Let's Be Batman Pt. 38

Story Info
Batman & Catwoman work out their issues (with a little help).
5.2k words
4.73
25.8k
14
3

Part 38 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy had been tracking the two criminals since the Sun had gone down. It was probably the easiest thing Tommy had done since he had become Batman; after all, trailing two people who were dressed up like court jesters and making no effort to hide themselves was pretty simple, especially for someone who was equipped as Batman was. He had plenty of time to think.

Tommy tried to focus on what was important: Lex Luthor's plan, The Riddler busily working on the scant clues they had gathered, the disappearance of the Mad Hatter...

But all he could really focus on was the recent expose published by Vicki Vale about Gotham's female supervillains and their... nocturnal habits, seemed the best way to put it. The story had been huge,* garnering headlines all over the world. As Tommy passed over Gotham, it seemed he couldn't go a block without seeing someone glued to their phone.

(*For those wondering, Lois Lane's multi-part rundown of corruption in Gotham was well-received by those who made it to the 27th page of the Daily Planet.)

He felt a kind of perverse glee about it. He wondered how various villains reacted: Poison Ivy would have been outraged, of course, and he imagined Killer Frost was consumed by a cold rage. Copperhead probably enjoyed it and Harley Quinn... well, who knew how she'd react.

And then there was Catwoman. Tommy felt guilty including her; she HAD saved him the night Batgirl broke her back, after all, and they seemed to have a certain kinship that he didn't have with any other villain he'd been with. He had even left her out originally, only supplying a dossier on her after much "convincing" by Vicki Vale. With a certain satisfaction, Tommy had actually given his opinion on VICKI VALE, not Catwoman. He wanted to keep that information to himself.

Tommy shook his head and tried to pay attention to the two villains in front of him. He was vaguely aware of the villains. Well, he was vaguely aware of the woman. He was carefully making himself aware of her now, at any rate. He knew her name was Jewelee and that she had a tight little ass, currently being hugged by a tight white mini-skirt. Underneath was a pair of yellow spandex pants that seemed incredibly tight. She wore a red top and red gloves that went to her elbows. A red domino mask covered her eyes. Her wavy blonde hair ran down to her shoulders. She was pretty hot.

The guy... Pinch? Something like that? He looked like a moron in a green & yellow jester's outfit, his green underwear on the outside of his pants. Tommy couldn't really give an opinion on his ass.

Tommy had been following them for about an hour, after he had seen them coming out of an arcade holding hot dogs and a sack full of quarters. He figured that they had knocked the place over but decided to follow them, hoping for a bigger score. Batman didn't stop people for stealing quarters. ...Pennies, one time, but not quarters.

Following them eventually seemed to bear fruit. The two were making their way towards the Natural History Museum of Gotham. Tommy knew from the myriad of banners hanging in Downtown Gotham that the Jewel of Santa Prisca was on display. Its estimated worth was in the millions of dollars. If they were going anywhere, Tommy bet, they were going there.

The bet proved correct; the two wayward villains gradually made their way up the steps of the museum and met a guard outside. The guard put his hand up but, before Tommy could react, Paunch pulled out a gun. He zapped the guard with some sort of ray and the guard seemed to go limp. Pooch then began to move his hands and the guard moved as well, acting as some sort of puppet for the villain. With care the guard was moved to the front door and made to unlock it. When he was finished, Jewelee cracked him over the head and stepped over his body inside the museum.

Tommy hurriedly ducked inside the museum a few seconds after the villains had made their way inside, keeping pace with them. They were chatting loudly, making it easy for Tommy to follow them. He crept around a mastodon that stood in the middle of the foyer, eying the two villains.

"This is wonderful, darling!" Jewelee exclaimed, hugging her beau while they walked. She kissed him on the cheek and then rested her head on his shoulder.

"Simply marvelous!" Peach replied. A guard came around the corner and Jewelee pulled a gem out of the satchel of her purse. The gem shot a purple beam straight for the guard's forehead; he froze in place, seemingly unable to move. The villains laughed and continued on into the museum.

Tommy seemed to have a handle on their powers now. Pitch had the ability to control people and whatever was in Jewelee's purse allowed her to freeze people in place, it seemed. It was a simple matter of avoiding the beams. He readied some explosive charges to throw them off, then he'd jump in and disarm them. Simple enough. He set a timer on his belt for 30 minutes; he knew subduing the criminals would take maybe 2 minutes but hey, Jewelee was hot. You never knew what might happen...

Tommy was fiddling with his belt when he suddenly heard Jewelee exclaim in surprise.

"Hey!" She shouted. "That's ours! What're you doing here???" Tommy's eyes glanced up and then went wide with surprise. Standing in front of them, holding the Jewel of Santa Prisca, was Catwoman.

"...You son of a bitch," She said slowly.

"Me?" Pudge said with alarm. "What did I do?"

"Not you," Catwoman responded with annoyance. She stared past the two criminals, directly at Batman. "Him."

Jewelee turned and started. "Batman?!" She ejaculated. She turned and faced her partner. "Did you know he was there?" The jester shrugged.

"Uh... hi, Catwoman," Tommy said awkwardly. He wasn't quite sure how to handle this situation. "...How are you?"

"Don't give me that!" Catwoman said. Her icy demeanor was quickly melting away. "Don't say 'hi' to me like you didn't just tell the whole world about how I like to fuck!"

"Ooooh," Peach and Jewelee intoned at the same time. They both looked at Tommy, Batman to them, and spoke at the same time.

"That was you? You pig," Jewelee said.

"That was you? You rule," Pirch said. Jewelee elbowed him in the ribs and gave him a withering look.

"You don't understand, I-" Tommy began to say.

"Don't give me any of your excuses," Catwoman said. "I saved your life and that's how you repay me? By throwing me in with a bunch of other girls from your little black book?"

"You tell him, girl," Jewelee said.

Tommy looked at her, annoyed. "Hey, do you mind?"

Jewelee looked at him defiantly.

Catwoman continued to speak. She wasn't waiting for Tommy to respond; she had a lot she wanted to get off her chest and it spilled out of her quickly, unceasingly.

"And to say I'm an ALRIGHT fuck???" She yelled. Tommy winced; he hadn't thought about how that would make her feel. "I'm a great fuck. I'm the best you ever had."

"That wasn't about you, that was abou-" Tommy began to say.

"YOU'RE the average fuck," Catwoman said. "Selfish bastard.

Tommy laughed. "Haha okay, I get that you're upset but you don't have to make stuff up."

"It's true," Catwoman shot back. "I didn't even like fucking you. Had to fake it just to get you off of me."

"Now hold the fuck on," Tommy said, "There's no way you faked that. I think I could tell." He looked at Catwoman and she smiled back. 'I could probably tell,' He thought to himself.

"It's obvious you only care about one thing: your dick," Catwoman said. She felt more confident now, her anger more justified. "You were probably planning on fucking this little slut," She said, directing her eyes towards Jewelee.

"...What?" Jewelee said softly.

"How dare you," Tommy lied, "I would never-"

"Oh sure," Catwoman once again cut Tommy off, "I'm sure you had a grand plan to throat her and then fuck her just like you fucked me."

"Well at least she could probably throat me," Tommy said quickly, without thinking. He knew right as he said it that he shouldn't have. Catwoman's eyes went wide with anger.

"You mother..." Catwoman said softly. "Fine. You want to fuck this blonde bimbo so badly then do it."

"I'm sorry, I don't think I'm following" Jewelee said, showing concern. She looked at her partner but he was just as bewildered.

"Go on, fuck her," Catwoman said. She began to walk towards Jewelee. Pooch lifted his gun but Catwoman effortlessly flicked her whip at it, breaking it in half. She yanked Jewelee's arm towards Batman and threw her to the ground in front of him.

"Go on, fuck her!" Catwoman yelled at Tommy.

"Maybe I will!" Tommy yelled back. He didn't appreciate being challenged like this and besides, he did kind of want to fuck her.

"What the fuck is going on???" Jewelee shouted at both of them.

Tommy and Catwoman stared at each other, ignoring the other two people in the museum. Tommy suddenly reached into his suit, pulling out his dick. He began jerking it quickly, staring Catwoman dead in the eye. Catwoman's eyes narrowed in return. In his peripheral vision, Tommy could see Jewelee's widen in surprise at his dick

"Suck my dick," Tommy said, directing his eyes down towards Jewelee. She stared up at him, then Catwoman, then him, going back and forth between the two.

"You two are fucking crazy!" She said in exasperation.

"Oh shut up, you know you want to," Catwoman told the villainess. She grabbed Jewelee's head and thrust it forward onto Tommy's dick. Jewelee tried to yell but her yell was cut short by Tommy's massive cock filling her mouth. Catwoman began to aggressively shove Jewelee forward, Tommy's dick stretching her lips wide. Tommy pumped his hips in retaliation, forcing his dick deeper in Jewelee's mouth.

Jewelee had her hands up in the air in protest, trying futilely to remove herself from this bizarre mating ritual. She was trapped between Catwoman and Tommy, though, and unable to free herself. She reached into her satchel but Tommy tore it out of her hands and through it across the room. Her gems spread out along the hard tiled floor.

"You like that, slut?" Catwoman asked. Jewelee shook her head quickly, prompting Catwoman to clarify.

"I was talking to Batman, not you," Catwoman told the jewel thief.

"I do like it," Tommy said, beginning to breathe heavily. "She's way better than you."

Catwoman scowled and thrust Jewelee harder on Tommy's dick. He felt his head hit something and Jewelee gagged on his dick. A large amount of spit fell out of her mouth, landing on her red shirt, and she coughed on his cock. Tommy and Catwoman continued to assault Jewelee's mouth, undeterred by her struggles.

"At least I tried to go down on you!" Catwoman hissed at Tommy. "You wouldn't even do that. A real man would try to make his partner happy. Or even... hey, you!" Catwoman yelled over at the court jester standing awkwardly 10 feet away. "What's your name?"

"It's Pudge," Tommy mumbled while he enjoyed his blowjob.

"What? My name's P-Punch," The villain stumbled out. "Can... can you stop facefucking my wife, please?"

"No," Catwoman said matter-of-factly, "Now get over here and eat my pussy."

Punch took a step and then faltered. He caught himself and slowly made his way over to Catwoman, his head down. He seemed more scared than aroused.

"Oh hurry up," Catwoman said, grabbing Punch when he got nearer and dragging him to the ground. She straddled his face and, while still forcing his wife up and down on Tommy's cock, tore at the part of her suit that covered her pussy. When she had made enough space, she sat down on Punch's face and began to writhe her body on it.

"Ooooooh," Catwoman cooed dramatically, "So nice to have a man who knows what he's doing with my pussy." It was Tommy's turn to scowl and he began to fuck Jewelee's face even faster.

Beneath Catwoman, Tommy could see that the court jester was having trouble breathing. His hands reached desperately for something to grab onto; one latched onto Catwoman's breast and she quickly swatted his hand away. Catwoman liked the idea, though, and unzipped her catsuit to her navel. She darted a hand inside and began to knead a breast with one hand while the other reached down to hold Punch's head in place.

Tommy, for his part, had a tuft of Jewelee's hair in his hand and was using it to hold her head in place while he thrusted his hips forward. The erstwhile jewel thief had some measure of control over her breathing now and she was able to survive Tommy's rough fucking but it was a struggle. Her hands were on his thighs, trying in vain to slow his thrusts.

Mercifully, Tommy released Jewelee's hair and let her push herself off his dick. She fell onto her back coughing, covering her mouth with her hand while she tried to overcome her fit. She turned herself over onto her hands and knees, coughing into the tile below. As she did so, she looked to the side and saw her husband's body kicking futilely while Catwoman grinded her pussy against his face.

"Get off my husband, you bi... wait, what are you...?" Her train of thought had been derailed by the pawing she felt on her ass. Tommy had lifted her skirt up and was yanking at her yellow spandex pants. He pulled them down to the middle of her thighs and then brought himself behind her, his legs on the outside of hers. He placed his dick against the entrance of her pussy.

"No!" Jewelee shouted with alarm. "You can't fuck me, you're too bi-IIIIIIIIIIIIGGGG!!" Jewelee's arms collapsed and sent her upper body crashing to the floor as Tommy pushed himself inside her. He grunted as his dick stretched her insides. Jewelee screamed into the tile as Tommy's dick filled her up.

Catwoman was watching the scene angrily. Or jealously. Tommy wasn't quite sure what was going on anymore. He was thinking with the primordial part of his brain now, focusing only on the feeling of sex. He began to pump his hips inside Jewelee, causing her to squeal loudly each time.

Catwoman gave one final grind on Punch's face and then lifted herself off him. He gasped for breath and wiped the lower half of face with his hand. Even after wiping, his mouth and chin were still slick with her juices. Catwoman reached back with her hands and effortlessly did a backflip, her back arching unnaturally as she flipped over Punch's body. She landed between his legs. Still staring angrily at Batman, she reached inside Punch's jeseter suit and pulled out his cock. Catwoman stared at it, nonplussed.

"Goddammit," She finally said, jerking his average-sized dick with her hand. She pulled her hand away and spit on it before returning it to Punch's dick. She jerked him quickly and Punch quickly began to breathe heavily.

"You better not- oh my fucking God- you better not get hard," Jewelee squeaked out at her husband as Batman punished her pussy. Punch looked at her and then closed his eyes and raised his hips. Despite himself, he was quickly erect.

Catwoman quickly moved herself above Punch's cock and sat down on it, taking all of him in one go. She began to swirl her hips on his cock, using all of her tricks in an attempt to get Tommy jealous. Punch quickly began to make a high-pitched gasping noise, sounding like he had just jumped into a hot jacuzzi.

Catwoman and Tommy angrily fucked their proxies, both of them causing Punch & Jewelee significant distress. Jewelee's squeals grew to a fever pitch and her body began to shake while Punch continued to writhe underneath Catwoman's assault.

"You better not cum on that dick," Catwoman warned Jewelee. The villainess didn't respond, simply burying her face deeper into the tile.

"She won't cum without her vibrator, it's imposs-" Punch began to say, his words cut off by the arrival of Jewelee's tremendous orgasm. She screamed loudly, her voice filling the museum hall, and her body flew wildly on Tommy's dick. He held her in place and fucked her faster, driving her wild.

"Oh," Punch said softly.

As Tommy pounded his bride, Punch groaned as Catwoman began to hop on his dick. She took all of him with each bounce, her pussy hugging his dick. The jester quickly began to sweat.

"Ooh, do you like that?" Catwoman said to Punch. She turned to Tommy and said, "I'm glad there's one man here who can appreciate my pu..."

She turned back to Punch, taking note of his heavy breathing. "You mother fucker, you better not cum!"

Punch sighed heavily and said, "I'm sorry..."

Catwoman hopped off Punch's dick right as he began to cum. His dick flopped onto his stomach as it came, his white seed landing pathetically on his jester's outfit. He bucked his hips and pushed all his cum out of his body.

As this was happening, Jewelee finally pushed herself off Tommy's dick and collapsed to the ground, her legs twitching as the last of her own orgasm left her. She curled herself into a ball and began to plead.

"Please, no more," She said. "Your cock is too big, I can't take any more."

"Oh shut up," Catwoman hissed at her. She reached forward and clanked Punch & Jewelee's heads together, knocking them both of them out. As they laid there unconscious, bits of orgasmic juice dribbled out of them.

"What is wrong with you?" Tommy asked Catwoman angrily. He was upset that he wasn't going to get to cum.

"What is wrong with YOU???" Catwoman yelled back. The two stared at each other angrily, their members exposed and quivering in the dark light of the museum. Seconds felt like minutes.

Then, at the same time, both of them lunged forward and began to kiss. They kissed angrily, passionately, their mouths smashed together. Tommy's hand shot to Catwoman's pussy and she gasped into his mouth as he began to paw at her. Her hand began to furiously stroke Tommy's cock in return, the cat & the bat both wildly pleasuring each other as they kissed.

"I missed this pussy," Tommy whispered to Catwoman. He stuck two fingers deep inside her.

"This is the only cock I ever wanted," Catwoman answered back. She ran her fingernails along Tommy's head, making him shiver.

Catwoman's head dipped low and she eagerly threw herself onto Tommy's cock, taking him in her mouth. She pushed herself deeper and took all of him at once. Tommy felt her nose on his pubic bone and he groaned wildly. Catwoman found a regular rhythm and she sucked his cock, her hand jerking him as well.

Tommy grabbed Catwoman waist and lifted her, causing her to yell in surprise. Tommy, on his knees, flipped Catwoman around and held her upside down in his arms. His mouth quickly found her pussy and he began to lick her.

"Oh my God," Catwoman moaned while she hung upside down. After the initial surprise and subsequent wave of pleasure had swept through her, she continued to suck Tommy's cock. The two formed a 69, Tommy eating Catwoman out while she blew him at the same time. Both of them moaned into each other.

"Oh fuck, keep doing that," Catwoman moaned out with Tommy's dick in her mouth. Tommy had been licking her clit, flicking it with his tongue, before he began to running his tongue along it with long, slow strokes. It drove Catwoman wild, each time forcing her deeper on his dick. Tommy eagerly complied with Catwoman's request.

"Your mouth is so fucking warm," Tommy breathed into Catwoman's pussy. She responded by throating him, filling his body with a warm sensation. He groaned into her pussy in response.

After they had enjoyed each other's bodies for a while, Catwoman shifted her weight to the side. Tommy let her fall and she gracefully did a somersault, landing on her knees. She quickly fell to the ground on her side and called to Tommy with one outstretched finger.

"Fuck me," She asked him. Tommy stumbled he moved so quickly, hurriedly dropping himself to the ground behind Catwoman. She reached behind herself and tore more space for him, the hole now freeing her entire ass. It popped out of her skintight catsuit invitingly. Tommy's cock ached.

12