Let's Be Batman Pt. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I..." The Duke stammered at his words.

"Did you want to do this to me?" Circe asked as she took one of The Duke's hands in her own. She brought his pointer finger up to her mouth and sucked on it softly. The Duke held his breath. He nodded vigorously.

"How about this?" Circe asked, bringing herself close to The Duke. She ground herself against him, moaning softly. The Duke whimpered.

"And how about... oh my, Duke! Do you really want to..." She leaned forward and whispered something into The Duke's ear. His eyes bulged. He stammered out, "Oh god, yes."

"Oh Duke," Circe whispered into his ear. "You would want to do that to me. Because you're a man. And all men are pigs." Circe pushed The Duke away from her and pointed a long finger at him. His eyes shot wide with surprise as he was blasted with pink. Tommy and Wonder Woman's eyes shot wide with horror as The Duke was transformed, but not into Batman or Wonder Woman.

Circe transformed him into a pig.

Circe howled with laughter as her former partner screamed. The Duke ran from the temple, his squeals echoing in the hallway. As Circe continued to laugh with devilish delight, she turned her attention towards Tommy.

"You men are so predictable," Circe told him. "People say that I have a mystical power over you men but the truth is I don't need any special power to make you do what I want. My mystical power are these and this." As Circe spoke, she gestured to her tits and pussy. "You'd all betray your own mother for a piece of this. But none of you will ever have it because you are all unworthy of it." Circe laughed, that irritating laugh that made Tommy grit his teeth. She continued.

"Even now, tied up, your little Wonder Woman at my mercy, you're probably still thinking about fucking me. Aren't you, Batman?" Circe stood over Tommy, her long white legs just inches away from him. She lifted a leg and dug her high heel into his groin. Tommy groaned as the heel dug into the base of his dick. Circe smiled.

"I bet looking at Wonder Woman all tied up really makes you hard, doesn't it?" Circe got on her knees besides Tommy and whispered into his ear. "Don't you like seeing Wonder Woman so helpless? I bet you've dreamed about fucking her hard, her begging you to stop as you roughly had your way with her."

Tommy wondered if Circe could read minds or if she was just a very good guesser.

"I think I'd like to see that too," Circe said. She got up and walked towards Wonder Woman.

"Wouldn't you like to cum all over these Wonder Tits?" Circe asked, tearing at Wonder Woman's chestplate. Her breasts spilled out of her top. Wonder Woman gasped through her gag.

"How long have you wanted to spank this Wonder ass?" Circe asked, spanking Wonder Woman harshly with her hand. Wonder Woman's eyes seemed to tear up at the impact.

"I bet you'd just love to treat Wonder Woman like the slut that she is, show her that she's nothing but a worthless little whore," Circe stated. She looked Wonder Woman in the eye, their faces close. Then, without warning, Circe spit in Wonder Woman's face. Wonder Woman turned her head and then quickly returned it, glaring angrily at Circe. Circe only smiled in response.

"Get over here," Circe commanded Tommy. He stayed on the ground, his arms clasped behind him. Circe angrily shot a pink beam at him, forcing him up and towards her. Tommy struggled but it was no use; he walked towards Circe and the captive Wonder Woman.

When Tommy was near, Circe roughly tugged at his pants. She dropped them down to his thighs and then laughed with surprise.

"Now Batman, I don't remember turning any part of you into an elephant," She said, staring at his cock. "Did you know that he was so big?" She asked Wonder Woman. "I bet you did, you little slut."

Circe began to jerk Tommy's cock, trying to get him hard. He tried to fight his body but it was no use; he quickly became erect. Circe smiled as she watched his cock grow. Tommy tried to take solace in the fact that it wasn't her hand that made him hard; it was the idea of fucking Wonder Woman.

"Like I said, you men are so predictable," Circe taunted him. She pulled Tommy by the cock behind Wonder Woman. As she held him with one hand, she ripped Wonder Woman's star-speckled panties down with the other.

"Fuck her," Circe commanded. "Fuck this little slut now. Show her how worthless she is without her powers."

Tommy stared at Circe in disbelief. "This is weird as fuck," was all he could really say. She blasted his dick with a pink beam, causing him excruciating pain.

"Fuck her!" Circe shouted. "I want to see Wonder Woman for the whore she really is." As she spoke, Tommy noticed that Circe's nipples were very erect. 'She's getting off on this,' He thought.

"I can't fuck her with my hands behind my back," Tommy said. Circe weighed this in her mind and then Tommy felt the irons on his hands fall away. As Tommy gripped his wrists, rubbing the hurt away, he slipped a batarang into his hand.

"Fuck her," Circe said. She leaned up against a wall of the temple and slipped a hand underneath her tunic. Tommy saw it move as Circe began to masturbate, never taking her eye off Tommy & Wonder Woman.

Tommy wasn't quite sure what to do. He thought he could free Wonder Woman while Circe was distracted. But part of him wanted to fuck Wonder Woman so badly, especially while she was tied up. His two halves wrestled with one another as his cock yearned for release.

Tommy approached behind Wonder Woman, positioning himself behind her. He grabbed the bindings holding her hands with one hand, using it to balance himself, and with the other he positioned his dick at her pussy. Circe worked her hand quicker on her pussy as she saw Tommy arc his hips, preparing to thrust himself inside her nemesis...

Suddenly, Tommy used the bindings holding Wonder Woman's hands to lift himself up into the air. He lunged towards Circe, his leg extended in a kick. He got perilously close before Circe was able to remove her hand from between her thighs and send Tommy flying backwards. He slammed against the wall and then was held in the air, helpless before Circe's wrath.

"You bastard!" She howled at him, tightening her fist. Tommy could feel his body being crushed by an invisible fist. "You dare try touch me! You do not have the right to touch me! No man does!" She squeezed tighter. The pain was horrible, although Tommy felt a certain amount of pleasure in his still-erect dick.

"Did you really think you could defeat me?!" Circe asked, her eyes full of rage. "Answer me, worm!"

"...No," Tommy managed to eke out. "But maybe she could."

As Tommy spoke, Circe became aware of a golden rope being flung around her. It tightened as Circe turned to face the rope's owner.

"No!" She screamed as she saw Wonder Woman standing before her, freed. Wonder Woman moved faster than the eye could see as she tied Circe's arms to her sides, the rope completely ensnaring her. The lasso ensared Circe's waist, pushing her breasts up and pinning her arms to her sides. The Amazon then moved her bustier back, covering her breasts. When she finished, she stared at Circe with hate before turning her attention towards Tommy.

"Here's your batarang," She said, flipping it towards him.

"Thanks," He said, putting it back in its holster. In the back of his mind, he was sad that he wasn't going to fuck today.

"As for you," Wonder Woman said, turning her attention towards Circe. She looked at her for a long while. "I have defeated you many times, Circe, and each time I have tried to rehabilitate you in the Amazon tradition. I have banished you from this planet, I have sent you to the pits with Hades, I have even tried to make you an Amazon in the hope of finding your humanity."

"I actually liked being an Amazon," Circe interrupted, speaking quickly. "But I was overcome with the feeling that I wasn't worthy of it."

Tommy looked at Wonder Woman, confused. Why would the sorceress say this?

"Lasso of Truth," Wonder Woman explained. Tommy nodded. 'Of course,' He thought.

"I have tried all these different methods, Circe, and nothing has worked," Wonder Woman continued. "I think maybe you need a punishment that I can not give out." Wonder Woman motioned for Tommy towards her. He obediently walked over, standing next to the Amazon. With a quick kick, Wonder Woman dropped Circe to her knees.

"You have 30 minutes," Wonder Woman told Tommy.

"30 minutes to what?" Tommy asked. These Greeks were so confusing.

"30 minutes to what?" Circe asked. She seemed just as confused.

Wonder Woman gestured down with her eyes. Tommy glanced down and realized that his stick was still hanging out. It was still hard.

"Oh," Circe said. Her eyes went wide.

"Oh!" Tommy said. He weighed the implications of this and then his smile went wide.

"Your mistake is that you think I am not strong without my power," Wonder Woman told Circe. "Even without it, I am stronger than you could ever be. Without your power, you are weak, scared, and I have no pity for you."

Wonder Woman leaned forward and grabbed Circe's mouth, forcing it open. Wonder Woman spit inside it and then turned and walked out of the chamber.

Tommy stroked his cock as he looked at the captive sorceress on her knees in front of him. She looked up at his dick fearfully, her eyes glued to the tip of his rod.

"W-what are you going to do to me?" She asked tentatively.

"We men are so predictable," Tommy replied, "So why don't you tell me what I'm going to do to you?"

Circe was compelled to respond truthfully. "You're probably going to fuck my mouth," She said, "Then you'll most likely fuck my pussy. Probably put it in my ass, too, even if I beg you not to. And I imagine you won't be very nice about it."

'Damn,' Tommy thought, 'She really is a good guesser.'

Circe kept speaking her mind. "I'm scared of what your big cock will do to me. I haven't been fucked in a very long time. I say it's because no one is worthy but the reality is that I'm scared of being dominated. On the other hand, it makes me so, so wet. I don't know what I-"

"Okay, shut up," Tommy said as he stepped towards Circe and rammed his cock inside her open mouth. He didn't wait for her to adjust to his dick in her mouth; he immediately grabbed two fistfuls of her purple hair and began to aggressively fuck her mouth.

"Mmmphhh!!!" Circe managed out as Tommy's dick worked in and out of her throat. With her hands bound to her sides, Circe was completely helpless before Tommy. He enjoyed it, too. He wanted to make her feel just as powerless as she had made others feel for centuries. Circe's eyes swelled as she struggled to take Tommy's massive cock.

Tommy felt spit dripping down his balls almost instantly. Circe's mouth quickly lubricated Tommy's dick, her throat making halting swallowing sounds every time his cock hit the back of her throat. He thrust his dick deep in her mouth and held it, his hand moving to her nose and cutting off her airway. Circe's eyes strained as she struggled to hold her breath.

Finally, Tommy mercifully removed his cock from Circe's mouth. A long line of spit followed before breaking and landing on Circe's tits. Tommy rubbed it in, slipping his hand inside her tunic and gruffly grabbing a tit. Circe groaned as Tommy manhandled her.

"You deserve this, you know that, don't you?" He asked her.

Circe gasped out a reply. "I really do."

Tommy placed 4 fingers of his gloved hand inside Circe's mouth, quickly thrusting them in and out. When they were coated with her spit, he brought them out and smeared them across Circe's face. She closed her eyes and looked disgusted as her spit was rubbed across her eyes, nose and forehead. When Tommy was finished, Circe opened her eyes.

"Is this how I really make people feel?" She asked. Tommy nodded.

"Fuck, I'm really evil," She said. Tommy nodded again and then returned his cock to Circe's mouth. She accepted him more readily this time, and gave no resistance when Tommy began to bob her head on his dick. He grabbed two handfuls of purple hair and thrust Circe over and over again on his cock. Circe's spit flowed down her mouth, covering her chin and dropping down to her tits. Tommy shoved Circe hard onto his dick, pressing her nose into his pubic hair. He held her for a moment and then released her. She threw herself off his dick and almost fell backwards. Breathing heavily, she looked up at Tommy through wet eyes.

"Who's the worthless little whore now?" Tommy asked Circe while stroking his cock.

"It's me," Circe said. The fact that she couldn't lie made Tommy incredibly turned on.

"Say it," He demanded.

"I'm a worthless little whore," Circe said, almost matter-of-factly.

"Say it again," Tommy commanded.

"I'm a worthless little whore!" Circe shouted.

Tommy pulled Circe forward by her hair, dropping into a fuckable position. Circe landed with a thud, her hands unable to break her fall. Her face was pressed against the cold marble floor while her ass stuck up into the air. Tommy flipped her tunic over, exposing her ass, and moved behind her. He spanked her hard, as hard as she had spanked Wonder Woman. Circe squealed and reflexively moved her ass away from Tommy.

"You deserve to be punished, don't you?" Tommy asked Circe.

"Uh-huh," She squeaked out softly. Tommy spanked her hard once again. The red mark of his hand lingered on Circe's ass.

"Louder," He told her.

"I deserve to be punished," Circe said softly. Tommy spanked her again, hard. Circe's ass was a soft pink now.

"Louder!" He yelled at her.

"I'm an evil bitch and I deserve to be punished by your big cock!" Circe shouted back. Tommy was taken aback; that Lasso of Truth was really something. He certainly wasn't going to argue.

"You know, you were wrong about one thing," Tommy told her, as he rubbed the tip of his dick against Circe's clit. She was still wet from humiliating Wonder Woman earlier.

"What's that?" Circe asked genuinely.

"I was never going to fuck your pussy," Tommy told her.

Tommy knew that Circe was almost 3,000 years old. She had seen civilizations rise and fall. She had entertained (and tortured) some of the most powerful people in human history. There was almost nothing the great sorceress hadn't experienced.

But Tommy discovered that through Circe's long and interesting life, she had never taken a cock in her ass. It was evident by how tight she was.

Circe didn't even have time to register a complaint before she felt the pressure of Tommy's head pressing against her asshole. She screamed as Tommy's dick popped inside her, stretching her insides.

Tommy held his breath as he felt her ass adjust to his cock. He grabbed her roughly by both hips and began to push. Circe yelped with every push as Tommy's dick went deeper and deeper inside her, his dick soon halfway inside her.

"Do you like my cock in your ass?" Tommy asked her, grabbing her by her hair and lifting her head up from the marble floor.

"Y-yes, it feels... it feels good," She said, the lasso betraying her. Tommy smiled and thrusted deeper, his cock disappearing inside Circe's ass. He held onto her hair as his dick thrust all the way inside her, his hips slapping against her ass. Circe shuddered and she yelled something in a language Tommy didn't understand. He began to fuck her ass, pulling about halfway out before thrusting all the way back in. The collision of hips and ass echoed in the temple.

"I love your cock in my ass!" Circe screamed. In response, Tommy slapped her ass hard, the force stinging his hand. Circe screamed again and Tommy began to fuck her harder. Circe's arms still pinned to her sides by Wonder Woman's lasso, she was completely at Tommy's mercy. He had none for her.

Tommy's dick pounded inside Circe with a ferocity Tommy didn't know he had. The sorceress's screams had devolved into a low, monotonous moan that escaped her lips every time he shoved himself deep inside her. Tommy pushed her head back down to the floor, her ass still sticking up into the air. Tommy fucked her, his balls slapping against her pussy while his dick continued to assault Circe's ass. With her face down and ass up, the top of Tommy's dick was sliding along the side of her asshole as it entered her. He gritted his teeth at the sensation.

"Unh, unh, unh," Circe continued to moan repeatedly as Tommy had his way with her. Tommy contorted himself and worked his leg around so that he could place one of his heavy armored boots on Circe's head. He held her in place with his foot and tried his best to fuck her. The position was honestly kind of awkward for Tommy but the idea of dominating this ancient sorceress was enough to make up for it.

Circe seemed to get off on it, anyway; Tommy heard her voice shake. Below him, Tommy could see Circe straining her arms, trying desperately to get her hands on her pussy. Tommy buried himself deep inside Circe, causing her to almost sob in pleasure.

"Do you want to cum?" Tommy asked, taunting her. Circe nodded, her eyes closed.

"Do you want me to work your pussy with my hand?" Tommy asked. As he asked, he moved his hand down to her pussy. Circe's breathing became ragged.

"You would want me to do that," Tommy said, "Because you're Circe. And deep down, underneath all your attitude, you're a little whore."

Tommy removed his hand from Circe's pussy and fucked her as fast as he could, his hip aching at the awkward position he was in. As he fucked her, Tommy could see that a small pool of drool was forming on the tile next to Circe's face. Tommy didn't think she knew where she was right now.

He eventually abandoned his position and removed his foot from Circe's head, returning to kneeling position behind her.

"Fuck my cock," Tommy demanded. Circe complied as best she could, although it was difficult being tied down as she was. She worked her hips back on Tommy's cock, pulling him out so that Tommy could see the very tip of his dick before thrusting as far as she could back on it. Tommy spanked her occasionally as she pierced herself with his spear, turning her ass a bright pink. Circe's rhythmic moaning continued.

Tommy began to fuck Circe back once more, his hips and her ass slamming together loudly in the chamber. The roaring fire in the center of the room and their moans filled the air but Tommy could have sworn he heard another person moan off in the distance. He was far too distracted to listen to that, though, and he kept fucking Circe roughly.

As Tommy pounded Circe's ass, she slowly began to scoot forward on the slick tile. Tommy went with her, gradually lying on top of Circe. He put his weight on top of her and kicked her legs together, groaning at the unbelievable tightness that surrounded his dick. He struggled simply to move his prick in Circe's ass and she began to screech.

Tommy could feel Circe shaking and realized that his cock in her ass was actually going to make her cum. He struggled to control his own orgasm at the realization.

"You have to ask my permission to cum," Tommy told her, slowing his thrusting. Circe whimpered.

"Please let me cum," She begged, trying in vain to thrust herself up onto Tommy's cock.

"Are you going to be a good little slut from now on?" Tommy asked, beginning to fuck her a little faster.

"I'll be such a good little slut for you, Batman!" Circe said breathlessly. "I'll change my ways and I'll fuck whoever wants me. Please, just let me cum!"

"Cum," Tommy demanded. Almost as the words escaped his lips Circe began to orgasm, bucking her hips up against Tommy's dick. He fucked her back quickly, driving himself down inside her tight asshole. Circe screamed into the tile below her as her body pulsated pleasure. Tommy pulled her hair, sending her screams up into the air.

Tommy could feel his cock twitching and he knew he was going to cum. He pulled himself out of Circe's ass and hopped up to his feet, a hand shooting to his cock and stroking it furiously. His other hand never left Circe's hair and she was dragged up to her knees. She squealed in surprise, her orgasm interrupted, and she looked up at Tommy in surprise. Her eyes met his right as he began to cum on her face.