Let's Be Batman Pt. 33

Story Info
Silver Banshee comes to claim Batman's soul.
3.3k words
4.59
17.1k
17
4

Part 33 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," Tommy moaned, his hands tightening their grip on Black Canary's hair. She had deepthroated him, her tongue extending outwards and just touching the base of Tommy's balls. Canary pulled Tommy's dick out of her mouth and stroked his shaft with her hand. She looked up at him and smiled.

"It want you," Tommy told her. He badly wanted to be inside her.

Canary nodded eagerly. She suddenly hopped up and ran across the Clocktower to a chest of drawers; reaching into it, she pulled out what looked like a choker. Tommy got a little excited, wondering what sort of thing Canary was planning.

"I forgot I had this," She said, putting on the choker. It had a small disc that Canary placed on her neck and was bound with a leather strap. "The old Batman gave this to me. It nullifies my voice so I don't break anything. It was originally designed for use against a different villain but it does the job. Should make it easier for us, in case you make me... y'know..."

Tommy smiled. He remembered the other night, when he had gone down on her and her orgasmic groan had put a crack in the face of the giant clock in her hideout.

"Good thinking," Tommy said. Canary jumped on top of him and Tommy rolled her over. He entered her and they both groaned loudly.

***

Tommy was out patrolling the territory Barbara had assigned him, running the long route along the water that was generally a hot spot of crime. The night had gone well: first, he had fucked Black Canary (which was generally the highlight of his nights); then, he had stopped a group of criminals from knocking over a jewelry store and had prevented a mugging.

As Tommy traversed the roof tops of Gotham, he was feeling pretty good. Two things were preventing him from feeling great, though. He felt about Nightwing; he had screwed over the poor kid by screwing his ex-girlfriend and her best friend 3 nights before. He had tried to reach out to Dick but he had gotten nothing. He was no longer sleeping at Wayne Manor and Tommy couldn't find him.

The other thing that was preventing him from feeling great was the inescapable feeling that he was being followed. Tommy searched behind him but could find nothing. Everything was dark, but even with his night vision there were no signs of anyone there. He shrugged and kept moving, looking for a crime to thwart. As he did so, he thumbed the voice nullifier Canary had slipped into his utility belt before he left her.

"In case we run into each other tonight," She had whispered into his ear, her hand sliding over his dick. Just thinking about it made him uncomfortably hard.

Tommy stopped on top of a building and surveyed. He checked behind him once again, seeing nothing, and waited. As he did, he suddenly heard a high-pitched wail. It sounded like a wind tunnel, or a jet engine, a high whine that seemed to pierce the sonic dampeners in his cowl. Tommy shook his head, wondering if maybe he had knocked something loose in his head. But no, the sound was still there.

Somewhat more distressingly, it was getting closer.

Tommy looked into the sky and could saw, to his amazement, that someone was flying through the air. The figure was dark black with only flicks of white, just barely perceptible against the night sky. Tommy was only able to notice the figure because there seemed to be waves emanating from her. Tommy blinked and realized that they were sound waves.

With alarm, Tommy noticed that the figure was turning, falling in the air. Heading right towards him. Tommy scrambled, hoping to avoid them, but it was too late; the figure arced and screamed directly at Tommy, the shockwave sending him skidding across the roof top. He reached for something to hold onto and only just held onto the ladder that hung to the side of the building. Tommy pulled himself up back onto the roof and got a glimpse at his attacker.

The woman (Spectre? Spirit? Tommy wasn't quite sure) was terrifying and haunting. Her skin was blackened, almost as if she had been dipped in ink, but her face and long, flowing hair were shock white. She had black rings around her eyes and shoots of black going in long lines down her hair.

But, at the same time, the weird ghost thing was... kind of hot. Her body was covered in a white bikini bottom that then extended in two vertical stripes that covered her well-sized breasts. The outfit formed a V and seemed to direct the eye towards her pussy. It was a shockingly erotic costume for a ghost and Tommy was embarrassed to note that it gave him a chub.

"Ye got a price on your head, Batman," The creature said to Batman in a thick Irish brogue. It was a comical accent and seemed forced, almost put-upon, and was hard to write. She raced over in a blur and picked Tommy up, holding him high in the air. He hung over the edge of the building, his legs dangling over the side.

Their closeness revealed to Tommy that the woman's mouth had once been sewn shut. Her forearms and lower legs were covered in... not gloves, as they seemed to have flames flowing off of them. But the flames weren't hot. It was something mystical that Tommy couldn't possibly understand. He could understand what the skull earrings on each ear meant, though: it meant trouble.

"Look into the eyes of the Silver Banshee and face your death, Batman," The woman said hauntingly. She brought Tommy's face closer to hers. "Or should I say Bruce Wayne?" Her eyes, normally a ghostly white, suddenly turned a deep black. She stared at Tommy and he could see himself reflected in hers. He waited for something bad to happen.

But, instead, nothing happened. Finally, Tommy gurgled and spoke despite her hand clasped around his neck.

"Uh, is something supposed to be happening?" He asked. He was genuinely curious.

Silver Banshee furrowed her brow in confusion. "I don't understand, this is supposed to work. Dammit!"

Tommy reached around her neck, struggling to get free, and Silver Banshee threw him back across the rooftop in retaliation. He rolled and landed roughly against a 3-foot embankment that cut the roof in two. He lied there, trying to recover, while Silver Banshee tried to figure out what was wrong.

"You're not Bruce Wayne," She said, striding towards Tommy, "So I can't kill ye the traditional way. But I bet blowing you off this rooftop will work." The Silver Banshee opened her mouth to scream. Tommy winced.

But again, what Silver Banshee wanted to happen didn't. Banshee screamed and then winced, her scream cut short. She felt her throat and noticed that there was a small round disc against her throat. It had a leather strap around it, holding it tight against her throat.

"What sorcery is this?" She exclaimed. She tugged at the device.

"I wouldn't do tha-" Tommy started to say. Banshee ignored him and suddenly a jolt of electricity shot through her, forcing her to to her knees. She coughed and looked at Tommy, wild-eyed.

"What did ye do to me?" She asked him.

"What I did to ye," He said, mocking her accent, "Was put a nullifier on your throat. It'll prevent you from using that scream of yours by sending it right back to you. And it has a shock on it if you try to remove it with the wrong DNA. I whipped it up." Tommy tried to sound arrogant; he figured the real Batman would be at this moment.

"Curse y... you," Banshee said, twisting her mouth awkwardly to form the unfamiliar word. "I was only trying to get my book of the occult back."

"I don't know what that is," Tommy replied, "And I don't care. You're killing days are done."

Banshee was looking up at Tommy from her knees, almost pleading. "Look, I don't care about ye & Lex and whatever feud you have. I just want my book. Let me go and you'll never see me again."

Tommy laughed. "Why would I let you go?"

Banshee smiled. "Because I can tell you what Lex Luthor is planning."

Tommy started. He knew this information was valuable IF she were telling the truth. But there was no way of him knowing for sure and, worse, there was no way of knowing that she wouldn't just kill him as soon as he let her go.

"I'm interested," Tommy said finally, "But first you need to tell me what you know. Then we'll see if I let you go."

Banshee eyed him, weighing her options. She eventually decided that Tommy would stay true to his word and told him. "All I know is that he's looking for a certain device," she told him. "It's somewhere here in Gotham. He had mobs searching businesses and tunnels looking for it but came up empty."

Tommy listened, interested. "What is he looking for?" He asked.

Banshee shrugged. "Not sure. Something that could allow him to travel between dimensions, I think. He'd be mighty powerful with that sort of device."

Tommy quickly clicked on his comm and relayed the information he had heard to Barbara.

"That's great!" Barbara told him. "That fits in with what I've learned. I'll start running down possible locations. And hey, where'd you get this info?"

"I got it from Silver Banshee. Lex sent her to kill me," Tommy replied.

"Okay. I'll run that information. And Batman, don't fuck Si-"

Tommy clicked off the comm. Silver Banshee was still before him, still on her knees. She touched the nullifier on her throat gently, trying to find a weakness. Tommy thought, fighting with himself.

'She's a weird ghost thing, dude, c'mon.'

'No one will ever know and besides, the weird ghost thing has bomb ass titties.'

'She has a super-powerful throat that can kill you.'

'She has a super-powerful throat.'

'...Damn, good point.'

"Do we have a deal, Batman?" Silver Banshee asked. "I held up my end of the bargain."

Tommy nodded and said, "I'll let you go. Of course, I'll have to disable your powers for a while to make sure you don't kill me as soon as I take off the nullifier."

Silver Banshee laughed incredulously. "I've survived the depths of the netherworld! Even sewing my mouth shut hasn't stopped me! What do you think you can do?"

Tommy smiled at her and pulled out his cock.

"Oh," Silver Banshee said weakly, her eyes wide at the sight of Tommy's erection. Slowly, she realized what he had in mind. "Oh!" she exclaimed, her mouth open with surprise.

"Let's put that throat to better use," Tommy told her, approaching her with his erect dick in his hand. Before Banshee could react, Tommy had placed his dick in her mouth. She made a noise of surprise around it but Tommy could feel her tongue already working his head and shaft, her lips wrapping around his cock.

Tommy pumped his hips in the spectre's mouth as she took him deeper. Her mouth was cool and Tommy could feel his balls begin to shrink a little. His dick, on the other hand, continued to grow inside her mouth. He could feel her tongue and the top of her mouth at the same time, his dick filling up every inch of space.

"Put your hands behind you," Tommy told Silver Banshee. She eagerly complied, holding them fast behind her back. Tommy took two fistfuls of her white hair and began to fuck her mouth. He found the back of her mouth almost instantly, the villainess's tonsils rubbing against his dick. He heard her breathing raggedly around his cock.

Tommy was surprised to find that even weird ghost things had spit; he could feel Silver Banshee's spit running down his balls as he pushed into her mouth. He pulled most of his dick out of her mouth, leaving only the tip, and commanded her to look up at him. She did, staring at him with her haunting white eyes. Tommy looked back at her as he slowly pushed his dick inside her mouth. He saw her eyes well up and strain as Tommy passed her mouth and entered her throat.

Tommy moaned heavily. The villainess had a powerful throat, one that fueled her immense power, and he could feel it tightening around his cock. The pressure was immense and Tommy could feel that he was almost being willed to cum. He slowly pulled himself out of her throat, the muscles there trying to prevent him from doing so.

Tommy quickly shoved himself back deeper in her throat, her lips brushing against his hips, and he gave 3 quick thrusts inside. There was a squicking sound as Tommy seemingly brushed Silver Banshee's vocal chords. Tommy then pulled his dick out of her mouth. Silver Banshee breathed heavily as she found air once more.

"Oh my God," Banshee muttered under her breath. Tommy smiled, happy in the knowledge that he could make even banshees express disbelief. He grabbed Banshee by the hair, pulling her over towards the embankment that he had earlier slammed into. She crawled the whole way, spit dripping out of her used mouth.

"Bend over," He ordered. Banshee complied, her body lying flat against the upper part of the roof while her legs bent on the lower half. Her white suit had jammed into her ass while Tommy was facefucking her and Tommy admired it. He pulled the suit to the side and began to jerk his cock.

"You don't want me to suck you anymore?" Silver Banshee asked in surprise. Tommy noted that she almost seemed disappointed.

"No," Tommy replied, "I want you to scream." He put his cock at the entrance to her asshole and pushed.

"AIIIIYEEE!!" Banshee screamed, her legs shooting straight. It wasn't her normal scream, it was a human scream, but it was still incredibly loud and primal. Tommy prevented her from moving too much as his cock pushed deeper inside her ass. Silver Banshee screamed loudly with each thrust, one hand shooting behind her to grab onto Tommy's arm. Her nails dug into his armor as he began to rock himself inside her.

Tommy leaned forward, putting his weight on Silver Banshee. Gravity forced his cock deeper inside her, causing her to scream again. He began to buck his hips on top of her as she arched her back to give him better access.

"I didn't know ghosts like cock in their ass so much," Tommy whispered into her ear.

"I'm not... I'm not a... GHOOOOOOHHHHHH!!" Banshee screamed once more, her howls echoing into the air. Tommy thought to himself that she was definitely a screamer.

Tommy laid on top of Silver Banshee, fucking her hard, his cock sliding almost entirely inside her ass. She laid flat on the concrete, one hand holding Tommy's arm, screaming loudly.

Tommy could feel Silver Banshee bucking harder, her screams becoming more and more erratic. He knew she was going to cum. He could feel his own balls bubbling up as he realized that she was cumming purely from his cock in her ass.

As Tommy felt Silver Banshee going over the edge, he placed his legs on the outside of hers and pushed them together. The tightness was unbelievable on his cock and he heard her scream supernaturally loud as she began to cum.

Tommy could barely move his dick inside Silver Banshee as she came, her ass was so tight. Banshee was trying her best to move it as she pushed upwards on Tommy's dick. Tommy grunted, knowing that he couldn't last long.

As Silver Banshee's orgasm died down, Tommy pulled his cock out of her ass (it took great effort) and roughly pushed Silver Banshee down on the ground of the lower part of the roof. He grabbed her legs and pulled them upwards so that she was lying almost upside-down. Banshee seemed almost sleepy now, overwhelmed by her orgasm, but she squealed in surprise as Tommy positioned her. Tommy stood on either side of her and directed dick downwards, his cock soon finding her asshole once again. Silver Banshee's screaming continued.

Tommy was fucking Silver Banshee like a piledriver, squatting over her and pushing his dick down into her ass. Banshee was looking up at him, her eyes shining white, her mouth open widely as screams filled the air. Tommy had to hold his cape behind him to keep it out of the way so that he could watch her moan from his cock.

"Take my cock, ghost slut," Tommy said down to Silver Banshee as his cock slid into her. He was fucking her freely now, her ass open to accept him. He squatted down and entered her entirely, groaning loudly. She, of course, screamed and held her breasts as they hung down into her face. Tommy watched her slip a nipple into her mouth, muffling her screams. That sent him over the edge and he felt himself ready to cum.

Tommy pulled out of Silver Banshee's ass as he began to cum, a spurt of cum flinging out and covering her from her navel to her face. She hung upside down as Tommy's cum rained down upon her. She was being showered with cum and her mouth was open to accept it in her mouth. Tommy obliged, pointing his cock down and aiming. He shot a load in her mouth, the villainess eagerly swallowing it. Tommy's cum fell and fell upon her, it standing stark on her blackened skin.

Tommy finally stopped cumming and fell backwards, sitting on the step. Silver Banshee kicked her legs backward and flipped so that she landed on her feet, crouching down. She examined her cum-splattered body and looked at Tommy.

"Aye Batman, you're a proper fuck," She told him. Her voice was hoarse and scratchy from Tommy's throating and her screaming. She coughed, trying to clear her throat.

"I don't know what that means," Tommy replied. He leaned forward and reached around Silver Banshee, removing the nullifier from her throat. As he leaned forward she stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of his cock, causing him to shudder. He held the nullifier in his hand and began to place his cock back in his suit.

Suddenly, Banshee stood, opened her mouth and screamed... or tried to scream anyway. Tommy flinched, expecting to be sent across the roof, but Banshee's scream was hoarse and pitiable. She soon gave up and coughed, her throat too banged up to be useful.

Tommy looked at her annoyed. "What the Hell, I held up my end," He told her.

Banshee shrugged. "Had to see if it worked," She said with a scratchy voice. "Thanks for letting me go." She flew off into the air. As she disappeared into the night, Tommy could only make out her white face smiling.

'I probably shouldn't have actually let her go,' He thought.

"Oops," He said aloud.

***

Tommy gathered himself together and planned his next move. Right as he began to descend into Gotham, he remembered that he had turned off his comm. He flicked it back on and immediately flinched as screaming was heard in his ear.

"-Atman! Batman, answer me!" It was Oracle. She sounded almost frantic. Tommy was immediately worried.

"What's wrong?!" He answered back urgently.

"Dammit, where have you been! There's an imminent threat on Gotham! You need to meet everyone at Wonder Tower immediately!"

'Wonder Tower?' Tommy thought. He remembered having been there before, although his memory was a little fuzzy as to why. "Why Wonder Tower? Did Lex find that device there or something?"

"It's not Lex!" Oracle replied. "It's Ra's Al Ghul! I don't know how he's alive but he's planning a terrorist attack on Gotham! You have to stop him!"

"Oh," Tommy said. Tommy remembered who exactly it was that brought Ra's Al Ghul back to life.

"...Oops," He said aloud.