Let's Be Batman Pt. 44

Story Info
Harley, Huntress, a Hare, and Heartbreak.
5.3k words
4.37
19.4k
15
5

Part 44 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy was tapping his foot impatiently, waiting for Commissioner Gordon to finally get to the point.

'Today's supposed to be my day off,' He was thinking. Tommy was bruised and tired, desperately in need of some time off. He hadn't figured out what Luthor was up to yet and he never did find out where Mad Hatter had run off to, but he didn't particularly care; he needed some rest.

Besides, he wanted to do something special for Black Canary. She had given him the greatest gift a guy can get, a threesome, and he wanted to decorate her hideout to return the favor. Plus, he was going to go down on her. He had actually been trying to get to the flower shop right before it closed when he had seen the signal in the sky.

But here he was instead, standing outside the Industrial District with Jim Gordon while he tried to explain the situation. Tommy stifled a yawn, desperate to get the evening over with. He was planning on surprising Black Canary and, finally, ask her if they could move in together.

"It's a real mess in there," Gordon was saying. "They're holding 2 of my men hostage and have threatened to blow up the entire mill if they see any GCPD presence. She only wants you, Batman."

"Who does?" Tommy asked. He hadn't been paying attention.

"Harley Quinn," Gordon said. "She's gone nuts... well, more nuts... now that Joker isn't here to focus her psychosis. She grabbed a bunch of his old crew and staged this little stunt. I think she wants revenge for... you know..."

Tommy nodded. Gordon was one of the few other people who knew that Tommy had killed the Joker and they had never really spoken about it.

"I'll take care of it," Tommy said. With a little luck, he could wrap this up and be at Black Canary's in about an hour. Harley wasn't anything to worry about.

"Batman," Gordon called after Tommy as he prepared to enter the steel mill. "Be careful. Who knows what she's got planned."

Tommy gave Gordon a dismissive wave. Don't worry about it, Gordon," He told him. "I know how to handle Harley Quinn." Tommy adjusted his twitching cock and then glided into the 2nd floor of the mill.

***

The last goon fell dramatically after Tommy kicked him in the jaw, his limpness making him looking like he was falling in slow motion. It struck Tommy as being very cool.

Tommy quickly pulled Harley's henchmen in a pile and tied them all together. They were dressed just as the Joker's goons were and Tommy wondered if they were the same men; henchmen have to get work somewhere, he figured. He wasn't sure if working for Harley instead of the Joker was better or worse.

The steel mill Tommy was in had been in operation before Harley & her crew had taken over the place and many of the machines were still turned on. The building was older so the heavy metal machines were blackened, and the melted steel they forged into building materials glowed a fiery orange. The building was incredibly hot and Tommy could feel himself sweating inside his thick suit.

'Better get this over with,' Tommy thought. Even beyond the police, Tommy had a score to settle with Harley Quinn. She had tricked him, after all, allowing Batgirl to get captured by The Joker and ultimately ending her career. The fact that Harley had let Tommy fuck her in the ass first didn't lessen Tommy's quest for vengeance. Harley had caused him the first real defeat of his relatively short superhero career and he wasn't going to let that slide. He was going to punish Harley, the only way he knew how. His dick continued to harden.

Tommy exited the winding maze of machines and found himself in an open space, the scorching hot mills behind him. This part of the mill was newer, not quite completed, and Tommy guessed new machines would be placed here shortly. For now, though, it was empty... except for the 2 police officers tied back-to-back in the center.

Tommy looked around but could see only the guards. He cautiously approached the guards, running the last 5 feet and quickly cutting the ropes that held the cops.

"Thanks, Batman," One of them said. "Harley Quinn was just here; she has to be close." Tommy looked once more but couldn't see her. As he looked, he heard a creaking noise above him. The two cops and Tommy looked up at once.

"Move move move!" Tommy yelled, yanking the cops off the ground. The three ran and jumped, narrowly getting out of the way of an oversized plastic ball as it crashed to the ground. The ball landed and cracked but otherwise held firm. It was intended to keep someone in, not kill them, Tommy realized.

"Shoot!" A high-pitched feminine voice yelled as she exited a door to Tommy's left. "I knew I shoulda just shot you!" Tommy ordered the cops to run and they complied, hurrying away from Tommy & Harley and heading back into the steel mill.

"Harley," Tommy said under his breath. It was indeed Harley Quinn, although not how Tommy had ever seen her. Gone was her form-fitting jumpsuit, and gone was her slutty nurse's outfit. Now she wore black leather pants and high-heeled red boots. A black corset wrapped around her waist, giving her an even more obvious hourglass frame, and her black & red bra was visible above it. Long black gloves traveled all the way up to biceps.

Harley's face, normally painted white, was now shrouded in black by a mourning veil. Tommy could see that her make-up was smeared with her mascara, evidence that she had been crying. Her hair was now black, although still in her trademark pigtails. She looked... sad.

"I've been waiting a long time for this, B-Man!" Harley yelled, raising a revolver towards Tommy. "You're gonna pay for what you did to Mistah J!"

"Harley, calm down," Tommy said, holding up his hands. He took a step towards her. If he could just get close to her, act calm, lower her guard...

A gunshot rang out, landing between Tommy's legs. Tommy jumped and looked at Harley with wild eyes.

"Hey, what the fuck?!" He yelled, his composure vanished.

"Don't move!" Harley yelled back. "You killed my beloved when all he wanted to do was make people laugh!"

"Make people laugh?" Tommy said. "He killed people, Harley! Do you not see why that's not funny?"

Harley looked down and furrowed her brow. "Maybe you had to be there," She said finally.

Tommy shook his head. "He was a murderer and a liar," Tommy said. "He let me fuck you because he thought it would be funny. And he let you get imprisoned in Arkham just to get back at me."

Harley shook her head quickly. She said, "You didn't know him like I did. He was different. Caring, kind... he had a lot of problems but I could have fixed him!"

Now it was Tommy's turn to shake his head. "He was using you, Harley," Tommy told her. He took a step forward and this time Harley didn't stop him. "He didn't care about you. He just wanted something to fuck."

"No," Harley said softly. "That's not true."

Tommy took a few more cautious steps forward. He was about 10 minutes away from her now. "You need to forget about him," Tommy said. His dick was aching inside his suit now. "Forget about him and move on. Find something healthier to do, maybe."

Harley's gun slowly dipped and she seemed to be thinking. "Move on...?" She asked the air.

Tommy was close to Harley now, almost close enough to reach out and touch her gun. "I know what you need," Tommy told her. He reached into his suit and pulled out his dick. "You need a nice healthy fuck, Harley, and then you'll-"

Tommy was cut off by Harley. She didn't shoot him, which at this range most likely would have killed him. She didn't even attack him. And she didn't touch his dick.

Harley started to cry.

The gun fell to the floor, lying between the two as Harley began to sob. Her hands covered her face as she cried and cried, heavy sobs escaping her lips.

"I... uh..." Tommy said uncomfortably. He didn't know what to do. Normally, this was the part where his dick was getting sucked. He stood awkwardly, his erect dick poking directly towards Harley. She continued to cry, her whole body heaving with each sob.

"It's okay," Tommy finally said, stepping forward and giving Harley a polite hug with one hand. She threw her arms around him and cried into the crest on his suit.

"You're right!" She choked out between each sob. "I'm so stu-stu-stupid." She cried even heavier.

"Oh, uh... no you're not," Tommy replied, his one hand patting her lightly on the shoulder. "You were just in love."

"I just miss him so much!" Harley cried out before crying some more. Her arms tightened around Tommy's chest.

"I know, I know," Tommy said. "Maybe you just need to get some help and then we'll get you back on your feet."

"B-b-but I'll never find someone as good as... as..." Harley's cries renewed. Tommy heard her sniffling as snot fell from her nose.

Tommy shushed her. "Of course you will," He said, "A smart, pretty girl like you. You'll find someone, I swear."

Harley's crying slowly dissipated and she looked up at Tommy. "D-do you really think so?" She asked him. Tommy nodded and actually gave her a little smile.

Harley wiped her eyes and nose, further smearing her make-up. Tommy looked down and could see a faint outline of white make-up on his suit where Harley had been crying.

"Maybe I do need help," Harley said softly, trying to collect herself. "Do you think I can go to Arkham?"

Tommy nodded again. Harley smiled slightly and then looked down. Tommy's eyes followed hers and he was distressed to discover that he was still hard.

Harley wiped her eyes again and looked up at Tommy with red eyes, her nose still running slightly. "I'll still suck your dick if you want," She offered.

"No, tha... well... no, you don't have to," Tommy said. "C'mon, let's get out of here."

Tommy tucked his dick back in his pants and then he & Harley Quinn walked out of the steel mill, Tommy's arm wrapped around her.

***

Tommy left Harley Quinn in the hands of Commissioner Gordon and began to head back towards the Batmobile. He had parked it about a mile away, relatively close when you have a grappling gun, and the journey was uneventful. Tommy spent it calculating how much time he had spent with Harley.

'Still have a few hours before Black Canary should be getting back,' Tommy thought. 'Plenty of time.'

Tommy dropped into the alley he had used to hide the Batmobile and was about to hop inside when he heard a voice behind him.

"You've been avoiding me," The sultry voice said. Tommy groaned.

"Huntress," Tommy said under his breath. He had indeed been avoiding the vigilante, trying his best to keep from having to fuck her in exchange for her silence to Black Canary. Tommy hated her, not just because she was using him but also because he hated anyone having this kind of power over him.

Tommy hadn't seen Huntress since that night at Ra's Al Ghul's, when they had all lost their memory of what had transpired. Ever since, Tommy had decided that he wasn't going to play Huntress's little game.

...Of course, he hadn't told her that. He knew what would happen if he actually ran into her. Even now, as he turned and caught a glimpse of her in her revealing costume, he felt his dick getting hard for the second time that night.

"I'm not doing this anymore," Tommy said, his voice shaking just a little bit.

Huntress laughed in response. "Yes you are," She told Tommy. "You're going to do it because you don't want me to tell Black Canary that I know how your cock tastes. You're going to do it because you are weak. And you're going to do it because, deep down, you love my tight pussy wrapped around your hard dick."

Tommy's dick nodded in agreement as it hardened. Tommy stared at Huntress: her heaving breasts, her exposed stomach, the way her tight panties hugged her thighs. He sighed.

Huntress smiled and walked towards Tommy when Tommy suddenly began to speak. He spoke not as Batman, not as a hero, but as a person who was tired of being taken advantage of.

"You're a real dick, you know that?" Tommy told Huntress. She was taken aback, for once speechless. Tommy continued. "Black Canary is your best friend too, you know. Why do this and risk making her so unhappy? Why dick me around like this? What made you such a bitch?"

Tommy breathed heavily when he was done, his adrenaline flooding out of him. He knew he had said too much, that Huntress would tell Black Canary everything, that Tommy would be single once more. But he had been pushed too far and he had had enough. He waited expectantly for Huntress's withering response. Huntress opened her mouth to speak. Tommy winced.

"I... I don't know!" Huntress cried out, before burying her face in her hands. She began to sob heavily.

"Wha... what are you doing?" Tommy said softly. He stood in disbelief as Huntress sobbed, her body shaking as she cried.

For the second time that night, Tommy was standing with an uncomfortable erection while a woman sobbed in front of him. For the second time that night, Tommy found himself awkwardly going to the woman and consoling her. He put an arm around her and she almost collapsed into him, forcing him to put another arm around her to hold her up.

"I think it's because... because... I don't know why!" Huntress sobbed out, her legs now hanging limply. Tommy grunted and shifted her up, bringing her into his chest. Huntress cried messily, the tears smearing her face with mascara.

"It's, uh, it's okay," Tommy said uncertainly. He didn't have the same amount of remorse for Huntress that he did for Harley, mostly because he knew she wasn't crazy, but it still made him sad to see her like this.

'And seriously, why doesn't a woman crying make me soft?' He thought as he felt his erection mashing into Huntress's hip.

Huntress's crying gradually stopped and she found her footing once more. She hurriedly wiped her tears away, seemingly embarrassed. As her face came off Tommy's chest Tommy could see white make-up on her face, leftovers from Harley Quinn.

"I'm sorry for everything," She said, sniffing as she did so. "Maybe I just don't want anyone to be happy because I'm not," Huntress said, her voice wavering. "Or maybe I just have issues with men because I was raped as a child, I don't know."

"Well that cou- wait, WHAT?!" Tommy said, clearly not expecting that. "Jesus Christ, Huntress, I'm so sorry. Fuck, what the Hell."

"I think... I think I'm going to leave Gotham for a little while," Huntress told Tommy. "I need to clear my head."

"I think that's a good idea," Tommy said approvingly. And he meant it sincerely, too. "Where do you think you'll go?"

Huntress thought for a moment. "I have family in Italy," She said finally, "Maybe I should go there."

Huntress collected herself and wiped her eyes one final time. "Thank you, Batman," Huntress said. "You're... you're not a bad guy. Dinah is lucky to have you."

Tommy smiled thinly. "Take care of yourself, Huntress," He said. Huntress turned and vanished into the night.

***

"Fuck, I'm late," Tommy muttered to himself. Tommy was halfway across town from the Clocktower and he knew Black Canary would be done patrolling the city in about half an hour. he still had to get flowers and some decorations, too.

Tommy drove quickly, using every part of the Batmobile's sophisticated technology to his advantage. He turned every light green as he approached them, causing more than one accident, but he didn't pay any attention to that. He was focused only on getting to Dinah.

Tommy hit the flower shop right as it opened. The poor clerk had screamed when Tommy burst inside in his Batsuit, the Batmobile roaring outside.

"Hi, I'm uh... I'm Batman," Tommy had said to the girl, who couldn't have been older than 16. "I need flowers."

"O-okay," The clerk said while breathing heavily. "Take whatever you want."

Tommy grabbed the dozen red roses next to him and held them up for the clerk. "I, uh, don't exactly have any money on me bu-"

"It's okay," The clerk said, her breath returning to her. "You saved my dad from the mob a few years ago. It's on me."

Tommy smiled at the clerk and then was out the door. He wondered what else he could get for free if he dressed up as Batman. He pushed the thought from his mind and ran over to the Batmobile, tossing the red roses inside. He didn't think he had time for any decorations, but the roses should be good enough.

"I can still make it," Tommy said quietly. "As long as I don't run into any more delays, I can-"

Tommy was about to hop into the Batmobile when, across the street, he saw a busty woman standing in front of an alley. She had white hair and what looked like bunny ears on her head, with a pink mask covering her eyes. A tight bustier clung to her midsection, pushing her large breasts up and together. She wore tiny pink panties and thigh-high white boots with 6-inch heels.

"I'm the White Rabbit! Catch me if you can, Batman!" The woman yelled, before disappearing into the alley. Tommy looked at where the woman had been and then at the roses in his passenger seat.

'It's probably a trap,' He thought. 'There's no way a random woman dresses up like that.' But then Tommy thought that if she was the White Rabbit, maybe she was in league with the Mad Hatter. Plus, those tits. Tommy debated with himself for a long moment and then he sighed.

"Goddammit," He muttered. He ran towards the alley.

As Tommy turned the corner, he saw that the woman wasn't that far ahead of him. Because of her heels she had to move carefully, making her almost shuffle instead of run. Tommy slowed to a jog as he followed the White Rabbit. She paused at the end of the alley.

"I hope Batman doesn't catch me and have his way with me!" The White Rabbit shouted. She turned and ran/shuffled across the next street, disappearing into a grove of trees that surrounded a local park. Tommy jogged after her, gaining on the White Rabbit with ease.

Tommy entered the grove of trees and saw that the White Rabbit was only a few feet in front of him. She was still shuffling when Tommy reached out and tapped her on her bare shoulder. The White Rabbit fell dramatically to the ground, her hands up in the air.

"Oh no, I've been caught!" She yelled, her hand flying to her forehead. "How could Batman have ever caught me! I guess I have to do whatever you want me to now, like, say, suck your cock..." The woman held her hand to her head, looking at Batman. Tommy didn't know what the fuck was going on.

"Ahem," The woman said softly.

"Oh," Tommy said. He admired the woman, staring down at her cleavage. "Why don't you suck my co-"

Tommy didn't even finish the sentence before the woman had reached into his suit and pulled his dick, hard for the third time that night. Tommy's balls ached, a victim of blue balls, and he hadn't realized how painful they were until he felt White Rabbit's hands wrap around them.

The bunny hungrily engulfed Tommy's cock with her mouth, her pink lips wrapped tightly around it. She began to moan almost instantly and Tommy saw one of her hands immediately shoot between her thighs. It slipped inside her panties and she began to quickly rub herself as she sucked Tommy's dick.

White Rabbit quickly pumped up and down on Tommy's cock while she fondled his balls with one hand and fondled herself with the other. Tommy grabbed her bunny ears with each hand and began to pump his dick deeper into the woman's mouth. White Rabbit moaned harder on Tommy's dick and more of her hand disappeared inside her panties.

Tommy looked around the small grove of trees, hoping no one was nearby. It was still dark, before the early morning runners would be taking their routes, and Tommy couldn't see a soul. He turned his focus back to the White Rabbit as she blew him.

She was a sloppy fellatrix, her mouth allowing Tommy's dick to come out of her mouth before being shoved almost all the way back in. Spit fell from her chin and onto her large chest, disappearing down her bustier and between her massive tits. Tommy grunted and began shoving his dick deeper in her mouth.

12