Let's Be Batman Pt. 32

Story Info
Nightwing, Starfire, and Raven all come to town
4.8k words
4.49
28.1k
25
6

Part 32 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy arrived at Barbara Gordon's hideout by her request. He was surprised to find that their were others waiting for him.

One was Black Canary. Tommy smiled at her. She said that she had just been called in by Barbara at the last second, just like him.

Another was Huntress. Tommy glared at her. Tommy had been involved in one of their "therapy" sessions the night before and was still a little sore. Huntress was not gentle. She smiled and licked her lips when she knew Black Canary wasn't looking. Tommy swore to himself.

The third person... Tommy didn't know. He was a tall, athletic man in a black costume very similar to Tommy's Batsuit. The young man wore no cape, though, and no cowl either. Instead, he had thin mask that cast his eyes in shadow. A blue splash of color covered his chest. The man cast a suspicious eye at Tommy. Tommy didn't appreciate it.

"Good, you're all here," Barbara said, wheeling into the circle they had formed. "I asked you all to come because we need to be ready for whatever Lex Luthor has planned for Gotham. For now, while I try to figure out what's going on, I've asked Dick to come in and help out." The man nodded. 'Seems like a Dick,' Tommy thought.

"I've set up some perimeters for you," Barbara continued, directing everyone to the large screen she had along one wall. "If we're running these routes, one of you will be able to react to any emergency in seconds, not minutes." Tommy looked at the territory he was expected to cover: it was the banking district, running a long swath along the riverfront. He smiled; prime territory for crime fighting.

"Why are you giving him that area?" Dick asked, waving his hand dismissively at Tommy. "Shouldn't he be covering something a little less important?"

"Uh, I'll be fine," Tommy replied. 'What the Hell,' He thought in his head.

"No offense, but I think we should give our most critical areas to our best crime fighters," Dick said.

Barbara came to Tommy's defense. "Dick, he'll be fine. You'd be surprised by how much Bruce has-"

"Tommy," Black Canary interjected.

"Huh?" Barbara said.

"His name is Tommy. You called him Bruce," Canary told her.

"Oh," Barbara said. She looked sheepishly at Tommy. "Sorry. Anyway, he'll be fine."

"Fine," Dick said. Barbara continued her presentation, with Canary, Dick & Huntress all asking questions. Tommy tried not to look bored. Finally, the planning session broke up. Tommy & Black Canary left Barbara's hideout and prepared to head back into the city.

"What's that guy's problem?" Tommy asked her.

"That's Dick Grayson," Canary explained. "He was Bruce's protege for a while. I'm guessing he doesn't really appreciate Bruce leaving and putting some other guy in the Batsuit."

"His name fits him," Tommy said.

***

Sitting in the Batcave, alone, Tommy was silently fuming. He had been annoyed all day. He hated this Dick Grayson, this "Nightwing" or whatever he called himself.

First, he had gotten a call from the police to foil a bank robbery. Dick was there when he arrived, just having finished up corralling the robbers.

Then, Tommy had seen the Bat-Signal in the air and hurried towards the top of the Gotham City Police Department's building. Who was there when he arrived? Nightwing, having a laugh with Jim Gordon. The commissioner barely registered Tommy's presence, so intent was he on finding out how Dick was doing. Tommy had finally left after Nightwing told him "he would take care of" whatever the problem was.

Finally, Tommy had returned home to Wayne Manor. As he ascended the steps to the mansion he heard uproarious laughter. Alfred and Dick were just finishing up a delicous breakfast, both of their plates scraped nearly clean. They glanced over and nodded at Tommy, ignoring the cuts & bruises he had accumulated over the night. Tommy followed Alfred into the kitchen as the old man cleared the table.

"What the Hell?" He asked. "How come you've never made me breakfast?"

Alfred looked at Tommy sideways. "Master Dick is an important part of this family," He said, "And I was simply welcoming him home."

"Whatever," Tommy replied. "Why don't you just move all my shit out of the guest room and let him sleep in my bed, while you're at it."

Alfred chuckled. "Oh no, Master Dick sleeps in the large master room upstai-"

"Gah!" Tommy said, turning and walking towards the entry of the Batcave. He had been there ever since, silently stewing.

"Hey," He heard a voice call from behind him. He rolled his eyes and looked at Dick Grayson, his newfound nemesis.

"What do you want?" He asked sulkily.

Dick approached Tommy conciliatory. "I kinda feel like we got off on the wrong foot," He said. "I just wanted to make sure you knew I didn't mean to come across as, well, an asshole earlier. Sometimes I forget that I'm in crime fighting mode."

Tommy turned his back to Dick and towards the computer. "Don't worry about it," He said over his shoulder.

"You want to hang out for a bit?" Dick said. "I could use some company. I forgot how fucking big this house can feel."

Tommy sighed. "I don't know, man, I'm pretty busy and-"

"I have beer," Dick said. Tommy turned and saw he was holding up a twelve pack. Tommy weighed his options.

***

"So then she says, 'Well I guess they call you The Atom for a reason!'" Dick finished the punchline of his joke, making Tommy howl with laughter.

Tommy had to admit, he had been wrong about Dick Grayson. He was a good guy, a surprisingly regular guy, and Tommy had enjoyed listening to his stories the last few hours. He realized he hadn't shot the shit with someone for a while. It was nice.

"So let me ask you something," Dick said, polishing off his 5th beer. "...Why you? Bruce could have picked anyone in the world to take over for him while he was off God knows where. Why you?"

Tommy tried to come up with a reason and finally shrugged his shoulders. "Dude, I have no fucking clue. I just found his suit. I never even met the guy."

"You never even MET him?" Dick said, amazed. "Jesus. I'm sure Bruce has his reasons but... fuck."

"Yeah, tell me about it," Tommy said. He tossed his beer beneath his feet and grabbed another. "What's he like, by the way?"

Dick stared at his beer for a few moments. "Bruce is... well... he's an asshole," Dick said. Both of them laughed. "I don't know. I've known him since I was 13 and he's taught me everything I know, but... you'd have to meet him to understand. We honestly haven't talked in a while."

"You've been doing this since you were 13?" Tommy asked. He didn't realize Dick had started as Robin so young. "That's crazy, Dick. ...Do you really go by Dick? Not Richard or-"

"NOT Richard," Dick said. "Only my mom and one other person refer to me as Richard. And yeah, it feels like I've been doing it forever. It'll be 9 years... next week, I think." Tommy was surprised; Dick acted a lot older than 22. The years had not been easy for him. "It's not something I'd ever want to not do but it's been tough. There's not a whole lot of time for anything else when you're a crime fighter. Job, money... girls..."

Tommy shifted his weight uncomfortably. "Yeah, tell me about it."

"I've been trying to get with this one girl but stuff keeps popping up," Dick continued. He was slightly buzzed now. "Her name's Starfire, have you heard of her?"

Tommy started. Starfire definitely rang a bell with him. She was a gorgeous alien babe that Tommy had "researched" numerous times through the Batcomputer. "Uh, yeah," He said aloud, "She used to work with you in the, uh..."

"Teen Titans," Dick finished. "Yeah. We actually used to date when we were Titans, but after we lost a member and... I didn't take it very well. Then we stopped being teens and kind of drifted. I want to show her that I've changed, that I'm not going to let my duty stop me from being happy, but I can't find the time to see her."

"Doesn't that mean that your duty is stopping you from being happy?" Tommy asked, confused.

Dick laughed. "Yeah, I guess you're right," He said. "That's honestly one of the reasons I came back to Gotham, besides helping out. She's actually here right now."

"Really?" Tommy said. "You should go talk to her."

Dick's face reddened. "I'm afraid to," He said.

Tommy laughed before apologizing. "I'm sorry, but you're afraid? The guy who was fighting homicidal maniacs before he was in high school is afraid to talk to a girl?"

Dick's face turned a dark purple. "Like I said, I haven't had a lot of time for other things besides fighting crime." Dick sat sheepishly before his face suddenly changed. "I know!" He said excitedly. "Maybe you could talk to her!"

Tommy eyed him skeptically. "Me? Why would she listen to me?"

"Because, as far as she knows, you're Batman!" Dick got up from his chair and was pacing. "Besides, I've saw you with Black Canary. Nice, by the way. You're good with women so you can talk me up, let her know I'm in town, and then I can close. C'mon, dude, you have to do it!"

Tommy weighed his options. It didn't seem like something he'd be interested (he was interested in getting himself laid, not someone else), but at the same time he thought Dick was a good kid.

"Sure," He said finally. "I can go talk to her, I guess."

"Aww man, thank you so much!" Dick said. He was very excited. "If you just talk to her I know I can get her back." He filled Tommy in on where he needed to go. Starfire and her friend Raven had apparently just finished up some sort of business in town and were now holed up in a mansion not too far away from Wayne Manor; it was owned by the father of Cyborg, another former member of the Teen Titans. There weren't too many places for an alien princess and a daughter of a demon to hide, apparently.

"Just go there tomorrow night and talk to her," Dick said. "I'll follow up later that night. Thank you so much!" Tommy watched as the young man smiled and collapsed into his seat. Tommy felt good to be helping him.

***

"Hello?" Tommy called out in the entryway of the great mansion. The door had been left ajar and he had cautiously let himself in. His heels clicked on the tile as he stepped inside. He was standing in the center of the large entryway, a long staircase leading to a second floor to his right. The house stretched in front of him and a long, dark hallway extended out to his left. There was seemingly no one there.

"Hello?" Tommy called out again. "This is Batman. I am looking for Star-"

"Batman!" An exceedingly cheery voice called up from the second floor. Tommy looked up and stared. He had seen pictures of Starfire before but in person she was unbelievable. She was tall, at least 6'3", and was ridiculously hot. Her orange skin glowed and her bright green eyes shown from the light. She had long, curly red hair that fell past her ass. Her incredible body was simultaneously stacked yet toned, seemingly because of her alien heritage.

Tommy couldn't help but admire her body, what with her outfit doing little to hide it. Her nether regions were covered by tiny purple panties. Two small straps ascended up her body, stretching and just barely covering her nipples. The straps connected to a ring around her neck. It was by the grace of God that they didn't move and expose her body with every movement. She wore knee-high boots that Tommy found incredibly sexy.

Starfire smiled excitedly at Tommy and glided down to the first floor. Tommy stared at her as she descended. He couldn't but gawk.

"Hello, Batman!" Starfire said as she made it to the bottom floor. She gave him a big hug, her breasts pressed tightly against him. Tommy pushed his hips backwards to prevent her from feeling his growing erection.

"It's nice to finally meet you," She said. "I've heard so much about you. Raven! Raven, come see who has joined us!"

Tommy glanced back up and saw a very different but equally hot young woman floating down to the ground. She had pale, almost grey skin; it contrasted with her flowing purple robe. Her face was a little severe, with sharp cheekbones that looked like they could cut glass. Her mouth was thin, with thick black lipstick on each lip. She had a small stone in the middle of her forehead.

The robe she was wearing was cut into sections just past her groin, giving Tommy just a glimpse at her thighs. Her cloak trailed behind her, her straight purple hair flowing in the wind. She had a thick gold belt that kept her robes tight to her sides, allowing Tommy to get a look at her curves. She wasn't as busty as Starfire (almost no one was) but she was still incredibly sexy.

Raven wore a bored expression on her face to contrast her friend's bubbly demeanor. Both looked at Tommy expectantly.

"Come in and tell us all about why you're here," Starfire said, grabbing Tommy by the hand. She led him into a large living room. She almost pushed him onto a thick sofa and jumped down next to him. She was sitting on her knees, leaning forward, her cleavage prominently displayed. Raven took a seat in the corner and grabbed a book. She half-listened to Tommy as he began to speak.

"Well... I wanted to talk to you about-"

"Oh, I didn't get you anything to drink!" Starfire interrupted. "Can I get you a drink? Are you hungry? What brings you here? How do you get around Gotham so quickly without flying? What's your secret identity?"

Tommy couldn't keep up. Raven glanced up from her book and admonished her friend.

"Starfire, let him talk," She said. She returned to her book.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Starfire said, bringing her hands up to her mouth. "I'm just so excited to meet you! What do you need?"

"Well," Tommy said again, "I wanted to talk to you... I wanted to talk to you about Dick."

"Dick?" Starfire said confusedly. "Dick... dick... Oh! I know what you humans call dick is. Beast Boy explained it to me once. I love dick!"

"You do?" Tommy asked in surprise. "I heard you two weren't getting along so well...?"

"Oh no," Starfire said quickly. She licked her lips. "Dick is one of my favorite things in the world! I love everything about dick: the way it makes responds to me, how it stands up for me, the way it tastes..."

Tommy looked away awkwardly. 'That's a little too much information,' He thought. He looked over at Raven in the corner and saw her giggling quietly. Tommy didn't understand what was so funny.

"Well, Dick would really like to get back in touch," Tommy said. "I talked to Dick earlier and he wants nothing more than to see you tonight."

Starfire looked at Tommy in surprise. "Are you talking about YOUR dick?"

Tommy looked at her, in confusion. "Well yeah. What other Dick would I be talking about?"

"Well, I'm a little surprised," Starfire said, mulling it over. "I've always wanted to meet your dick but I never thought it might happen. Is your dick big?"

Tommy thought about Nightwing. He was pretty in shape; he was a former gymnast, after all. "Yeah, he's big," Tommy said. "He seems to have grown a lot the last few years. Probably quite a bit bigger than you've seen."

Raven giggled, audibly this time. Both Batman and Starfire looked at her queerly. 'Must be a funny book,' Tommy thought.

"Hmm..." Starfire said. She thought for a moment, her green eyes squinting in thought. Finally, she spoke. "Yes, Batman, I will meet your dick tonight."

"Really?" Tommy said. "That's great! He's going to be so happy."

"Well I hope so!" Starfire said. She laughed and Tommy did to, although he wasn't sure why they were doing so.

Raven laughed louder than both of them and finally spoke up. "Starfire, he's not talking about his dick! He's talking about Di... ooh," Raven said softly. Her smile vanished and she shuddered a little bit. Her legs widened, the small strip of cloth covering her groin falling between her legs. She leaned back in her chair.

"What's wrong with her?" Tommy asked with concern.

"Oh, she's fine," Starfire said. "She's an empath so she feels other people's emotions, mine especially because we are so close. She's probably feeling how horny I am now that we're going to make with sex soon."

"Oh oka- wait, WHAT?!" Tommy said with exapseration. Things had taken a very sudden turn.

"Yes," Starfire said, herself a little confused. "I am going to meet your dick. Can Raven meet your dick too? We both love dick." Starfire smiled brightly at Tommy.

Tommy looked at the bombshell with conflicted feelings. He had only known Dick a short while but he seemed like a good guy and Tommy didn't want to screw him; however, he had known his dick for a long while and Stafire looked like a good fuck and Tommy definitely wanted to screw her. He thought of Dick and dick and one inevitably won out over the other.

"Okay," Tommy said softly. Starfire clapped her hands with delight and pushed the straps of her suit to the side, exposing her breasts. The straps pushed them together on either side, making her already large breasts look enormous. Tommy sighed and felt his cock aching. He reached into his Batsuit and pulled out his cock. Starfire smiled brightly.

"Wow, I really like your dick!" Starfire said excitedly. Still sitting on the couch, she quickly leaned forward and placed Tommy's dick in her mouth. It felt incredibly warm and Tommy sighed heavily as Starfire began to suck his cock.

"Mmmm, I love cock in my mouth," Raven said softly. Tommy glanced over and noticed that she was softly masturbating, one leg slung over the arm of her chair. As one hand rubbed her clit, another put two fingers in her mouth. She sucked on them in the same manner that Starfire was sucking Tommy's cock.

Tommy put his head on the back of Starfire's head and helped her bob on him. She looked at him, smiling, while still bobbing. Her green eyes glittered in Tommy's eyes. "Jesus Christ," Tommy said.

Starfire removed Tommy's cock from her mouth and stroked it quickly as she called over to her friend. "Raven, come move your mouth on Batman's dick!" She said excitedly. Raven's eyes had been closed and she opened them lazily. She slowly got up from her chair and walked towards Starfire & Tommy; when she reached them, she dropped down to her knees. Starfire directed Tommy's cock towards Raven and she took him in her mouth.

Tommy groaned. Starfire's mouth was warm and she sucked him aggressively. Raven's mouth was cooler, almost cold, and she sucked him slowly and deliberately. She'd go down on him quickly but pull back slowly, her tongue pushed tightly against his dick. As she came up she swirled her tongue around his mouth, flicking it against the tip of his dick. Tommy groaned each time.

Starfire reached underneath Raven's head and fondled Tommy's balls, her hands hot against his skin. The two heroines pleasured Tommy, savoring his dick. Raven popped Tommy's dick out of her mouth and it quickly found Starfire's mouth. She continued her aggressive, sloppy blowjob style, spit soon running down Tommy's dick. Raven's cool hands massaged Tommy's thighs.

"He likes this," She said, "But I think he really wants to fuck us."

"Fuck us..." Starfire said, her mouth coming off Tommy's dick. "Oh, make with the sex? Great!" Starfire held Tommy's dick straight up in the air as Raven stood up. With one quick motion she removed her cloak, revealing her toned body. Her perky nipples pointed straight out, revealing her lust. She straddled Tommy and put one hand on each side of his head, gripping the couch tightly. She lowered herself, Starfire guiding her, and Tommy soon felt the her pussy wrap around his dick.

Raven moaned softly as she began to bounce softly on Tommy's dick. Tommy groaned loudly as he sat on the couch. Raven again moved deliberately, sliding down Tommy's dick quickly but pushing herself upwards slowly. She tightened around Tommy's dick as she did so, yanking on his cock. His opened wide and his mouth hung open. Starfire pushed Raven forward, a breast quickly finding Tommy's mouth. He sucked on it eagerly.

12