Let's Be Batman Pt. 43

Story Info
Cupid takes aim at Tommy & Canary.
4.6k words
4.76
16.4k
14
5

Part 43 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever wanted to be in a threesome?" Black Canary asked Tommy. They were lying on the bed in the Clocktower, Tommy on his back and Canary up on her elbow next to him. They had just finished a rather lackluster sexual encounter; Canary had initiated, blowing Tommy to get him hard, but then she hadn't seemed all that thrilled when he had climbed on top of her and started fucking. She had finished him off with a hand job. Tommy had been pissed.

Now, though, Tommy was intrigued. A different guy would probably be suspicious, wondering why his girlfriend was asking him this. Is she testing him? Does she want to know if he wants to fuck any of her friends? What's her angle here? Tommy, however, had a different thought.

'I hope she doesn't know I had a threesome last night,' He thought. He also hoped she hadn't noticed the bruise on his cock.

Out loud, Tommy expressed an even dumber response. "You mean, like two dudes? Because I'm not really into tha-"

"No," Canary said quickly. "I mean me and another woman."

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Tommy said. He cleared his throat when he realized how excited he'd been. "...I mean, yeah, if that's what you wanted."

"I... I think I do," Canary said, seemingly looking past Tommy and off into the distance. Tommy didn't notice; he was too busy trying not to pump his fist.

"Okay," He said, restraining himself. "Is there someone in particular you had in mind? It's not Huntress, is it?" Tommy swore to himself after he said it, despairing that he had revealed too much.

"Oh, no," Canary replied. "I'm not sure, actually. I guess I didn't really think about it." Canary thought, biting her lip softly. "I guess I'd like her to have red hair."

Tommy smiled despite himself. "I think we can find someone like that," He said. He was already thinking about it, his dick beginning to stiff again once more.

Canary checked the time and hopped out of bed, her ass bouncing wonderfully as she walked to her suit. "Shit, I need to get going," She said as she pulled on her fishnets. "I have to go check on something near Arkham Asylum. I'll see you later tonight?" She asked Tommy. Her bustier was being pulled up, just barely squeezing her large breasts inside. Tommy was distracted.

Uh... oh, yeah," He said. "Sounds good. We'll talk more about your little idea."

Canary smiled at him, zipping up her leather boots and tightening the straps on her leather gloves. "Great. See you later. Love you," She said as she bounded down the stairs of her lair.

Tommy laid back, resting in bed. He knew he had to get going, too; he was actually heading near Arkham as well, checking out a lead on Lex Luthor's minions in the area. There had been reports of drilling, searching for... whatever it is Lex Luthor was looking for. Barbara wanted Tommy to check it out.

But for now, Tommy was content to lie there. He thought about having a threesome with Black Canary, watching her and another woman make out while he fucked them. Only one thought ran through his mind:

'I have the best girlfriend ever.'

***

Later that night, Tommy had finished dealing with Lex Luthor's goons. They had gone down fairly easily, offering little resistance to Tommy, and Tommy had gotten what little information he could out of them. The goon he questioned had been appropriately terrified and had willingly told Tommy everything he wanted to know; unfortunately, the goon knew almost nothing. The guy didn't even know who Lex Luthor was or what he was looking for. He only knew that he was supposed to dig until he found something and then call a number. Tommy gave it to Barbara, who called it and heard just a chattering noise. She called again and it had been disconnected.

Tommy rounded up the thugs and gave Gotham's Finest a call. A few of them had warrants and the police said they'd come pick them up. Tommy was a little ways out of town now, maybe a 10 minute drive, and first he had to walk 5 minutes or so to get back to the Batmobile.

He enjoyed the walk. After living in dirty back alleys and grimy sewers, Tommy appreciated being out in the woods. Large trees surrounded him and there was silence, actual silence, allowing him to finally hear himself think. Tommy closed his eyes as he walked, enjoying the serenity.

That is, he was enjoying the serenity until he began to hear running. And yelling. Tommy opened his eyes just as he saw a blonde figure cloaked in black sprinting from right to left in front of him. She was a good distance away, maybe 100 feet, but Tommy was just able to make out who it was.

"...Dinah?" He muttered to himself, just as the figure zigzagged around a tree. An arrow whizzed into the tree right after, a blood red arrow, and Tommy looked to his right and saw a red-haired figure cloaked in green chasing Black Canary. The figure had a bow in its hand and was firing arrows quickly at Canary, the heroine dodging left to right to avoid them.

Tommy finally processed what he was seeing and began to run after the two. He was soon huffing; the Batsuit wasn't really made for running and the weight of the suit prevented him from sprinting fully. He was able to keep pace with Canary and her pursuer, however, due to the fact that Canary was running in zig zag patterns and the pursuer had to stop occasionally to aim.

Tommy ran through the tall trees, trying desperately to catch up to his love, when he suddenly burst through a line of trees and found himself running through a clearing. In front of him he could see Canary and her pursuer and then, past them, he saw the ocean stretched out wide before them. They were at the cliffs, not far from where Tommy remembered leading Hawkgirl & Vixen. There would be nowhere for Canary to hide.

No, not no place to hide, Tommy realized. As he got closer, Tommy saw that the beyond the bluff were a series of rock formations sticking out of the ocean. Canary could swing off the cliff with her swing line and make it to the rocks below. Maybe her pursuer couldn't follow...

Right as Canary neared the cliff, an arrow clipped her along the leg. She yelled and fell to the ground, landing hard on the compact ground. The pursuer and Tommy both slowed; Tommy began to creep towards the two as they began to talk.

Canary yelled, "Why are you even following me, you crazy bitch? Green Arrow and I broke up a while ago." Canary registered just a split-second's surprise when she saw Tommy behind her attacker. Her face quickly became a mask once more and focused entirely on the attacker, not giving away Tommy's position.

Tommy crept and got a good look at the attacker; he was surprised to see that it was a woman. A pretty hot woman, if her tight ass was any indication.

"It doesn't matter," The woman was replying. "As long as you're alive, the Arrow will never truly love me."

"He'll never love you because you're a lunatic!" Canary shot back, grabbing her injured leg.

The woman reached behind her and pulled out an arrow. She began to draw back her bow when Tommy heard a crack beneath his feet. Tommy swore and looked down to see a wayward branch underneath his feet. He looked back up to see the attacker turned and aiming her bow directly at him.

"Oh look, it's Batman," The attacker said in a sing-song voice. She spoke behind herself, towards Canary. "Are you fucking him, too? You really get around."

"Uh, let's all take a second and calm down," Tommy said, holding his hands up defensively. He began to slowly walk in a circle, trying to near Canary while still keeping his distance from the attacker. As he did, he couldn't help but check her out.

The woman was wearing a green spandex sports bra that left plenty of skin visible for Tommy. As he checked out her cleavage, he noticed a scar in the shape of a heart above her left breast. There was an arrow running through it. The redhead's face was partially obscured by a sheer green veil that covered her eyes and nose, exposing only her blood red lips in the pale moonlight.

Her tight stomach was exposed from her bra to the top of her low-rise green pants. Tommy thought he could make out the barest hint of camel toe. Her arms were covered in fishnets much like Black Canary's. Her gloves were exactly like Black Canary's, albeit green instead of black. Her muscles seemed taught and toned, although that might have been because she was currently flexing a bow at Tommy.

"Maybe we can just put the bow down and talk?" Tommy asked. "This sounds like a big misunderstanding."

"Don't bother, Batman, Cupid's insane," Canary told him. Cupid turned her bow back to Canary, her voice wavering as she spoke.

"Is it so insane to love?" Cupid asked. Tommy continued to circle. "Is it so insane to love someone more than life itself only to have him spurn you again and again for some bottle-blonde whore?"

"This is natural!" Canary yelled back.

Tommy knew that this was a tense situation and that he & Canary were facing death; at the same time, this chick was pretty hot. And she was a redhead...

"So, Cupid, is it?" Tommy asked as he circled. He was maybe 10 feet from Canary now. Cupid returned her bow once again to Tommy. "You kind of have a thing for Green Arrow?"

"If by 'thing' you mean 'love him more than the moon loves the stars,' then yes," Cupid replied.

Tommy nodded. "That's cool. You know, he and I are pretty good friends. Maybe I could put in a good word for you," He said.

Cupid lowered her bow towards the ground, her eyes open in astonishment. "Really?" She asked in amazement.

Tommy glanced at Black Canary. She seemed to know where he was going with this and quickly shook her head, mouthing, "No." Tommy smiled and continued.

"Oh yeah, Arrow & I go way back. I've saved him so many times that he'd do anything for me. He's actually mentioned you, you know," Tommy said. He was relaxing now, letting his guard down a little bit.

"Really?!" Cupid said excitedly. "What did he say?! Oh God, did he mention my hair cut? Did he see that I murdered Brick for him?! WHAT DID HE SAY???"

Tommy took an uncertain step back. This chick was pretty, uh, excitable. "Oh, he said that you were a great girl and that you had a, uh, nice hair cut. He just wasn't sure if you were girlfriend material quite yet."

"...What?" Cupid said quietly. Then she began to speak louder, her voice echoing out over the ocean. "Not girlfriend material? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?! Is it because I'm not Black Canary?!?! When I murder her he won't want her anymore!" Cupid raised her bow towards Canary once more.

"No!" Tommy yelled quickly, raising his hand. He lowered his hand and Cupid lowered her bow in turn. "It's nothing to do with Black Canary. It's just that... well... Arrow isn't sure if you're up to snuff in the bedroom."

Cupid's eyes opened wide. "In the bedroom... oh, you mean like fucking? But I'm really good, I swear! I can take a dick better than anyone!"

Tommy adjusted himself awkwardly. "I'm sure you can, but I just don't know if I can tell him that. If I knew for sure..."

"Do you want me to fuck you? I'll fuck the shit out of you," Cupid said. She dropped her bow to the ground and began unbuttoning her pants when Tommy stopped her.

"Not just me," Tommy said. "The thing is, my good friend the Green Arrow loves to have threesomes. He's going to want to know that you can pleasure a woman, too."

Cupid stared in confusion at Tommy, her hands still at her pants. "But what woman am I supposed to...?" Her voice trailed off as she turned and looked at Black Canary. Tommy turned and looked at her too. Canary looked at the two of them, back and forth, her face showing that she was both exasperated and annoyed. Finally, she threw up her hands.

"Fine," She said. She looked at Tommy. "I'm never sharing my fantasies with you again," She told him.

Cupid walked to Black Canary and dropped to her knees. "I'm not happy either but if it's what my Arrow wants..." She leaned forward and kissed a Black Canary hard on the lips, her tongue probing the heroine's mouth. Canary's eyes went wide with surprise and then slowly closed, her mouth opening wider to accept Cupid. Canary's hands fell to Cupid's hips and they began to make out.

Tommy watched, clearly pleased. He was stroking his dick through his pants as his girlfriend made out with a crazy-hot (or maybe crazy/hot) woman in front of him. He could feel himself stiffening for the second time that night. He licked his fingers, pulled out his cock, and began to stroke it.

Cupid cupped a hand behind Canary's head, bringing her body closer to her. Canary moved an arm up from Cupid's hips and slid up her back, lightly tickling it. Cupid's body arched forward in response. Canary's hand found moved around Cupid's body and found a breast; she kneaded it softly in her hand, causing Cupid to moan slightly.

The two former enemies were quickly making up as they made out, kissing passionately now. Cupid grabbed Canary's long blonde hair and pulled it, sending Canary's head backwards and exposing her slender neck. Cupid began to nibble on the neck as Canary groaned openly. Tommy smiled, knowing that was a favorite spot of Canary's.

Tommy stepped forward towards the two, his cock now fully engorged and ready for use. Cupid had returned her mouth to Canary's and they were aggressively making out now. Canary's hand was still firmly attached to Cupid's breast and she was squeezing it hard. Tommy placed his cock by their heads and leaned his own head back, waiting for the warm wetness of a mouth.

But there was nothing. He looked down and saw that the two were still making out, paying him no heed. He furrowed his brow and stepped forward, placing his dick closer to them. Still, nothing. Finally, he grunted and stepped forward once again, his dick touching the sides of their mouths. Canary looked at it almost annoyed and moved her mouth down Cupid's neck. The villain, on the other hand, turned her head towards Tommy's dick and placed her mouth around his head.

"You're going to tell my love how good a cock sucker I am, right?" She asked. Tommy nodded eagerly. Cupid was satisfied with this response and threw herself on Tommy's cock, quickly slamming his head against her throat. She began to suck him quickly, her mouth bobbing up and down his dick. Tommy leaned his head back once more and smiled, seemingly content.

As Cupid was sucking Tommy's cock, Canary had moved her mouth down and, after pulling Cupid's sports bra down past her breasts, began to swirl her tongue around Cupid's nipple. She flicked her tongue on it, making it hard, and then took as much of Cupid's breast in her mouth as she could, sucking on it. Cupid moaned on Tommy's cock, clearly enjoying being used by the two heroes.

Tommy placed his hand on the back of Cupid's head, shoving her forward onto his dick. Cupid was, in fact, a good cock sucker, and she put her all into it; she never once slowed her pace or stopped her moaning, even as Tommy throated her.

Canary continued to trail down Cupid's body, working from her firm breasts down past her taut stomach and to the top of her skintight pants. Cupid leaned back on her hands, forcing Tommy to take a step or two to the side, and spread her legs for Canary. The heroine ripped at Cupid's pants, tearing a nice-sized hole in the crotch, and smiled. Tommy quickly felt Cupid moan wildly on his dick as Canary's mouth touched her pussy.

'This is awesome,' Tommy thought to himself. To have a girlfriend who so willingly ate another girl out was one of his wildest dreams. To have that girlfriend be as hot as Black Canary was a bonus.

"Do you like Canary's tongue in your pussy?" Tommy asked Cupid. The villain nodded with Tommy's dick in her mouth, struggling to continue her pace while she was eaten out. Tommy took the initiative and grabbed Cupid's head more firmly with both hands, holding her steady while he began to fuck her mouth.

Cupid had a superhero at both ends, Tommy fucking her face while Canary ate her pussy. She began to sputter on Tommy's dick, spit flowing out of her mouth onto the cold rock below. She shoved her crotch forward into Canary's face, her eyes wide behind her veil as she was used by both heroes.

Tommy pulled his cock out of Cupid's mouth, admiring how wet it now was. Cupid fell to the ground, writhing as Canary ate her pussy. Canary was on her elbows and knees, her hands wrapped around Cupid's thighs as her tongue flicked at Cupid's pussy.

Tommy moved himself behind Canary, his hand caressing her ample ass. She looked behind at him and shook her head, flipping herself around on top of Cupid so that her pussy Cupid's pussy was exposed. She nodded down at it, indicating to Tommy what she wanted him to do.

'Wow, my girlfriend wants to watch me fuck another girl,' Tommy thought. Cupid & Canary were now in a 69 position and Tommy stretched his legs out wide so he could fit in underneath them. His cock twitched when it touched Cupid's pussy, the villain shuddering in turn. Canary reached down, grabbed Tommy's shaft, and gently pushed him inside.

Tommy groaned as his cock sank into Cupid's pussy. She was tight and warm, filling Tommy with a soothing feeling. Canary's mouth returned to Cupid's pussy, licking her clit while Tommy leaned back and began to fuck her. The fact that both heroes were working her pussy at the same time made Cupid moan uncontrollably.

As Canary licked Cupid, she began to moan. Tommy could see that Cupid had started eating out Canary in turn, both of them pleasuring each other while Tommy watched. He was incredibly horny.

"Do you like eating her out?" Tommy asked. The two woman moaned positive responses at once, their tongues never leaving each other. Tommy began to fuck faster, his dick straining to reach inside Cupid. He couldn't quite bury his cock inside her, what with the somewhat awkward position, but he could feel the top of his dick rubbing against the wall of her pussy. It felt amazing.

The three were intertwined, all of them moaning and groaning as one. Cupid & Canary fervently ate each other out, almost as if they were still in competition, while Tommy began to pump his hips as fast as he could. At one point he pulled his dick out and slipped it into Canary's open mouth; she took one pump of his dick and then quickly placed him back inside Cupid. Tommy resumed fucking her as fast as he could.

After a time, Canary lifted her head and looked up at Tommy. Her mouth was wet with Cupid's juices and she licked her lips, savoring it.

"You know," Canary said, "Green Arrow will definitely want to make sure Cupid does anal."

"Oh I do," they heard Cupid say with a mouth full of muff.

Tommy smiled widely and pulled out of Cupid, redirecting his cock towards her ass. It was difficult, though, and eventually Tommy simply rotated the two women so that Cupid was lying on top and Canary was on the bottom. The two rolled on the hard ground easily, never once stopping their feasting. Tommy tore Cupid's suit larger, exposing her perky ass.

"FUCK," Tommy said, almost in disbelief, as his cock sank into Canary's ass. She moaned wildly into Canary's pussy and raise her ass, giving Tommy easier access. He spread her ass cheeks apart with his hands and began to fuck, each drive pushing his cock deeper.

Canary now had full access to Cupid's pussy and was taking advantage of it. Her mouth continued to work the clit while she squeezed in an arm and began to jackhammer her fingers into Cupid's pussy. Tommy could hear the squicking noise as Canary put one, two, three fingers into Cupid's cunt.

The villain was overwhelmed by the pussy in her face, the fingers in her slit, and the cock in her ass. She began to scream, bucking her hips in the air. Tommy pushed down on her hips, holding her in place so that Canary could continue to work her pussy, and began to fuck her violently in the ass. He had full of range of motion now and he intended to use all of it.

12