Let's Be Batman Pt. 20

Story Info
The Gotham City Sirens strike and Joker plans a Killing Joke.
7.3k words
4.51
29.4k
22
5

Part 20 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The worst part about waking up after having been knocked unconscious is the realization that you don't know where you are.

Well... maybe the splitting headache. Or the harsh ringing in the ears. But the not knowing where you are is at least one of the three worst things about getting knocked unconscious.

Tommy currently didn't know where he was. He knew he was on his back, lying on what felt like a mattress. He was blindfolded and his hands and legs were bound. He panicked for a second until he realized he was still safely in his Batsuit. He sighed in relief.

Tommy tried to remember what had happened. He remembered that he had talked to Zatanna and then... Tommy smiled. Then he had been... talking to Batgirl, he thought? And after that... nothing. He couldn't remember.

Tommy shook his hands, testing his constraints. They were tight. He couldn't hear anything over the ringing in his ears. He calmed himself,

closing his eyes and thinking hard. What would Batgirl do to get out of a situation like this? He lifted his hips and bounced down. 'Still have my utility belt,' He thought. Whoever attacked him must have been afraid to take it off. Slowly, a plan formed in his mind.

Over the ringing in his ears, Tommy became aware of a door opening. He tried to count the footsteps but it was too cluttered together for him to make sense of it. All he could tell was that it was getting closer.

The bed squeaked once to his right. Then once to his left. Then everywhere numerous times. 'Someone's jumping on the bed,' Tommy thought. The person jumped once and was off the bed for longer than normal. They came crashing down and landed on Tommy's stomach, causing him to exhale hard. He could feel that they were straddling him.

The blindfold came off Tommy's face and he blinked repeatedly. 'Also, sensitivity to light,' He thought, mentally adding to his checklist of the worst things about getting knocked out. The light was coming from above him and it made it hard to see the 3 figures on his bed. His eyes were so bleary he could barely hear them.

The one on his left was wearing something tight and black. Her cleavage was supple. She was smiling. She had nice lips, Tommy thought. Green eyes shone at him.

The on on his right was a little bigger. Bustier, at least. All Tommy could see was the hint of green.

The one straddling him Tommy could see a little better. She was... a nurse?

'No, not a nurse,' Tommy corrected; a nurse's uniform but not a nurse. Something about it made it seem off or strained.Tommy tried to make out her face but it seemed to be whited out. As he strained, he could just see that it was makeup.

Tommy fought through the haze. Gradually, it came together: black skintight costume, someone covered in green, a person who wore makeup and would jump on the bed... Tommy realized who had captured him. He had been "intimately" involved with all three. All three had reason to want him dead.

"I'm screwed," Tommy muttered.

***

(5 minutes earlier...)

"Okay, how do you want to do this?" Catwoman asked impatiently. She was starting to think that maybe joining up with these two other supervillains wasn't the best idea.

Her two compatriots, Poison Ivy & Harley Quinn, were... temperamental. Ever since they had left Arkham, Catwoman had dealt with petty squabbles and personality quirks. Ivy was consumed with desire to kill Batman and all men in general, while Harley... was Harley. There were times that she was lucid and somewhat genius; her plan to get them out of Arkham was perfect. Other times, though... Catwoman watched Harley pushing the two ends of her ponytail together, smiling with glee, and sighed.

And Catwoman wasn't quite sure that she even wanted to kill Batman. Sure, he was the one who put her in prison but Catwoman couldn't shake the feeling that he hadn't meant to do so. The fact that their rooftop rendezvous had been so brief, followed by nothing, had left Catwoman feeling unfulfilled.

'Or unfilled,' Catwoman thought as she felt her pussy tingle.

Catwoman came back to the conversation as Ivy was talking. "...Else is there to do? Batman must die. I can either poison him or rip him apart!" Ivy was getting flush just thinking about it.

"...I don't know," Catwoman said. "We have Batman captured. Think of how many places we could rob without him there to ruin our plans? Gotham could be ours! I think we should hit up some banks."

"I didn't get out of Arkham to rob some banks," Ivy said with contempt. "I'm here to kill the Bat. As the preeminent symbol of the male patriarchy, Batman is-"

"Oh god, here we go," Catwoman said, throwing up her hands.

Ivy looked at her with malice. "What's your problem?"

"All the time with you and the patriarchy," Catwoman responded. "Can't we just steal shit without dressing it up in some noble cause? You really need to get laid more."

Ivy's eyes went wide. Barely holding back her rage, she spat at Catwoman. "We are going to kill Batman, end of story!"

"No we're not," Catwoman shot back. "We are going to use this opportunity to get rich!"

"I say we suck his dick!"

"Shut up, Har... wait, what?" Catwoman looked at Harley Quinn confusedly. Ivy had the same expression on her face.

"You know..." Harley said. She brought her closed fist up to her mouth, bobbing her head up and down on it. Her other hand went to the back of her head and she shoved her head forward, bulging her eyes as she did so. Then she jerked her closed fist back and forth before exploding it into her face; she gave a small moan and stuck out her tongue.

Catwoman watched with bafflement. "No, I know how to suck di... WHY would he suck his dick?"

Harley shrugged. "I don't know. Why not?"

Both Catwoman and Ivy struggled for a response. Harley looked at them expectantly. Ivy finally spoke.

"Because... because we hate him, that's why! You hate him more than anyone, Harl!"

"Doesn't mean I can't enjoy his dick," Harley said matter-of-factly. Catwoman & Ivy couldn't tell if she was being insane or not. "Didn't you two like getting fucked by him? I haven't felt the same since."

Catwoman looked down at the ground sheepishly.

"But Harley," Ivy said with exasperation, "We broke out of prison to kill Batman!"

It was Harley's turn to look at someone with confusion. "Who decided that?"

"You did! You told us when you broke us out!" Ivy's eyes were wide.

"Oh," Harley replied. She thought for a moment. "Yeah, that sounds like something I'd say. Eh, I guess I changed my mind."

"Besides, I don't even do that anyway," Ivy added haughtily.

Now it was Ivy's turn to get looked at like a crazy person. "You don't do what? Suck dick?" Catwoman asked in confusion.

"No, I don't," Ivy replied. "Men have been dominating women for years and one of the principal way they do that is sexual domina..." Ivy trailed off as she realized that her two compatriots weren't listening to her. They were too busy laughing.

"What's so funny?" Ivy asked, annoyed. Catwoman & Harley laughed louder. Harley struggled to speak while laughing.

"Hahaha... I'm Ivy and I don't suck cock because I'm a prude ahahahahahaha!!" She fell to the ground in laughter. Catwoman laughed harder, clearly enjoying Harley's joke.

"Shut up, both of you!" Ivy yelled, stamping her feet.

"Oh calm down," Catwoman told Ivy, trying to stifle her laugh. "I just can't believe that there's a woman in Gotham in this day and age that doesn't suck cock."

"Well I don't," Ivy said. She was clearly upset.

From the floor, Harley chimed in. "I mean what's next, are you going to say you don't do anal?"

Ivy glared at her. Harley's laughter redoubled.

Catwoman tried to change the subject before Poison Ivy killed both her and Harley. "Well we need to figure out what we're going to do, anyway. NOT fucking him, Harley," Catwoman said, cutting off Harley as she opened her mouth to speak. "Batgirl or one of his other friends may show up soon and-"

"Oh, you don't have to worry about her," Harley said.

Catwoman eyed her suspiciously. "Why not?" She asked.

Harley looked sheepish. "Oh... uh... hey, remember when Ivy said she doesn't suck dick?"

Catwoman & Ivy watched Harley as she once again collapsed to the ground in laughter. Over the sound of her laughing they heard another noise; it was a groan.

"Someone's awake," Catwoman said. She could see Ivy gritting her teeth. "We're only going to check on him, Ivy. Just to make sure he hasn't gotten out of his ropes."

"I'm going to kill him," Ivy said.

"I'm going to screw 'im," Harley said from the floor.

"Shut up, Harley," Ivy & Catwoman said together. They opened the door and entered the room holding their captor. Harley hopped up and skipped in after them.

***

"Hiya, B-man!" Harley seemed to shout at Tommy, causing him to blink hard. Her voice rang in his head like a gong.

Tommy looked up at the 3 supervillains sitting on his bed. Harley was on top of him. She was wearing her familiar makeup but her costume was gone, replaced now by a way-too-tight nurse's outfit. She was busting out of it in all the right places. As she sat on top of Tommy, he recognized that she wasn't wearing underwear.

Poison Ivy was at Harley's right. She didn't look very happy. As Tommy remembered what he had done to her, he gulped. Her red hair was on fire and her green skin was a dark olive. Her large breasts were just barely covered by leaves. She was stacked.

And then there was Catwoman, thin and lithe. If Tommy wasn't so scared he would have marveled at the lovely variation of the women before him: Harley blonde and full of fire, Ivy red and classic bombshell, Catwoman brunette and sleek. The catlike thief had her familiar jumpsuit on, the zipper on the front pulled down just enough to give him a glimpse at her cleavage. Her hood was on, covering her hair.

Tommy breathed hard as he stared at the 3 women. He wasn't sure if it was because of fear or lust.

"Do you like my new outfit?" Harley Quinn was asking him. "I had to get a new one after you ruined my old one."

"Shut up, Harley," Ivy said icily. Ivy was staring daggers at Tommy. "Give us one good reason why we shouldn't kill you right now."

Tommy struggled to think through his haze. He knew he had to choose his words carefully.

"Because... because..." He began. He never got to finish his sentence.

"Mr. B!" Harley exclaimed, squirming while she straddled Tommy's lap. She moved herself backwards, falling between Tommy's legs, and Tommy's erection popped up underneath his suit.

'God, I need to tape that shit down or something,' Tommy thought.

"Jesus Christ..." Catwoman whispered. Even Ivy's icy exterior seemed to melt away as she stared at Tommy's cock.

The 3 women were silent for a moment, all held speechless as they viewed the growing cock in Tommy's pants. It was Harley who acted first.

"See? What did I tell you gals?" She said. She reached into the Batsuit and grabbed Tommy's cock. Pulling it out of his pants, she held it in her hand. Her eyes were wide with wonder as she gently stroked it. "It's as big as my forearm," She breathed, holding her other arm up to it for comparison.

"No! Stop it, Harley!" Ivy yelled, snapping herself out of her daze. She slapped Tommy's dick out of Harley's hand, causing both Harley and Tommy to yelp.

"Hey, what's the big idea?!" Harley shouted. She looked up at Ivy like a child who had just had her favorite toy taken away.

"We're here to kill him, not..." Ivy trailed off.

"But I don't want to kill him, I want to play with his cock!" Harley replied. She was beginning to throw a tantrum.

"I have to say, I like her idea better," Tommy said, pointing at Harley.

"YOU SHUT UP!" Ivy yelled at him. She turned to her Catwoman & Ivy. "I can't believe you two supposedly forward-thinking women turn to little sluts just at the site of, of this!" She said, grabbing Tommy's cock. "Just because it's huge and throbbing doesn't mean we need to let ourselves fall to the altar of this... thing!" Tommy wasn't sure what Poison Ivy was talking about but he liked the feeling of her hand on his dick.

"Calm down, Ivy," Catwoman told her. "Jesus, you REALLY need to get laid."

Ivy started to yell. "You bitch, you're just a tool of the patriarchy that has kept us do-"

"Oh shut up," Catwoman said. She grabbed Ivy's head and pulled her forward, sending her mouth-first onto Tommy's cock. Her hand had been holding it straight up in the air and she fell onto it, taking half of it in her mouth. Her eyes bulged and she tried to speak with his dick in her mouth. He tongue thrashing made Tommy groan and he sank into the moldy bed that he had been tied to.

Catwoman had 2 handfuls of Ivy's long red hair and was bouncing her up and down on Tommy's dick. Ivy's hands reached out for some sort of leverage to pull herself off Tommy's cock but Harley grabbed her hands and held them behind her back. Ivy was helpless as the cock violated her mouth.

Tommy had a plan to escape. He was going to drop a smoke bomb as a distraction, then slip the small knife he kept in his left glove into his hand and cut his bindings. He had his bolas with him and was going to use those to take his attackers off his feet. He would have been out the window by the time they had recovered.

But now, as he watched Catwoman & Harley Quinn force Poison Ivy to suck his dick, he thought maybe he should stick around for a while. He still slipped the knife into his hand, though; he thought he might need his hands eventually.

Ivy was on her knees to Tommy's side, her body bunched up as she bobbed up and down on his cock. Catwoman was standing over her, pushing with her whole body on the back of Ivy's head. Harley was still sitting on her ass between Tommy's legs; it was hard for Tommy to see but he thought she was holding Ivy's hands with one hand while she was fingering herself with the other.

Ivy had stopped struggling and seemed to be resigned to taking Batman's cock. Tommy watched as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, sending a stream of spit that fell down his shaft and onto his balls. He realized she was trying to breathe while still taking his dick; he began to buck his hips, forcing himself deeper inside Ivy's wet mouth.

Catwoman finally let Ivy off Tommy's dick. Poison Ivy came up gasping for air, her hair matted and her eyes wide. She pushed herself backwards and tumbled off the bed, her legs going high in the air. Harley squealed with laughter, kicking her legs into the air. Ivy scrambled to her feet and came at her former partners, fuming.

"I'm going to kill both of you!" She yelled.

"What's a matter, Red, you didn't like that?" Harley asked, wiping away tears.

"No, of course not!" Ivy shouted.

Harley looked between Ivy's legs. "Coulda fooled me," She said, running her finger along Ivy's thigh. She ran her hand through the dribble of juice running down Ivy's leg. Harley brought it to her mouth and licked it with a satisfying smack. Ivy seemed surprised to find that she was wet.

While Ivy tried to rationalize the feelings running through her Harley took the opportunity to throw herself on Tommy's dick. She sucked him greedily, using Ivy's saliva to lubricate him enough that she could stroke him while she bobbed on his dick. She was fingering herself viciously while she did so. Tommy moaned and sank his ass into the mattress before jerking his hips upward violently, sending his cock into Harley's throat. Harley moaned and began fingering herself faster.

Tommy barely heard Catwoman mutter, "Ah, fuck it," and climb off the bed. She stood up and placed a leg on the mattress, bending over and pulling down the zipper on her boot. She did the same with the other and threw them both behind her. Finally, she pulled down the zipper on the front of her suit and peeled it off. Tommy hadn't actually seen her naked before and she managed to take his attention off the villainess sucking his dick with her beauty.

"I don't want you ruining this suit too," Catwoman told him. Tommy unconsciously bucked his hips faster.

"I don't know how you can want this," Ivy spat at Catwoman. She motioned at Harley, busily bobbing on Tommy's dick. "Her I can understand, she's crazy, but you? You're supposed to be smarter than this."

Catwoman smiled and shrugged, sending her breasts jiggling. "I love being a strong, smart woman. I also love to fuck. Sue me." Catwoman got back onto the mattress and brought her mouth close to Tommy's cock. Harley noticed and brought her mouth off Tommy's dick. Both women stuck out their tongues and licked the tip of Tommy's dick, making him shiver. Catwoman brought her mouth closer and took him in her mouth.

Tommy's head reared back. He loved fucking Ivy & Harley's mouths but there was something special about being in the mouth of a woman who knew how to give a proper blowjob. Catwoman's tongue danced around the head of his dick, seemingly hitting every spot that drove Tommy wild. She sucked her breath in around his dick, making him shiver, before slowly breathing hot breath around him. He could feel her saliva drip down his cock. It was all he could do not to cum.

Suddenly, Tommy felt Catwoman's mouth shoved violently down his shaft. He was impressed that she was able to take his entire dick in her mouth on the first try this time.

'She must have been practicing,' Tommy thought.

He glanced up and saw that Catwoman hadn't throated him willingly; Poison Ivy was returning the favor, throwing Batman's cock down Catwoman's throat. Catwoman was caught by surprise but quickly found her rhythm. Though her eyes strained and her breaths became ragged, she never stopped working her tongue on Tommy's dick.

"C'mon, girls, let's not fight," Tommy said, drawing a severe look from Poison Ivy. The villainess slowly let go of Catwoman's head, letting the jewel thief come up for air. Harley grabbed Catwoman by the back of her cap and Ivy by the hair and brought each of them to a side of Tommy's cock. They wrapped around his dick, their lips pressed together. Catwoman kissed Ivy around Tommy's cock. Ivy returned the favor. With Harley keeping their lips tightly pressed together, Tommy began to pump his cock.

If there was a feeling better than this, Tommy hadn't yet experienced it. Two of the most infamous supervillains in Gotham were kissing around his dick while he fucked them. He didn't know how it could get better. Right as that thought went through his mind, Tommy felt Harley's mouth wrap around the head of his dick. Now he had THREE of the most infamous supervillains wrapped around his dick. He fought the urge to cum.

Harley's hands had fallen away from the heads of the other two villainesses. Tommy finally broke his bonds and used his hands to squeeze them tightly around his dick. None of the women noticed that he was no longer their prisoner. They were too focused on his cock.

It was Catwoman who pulled away first. She brought her mouth away from Tommy's dick and wiped away Ivy's saliva from the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand. She brought her hand up to her mouth and licked it. Then she spoke.

"I guess sucking dick isn't as bad as you thought, Ivy," She said, smiling.

"Mmmmmhmmm," Ivy replied, her tongue still wrapped around Tommy's shaft.

"Let's see what else you haven't tried," Catwoman said, grabbing Ivy by her hair. The botanist moaned in surprise as she was pulled up onto the bed. Catwoman positioned Ivy on top of Tommy, facing him. Grabbing Tommy's dick, Catwoman began to rub it against Ivy's snatch.

"Ohhhhh," Ivy moaned, her eyes closed. She was sopping wet now. Tommy stared up at her beautiful breasts and he reached up and grabbed one. Ivy slapped his hand away. "I can't believe I'm letting you do this to me," She whispered to Tommy.

"He isn't doing anything to you," Catwoman whispered into Ivy's ear. "This is what you want." With that, Catwoman deftly moved Tommy's dick to Poison Ivy's ass. Ivy's eyes shot open in surprise as Tommy lifted himself inside her.