Let's Be Batman Pt. 21

Story Info
Tommy abandons the cowl & interrupts Power Girl at work.
5.1k words
4.69
30.1k
33
3

Part 21 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alfred searched the Batcave, all the while picking up assorted TV dinner trays and other garbage. The Batmobile had its tarp on and the engine was cold. It hadn't been used in at least a week. The computer was turned off. All the assorted gadgets and suits Batman used were put away.

Alfred checked in the guest room of Wayne Manor. The bed he had made 4 nights ago was just as he had left it. The gym bag full of clothes that his guest had brought with him a few months ago was sitting in the corner, untouched. No one had been there.

Finally, Alfred called Gotham Central. Using the alias they had planned for Barbara in case of incidents like this, he checked on her condition. He was relieved to find that the doctors believed that, with rigorous physical therapy, she may one day walk again. The doctors thought she was in a car accident; Alfred knew better. He asked if anyone had visited her. The nurse on call said no.

Tommy hadn't visited her. He hadn't visited anyone. As far as Alfred knew, no one had seen him in a week.

He was gone.

***

"So let's see here... Mr. Naylor," The HR rep at Starrware Industries began. "It says here that you have... 3 years at Ace Chemical, and before that 1 year for Gotham Public Transit and before THAT 2 years at Big Belly Burger. But you ended your job at Ace Chemical 5 months ago. What have you been doing in the meantime?"

"Uh... well," Tommy began. He had been expecting this question but still seemed unsure how to answer it. "After I was laid off- not fired- from my last job, I took some time to reevaluate my career and where I wanted to head. I took a few classes, did some soul-searching, and I think I kind of found who I am and who I'm not a little bit."

"Okay," The HR rep said. She seemed satisfied with Tommy's response. "And your classes were in...?"

"What classes?" Tommy replied.

The HR rep looked up. "The classes that you said you took, what were they in?"

Tommy cursed himself. "Oh! Uh... I took... martial arts and, umm..." Tommy thought about his experiences as Batman. "A class on intergender relations. Real hands on course, I learned a lot."

The HR rep looked at him skeptically. "I see. Mr. Naylor, what would you say makes you a valuable addition to the Starrware team?"

Tommy wiped his palms against his pants. He had fought many dangerous supervillains over the past few months but this interview still made him sweat. "Well I think I'm a hard worker, a self-starter, I'm not afraid to take initiative, I have uh... I have... huge tits..."

The HR rep jumped. "Excuse me???"

Tommy wasn't paying attention. He had been distracted by the extremely well-endowed woman that was walking by outside the glass-encased office. She was tall with short, blonde hair, pulled tight with a headband on her head. She was wearing a form-fitting green turtleneck and khaki pants. For some reason, the woman looked vaguely familiar to him; he wondered where he had seen her before.

She seemed to be trying not to call attention to them but even so, Tommy marveled at her magnificent tits. They seemed to sway heavily as she walked. Tommy adjusted himself in his seat.

As the woman walked by, she casually glanced into the interview room Tommy was sitting in. She smiled at him slightly. Tommy could have sworn her eyes flashed red as she glanced down; she seemed to smile wider.

"Mr. Naylor!" The HR rep shouted, startling Tommy and bringing him back to attention.

"I'm sorry, I think I just got distra-" Tommy began.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Naylor, but I don't believe we will be able to hire you at this time. We'll keep your resume on file," The HR rep said curtly.

"Oh. ...Are you sure, because I-"

"Have a good day, Mr. Naylor," The HR rep said, standing up to indicate that the interview was over. Tommy reluctantly shook her hand and left the room.

"Goddammit," he muttered under his breath once he was outside. The third job interview Tommy had been on that week ended in a bust just like the others. He wasn't cut out to be Batman and apparently wasn't cut out to be a construction worker, electrician or a fucking security guard at this place.

For the past week, Tommy had been looking for a real job and for the past week he had come up empty. He had left the Batcave the night Barbara was paralyzed and the night he killed the Joker. Quickly grabbing some supplies and a spare suit of Bruce's (not a Batsuit, a regular suit), he had taken off. He had gone back to breaking into abandoned warehouses to spend the night, carefully hanging his suit so as not to crease it. In Tommy's haste to leave the Batcave Tommy had forgotten his bag of clothes. All he had was 2 outfits.

Tommy slowly walked towards the elevator. Hanging his head, he pressed the button and waited. 'I have the worst fucking luck,' He thought.

At that moment, Tommy heard a noise. It was someone harshly saying, "Psst!" Tommy ignored it, figuring that it was for someone else. He doubted that anyone here really wanted anything to do with him.

"Psst!" Tommy heard again. This time he turned his head, searching for the source of the noise. He looked to his left and saw nothing. Turning to his right, Tommy could see...

'Huge tits,' He thought instinctively. The blonde woman from earlier was standing at the end of the hall, motioning with her hand to come closer. Tommy looked behind him, thinking she was talking to someone else. He looked back and saw her wave her hand faster, beckoning to him.

"Me?" Tommy mouthed to her. She smiled and nodded. Tommy heard the beep of the elevator behind him as he quickly made his way over to the woman. A girl like that told you to come to her and you didn't ask too many questions.

As Tommy got closer, the woman quickly opened a door behind her and stepped inside. Tommy caught the door as it was closing; looking at it, he saw that it was the stairwell. 'Where is she going...?' Tommy wondered. He stepped into the stairwell and was surprised to find that the woman wasn't there. He looked up and down the staircase and saw nothing.

"Where the fuck did she go...?" Tommy muttered. Tommy was literally seconds behind her, so how could she have disappeared? Tommy stood there, unsure of what to do.

Above him, Tommy heard a door open. He quickly bounded up the steps, trying to find the open door. As Tommy made his way up the steps, he noticed that he never heard the door close. It must still be open, he guessed. He slowed his pace, trying to catch his breath, and searched for a door that was still open.

Tommy wasn't sure how many flights he had gone up but it seemed like at least 30. He was starting to sweat. As he traveled, he began to think that maybe he had been tricked. No way could anyone go up all these stairs so quickly, at least not without making some noise that Tommy would have heard. As he traveled, he thought that this would be a lot easier if he had a grappling hook or a line launcher. He shook that thought out of his mind, trying to forget that period of his life.

Finally, Tommy reached the very top of the stairwell, coming upon a door that read "Roof Access." He bent over and wheezed, struggling to catch his breath. He must have gone up 40 flights, he thought. As he was bent over, he noticed that the door to the roof had a piece of wood stuck between it, preventing it from closing. He figured that this was where his mystery woman had run off to. Tommy lifted himself up, tried to calm his breathing, and stepped onto the roof.

"Hey!" Tommy heard a shout. As he stepped onto the roof, he was greeted to the sight of two massive tits. The woman had her shirt and pants off and was pulling on some sort of white skintight outfit. It was at her waist, giving Tommy a glimpse of her breasts. Tommy was stunned.

"What are you DOING???" The blonde woman shouted. Tommy realized he had been staring at her while she was changing and quickly shielded his eyes. He muttered, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," and turned around to find the door. He pulled it and realized it was locked, the piece of wood having fallen when Tommy opened the door. As he yanked at the door, Tommy suddenly realized that this was all wrong. Why had this woman called him over, taken him up to the roof, and then started changing. He was incredibly confused.

Tommy slowly turned around and looked at the woman. While he was fumbling with the door, she had finished changing. Her turtleneck and pants were lying on the ground. In their place was what looked like a white one-piece bathing suit that extended down her arms inside blue gloves. A red belt hung around her waist and a red cape was attached to a cord that hung around her neck. The headband was gone and her hair fell in a bob haircut.

Of course, that wasn't what got Tommy's attention. The woman's suit had a large square hole carefully placed to show off her magnificent cleavage. Her tits sagged more than they did under her turtleneck (Tommy didn't think she was wearing a bra) but that just made their size stand out even more. The thin material that made up her suit strained and barely held in her massive breasts. The material was held tight, lines forming in it between her tits.

Tommy was blown away as he suddenly realized why the woman had looked so familiar to him:

She was Power Girl.

"Jesus Christ," Tommy whispered. His cock quickly formed a tent in his (well, not his) suit pants.

"Oh no!" Power Girl said, the back of her hand flying dramatically to her forehead. "Oh no, my secret identity has been discovered! What will I do?!"

Tommy tried to speak, to reassure her that he wasn't going to say anything. He wanted to ask why she had called him up here to get caught changing. He wanted to ask her what the fuck was going on. But right now, all he could do was stare.

"Who hired you?" She asked Tommy. His mouth opened but he didn't speak. "Oh I know someone hired you to discover my identity. Who was it?! Was it Dr. Sivana? I bet it was Dr. Sivana. Or maybe some nefarious government agency. Or even..." Power Girl's eyes went wide with fear. "Was it Lord? Oh no, it was Maxwell Lord, wasn't it?"

Tommy finally managed to speak. "I... huh?"

"Oh god, not Maxwell Lord! You bastard!" Power Girl looked like she might cry. "I can't believe you'd work for that slime."

"I don't-" Tommy began.

"Oh, don't try to justify yourself," Power Girl snapped. "You're scum. But you've beaten me. Oh God, the humiliation! I can't let anyone know my secret. What do you want from me? I'll do anything for you to not reveal my secret. What do you want? Money? Power?"

Tommy was hopelessly confused. He didn't even know where to begin. "I don't want any of that!" He said, flabbergasted. As he said it, he unconsciously adjusted himself in his suit pants.

Power Girl's eyes opened wide with horror as she stared at his dick. "You.. you want me to pleasure you? You sick fuck! You discovered my secret just so you could force me to debase myself in some sort of sick, twisted fantasy of yours?"

Tommy began to speak and then stopped. He had finally started to think. "I... yes?"

Power Girl dropped to her knees, her head facing the ground in defeat. "You want to violate my mouth, use me in whatever way you see fit, no matter how badly I beg you to stop?"

Tommy considered it. "Uh... sure."

"You want to pull my hair, make me your whore, cover me with your cu-"

"Yes yes, I want to do all of that," Tommy said, cutting her off. His dick was rock hard and he wanted to get on with it.

Power Girl's lip quivered and she slowly removed her gloves. She tossed them onto her work attire. Tommy came closer, his dick pressed tight against his suit pants. Power Girl reached up and grabbed at his belt, quickly undoing it. She undid his trousers and slid them down to his knees, taking his underwear along with it.

His dick stood at attention, quivering slightly in the breeze on top of the roof. Tommy glanced around; they were on the highest building in the area. He wondered if Power Girl had planned it that way.

Power Girl was on her knees, just a foot away from Tommy's cock. She opened her mouth slightly, her tongue resting on the edge of her bottom lip. She looked up at Tommy with hate in her eyes. Her mouth moved closer to his dick, now just an inch from his cock. Tommy was desperate for her to start blowing him.

Power Girl suddenly jerked her head away. "I can't do it!" She shouted. "I won't let you dominate me like this. You'd have to take me by force somehow to get me to suck your cock."

Tommy looked down sadly. 'Wait, is she not going to suck my dick?' He thought. He thought it was impossible for him to be sadder than he already was but somehow...

Power Girl looked at him impatiently. "I SAID you'd have to take me by force somehow."

It clicked in Tommy's head. "Oh, shit, got it. Uh... I'm going to get what I want from you, Power Girl, one way or the other!" Tommy grabbed Power Girl by the head and moved her towards his dick. She yelped and opened her mouth wide. Tommy's dick slid easily inside.

Tommy groaned. Power Girl took his entire dick in her mouth on the first push, lowering herself to the ground so that Tommy's dick could slide deep down her throat. Tommy held her head in place and began to pump his dick in her mouth. He did it slowly, pulling his dick out of her mouth so that the bottom of his head rested on her tongue. Then he slid it slowly all the way into her mouth, her nostrils getting a healthy dose of his pubic hair as his entire massive cock filled her mouth.

Tommy pulled her closer to him so that she dropped to her hands and knees. He craned her neck high and pumped his cock down into it. He began pumping faster, fucking her throat. Power Girl sounded like she was gurgling as Tommy's dick violated her. His hands were full of her blonde hair and he gripped it tightly, pulling at it as he brought his dick out of her mouth.

Tommy rammed his dick down Power Girl's throat and held it there, causing Power Girl's eyes to strain. She coughed slightly on his dick but otherwise her super throat took him without too much trouble.

Tommy pulled his dick from her mouth. Power Girl tried to regain her breath and looked at Tommy from her knees, her eyes tearing up.

"You bastard," She said breathlessly. "I can't believe you're violating me like this. Down on my knees, completely helpless, at the mercy of a villain like you..." Tommy noticed that Power Girl's nipples were hard. She was really into this.

"Stick out your tongue," Tommy ordered. Power Girl did it immediately. Tommy slapped his cock against Power Girl's tongue multiple times. She affected a high yelp as his meaty cock slapped her. Then he grabbed his dick and started jerking it, bringing his dick above her and sticking his balls in her face. She sucked on them greedily, popping one ball and then the other in her mouth. She sucked Tommy with a ferocity that he had never experienced before; he thought he might burst. He could feel his balls become wet with her spit.

Tommy stopped jerking his cock and let it go, his wet dick falling onto Power Girl's forehead. He dragged it down her face, her saliva creating a trail down her forehead and nose. Tommy stopped his dick and rubbed it against her lips, bits of precum sticking to them. She opened her mouth and Tommy put his dick back into her warm mouth.

"That's it, you little whore, suck my evil cock," Tommy said, trying to get into the scenario. It wasn't very hard to do so. Power Girl moaned on his dick in response. Tommy saw a hand of hers fall between her legs. She started masturbating as she sucked Tommy's dick.

"You like being my fuck toy? I think you do," Tommy told Power Girl. She shook her head no but began working her hand faster on her pussy. Tommy grabbed Power Girl's head and began fucking her mouth once again, faster than before. His cock pounded the back of her throat.

"I'm in complete control of you, Power Girl. You're mine to do with however I want. I own you," Tommy said, roughly fucking Power Girl's face. She was moaning loudly now, her mouth open around Tommy's cock. Her tongue was out, licking Tommy's balls as his dick entered her. As Tommy looked down, he could see tears running down her face.

"Cum while you suck my dick, whore. I know you want to. You're no longer Power Girl, now you're my Power Slut-" as Tommy said that Power Girl began to cum. She screamed on his dick, sending powerful vibrations up Tommy's spine. Power Girl rocked her body back and forth as she came, each time throwing herself onto Tommy's dick. Tommy tried to hold her head on his cock but she easily moved; Tommy had almost forgotten that Power Girl could easily outmuscle him with barely a thought.

Power Girl calmed down, her hand coming out from between her legs. Tommy pulled his dick out of her mouth.

"Suck on your fingers," He ordered. Power Girl looked at him, surprised. Tommy thought she'd break character for a moment but she compliantly stuck her fingers deep in her mouth, never breaking eye contact. She closed her mouth around her fingers, sucking them deeply. She slowly brought them out of her mouth.

"What's your name?" Tommy asked her.

"Power G... Power Slut," Power Girl said. She slumped, acting defeated.

"Good," Tommy said. "Now bring out those tits for me."

Power Girl looked up, alarmed. "Please, anything but my tits! They're so big and sensitive..."

"Do it now!" Tommy demanded Power Girl looked at him sadly and reluctantly tore at the hole in her suit, her giant tits falling out heavily. Tommy sucked in between his teeth.

Now that Tommy finally got a good look at Power Girl's breasts (not a quick glimpse as she tried to cover herself), Tommy was able to say for sure that they were, in fact, the best breasts in the entire world. They were giant, soft, and yet still firm enough to stay buoyant without a bra. 'Must be that Kryptonian DNA,' Tommy thought, thinking back to Super Girl's amazing breasts.

Tommy reached down and grabbed both of Power Girl's breasts firmly in his hands. She spilled out of his grasp, her breasts far too large for one of his hands. He kneaded her breasts with his hands. Power Girl winced but thrust her chest forward, giving him a better grip. Tommy pulled roughly, causing Power Girl to yelp.

"Oh God, I hope you don't fuck my big sensitive tits!" Power Girl yelled. Tommy took the hint and released her breasts, one hand shooting to his cock. He started stroking himself and laid his dick between her tits.

"Spit," He ordered. Power Girl opened her mouth to protest but instead let her tongue fall out of her mouth, bringing with it a long trail of drool. It fell slowly, landing on the head of Tommy's dick. From there it fell down his shaft, moistening between her tits.

Tommy mushed Power Girl's tits together and began to thrust his dick between them. They were so big that he had trouble getting a grip; he kept having to stop to grab a bigger handful of her tits before he could start titfucking her again.

Power Girl saw that Tommy was struggling and helped by bringing her own hands up around her breasts. She clamped them around Tommy's dick and he instantly felt her pillowy tits surround his entire dick. He grabbed Power Girl's shoulders and began fucking her tits furiously.

Tommy thrusted hard, the head of his dick emerging from between Power Girl's tits every time he pushed. Other than that it disappeared, lost inside her massive breasts. Power Girl supplied more spit to Tommy's dick and he found himself thrusting easily, his dick getting hot from friction and from being close to cumming.

"Please, sir," Power Girl begged, "Don't cum on my tits. I couldn't take that humiliation. I'm begging you, leave me just that little dignity."

Tommy thrusted himself harder, rolling onto the balls of his feet every time he thrusted. Power Girl spoke again.

12