I work... the Penguin, okay! He had us down here to collect this stuff. It's all stolen. Now please, I got a family," The perp finally said. Tommy loosened his grip on the hood's shirt and prepared to prepare him for the police when he noticed that the gangster was looking up past him now.

"What the fuck...?" The mobster said questioningly. Tommy looked above and behind at the ceiling.

"What the fuck...? Tommy said questioningly. He dropped the mobster, forgetting he was even there. He was too busy focusing on the woman crawling on the ceiling above.

Well, not exactly ON the ceiling. She climbed through a hole in the roof and was balancing herself on some exposed pipes. Tommy could barely track her as she dipped and contorted herself from one pipe to the other, moving her body in ways Tommy hadn't seen before.

She leaped from the pipe to a vertical pole that extended from the roof to the floor, landing on it upside down; slowly, she extended herself outwards using only her arms and twisted her body so that she was facing rightside up. Then she let herself go, falling into a crouch. Tommy could hear a door swing open and glanced behind him; the mobster was gone.

Tommy forgot the mobster and stared at the new problem in front of him. She was tall and well-built, with a gymnast's body. A small brown vest covered her fairly sizable tits and she was wearing skintight brown leather pants. She looked Hispanic but her hair was short and bleached blonde. Greasepaint streaked across her eyes, covering them in shadow. She was a dirty kind of sexy.

Just once Tommy wanted to fight someone who didn't give him a boner. His balls ached.

"You've got a precio on your head, Batman, and I'm here to collect," the woman said, still in her menacing crouch.

"...A 'precio' on my head?" Tommy asked confused. He felt above him but there was nothing there.

The woman looked at him, confused. "Precio. Spanish for 'Price.' I'm here to kill you."

"Oh, okay. ...Wait, shit," Tommy muttered.

"I think I'll hit you with enough venom to keep you alive," The woman continued. "The Penguin will probably want to have some fun with you before he kills you."

'The Penguin? ...Yeah I guess he'd want to kill me,' Tommy thought.

"Before you kill me, will you at least tell me who you are?" Tommy asked. This assassin wasn't in the Batcave's computer.

"I'm Copperhead, cabron. That will be the last bit of information you learn in your short life," Copperhead responded.

Tommy gulped tried to think of a plan. The last time he went up against an assassin he had to promise her a baby and then cum in her eyes to escape. Something told him that wouldn't work twice. Or maybe...

'NO,' He thought, 'It's not going to work again, don't try it.'

The villain ahead of him snapped him back to reality. "I'm going to enjoy killing you, pendejo!" She said, throwing her hands out to either side. She had two sets sharp metal claws on either hand, all of them dripping with what Tommy guessed was green poison. She began to run, still crouched towards Tommy. He took a fighting stance, just like Batgirl had taught him, ready to defend himself.

Tommy was thrown off guard when the woman leaped at him from a good 8 feet away. She flipped and wrapped her legs around his head before twisting her body like a lucha. The effect threw Tommy off his feet and onto the ground. Tommy tried to regain his bearings and scrambled to his feet; he saw her leap again and reached his hands high, ready to grab her like he was taught...

His timing was off, though, and instead he elbowed his assailant directly in the mouth.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." Tommy said guiltily. The woman tumbled to the ground in a heap, her hand to her mouth. She turned to face Tommy and smiled through blood-stained teeth. A small drip of blood ran down the side of her mouth and she flicked her tongue out to lick it up. Tommy noted with surprise that her tongue was forked, with both ends waving independently. She got up and resumed her crouched posture, walking towards Tommy menacingly.

"I think now I will just kill you,," She said, clinking her claws in each hand together rhythmically. Tommy began to walk backwards to keep distance between himself and Copperhead and suddenly felt his back hit the wall.

'Shit, I'm trapped,' He thought. He cursed, cognizant that he hadn't been aware of his surroundings. He thought of the weapons he had on him: she was too quick for batarangs, the stun pellets might not work with the lenses she had on, the batclaw was useless, the Sonic Devastator might...

Copperhead leaped once again at Tommy. Right as she jumped, Tommy reached inside his glove and tapped the Sonic Devastator. A high-pitched squeal was barely noticeable to Tommy but Copperhead reacted instantly, grabbing her ears while in mid-jump. She landed on the floor in a heap, barely able to move. Tommy turned off the Sonic Devastator and quickly grabbed her hands, binding them behind her back with his handcuffs. He grabbed her hands and ripped the poison-dipped claws from her fingers, flinging them far into the warehouse. Copperhead didn't fight back; she just moaned and blinked hard, trying to regain her senses.

Tommy stepped back and surveyed his capture. He threw his hands up into the air, celebrating. 'I did it!' Tommy thought. 'I actually captured a real live supervillain. Not even a dummy or anything.' Tommy was proud of himself.

Tommy quickly snapped back to attention when Copperhead suddenly tried to get up off the floor. Tommy grabbed her handcuffed arms behind her back and pushed her up against the wall. Copperhead thrashed wildly, trying to scratch Tommy and then, when she realized her claws had been removed, kick him in the shins. The armor of the Batsuit held up, though, and Tommy was unharmed. He spread her legs and put a foot between them, bringing him closer to her to keep her pinned to the wall. Only her hips could move now and she bucked them, trying to push Tommy away from her. Tommy tried not to notice that her ass was grinding against his cock.

Copperhead was yelling wildly in Spanish as she thrashed around. Tommy wasn't sure how he was going to be able to take her in.

"Calm down," He told her, putting one forearm into her back.

"Fuck you, pig," Copperhead replied. "What the fuck are you going to do about it?"

Tommy was frustrated, sexually and otherwise. He had been getting pushed around a lot lately, by Supergirl, by Wonder Woman, by Batgirl. He was tired of feeling punished. He wanted to do the punishing.

"Keep squirming and you'll find out," He told Copperhead, poking his erect dick into her ass. She thrashed wildly and said something in Spanish. Tommy had had enough. He reared his hand back and spanked the assassin. He spanked her hard.

*Whap*

Tommy's hand smacked Copperhead's leather pants, making a sharp sound that reverberated through the air. His hand stung, even through the glove. Copperhead gave out a high-pitched yelp in alarm, then renewed her thrashing with increased vigor. Tommy pushed her up against the wall tight and spanked her again, and again, and again. Three crisp spanks that echoed in the warehouse. Copperhead gasped and swore.

"Pinche maricon!" She hissed, bucking her hips harder into Tommy's cock.

"I don't! Speak Spanish!" He retorted, spanking her 3 more times. He lingered his hand on her ass after the 3rd one, squeezing it softly. She instinctively pushed into it, her hot little ass just larger than Tommy's hand. He noticed that he was hard. He pushed his hips forward, grinding into Copperhead.

"I think you need to be taught a lesson," He whispered into her ear.

"Oh yeah, and who's going to do that?" Copperhead replied, laughing. "You and your pito chiquito? You couldn't handle me."

Tommy thrust himself hard into Copperhead, flattening his big cock against her. For the first time she became aware of his length and she gasped. Reaching with one of her handcuffed hands, she felt Tommy's dick through his suit.

"Merde," She said softly.

Tommy spanked her once again, causing her to jump. He removed the glove on his other hand by pulling at it between his knees. Then he reached around Copperhead and shoved his hand down the front of her pants.

Copperhead groaned and pushed back, almost knocking Tommy off balance. She bent over slightly, giving Tommy more room. Her pants were tight, achingly tight, but Tommy was just able to get his hand in and find her pussy. He began working it with his hand, moving his fingers in concentric circles.

"You're awfully wet," Tommy whispered to her, "Should have guessed that you'd like being dominated."

"Fuck you," Copperhead managed to get out. She tried to stifle a moan but it managed out anyway, escaping out of her mouth raggedly. Tommy redoubled his hand, making her moan openly this time. Her ass was pushed up against Tommy's dick, grinding against it as she tried to give his hand more room to work with. He quickly slipped a finger inside her, causing her to gasp.

Tommy whispered, "Just imagine how it's going to feel when I stick my big cock inside you," causing Copperhead to moan harder. He continued to grind his hand against her mound. She reached back with her hand and grabbed Tommy's cock, squeezing him through his suit.

Tommy worked his hand on Copperhead's pussy while the other reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair. He pulled back, arching Copperhead's back and neck. She gasped and cried, still trying to push away from the wall to give Tommy full access to her cunt. She was arced in a semi-circle; Tommy thought that it was a good thing she was so flexible.

Copperhead started to shake slightly. Tommy let go of her hair and her head fell forward, pushing a cheek tight up against the wall. Tommy could see that she had her eyes closed tight and her mouth open wide. He moved his free hand down lower and ripped open her vest, sending buttons flying. He reached around and groped one of her breasts, squeezing it tight in his hand.

Tommy knew Copperhead was close and he started moving his hand furiously. Her clit was between two of his fingers as he wildly moved his hand up and down. She moaned, low at first, then higher and higher. Her eyes squeezed tightly shut as she moaned and it almost looked like she was going to sneeze.

Suddenly, her body shuddered and contorted, flinging Tommy back a step as her body tried to handle her orgasm. Her eyes shot open in disbelief that she could feel this way and her mouth contorted into almost a snarl. She moaned loudly again and again as the orgasm wracked her body. Tommy could feel his fingers become covered in her juices.

Finally, Copperhead seemed to relax and she tried to regain her breath. Tommy slipped his hand out of her pants and let go of her breast. He pushed her back up against the wall and spoke.

"Did you like that?" He asked her.

Copperhead tried to sound tough. "This changes nothing," She said with closed eyes, "I'll still kill you when I have the cha-."

Tommy reached up and shoved 3 fingers into Copperhead's mouth. Her eyes went wide when she realized that it was the 3 fingers that had just previously been rubbing her pussy. Tommy shoved them deep in her mouth, all the way to the back of Copperhead's throat. He pulled them back out before she could bite down on him, leaving a thick trail of spit connecting his fingers to her mouth. He rubbed it on her face, smearing the grease paint on her eyes.

"Fuck you!" Copperhead said again, this time through coughs as she tried to soothe her violated throat.

"I was thinking the same thing," Tommy replied, gruffly grabbing Copperhead's pants by the side. He tugged them down to her knees. He quickly whipped out his cock and forced himself inside Copperhead's wet pussy.

12