Let's Be Batman Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy's cock suddenly erupted, flinging cum onto the side of Talia Al Ghul's face. She closed her eyes tightly as a thick rope of Tommy's semen stuck to the side of her face. Tommy tried to pull his cock down and away as his knees almost buckled from the strength of his orgasm. As he pulled away, his cock spurted semen onto Talia's jacket. Tommy finally turned to the side, the last of his cum falling onto the cobblestones below.

The room was deathly silent. Talia hadn't moved since Tommy had started cumming, her head still turned to the side and her eyes shut. Slowly she opened them, her left eye just barely because of the string of cum that was covering it. With remarkable calm, she called out.

"Towel," She said with a measured voice. In a flash an assassin was by her side, softly wiping the cum off her face and jacket. The cum left a discoloration where it had landed. Tommy winced. The assassin quickly unzipped Talia's jacket and removed it, running to a side door. The assassins stationed there quickly moved to the side. Talia was still on the floor, now sitting on the ground with only a thin cammie shirt covering her breasts. Tommy noticed that her nipples were hard.

But he had bigger concerns on his mind at that moment. Blustering, Tommy began to apologize. "I'm sorry, I guess I was a little too excited from Shi-"

Talia cut him off by holding up her hand. She quickly turned her head and glared at Tommy.

"You idiot," She said, her voice finally sounding angry, "How are we supposed to... now we can't... you idiot!"

Tommy was getting concerned. The only thing that was keeping him alive was that cum. Now that he had ruined their little ceremony, there was no point in keeping him around.

Talia quickly snapped her fingers and spoke. "Jar!" She yelled. Again, an assassin was by her side in moments, holding a medium-sized ceramic jug. Talia grabbed it and walked to the pit, dipping the container into the glowing green water. She stomped over to Tommy and presented it to his groin.

"Dip yourself into this," She demanded. Tommy hesitated.

"I thought this stuff didn't work...?" He asked tentatively.

"It won't work on my father but it'll work on you. Parts of you," She corrected herself. "Now dip yourself into this. We need to finish the ceremony."

Tommy took his softening cock in his hand and gingerly dropped it into the strange liquid. He made a high-pitched noise. The Lazarus Pit was surprisingly cold. Tommy's junk disappeared into the murky liquid and it began to steam. Talia reached in and felt at it; when she was satisfied, she pulled Tommy's dick out. Tommy was amazed.

"It's hard again," He muttered in disbelief.

"The pit brings things back from the dead," Talia told him. She handed the jug to an assassin and faced Tommy.

"We are going to try this again. And if you cum on me I swear I will hang you from Gotham City Hall," She said menacingly. Then, she removed her top. Tommy stared at her breasts. They were modest but they had great shape and were very perky. Her nipples were large and indeed hard. Tommy's erection twitched.

Talia dropped back down to her knees and reached towards Tommy's dick. He pulled away from her hand.

"Actually," Tommy said, taking a risk, "I'd think I'd like to fuck you."

Talia stared at Tommy. She clucked her tongue disapprovingly and whispered, "Fine." Talia called for a mattress. Instantly, two assassins came running in with a small twin mattress.

'Where the fuck are they keeping all this stuff?' Tommy wondered.

After the assassins had laid the mattress on the ground, Talia laid on it. Her head was facing the center of the room, her feet just inches from the Lazarus Pit. She undid the buttons on her skintight leather pants and tried to tug them down. They didn't budge. She jerked hard on them, lifting her ass into the air to shimmy them off. They still didn't move. Tommy moved onto the mattress to help

"Do you want help or-"

"I can do it!" Talia snapped at him. She pushed and pushed but her pants were just too tight. Tommy had enough and grabbed Talia's pants by her hips; he roughly tugged at them, pulling them down to her the middle of her thighs. Talia yelped in surprise. Tommy kept her leather pants on, forcing her legs tightly together. He lifted her legs and rested them on her shoulder.

"Just so you know," Talia whispered from her back so that no one else could hear, "You're not half the man Bruce is."

Tommy positioned his cock at the entrance of Talia's pussy. "I know. But I'm twice the man he is where it counts." He roughly pushed his dick inside Talia.

Talia screamed from her throat, pushing her head deep into the mattress. Tommy grabbed her legs tightly and lifted her butt in the air, giving a better angle inside her. He pushed as hard as he could with his hips and was surprised to find that he could enter Talia even with her legs pushed tightly together that he could enter her. There was a certain satisfaction in the fact that, through all of Talia's bluster, she was incredibly wet.

Talia kept whispering "Oh my God," over and over, her hands clutching the side of the small mattress to keep her in place. Tommy had his knees spread wide so that he could get low enough to enter Talia and he was fucking her with abandon, his hips soon slapping against Talia's ass as he hollowed out her insides.

As Tommy fucked the head of the league of Assassins, he glanced up and saw that her loyal followers were enjoying the show. Their once rigid posture had become more relaxed. Several of the ninjas had dipped their hands into their pants and were moaning softly. Tommy looked to Lady Shiva but she was standing with complete control over herself. She was, however, watching Tommy pound Talia with great interest.

Tommy grabbed Talia's legs and pushed them to the side, dropping them to the mattress so that Talia's hips were sidewise to him now. Her upper body remained facing him, her perfectly-shaped tits bouncing as he shoved himself inside her. Tommy leaned forward, his hands in fists against the mattress, and he began to pumpt.

"Ungh," Talia groaned in a low monotone. She groaned again and again in a rhythm with Tommy's thrusts, her bronze skin reflecting in the candlelight. Tommy gritted his teeth and started slamming himself inside Talia, his hips hitting heavily against her round ass cheek. He fucked her without regard for her pleasure; Talia only wanted Tommy's cum so that's all he was going to care about. Nevertheless, Talia seemed to be enjoying herself.

Tommy pulled himself out of Talia, causing her to whimper softly. He grabbed her hips and flipped her over, her face pressed against the mattress and her wonderful ass lifted high in the air. Her legs still pressed together by her pants, Tommy marveled at how her ass looked. It sat up invitingly in front of him, her wet pussy beckoning to him just underneath. Tommy spanked her ass once, hard, causing Talia to yelp. He grabbed her ass and entered her from behind.

Tommy fucked slowly at first, thrusting in long strokes. He admired the way her ass rippled as his hips bounced against it. Talia was still lowly groaning, her face buried into the mattress. Tommy spanked her again, and Talia groaned louder.

"Cum on my cock," Tommy ordered. Talia's hand instantly flew underneath herself, working her pussy. Tommy grabbed Talia's ass firmly with both hands and started furiously pumping his cock inside her.

A loud moan from the other side of the chamber got Tommy's attention; he noticed with wonder that any discipline had completely broken down in the chamber now. Ninjas were openly masturbating to Tommy & Talia: some were rubbing their mounds, others were using the hilts of their swords as dildos, and even more had paired off and were eating each other. Numerous 69's were forming around the chamber. The lone woman who had kept her composure was Lady Shiva.

"Jesus Christ," Tommy muttered under his breath. Talia caught his attention once more by cumming. She lifted her hips high, Tommy having to lift his own hips to stay inside her, before collapsing to the ground as the orgasm flowed through her body. Talia shook and cried out, her voice blending into the other orgasms that were simultaneously occurring. Tommy's hands on her hips were the only thing holding her up and he made her scream by roughly fucking her tender pussy.

Tommy could feel his own orgasm building and building. He was surprsied to find that it seemed just as intense as before; apparently that pit really did bring things back from the dead. He suddenly began to worry. He didn't want to stop fucking Talia but at the same time he knew he was going to somehow have to stand up, turn around, and ejaculate into the pit. He didn't know if he could make it.

A hand suddenly touched Tommy's shoulder, easing his concerns. Lady Shiva looked down at him, a small smile on her lips. She reached down and pulled Tommy's hips back, pulling him out of Talia. His cock was red and raging. She guided him upwards and spun him around, directing him to the pit. She was standing behind him.

"To the honor of Ra's Al Ghul," She said as she began to jerk Tommy's cock. He began to cum almost instantly, groaning deeply as he found his 2nd release in 15 minutes. Huge loads shot from his cock and landed into the green liquid. It landed with a "tsst" as it seemed to boil. Tommy sighed heavily and almost lost his balance as he took a step backwards, his dick drained once more.

Lady Shiva shook Tommy's cock once, flicking out the last drop of semen from his dick. She carefully tucked it back into his suit and adjusted him, making him once again look just like the Caped Crusader. She patted his dick appreciatively, thanking it for doing its job.

Tommy turned. Talia had collapsed to her side on the mattress, apparently asleep. Tommy smiled slightly at that. The rest of the League of Assassins was lying on the cold floor, their bodies intertwined with one another in passion. Tommy turned back towards Shiva.

"So... am I good?" He asked tentatively.

"Yes," Shiva replied. "You have upheld your end of the deal. The League of Assassins thanks you for your service." It was hard for Tommy to hear her over the sounds of the assassins around him.

"So I can leave?" He asked.

Shiva nodded. "Absolutely. We will honor our oath not to reveal your secret to anyone. Of course," Shiva took a step towards Tommy, "We can not allow you to reveal our secret lair to anyone. She pinched his neck again, causing him to instantly go unconscious.

...Well, not quite instantly. Tommy hit the ground and had a few seconds of consciousness, blinded as he was by the pain. In those few seconds, he was just barely able to register that the Lazarus Pit had started boiling.

12