Let's Be Batman Pt. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go away," Tommy hissed at them.

"Wha?" Roulette asked, her mouth full of Tommy's dick.

"Uh, nothing, sweetheart," Tommy said quickly. His hand moved to the back of her head and Roulette resumed her rhythmic bobbing on Tommy's dick. He sighed.

The two imps were still there, distracting Tommy from his blowjob. Tommy wasn't sure how he was supposed to cum with them standing there. Tommy swung at Bat-Mite and, while he was distracted, Mr. Mxyzptlk appeared and shoved Roulette's head down on Tommy's dick. The gambler gurgled in surprise as her mouth was full of Tommy's cock.

Tommy felt his dick hit the back of Roulette's throat and looked down in surprise. The two imps vanished just as Roulette pulled herself off Tommy's dick, her eyes staring up angrily at Tommy. She collected the excess of spit that had flooded into her mouth while getting throated and spit it, the saliva covering Tommy's dick.

"You bastard," She spat at Tommy, more spittle flying from her lips. Tommy tried to be apologetic.

"I'm sorry," He said, holding his hands up in self-defense. "Won't happen again."

Roulette angrily stared up over her glasses at Tommy and then she resumed her work, quickly finding her rhythm on his dick once more. Tommy breathed a sigh of relief and began to enjoy his blowjob once more.

Roulette's tongue was quite talented, Tommy thought. She moved it like a snake, slithering around his shaft, almost wrapping itself around his cock. When she was at his head she would pull him out of her mouth just slightly, her lips still wrapped around him, and flicker her tongue against the tip of his cock. The feeling was intense and it made Tommy's knees want to buckle.

Roulette began to use her hand in concert with her mouth. Tommy's cock was lubricated by her spit and it slid easily over his cock, running from the base of his dick to halfway up his shaft. Her hand would meet her mouth and then they'd separate, running up and down Tommy's cock simultaneously.

"Fuck," Tommy muttered, his hand tightening over the knot holding together Roulette's hair. Tommy was openly bucking his hips now, his cock sliding deeper and deeper into Roulette's waiting mouth. Moans escaped her mouth every time Tommy's cock pulled out, a desperate gasping for air that was now familiar to Tommy's ears.

He could feel himself ready to cum. He hadn't cum from a blowjob in a while and he besides, he needed to end this quickly so he could free Black Canary. 'Fuck those little imps,' He thought.

In his mind he could already visualize his cum spurting down Roulette's throat, some of it spilling out of her mouth and landing on her tits, or maybe falling into the hole in her dress and landing on her dragon tattoo...

Tommy felt a tap on his shoulder, distracting him from cumming. He looked over frantically and saw Mr. Mxyzptlk standing on the desk next to him. Mr. Mxyzptlk mimed, forming a circle with one hand and quickly inserting a finger through the circle with his other hand. Tommy waved him away, trying to focus on cumming, but Bat-Mite tapped him on the other shoulder and mimed the same motion. Tommy slammed his hand on the table and pulled Roulette off his dick.

"Fuck!" He shouted. "I'm sorry, I can't cum."

Roulette smirked at him. "The mighty Batman can't finish? What a shame."

Tommy stared down at the villainess. She looked up at him smirking, even as her spit dribbled down her chin. 'She thinks she's won,' Tommy thought.

"I'm sorry," Tommy said. "But I had already made a deal with some other people and I can't break it."

Roulette frowned. "What are you tal-"

Roulette was cut off when Tommy grabbed her underneath her shoulder, lifting her up off the floor. He moved to the side and threw Roulette stomach-first over her desk. Tommy quickly got behind her and lifted her dress to the side. As Tommy suspected, she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"What... what are you doing?" Roulette asked. She was in unfamiliar territory here.

"Sorry, but it's only fair play," Tommy replied. He pushed Roulette's legs apart with his own, stepping between them. His cock found Roulette's slit and his hands rested on her shapely ass.

"What?!" Roulette said with alarm. "You can't, I didn't agree to thi- OHMIGOD!!" She screamed as Tommy shoved himself inside her. He was angry that he hadn't been able to cum, angry that the two imps were pestering him, angry that he couldn't see Black Canary yet. Unconsciously, Tommy was taking all his frustration out on Roulette's pussy.

Tommy fucked Roulette savagely, his cock thrusting deep inside her surprisingly wet snatch. Tommy wasn't sure if it was from sucking his dick or the thrill of betting that made Roulette wet, but he could guess.

Tommy grabbed Roulette's hips and began to thrust hard inside her, each time forcing most of his cock inside the villainess. Roulette groaned lowly each time, her whole body reacting to Tommy's thrust. Each time Tommy shoved himself inside her, Roulette's head bounced backwards. Her sunglasses bounced off her head, falling to the floor in front of her. Roulette didn't seem to care.

Tommy's cock was raging inside Roulette's pussy. It had seemingly missed its first chance at cumming and now it was hot and angry, desperate for a chance to redeem itself. Tommy leaned himself forward, a hand coming off Roulette's hip and reaching under her for her breast. Tommy found one and grabbed it roughly. Roulette's head arched back further and her throaty groaning raised its pitch.

As Tommy leaned forward, he saw that Roulette's phone was close to her head. One hand on her breast, the other reached for it and grabbed the receiver.

"Tell them to release Black Canary," He ordered Roulette. She said nothing immediately; instead, she reached for the phone to dial. The heavy thrusting caused her to miss her mark at first, forcing her to hang up and try again. Finally, she dialed whatever number she needed to.

"R-release Black Canary and... and... oh fuck... Batwoman," She said into the phone. There was chatter on the other end. "I don't... fuck!... care, just do it." Roulette said.

"Tell them you love my cock," Tommy hissed at her.

"By the way, I love Batman's cock. Jesus Christ!" Roulette shouted, throwing the receiver over the other side of the desk. It took the phone with it, sending it crashing to the floor. As the phone flew from her hand, Tommy could just barely hear a tinny voice say, "...What?" through the phone.

Tommy resumed pounding Roulette, lifting himself back up and grabbing both her hips once more. As his hand gripped her right hip Tommy glimpsed her tattoo, slithering along her body. Tommy decided he wanted to see it.

Tommy pulled himself out of Roulette and he lifted her up off the desk. She came up lethargically, mostly dead weight, and Tommy had to use his strength to flip her around and throw her down with her back on the desk. He spread her legs and yanked her close to the edge of her desk, her ass just barely hanging over.

Tommy entered Roulette once more, roughly shoving his cock inside her. Her back arched and she began to groan from her throat, louder now. Tommy's dick was rubbing against the top of her pussy and it made both of them shudder.

"I bet you're going to cum on my cock," Tommy said to Roulette. She could only moan now, no longer capable of coherent speech.

Tommy leaned forward and ripped at the hole in her dress, tearing it from her navel to her neck. He pulled sharply at the tear, making it larger and forcing Roulette's exquisite breasts to fall out and away from her body. They bounced heavily with Tommy's thrusts, her rather large nipples clearly erect.

Tommy wasn't focusing on those quite yet, though. First he gazed at Roulette's dragon tattoo that slithered up from her thigh, across her tight stomach, and then disappeared around her back before reappearing on her left shoulder. Tommy could see most of it now and it incensed his cock, making him once again desperate to cum.

First, though, Tommy wanted to make Roulette cum on his dick. He began to thumb at her clit while he fucked her. Roulette lifted herself onto her elbows and threw her head back before bringing it forward once again. She looked at Tommy desperately, almost pleading. No poker face now; Tommy knew exactly what she was thinking.

Tommy glanced up, behind Roulette, and saw the two imps once again watching the proceedings. They looked incredibly happy. Mr. Mxyzptlk was busily lighting a cigar while Bat-Mite had somehow gotten popcorn and was busily munching on it while he watched Tommy fuck Roulette.

"Is this what you wanted?" Tommy asked the two 5th dimensional beings.

"Fuck yes!" Roulette cried out, thinking Tommy was talking to her.

Tommy turned his attention back to her, his thumb digging into her clit while his cock thrusted quickly into her pussy. Roulette opened her mouth to speak and then suddenly began to cum. She lifted herself up and wrapped an arm around Tommy's neck, holding herself tight to him as she convulsed on his dick.

Tommy could feel the wall of Roulette's pussy rub against the underside of his dick, her shaking serving as a vibrator for him. Tommy pushed himself in deep and then held himself there while Roulette came. His dick deep inside her seemed to make her cum more and Roulette's groans turned into screams as she came.

Tommy pulled himself out of her as Roulette's orgasm began to subside. She collapsed backwards onto the desk, her split wide. Tommy ripped from the hole down, turning her dress to ribbons and showing Tommy her entire body. Tommy began to quickly jerk himself, his cock wet from Roulette's pussy. He began to cum almost immediately and as he came he raised his cock high, allowing his cum to arc over Roulette's body.

His first spurt of cum flew up and hit Roulette at the base of her chin, splattering against her. She raised her head in surprise, unable to comprehend what was happening, and watched as Tommy's cum began to cover her from neck to pussy. Tommy aimed his cum, making sure a thick rope had landed on each one of Roulette's perfect breasts. He also made sure his cum landed on Roulette's dragon, the white cum standing out on her green tattoo.

Roulette's eyes were wide as she eyed Tommy's massive orgasm. It finally began to subside, Tommy breathing heavily. He leaned forward against the desk and, as he did so, his cock brushed against Roulette's pussy lips. She jerked and elicited a sharp squeal, her pussy still incredibly tender.

A henchman entered the room at that moment. He started when he saw Batman leaning over his boss, her covered with his cum. The henchman tried to stare at a corner of the room and, when he realized it was circular, he simply stared at the ground.

"Uh... boss? Those superheroes are all set, like you requested," The henchman said as he stared anywhere but at his boss. Roulette seemed to pay him no mind; she collapsed heavily against the desk, her hand running lazily over her cum-covered body. Tommy quickly slipped his dick back into his pants and turned towards the henchman.

"Take me to them," He told the henchman. As Tommy left the room, he looked back one last time. He saw Roulette, still lying on top of her desk. And a little beyond her he saw Mr. Mxyzptlk and Bat-Mite. The two gave Tommy enthusiastic thumbs up as he left the room.

***

"Dinah!" Tommy yelled as he saw Black Canary. He ran towards her and scooped her up into a big hug.

"Easy, easy," Canary said, gently shoving herself away from Tommy. She grabbed her arm and tried to rotate it, gritting her teeth as she did so.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Tommy asked, genuinely concerned.

Canary brushed off the pain. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little sore from using my arm so much. Do you have your car anywhere nearby? I'd like to get home."

Tommy remembered how he had gotten there. "Shit, no," He said. "I took a different way here." He pressed a button on his belt, calling for the Batmobile. "Just give it a few minutes, it'll be here soon."

As they waited, Batwoman walked up to Tommy & Dinah.

"Thanks for getting me out of there, Batman. You were a lot more helpful than last night," Batwoman said with a knowing smile. She turned to Tommy's partner. "And it was really nice meeting you, Canary." Batwoman used her grappling hook on a nearby building across the street and disappeared into the night.

"What did she mean, 'more helpful than last night?'" Dinah asked Tommy.

"Oh, nothing," Tommy tried to say nonchalantly. Tommy stared at the ground and tried to change the subject.

"Look, Dinah," He began awkwardly, "Losing you the past few days has given me a lot of time to think. When I thought I'd lost you, I... I couldn't bear it. What I think I'm trying to say is... Dinah, will you move in with me? Well, I guess I'd move in with you since I don't officially live anywhere. ...Dinah?"

Tommy looked at Dinah and saw that she was still up at the building across the street. She blinked hard and then returned to Tommy. Her million watt smile appeared on her face.

"I'm sorry, Sweetie, what were you saying?" She asked.

Tommy could see the Batmobile rounding the corner.

"Nevermind," He said. "It's not important."

12