Let's Be Batman Pt. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy watched Faora cum, gingerly holding his dick in his hand. He was a little concerned to fuck such a powerful being, especially one that wouldn't herself back like Wonder Woman or Supergirl did, but he couldn't help himself. How often did one get a chance to fuck a Kryptonian.

Faora's bucking gradually stopped, replaced by sporadic spasms as the last of her orgasm flowed out of her. Tommy grabbed her suit by her hips and yanked at it, pulling it off her body. Faora was naked now, her body on display, and Tommy took a moment to admire it. In particular, he noticed how dripping wet her pussy was.

Tommy grabbed Faora by the hair and pulled on it. She obediently got onto her hands and knees and began to crawl, Tommy leading her. He brought her over to a piece of the pillar that she had destroyed, the marble now basically cutting the room in half.

"You want my cock in you?" Tommy asked Faora. She nodded, looking up at him with smeared mascara running down her face.

His hand still clutching her hair, Tommy leaned over and smacked Faora hard on her ass. She moaned and stuck her ass higher in the air. Tommy, meanwhile, waved his hand and tried to suppress a yelp. Faora had an ass of steel.

Tommy removed his hand from Faora's hair and sat down on the ground, leaning up against the overturned pillar. He grabbed the Kryptonian roughly and yanked her backwards. She fell into Tommy's lap, her legs wrapping around the outside of each one of Tommy's, and Tommy reached around her and placed his dick at the entrance of her pussy. Faora moaned.

"Fuck my pussy, Batman," She begged. "I need your big manly cock in me so badly."

Tommy was in no mood to deny her request. He slipped his dick in easily, Faora's sopping wet pussy easily taking him. Faora's feet weren't quite on the floor, making her helpless but to take Tommy's cock. He braced himself and began to fuck up inside Faora, her pussy taking a good amount of his from the first thrust. She craned her neck back, moaning to the heavens. Tommy found a rhythm and thrusted roughly into Faora's cunt.

"I love your cock!" Faora screamed. She returned her hand to its familiar place by her clit, rubbing in circles astonishingly fast. Tommy tried to keep pace, fucking up vigorously, but he was no match for Faora's pace.

Tommy had to keep one hand on the ground to keep himself steady, but his other hand was free and he reached around and gruffly grabbed one of Faora's breasts. She reacted immediately, squealing in delight as Tommy massaged it. One nice thing about fucking superpowerful women was that you didn't have to be gentle with them, Tommy thought, and he certainly was putting that theory to the test.

Faora was sweating now, her body slippery as it rested on top of Tommy's. Tommy himself was getting sweaty and he could faintly smell the scent of whiskey. He had to turn his head to the side to keep from vomiting.

Tommy's dick couldn't quite bottom out inside Faora, both due to the position they were in and because of Faora's rounded ass. Tommy could feel it bouncing against his groin every time he thrusted. It aroused him immensely.

At one point, Tommy thrusted deeply inside Faora and she bounced on his dick, causing his dick to fall out of her. Faora hurriedly tried to put Tommy back inside her but he had other ideas.

"Not there," Tommy said, shifting Faora lower on his body so that her asshole was reachable by his cock. Faora squealed in surprise when she felt Tommy's dick slip easily inside her large ass.

Tommy felt like he was exploding almost immediately as his dick entered Faora's ass. The Kryptonian screamed shrilly, her hand still rubbing her clit. Tommy began to pound Faora's ass as she writhed on top of him.

The supervillain's ass was incredibly tight, a consequence of her immense strength. As Tommy forced his way inside her Tommy could feel Faora's muscles tightening around his dick. It wrapped around him like a vise, pinning him inside. Tommy had to wait for Faora to gradually accept his size before he could begin fucking her normally.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Faora squawked, sounding almost like a seagull as Tommy fucked her ass. Each time he thrusted she shouted. Tommy, for his part, was grunting with every shove inside Faora. He moved his hand from her breast and grabbed her by the hair. Yanking her head back close to his mouth, he talked to her.

"Tell me you love my cock in your ass," Tommy demaned. Faora complied immediately, struggling to speak between groans.

"Tell me this is all you want," Tommy demanded again, his dick buried in Faora's ass. She repeated what Tommy said, only half-listening. She'd say almost whatever he wanted.

"Tell me... tell me you'd never leave me for a woman," Tommy demanded.

"Wha... what?" Faora said. Her hand stopped working on her pussy momentarily.

"Say it!" Tommy yelled at her, thrusting his dick entirely inside Faora. She arched her back, barely able to contain him.

"I'd never leave you for another wo-woman!" Faora squealed. She resumed masturbating when she was through.

Tommy let go of Faora's head and wrapped both of his hands around her legs. He clasped his hands behind her neck, putting her in a full nelson. Faora was completely helpless now and Tommy began to mercilessly fuck up and inside her. Faora screamed loudly, her shout interrupted each time Tommy bottomed out inside her.

Faora sat precariously on top of Tommy, her legs above her arms as Tommy's dick jammed inside her ass. She was looking down, able to see Tommy's dick disappearing inside her ass. Tommy couldn't see anything; he was staring at the back of Faora's hair, not caring about anything in the world but the sensation surrounding his cock.

"Cum with my cock in your ass," Tommy ordered Faora. She was well on her way already, her screams familiarly rising once more. Tommy could feel he was going to cum soon as well and redoubled his efforts, fixing his grip behind Faora's neck and pounding her intensely.

As Faora was about to cum, she began to yell something that Tommy couldn't hear. He pulled her head to the side to listen when suddenly Faora came and Tommy saw liquid shoot out of her pussy, flying 4 feet across the floor.

'She's a squirter,' Tommy thought. Faora confirmed Tommy's suspicions by squirting again, even farther, as she writhed wildly on top of Tommy's dick.

Faora, still immensely strong even when she was being submissive, arched her back and broke out of Tommy's hold. She straightened up on Tommy's dick and seemed to tense all her muscles at once. Tommy's dick was deep inside her when she did this and Tommy was trapped. The intense tightening sent Tommy over the edge and he immediately began to cum.

Well, almost immediately; he couldn't exactly cum with Faora squeezing his dick so tightly. It wasn't until she loosened her hold on him that Tommy's dick began to spurt hot cum inside her ass, coating her insides. Faora felt it and moaned, her orgasm redoubling. Tommy gripped her hips, trying to hold her in place, as his cock erupted again and again.

Faora's orgasm subsided and she fell onto her side, falling off of Tommy's dick and onto the tile. Tommy's dick fell with her and then straightened once it had left her pussy, flinging cum into the air. Tommy watched the last bits of his cum drain out of his dick, falling slowly around his cock.

Faora was lying on her side, breathing heavily. Tommy could see his semen spilling out of her asshole. He pulled himself onto his knees and shuffled around Faora, nearing her head. He pointed his cock at her while she looked up at him sleepily. She drearily lifted herself up onto an elbow and began to suck off the cum on Tommy's cock.

It didn't quite help him get over Black Canary but, as he watched the Kryptonian mass murderer suck the cum off a cock that had just been in her ass, Tommy realized that he did actually feel a little better.

***

Tommy quickly collected the green kryptonite rock and placed it near Faora before collecting the periwinkle one and putting it in his pouch. He kept the green kryptonite about 10 feet away from Faora, close enough to weaken her but far enough to keep from hurting her. He probably didn't need to bother; after she had finished cleaning Tommy's dick she had promptly fell asleep.

The Justice League arrived right as Tommy had finished dressing the Kryptonian, trying his best to make her look presentable before anyone came in. The team was all incredibly impressed that Tommy (well, Batman) had been able to defeat a Kryptonian single-handedly. Green Lantern took Faora, stating that he'd make sure she was imprisoned on Oa, while the other team members congratulated Tommy. Only Wonder Woman seemed concerned.

"What's wrong?" Tommy finally asked the Amazonian. "Aren't you going to congratulate me?"

"I'm thinking," Wonder Woman had replied testily.

Tommy thought for a moment. "Look, I understand if you were upset that I hooked up with Fire & Ice instead of you bu-"

Wonder Woman shot a look at Tommy. "I'm not mad about that, you idiot," She hissed. "I didn't even want to... I mean, that's not why I was going to your room... look, the point is that I'm concerned about how exactly Faora got here."

"What do you mean?" Tommy asked.

"She was in the Phantom Zone," Wonder Woman explained. "You can't exactly waltz out of there. Someone had to break her out of there. Someone Kryptonian."

"Oh," Tommy said. He remembered what Faora said about someone letting her out in exchange for killing him. "So... what now?"

"I'm not sure," Wonder Woman said. "But I wish to Hades I knew where Batman & Superman were."

12