Let's Be Batman Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying back on her cot, Ivy slowly started to drift off to sleep. Her orange jumpsuit was uncomfortable and tight; they didn't make these things for Ivy's "unconventional" body type. (Plus, it clashed horribly with her green skin.) Ivy undid the top 3 buttons on her jumpsuit to give her girls some air.

As she lied there, her mind drifted. She thought about Harley's late night rendezvous with herself. Ivy hadn't experienced any relief since she had entered Arkham Asylum over a month prior. She hated to give the guards any satisfaction but she was desperate. No matter how hard she tried to ignore it, Ivy wanted the feeling of a man inside her.

Turning and pushing herself up against the wall of her cell, away from the ever-present eye of the camera, Ivy reached her hand inside her suit. The hand worked its way above her breasts, past her navel, tracing her green skin with her closely cut fingernails. She reached her clit and massaged it slowly. Ivy's eyes were closed and her breath was hot. Without realizing it, one name escaped her lips.

"Batma-"

"Lights on!" A voice suddenly rang out. Ivy's eyes shot open and she quickly buttoned up her jumpsuit. She had just finished when she heard the metal door in her wing of the asylum open up. Racing to the bars of her cell, Ivy could just see what looked like a guard, a nurse and a prisoner walking towards her. As they came closer, Ivy saw who it was. She smiled.

"Ivy," the prisoner greeted her.

"Selina," Ivy responded.

Catwoman walked by in a familiar orange jumpsuit. Her hair had grown a little in prison but otherwise she looked the same. Ivy had met her only once or twice, usually at a crime scene, but she respected the crook. The two of them had similar interests and, more importantly, they both hated Batman.

The guard opened the door of the cell next to Ivy and let Catwoman inside. The guard locked her up and he and the nurse walked back the way they came.

Ivy pushed herself against the wall separating her and Catwoman.

"Psst, Selina," She whispered. "Why are you in here? I didn't know liking expensive stuff was a mental condition now."

Catwoman's leathery voice replied. "Not sure. I was in Blackgate and then all of a sudden they said they got an order to send me here. The only reason I didn't escape during the transfer was curiosity."

Ivy thought. "Hmm... strange. Well, you know what they said about curiosity and the ca-"

"Ivy, I liked you but I WILL kill you if you finish that sentence."

Ivy laughed. "Sorry. I forgot that they had busted you too. Batman, right? Did he, uh, do anything to you...?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," Catwoman replied. "Why... you too?"

"Yep. Twice," Ivy whispered. Ivy thought about how Batman had cum on her.

"Fuck that guy," Catwoman said. They each heard the other adjust themselves in their crinkly orange jumpsuits.

As they talked, Ivy heard Harley calling to the guard and nurse from her cell. Suddenly, a blood-curdling scream came to their right. Ivy snapped her head over in the direction of Harley's cell. There was a commotion, the sounds of fighting, and then silence. For almost a minute, nothing.

Ivy called out, "Hey, what's going on over there?"

Harley Quinn exploded out of her cell, bounding towards Ivy's. Her hair was tied in pigtails, as per usual, but instead of her orange jumpsuit she was wearing a nurse's outfit. It was too small on her, barely going past her hips and her breasts just barely being contained. There were small splatters of blood near the neck of the outfit.

"Hiya, Red!" Harley said enthusiastically. She fished for keys and found the appropriate one. She deftly opened Ivy's cell. "Ready to bounce this joint?"

Ivy thought. "Why should I go with you?"

Harley told her the plan. Ivy's demeanor changed instantly.

"Let's go then," Ivy said, heading towards the door.

"Not so fast, Red," Harley said, grabbing Ivy by the arm. "We need one more." Harley ran over to Catwoman's cell and opened the door. "Hey there, pussy cat! We need your help to-"

"I heard," Catwoman cut her off. "I'm in." Catwoman walked towards the door of her cell, stretching her hands into the air.

"So," she asked, "How do you want to kill the Bat?"

12