Let's Be Batman Pt. 25

Story Info
Batman and Huntress don't quite see eye-to-eye.
2.6k words
4.49
21k
14
2

Part 25 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If there was one thing Tommy had learned in the months he had been Batman, it was that gangsters were, in their hearts, cowards.

The guy he was currently holding up against the wall, for example. Tommy had been tracking him for an hour and had attacked him when his guard was down. Tommy had hit them right as they were leaving a pool hall, ostensibly picking up collections for their boss. His two bodyguards were easily dispatched and the man had cowered against the wall of the pool hall, begging for mercy. He had dropped a dime on his boss before Tommy had even opened his mouth.

"Please don't hurt me! I'll tell you where Great White Shark is if you just don't hurt me!" the mobster yelled, his hands covering his face. Tommy paused, loosening his grip on the man's coat.

"Where?" Tommy asked harshly. Great White Shark had been competing for the turf left by the recently departed Penguin and Tommy was eager to take him down. He knew Great White Shark had been encroaching on his old neighborhood.

"You gotta give me assurances," The mobster spoke. Tommy was amazed that the man was suddenly dictating terms to him. The guy was pretty slick. "I walk away from here and you take Shark down so he doesn't get to me."

"Let me worry about him," Tommy replied, "You worry about walking at all." Tommy stamped on the man's foot with his boot, causing him to cry out in pain.

"Ah, fuck! Okay, okay, I'll tell you. The Great White Shark is going to be at the-" The man's words were suddenly cut short. Tommy ducked as he heard the whiz of an arrow fly by him and strike the man in the throat. The man's last words were a gurgle.

Tommy wheeled around and searched for the source of the arrow. On top of the roof across the street, he glimpsed a woman in purple. She was running across the roof with remarkable speed. Tommy took after her.

Tommy ran parallel with the woman, her on the rooftops and him on the ground. She hit a taller building that required her to use the fire escape; Tommy got ahead by using his grappling hook to get to the top of the roof. He was waiting for her when she reached the top.

"What the hell is wrong with you???" Tommy shouted. He knew who the woman was. Bruce had left a short dossier on her right before he left detailing the rise of this new vigilante. It read, in full:

"Huntress. Mobster's daughter, avenging murder of family. Violent, unpredictable, dangerous. Not recruitable. Recommend capture and incarceration."

If the woman was startled by Tommy's shout she did not show it. She stood confidently, almost relaxing against the top bars of the fire escape. Huntress was tall and beautiful, her olive skin reflecting in the moonlight. She had full lips and dark eyes, her domino mask covering most everything else. It went up in points, holding back her thick black hair. Her hair was long and disappeared behind the flowing black cape that adorned her back. Her costume was a one-piece that had a cut-out on her stomach, exposing her tight abs. Large breasts stretched the fabric covering them. Her legs were exposed from the bottom of her suit to the tops of her thighs, giving just a glimpse at how tanned and toned they were.

Tommy was taken aback by how much skin Huntress was showing; he figured that it helped in throwing off her opponents, much like it was throwing him off now. He tried not to notice how hot she was and focus on his anger.

"I was just saving you some time," She said to Batman, casually adjusting her gloves. "That guy was going to keep doing what he was doing, keep hurting people, and you were just going to let him go."

"He was going to give me information on Great White Shark. I could have put him out of business," Tommy scolded her. He was surprised he was so angry; a few months ago he didn't think he would have cared. But he knew now how important his job was and he hated to see someone treat it so carelessly.

"So what?" Huntress replied. She walked towards Tommy now, one leg in front of the other. She was very seductive. "His mob lawyers will have him out immediately. Even if you put him away long-term, he'll arrange to get sent to Arkham and either run things from inside or break out. There's only one way to treat these animals." Huntress held up her crossbow.

"We don't kill in Gotham City," Tommy replied, standing tall. He was weighing his options. Clearly Huntress needed to be either put down or taught a lesson.

Huntress laughed. "You of all people shouldn't be talking to me about the rights and wrongs of killing. Did you think no one would find out about the Joker?" The Huntress asked. Tommy's ears burned. "No one's seen him and everyone says you killed him."

Tommy tried to talk but couldn't think of anything to say. He was angry. Huntress seemed to revel in it. She spoke again.

"I guess only you're allowed to make the decision on when it's okay to kill," She said. She was close to Tommy now, lording over him. He wished very badly to shut her up. "Or maybe it's only okay when one of your little pets does something stupid and gets herself in trouble."

Tommy blinked hard. How did she know about Barbara? "What did you say...?"

Huntress smiled widely, knowing she had hit the mark. "What happened, Batman? Did Batgirl try to stop Joker by herself? Or maybe she was tired of rolling with a limpdick and wanted a piece of the Joker's gun?"

"Shut up!" Tommy yelled, grabbing Huntress by the arms. She struggled to be let go, dropping her crossobw as she did so. Her words were acid.

"What, are you going to kill me too? Anything to cover up for your precious Batgirl!" Huntress almost seemed to be enjoying this. She was right, Tommy wanted to kill her. As she pushed up against him, he realized that he wanted to do so many things to her. He did the first thing he could think of; he spun her around and spanked her through her cape, smacking her firm ass hard with his gloved hand.

Huntress yelped in surprise and stopped struggling. She turned back around and spoke.

"Did you just... spank me?" She asked in disbelief. Tommy suddenly felt shame, as it wasn't the most mature thing to do. He struggled for a response when Huntress suddenly reached around and spanked him in return. He barely felt it through his armor but was surprised nonetheless.

"Hey, don't do that!" He yelled out.

"You did it first!" Huntress retorted. Tommy noticed that her cheeks were red. (Her face cheeks. Her other cheeks were probably red too.)

Tommy grabbed her again, this time lifting her cape with one arm as he brought his hand done with the other. Huntress yelped again as Tommy's hand hit her ass cheek only partially covered by her small costume. The echo of the spank reverberated in the night air.

Huntress and Tommy began to wrestle, struggling to smack each other's asses. Tommy managed to grab both of Huntress's arms and pinned them to her side. She looked at him with anger in her eyes and then did something surprising; she kissed him. She kissed him roughly, her tongue forcing his mouth open and probing him. Tommy's eyes went wide and he pulled his head back. He looked at Huntress, who looked back at him with something different in her eyes. They looked at each other for a moment.

Tommy threw his lips into hers. Huntress laughed into his mouth as Tommy kissed her savagely, their tongues intertwined. Both of their hands were groping each other's bodies. Tommy ripped Huntress's cape off, throwing it to the ground and his hands gripped her ass. Huntress quickly found Tommy's cock and started stroking it through the Batsuit.

Neither of them spoke. They grunted and gasped, moaned and groaned, but they didn't speak. Tommy gripped Huntress by the back of her hair and kicked the back of her knees out from under her, dropping her to her knees. He reached into his Batsuit and pulled out his cock. Huntress smiled and licked her lips seductively. With force Tommy pushed his dick past Huntress's lips and began to fuck her face.

Tommy wasn't gentle. He thrusted hard with his hips, forcing the head of his cock against the back of Huntress's throat. Her mouth filled with saliva as Tommy's cock pounded it, some of it dripping out of her mouth and down her chin. She breathed audibly through her nose and a "glug" came out of her mouth every time Tommy pushed his dick against her tonsils. Tommy noticed that she was furiously working her clit with one hand, her other hand pressed against his thigh.

Tommy had two fistfuls of Huntress's jet black hair, holding her in place so he could fuck her mouth. He shoved his dick in and held it there, causing Huntress's eyes to well up with tears. He groaned loudly as he felt her throat muscles convulse on the head of his dick.

Suddenly, Tommy was thrown from his feet. Huntress had cut his legs out from under him, sending his dick out of her mouth and his back to the rooftop. She lunged on top of him, her pussy next to his face. She pulled her suit to the side, exposing her flaring lips, and pressed down onto his mouth.

Tommy found himself with a mouth full of pussy. Huntress grabbed the points of his cowl and lifted his head up and into her pussy, burying him in it. Tommy struggled to work his tongue inside Huntress's lips, managing to find himself with his tongue against her clit. He mashed his tongue flat against it, sliding it up and down. Huntress moaned harshly and pushed Tommy closer to her pussy.

"Oh my fucking God," Huntress said with no regard if anyone could hear her. Tommy wondered where exactly they were; he had chased her without taking in his surroundings. As he wondered such matters he started stroking his dick with one hand. With his other he reached up and smacked Huntress's ass, causing her to jump. He took a deep breath of air.

"You fucker," Huntress responded. She rolled, taking Tommy's head with her. She ended up on her back with Tommy's head on top of her, still buried in her snatch. Huntress wrapped her legs around his head in a triangle, forcing his head deep in her pussy. She screamed.

Tommy had a little more freedom now and he used it to the best of his ability, moving his tongue in quick flicks over Huntress's clit. His hand reached up around her triangle hold and rested on Huntress's firm stomach; he could feel her abs tighten rhythmically as she strained from the sensation his mouth was giving her.

"Eat my pussy, you cunt," Huntress groaned at Tommy. He didn't reply. He didn't think anything. He simply worked his tongue like a piston on her clit.

Tommy could feel Huntress starting to tense up. Her legs relaxed their grip on his head and began to stretch out wide; Tommy could feel them shaking against his head. Her voice got higher and higher pitch until she suddenly growled lowly, almost forcing out an orgasm. Tommy's lips were flooded wither her juices as Huntress came. She thrashed on the ground, pumping her pussy into Tommy's face. Her legs were splayed out now, completely to the side. Tommy took the opening.

"Wha...?" Huntress struggled to say through her orgasm as she felt Tommy's tongue come away from her pussy. She yelled louder when she felt the head of his dick replace it. Tommy had quickly moved himself up; he put both hands on Huntress's shoulders, pinning her down, and thrust himself inside her.

"Take my cock, you fucking slut," Tommy grunted at her, burying himself in her pussy. He slid in easily thanks to her earlier orgasm and Tommy found himself to his hilt by his 2nd thrust. He was holding himself up with his hands, thrusting fully, his long cock almost completely exiting Huntress before he thrusted completely inside her. His hips hit hers and she groaned loudly.

Huntress looked at Tommy, her spirit unbroken. "Isn't it good to be bad, Batman?" She asked him. Tommy responded by pushing himself completely inside her and holding himself there, causing her to shout and lift her hips. He gave her 3 quick thrusts, his hips slapping hers each time, before he went back to his long thrusts.

"Shut up," Tommy told her for the second time in a night, his dick feeling very hot inside Huntress's wet pussy. He thrust himself hard, dropping himself down to his elbows so he had a better angle inside her.

As he did he released Huntress's shoulders and she took the opportunity to roll herself, ending up on top of Tommy. She laughed in triumph and began working her hips on his cock, her body draped over Tommy's. He reached up and groped one of her large breasts through her suit, causing her to gasp.

Tommy tried to roll her over but Huntress blocked him. He pushed again and she blocked but this time Tommy outmuscled her. They ended up on their sides, Tommy's legs inside of hers. He propped himself up on an elbow and began working his hips. Huntress pumped hers as best she could and they fucked each other, each trying to thrust harder than the other. Their faces were closed and they didn't break eye contact.

"You asshole," Huntress spat at Batman through her teeth.

"You whore," He replied, his hand shooting to her ass. He spanked her and felt her shudder in response. Huntress was going to cum again.

Tommy suddenly realized that he was going to cum, too. They both struggled to keep in their orgasms, refusing to let their opponent win. They both grunted and groaned, throwing their hips together, when finally they began to cum at the same time. It was Huntress who balked first, pushing herself off Tommy's dick and rolling onto her back. Her hand found her clit and she roared her orgasm's arrival.

Tommy scrambled to his knees and quickly straddled Huntress. The first wave of cum shot out of his dick right as he tilted it upwards, his cum flying in an arc and landing between Huntress's breasts. She smiled and moaned loudly as she felt his cum land on her suit. Tommy's cum landed in streams, covering Huntress's chest. He groaned with every spurt, his voice intertwining with Huntress's and floating through the night. The last spurts of Tommy's cum landed on Huntress's exposed stomach. It flowed into her ab lines as she breathed, a small amount pooling in her belly button.

They both stayed there for a while, struggling to catch their breath. Tommy held his dick in his hand as it softened, tired from a long night's work. Huntress had her eyes closed, lazily running her finger through the cum on her stomach. She opened her eyes and spoke lethargically.

"Looks like the Big Bad Bat isn't the paragon of virtue everyone thinks he is," She said, smiling slyly.

Tommy suddenly felt disgusted. He thought he could teach Huntress a lesson but the truth was that she wanted this. He realized that killing and fucking were the same thing for her.

"Get out of Gotham," He said finally.

Huntress laughed in response. "I can't," She replied. "I just got some friends to come team up with me here. But I'll tell you what: you keep giving me that Batcock of yours and I won't kill so much as a fly."

Tommy sighed. He looked at Huntress's cum-soaked body and knew what his answer was going to be.