Let's Be Batman Pt. 30

Story Info
Mary Marvel needs help dealing with Mr. Mxyzptlk.
4.7k words
4.61
21.2k
19
1

Part 30 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy lied in a bed at Wayne Manor, watching Black Canary get dressed. He loved watching her get dressed.

First she'd slide on her fishnet stockings, one long leg at a time, pulling them up to her waist. He loved the way they'd stretch over her ass, each nylon square turning into a circle as they stretched against her skin. Then her bustier would come next, the tight leather crackling as it hugged her luxurious frame. She'd usually turn around and ask Tommy to zip up her back, her dark eyes looking at him through her fallen hair.

Canary's small leather jacket would come next. Tommy wasn't quite sure why she wore it, seeing as it barely covered anything, but he wasn't going to complain with the way it highlighted her ass. The gloves came on, Canary pushing down between her fingers one at a time. Finally, she affixed her blonde wig on to her head and tied it down.

"How do I look?" She asked, turning and facing Tommy.

"Beautiful," He replied. She smiled and came over to kiss him; he tried to pull her into bed.

"C'mon, I need to go," She said, laughing. "I'm running down that lead on Hellhound, remember?"

"Okay, okay," Tommy replied. He released her and she bounded towards the door. As she reached the door frame she turned and looked at him.

"See you tomorrow morning at the Clocktower?" Canary asked seductively.

"Yep," Tommy said.

"Good," She replied. "Don't be late. I have a surprise for you."

Tommy's eyebrows arched. "Oh yeah? What is it?"

Canary smiled at him and exited through the door.

***

'I am not going to fuck anyone tonight.'

Tommy repeated that through his head over and over again. He liked Black Canary, he liked her a lot, and he wanted to treat their relationship like a real one. No more fuck sessions, no more "punishing" evildoers, Tommy was going to walk the straight & narrow.

He was doing that now, literally; Tommy was walking up the cable connecting two supports on a bridge. The spot was a known hangout for assassins in town on a job and Tommy was curious to see if there was anyone there right now. He walked cautiously, trying not to notice how high he was, before he finally reached the top of the long bridge support. He quickly fell onto solid ground and searched for the opening, normally there to provide a respite for workers. He discovered the nook and stepped inside.

Tommy peered the area, searching for signs of habitation. He discovered a few; a warm bedroll, a upturned bottle of some liquid, a few scattered energy bar wrappers. Tommy examined the bottle, seeing what exactly it contained. He scanned the name on the bottle and sent it to the Batcomputer. It came back buzzing with the name of a poison, found naturally in frogs in South America.

'Hmm...' Tommy thought. 'Assassins, South America... oh shit...'

"Ooh, Batman," Tommy heard a voice say behind him. He turned and there, in the doorway, was Copperhead. She looked much the same, her incarceration and subsequent breakout doing nothing to hurt her body. She was still long and stacked, still clad in a thin brown vest and tight leather pants. She smiled and leaned against the door frame.

"I remember you saying something the last time we met," She continued. "Something about not being so nice to me the next time we met. I hope you meant that."

Tommy gulped. "Look, normally I'd love to show you a thing or two but I can't right now."

Copperhead mocked a pout. "Aww," She said mockingly, "Are you afraid of me, pendejo? Here, I'll even let you tie me up." She undid the buttons on her vest, freeing her taut breasts, and wrapped her arms behind her back around the vest. "See?"

Tommy sighed. "I'm sorry," He said sincerely (he really was sorry), "But I really can't." Tommy forlornly pulled out an electric batarang. Copperhead's eyes went wide as Tommy flicked it at her; it hit her in the stomach and shocked her, sending her convulsing to the floor. Tommy walked over and put her vest back on her, touching her tits only once. He hogtied her and radioed in a call to the police.

***

'Good for me,' Tommy said as he flew from the top of the bridge back into Downtown Gotham. He was proud of himself; he had faced a villain that wanted to fuck him and had held chaste. No matter how dirty the sex between him and Copperhead, Tommy thought, it would not have been worth hurting Dinah.

'Even if Copperhead had wanted me to tie her up and facefuck her and fuck her in the ass again,' Tommy thought. 'Even if she probably would have let me use her body in whatever way I wanted... even if she was a gymnast and would have contorted her body in ways I never thought possible... even if-'

Tommy's train of thought was cut short by the sudden realization that he was gliding too low. He wasn't going to quite make it back to Gotham; he was going directly into a sewer drain. Tommy dropped his cape in panic, sending him careening into the sewer. He landed with a splash in the sewer water. Scrambling to his feet, he swore and looked for a way out. He could see a dimmer of light up ahead and began to walk towards it.

As Tommy reached an intersection in the pipes, he suddenly heard a faint noise off to his right. It sounded like... laughing, he thought. Tommy peered into the dark tunnel as his night vision clicked on. He suddenly became aware that there was someone standing maybe 15 feet away from him. It looked like...

"The Joker?!" Tommy shouted in surprise, grabbing for a batarang. The laughter became louder and Tommy realized it was a woman's laugh. He tensed up again before recognizing that it wasn't Harley's; she didn't dress like the Joker, anyways. No, this was someone different. As the figure walked closer and into the light, Tommy was finally able to get a look at her.

She was tall and thin, dangerously thin, and was wearing barely nothing to cover her pale white skin. She wore a flimsy skirt and a tiny top with little else. She had flame red hair that stuck up high into the air. Tommy crinkled his nose.

"Why hello there, Batman!" The girl yelled out. She came closer to him. Tommy tried to make out what was on her face; it looked like some sort of mask.

"Allow me to introduce myself," The girl continued, "I'm Duela Dent! But you can call me The Joker's Daughter!" The girl bowed.

"Uh... hi?" Tommy replied uncertainly. He guessed that this transient had some sort of mental disorder or something like that. Whatever it was, he wanted no part of her.

"Now let's commence with the pleasantries and fuck!" The Joker's Daughter said suddenly.

"...Excuse me?" Tommy asked.

"C'mon, don't you want to fuck me? I'm The Joker's Daughter!" She yelled again. She turned and bent over, showing Tommy that she wasn't wearing any underwear. He shielded his eyes.

"We just met a few seconds ago, why would we suddenly start having sex?" Tommy asked.

The Joker's Daughter turned and looked at him quizzically. "Why, have you never done that before?"

Tommy thought; he had actually been doing that a lot lately.

"...Still, I'm not even a little bit interested," Tommy said, repulsed. He looked to the exit to the sewer.

"But I'm so wacky, don't you love it!" The Joker's Daughter continued. "And I'm wearing your favorite face!"

"My favorite face...?" Tommy muttered. He looked closer at the girl and realized that what he thought was a mask was...

"Oh my God, are you wearing someone else's face?!" Tommy cried out.

The girl nodded.

"Jesus fuck, get away from me!" Tommy yelled out as he ran towards the ladder that would get him out of the sewer. He heard the footsteps of The Joker's Daughter behind him and ran faster. He jumped and caught the ladder about halfway up, scrambling. He managed to uproot the sewer with his shoulder and was halfway out when he felt the girl tugging on his leg.

"Let me go!" He shouted.

"I'll let you cum on my face!" The girl shouted back. "Well, not my face but-"

"Gah!" Tommy screamed in disgust. He kicked something that freed his other leg and hurriedly lifted it up and out of the sewer. He turned back around and moved the manhole back into place. Breathing heavily, he lied on the sidewalk to catch his breath. His eyes were closed, trying to process whatever the hell had just happened. Suddenly, Tommy heard a meek voice call to him.

"Excuse me, Mr... Batman?"

Tommy opened his eyes and looked for the source. He was surprised to see it came from a young woman who probably had no business being here in this part of town late at night. She wore her brown hair back in a ponytail and glasses perched on her nose. A frumpy "Fawcett City University" sweat shirt and baggy jeans covered her body. She was kind of cute, Tommy thought, in that sort of church-y type of way.

Tommy lifted himself off the ground and looked the girl over. "What can I help you with, miss?" Tommy asked in his most serious voice.

"Um..." The girl said nervously. "I kind of have a problem that I think only you can help me with."

Tommy looked at her suspiciously. "What's that?" He asked. He prayed she didn't say "fucking."

"Someone is following me," She said. "Or some... thing. I don't really know what it is."

Tommy looked around. "Who? Is it some pervert? Has he threatened you?"

The girl's cheeks reddened. "Oh dear, no! Nothing lewd. Just strange things keep happening to me. This morning in my Chem 101 class, something caused my teacher's pants to disappear in the middle of class! And later, the entire football team was transported into my dorm room! Finally, the thing transported me here in the blink of an eye! Oh Batman, I don't know what to do!" The girl bit her nails nervously.

Tommy legitimately felt sorry for her. He didn't understand why some nefarious person would come after a random person like this.

"How can I help?" Tommy asked. He was ready to do anything to help the poor girl.

"I'm... I'm not sure," The girl said. "I came to you because my brother Billy told me that you were the smartest superhero in the world. If anyone can help me it has to be you!"

Tommy tried to act modest. "Well I am pretty great, so... do you have any idea who this being is?"

The girl shook her head. "No, he never told me his name. He did speak to me once, though. He told me he'd continue to pester me until my face turns white. Do you know what that means?"

"Face turns white..." Tommy thought and thought. "Like until you get really scared?"

The girl's eyes widened in delight. "Oh, maybe that's it! Maybe you just need to scare me! Oh Batman, you are the greatest!" The girl hopped up and down excitedly. Tommy just barely detected her breasts bouncing under her sweatshirt. He pushed the thought out of his mind.

"Okay, let's try to go somewhere private and we'll try to fix this," Tommy said. "Whereto, whereto..."

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, Tommy realized that both he and the young woman had been transported to the Batcave. He looked around, baffled, trying to gain his bearings.

"See, he did it again!" The girl cried out. "It's him!"

"Who's there?" Tommy yelled out into the cave. "You better come forward. I'm Batman, I'll find you anyway!"

"No you won't," an impish voice called out. "Mr. Mxyzptlk can't be found until his conditions have been met."

Tommy turned to Mary. "I need to fight Mr. M..." He called out. "I'm sorry, what was your name again?"

"Mr. Mxyzptlk!" The voice called out again.

Tommy turned back to Mary. "I need to fight Mr. Mxyzp... this thing," He said. "You need to get to safety."

The girl shook her head. "I can help!"

Tommy looked at her cockeyed. "No offense, miss, but you better leave this to the superhero."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you!" The girl said loudly. Tommy shushed her. "I'm Mary Marvel."

Tommy was going to shush her again when the name Mary Marvel suddenly clicked in his head. He looked in astonishment at the girl.

"You're Mary Marvel?" He asked in disbelief. He had seen Mary Marvel in Batman's files. "But Mary Marvel is... and you're..."

The girl wasn't listening. "SHAZAM!" She yelled out. A great bolt of lightning hit her and Tommy was blinded. As his eyes gradually came back to him, he was able to see Mary Marvel through the smoke.

"Oh no," He muttered to himself. His dick started to rise.

The previously prim, demure young woman had transformed into a bombshell. Her brown hair was down around her shoulder in long curls and her glasses were removed. She had bright green eyes, and for the first time, Tommy noticed her full, pouty lips. Instead of her frumpy attire Mary wore a form-fitting red frock, held tight to her with a belt. The frock was incredibly short and it seemed to sway dangerously high as Mary moved. She had a golden lightning bolt between her ample breasts that was heavier than the rest of the material; it depressed the area, making her breasts stand out even more. A thin white cape hung from her back, it just as short as her frock.

"We must fight this creature, Batman!" Mary called out. She looked over at Tommy. "...Batman?"

Tommy blinked quickly and tried to regain his composure. "Uh, right. Should I, uh, try to scare you now?"

The voice interrupted. "Why are you going to scare her? I said to turn her face white!"

"Isn't that what you meant?" Mary responded. "Turning someone's face white means scaring them."

"No no no!" The voice said angrily. "I didn't mean scare at all. This is what I meant!"

There seemed to be a flash and Tommy's eyes were blinded for a moment. When the flash was gone he could see clearly but Mary Marvel was gone. He looked around but couldn't find her anywhere. Then, from below him, he heard her speak.

"Oh, Batman!"

Tommy glanced down and saw Mary Marvel on her knees in front of him. Also in front of him: his exposed cock, now fully erect and standing high at attention. Mary was staring at it with a mix of horror and fascination, her mouth dangerously close to it. Tommy's suit pants were down at his ankles.

"Well, I guess we know how to turn your face white," Tommy said.

Mary licked her lips and blushed severely. "But I can't... can I?" She asked softly. She looked up at Tommy with her bright green eyes, asking him for guidance. He looked down at her and sighed.

'Sorry, Dinah,' He thought to himself.

He reached out with his hand and placed it on the back of Mary Marvel's head. She let him bring her head close to his dick and opened her mouth. The head of Tommy's dick touched her lips and Mary opened her eyes wide as she realized just how big it was. She stretched her mouth open, her tongue sticking out slightly, as Tommy's dick slowly disappeared inside her mouth.

"Mmmmphhmmm!" Mary moaned onto Tommy's dick. It was large in the 18 year-old's mouth and she breathed harshly on it. She began to bob on it tentatively while she began to stroke it with a hand. Each thrust with her mouth was shallow, only barely going past the base of Tommy's head. Her eyes were wide and she looked up at Tommy as she sucked his dick. He found himself having to look away from her or else he might cum.

"Is that good?" Mary asked him, pulling his dick out of her mouth while still tugging on it. She was asking him earnestly; she really wanted to make him happy.

"Maybe put a little spit on my dick while you jerk it," Tommy told her. He could feel his cock chafing as she tugged it roughly.

"Oh... um, okay," Mary said. She spat tepidly at Tommy's cock, dabbling it with spittle. "Like that?"

"No, spit on it," Tommy told her. Mary looked unsure of herself. She cautiously leaned forward and spat a thick rope onto Tommy's dick. It quickly found her hand and she jerked over the rest of his cock.

"There you go," Tommy said, stifling a groan as she started jerking him quickly. Mary smiled at him as her head started bobbing on his cock once again. Her eyes were still wide, still staring up as she sucked his cock. Tommy couldn't suppress this groan.

Tommy's hand found the back of Mary Marvel's head and he began to push her down deeper onto his dick. She gagged slightly but was able to keep her composure and take Tommy deeper in her mouth. Her eyes somehow got even wider as she took half his cock in her mouth; Tommy moaned as he felt her reflexively spasm around the head of his dick. She pulled back and off his dick, breathing heavily. She stared in amazement at Tommy's dick.

"It's so big..." She muttered. She threw herself back on his dick, trying to beat her previous best. She did, taking slightly more into her mouth this time. The teen superheroine pulled back once again, a trail of spit connecting her mouth to Tommy's dick. She jerked him with supernatural speed, causing Tommy to arch his hips and sigh.

"My pussy is so wet," Mary whispered, seemingly to herself. She suddenly realized that she had spoken audibly and put her hands to her mouth, one of them shiny with her spit.

"I'm sorry," She said, blushing. "I don't know what came over me an-"

"It's okay," Tommy said. He was smiling. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

Mary turned a darker shade of red. "Yes," She said meekly.

"Yes what?" Tommy asked her. He was enjoying this far too much."

"Yes, I want you to fuck me," She said. Her hands had dropped and they instinctively went to her thighs. Her short dress rode up invitingly. Tommy sighed.

'I'm really sorry, Dinah,' He thought.

He gently moved Mary Marvel onto her back and climbed between her legs. Tommy ran his hand up her thigh, slowly lifting her dress up. He saw that she wasn't wearing underwear but wasn't sure if that was because of the thing that had been messing with her or Mary Marvel herself. Tommy noted a small tuft of hair around Mary's lips. She was incredibly wet and open, ready to receive him.

Tommy leaned forward, his left elbow resting just underneath Mary Marvel's armpits. He reached back with his right hand and grabbed his engorged dick, directing it towards Mary's pussy. He pushed it gently with his dick, eliciting a soft moan from Mary. Tommy smiled and then pushed in, his dick popping inside Mary's tight pussy. She cried out softly and grabbed Tommy's arm, her eyes shut tight. Tommy waited a moment, allowing her to get used to his girth, and then began to slowly push in.

"Great Solomon," Mary whispered, her whole body tense. Tommy put both arms underneath her shoulders, his arms wrapping around them, and began to rock himself in and out of her gently. She was incredibly tight.

"Does that feel good?" He asked her. Mary's eyes never opened as she replied. Neither did her mouth. "Mmmhmm," was all she could get out.

Tommy picked up his pace a little bit, pushing himself against Mary so he could feel her breasts against his chest. She moaned softly and lifted her legs into the air, giving Tommy better access inside her. Tommy responded by fucking her deeper, each time holding himself there for a second. Each time, Mary moaned.

"Fuck me, Batman," Mary whispered into Tommy's ear. He picked his head up and looked at her; Mary's face had softened, though her eyes were still closed, and her mouth was hanging open slightly. Tommy began to thrust faster, driving himself into Mary. She moaned heavily.

"God that feels soooo good," Mary groaned. She had wrapped her arms around Tommy, holding him close, and Tommy hugged her back in turn. He was fucking her deeply, his cock almost but not quite bottoming out inside the heroine. She was holding him tightly, almost too tightly with her superstrength, but Tommy was just able to stay breathing while he fucked her.

"I want you to cum," Tommy told Mary. She looked at him with surprise. Tommy grabbed one of her hands and guided it underneath him, to her Mary's clit. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she began to fondle herself.

"I bet you've masturbated to this before," Tommy whispered to her. "Have you dreamed about my Batcock when you're all alone in your dorm?" Mary quickly nodded her head as she breathed more and more heavily.

12