Let's Be Batman Pt. 46

Story Info
Batgirl & Batwoman take on the Mad Hatter.
4.7k words
4.53
19.8k
14
13

Part 46 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie Brown nervously entered Babara Gordon's hideout, afraid of what Barbara might have found out.

"Get over here," Barbara said without looking up from her row of computer monitors. Stephanie shuffled over to the wheelchair-bound woman, her head down.

"So I hear you've been busy," Barbara said lowly. Stephanie's face reddened. "Sterling Silversmith, Polka-Dot Man, and last night Kite-Man. All found tied up and reported to have large smiles on their faces. Was that you?" Barbara asked, finally lifting her head to look at Stephanie.

"Y-yes," She said softly. Ever since she had "captured" Weather Wizard, Killer Moth & Condiment King, the new Batgirl had used her rather unique skills on some of the other villains in town. It had proved effective; after cumming inside her tight teen pussy or ass, most of the villains would have gladly walked directly to the nearest police station and turned themselves in.

"Well..." Barbara said. "Good work."

"Huh? I-I mean, thank you," Stephanie said, recovering quickly. Her secret was still safe, at least for now.

"I don't think I ever took out 3 villains in one week," Barbara continued. "Make sure you're not stretching yourself too thin."

Stephanie suppressed a smile. "Okay, I won't," She said.

"So here's the situation: I think I've finally found where the Mad Hatter is hiding out. It's an old strip club called The Looking Glass, appropriately enough, not too far from the docks. I want you to go take him down."

"Really? Are you sure?" Stephanie asked. She wasn't afraid of the job, of course, but she was a little surprised Barbara was giving her this opportunity. Stephanie hadn't faced a major villain since her disastrous encounter with Black Mask.

"There's no one else," Barbara said matter-of-factly. "I can't reach Batman right now, Black Canary's returned to Star City, Huntress went to Italy, Nightwing had something to deal with in Bludhaven... you're it, kid."

Stephanie's face hardened. "I can do it," She told Barbara. The former Batgirl smiled.

"I know you can," Barbara responded. "Just be careful: Mad Hatter is an expert on mind control technology and gases. He's also completely insane. I suspect that the recent kidnappings of young, blonde girls is his doing. Here, take this," Barbara reached over and handed Stephanie a small microchip. "Place it in your cowl. It should hopefully counteract Mad Hatter's mind control."

"Got it," Stephanie said, placing the chip behind her left ear. "Anything else?"

Barbara thought. "Oh yeah," She said, "You're going to have help."

***

Batgirl crouched across from The Looking Glass, examining the dilapidated building closely. As she did so, she reflexively fiddled with her long blonde hair. There didn't appear to be anyone guarding the building, at least not that Batgirl could see. As she scoped the place out she heard someone landing lightly behind her. Batarang at the ready, Batgirl turned quickly.

"Oh," Batgirl said when she saw who it was. "Hey."

"Hey," Batwoman replied, her fiery red hair standing out even in almost total darkness. The older heroine crouched down next to Batwoman, her thick suit making small noises as it crunched together. "Any signs of life?"

"Not so far," Batgirl replied. She turned back to the building. "At least not that I can see. You may be able to see something."

Batwoman glanced sideways at Batgirl. "If you couldn't find anything I'm sure there's nothing there," She said.

Batgirl paused. She wasn't sure if she should be taking the lead or not. Batwoman was relatively new on the scene as well but she was older. Batgirl naturally felt like she should defer to her.

"What do you think we should do now?" Batwoman was asking. Batgirl thought for a moment.

"We should take a closer look... don't you think?" Batgirl asked tentatively.

Batwoman smiled at her. "Sounds like a plan to me," She said. Batgirl was proud of herself for choosing the apparently right answer; she also noticed that Batwoman's smile seemed a little... lascivious. She dismissed it.

Batgirl handed Batwoman a couple of the chip Barbara had given her. Batwoman quickly placed it in her mask and the two prepared to attack the Mad Hatter's hideout.

The two heroines grappled their way to the roof of The Looking Glass, Mad Hatter's supposed hangout, and slipped into the building from a entry point on the roof. They dropped to the ground lightly and looked around.

"Eww," Batwoman said softly when she realized where they were.

The two had landed in the main dancing area of the club. Low blue lights gave the room an odd look and the room had a slightly peculiar smell. Fake fur lined the walls of the main dancing stage and a picture of the White Rabbit hung prominently along the wall.

"Still no sign of him," Batwoman muttered. She was trying her best not to touch anything.

"Curiouser and curiouser," Batgirl replied.

"What?" Batwoman asked.

"...You know, like from 'Alice in Wonderland,'" Batgirl said meekly.

"Oh. I've never read it," Batwoman said, turning from Batgirl and walking deeper into the room. The two were near the center now, getting closer to the small walkway that led out from the stage, allowing the dancer to sit among the audience.

"Ugh," Batwoman said. "Can you imagine how much semen covers this place? Disgusting." Batgirl noticed the older heroine shivering as she said the word "semen."

Batgirl considered the older heroine's point. She imagined the place covered in cum. She found herself on the stage, on her knees, men surrounding her, their cocks spurting load after load onto her fa-

"I'm not sure Mad Hatter is here," Batgirl said, shaking off the mental image. "Maybe we should contact Bar-"

Suddenly, the audio in the strip club seemed to turn on. Feedback was heard, causing both women to grimace. After a time, they heard a thin, reedy voice begin to speak.

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"

"...I guess he IS here," Batgirl said softly to Batwoman. Both heroines prepared for a fight.

"Don't fret, ladies," The voice said, laughing softly, "The Mad Hatter would never think to harm the two of you. Just think: Alice and the Queen of Hearts, working together to find little ol' me!" The voice broke up into laughter, a high, irritating laugh.

"What's he talking about?" Batwoman whispered to Batgirl.

"I think he thinks we're characters," Batgirl whispered back. She was secretly glad that she was Alice and not the Queen of Hearts. The Queen of Hearts was a bitch.

"We know you have women trapped in here, Jervis," Batwoman said, referencing the Mad Hatter's real name. "Just let them go and we won't hurt you."

"Oh, I wish everyone would just mind their own business," Mad Hatter said back, his voice filling the room. "If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does."

"Jervis," Batwoman began, "Y-"

"SHUT UP!" The Mad Hatter yelled, startling both women. "You're not the queen here! I'm in charge!"

"Mr. Hatter, please," Batgirl said, trying to calm him, "We meant you no offense. We're simply trying to bring these girls home to their families."

"Families?" The Mad Hatter scoffed. "I saved these girls, don't you understand? They were lost in a mad, mad world, and I helped them. Now they are safe. And soon, you will be too."

Batgirl and Batwoman were startled when they heard a hissing noise. A blue gas began to fill the room. The two women ran for the rooftop access point but they quickly began to stumble as the gas affected them. It seemed to affect their nervous systems, as neither of them quite passed out; instead, they became paralyzed, unable to move. The two collapsed to the floor limply.

As they lied on the floor, they found they could only move their eyelids to blink. A distant door opened and they heard the sounds of footsteps coming closer. A group surrounded them and began to lift them up.

Right before a blindfold was placed over their eyes, both women could just barely see a face. Or, rather, a mask.

'A white rabbit,' was all Batgirl could think.

Then, everything went black.

***

Batwoman gradually gained control of her limbs as she sat in a chair. She couldn't quite lift her arms yet but she could feel that she wasn't tied down. Soon, she would have the strength to take off the blindfold and figure out what the Hell was going on.

She wasn't scared. She knew that Jervis Tetch was a coward, a man who was obsessed with adolescent views on women. He wouldn't know what to do with a strong, confident female like Batwoman. She worried more about Batgirl: she seemed young & supple, somewhat innocent, easily swayed...

Batwoman could feel her body getting warmer. She tried to shake the impure thoughts out of her head.

Footsteps sounded on thick carpeting, giving Batwoman some clue as to where she was. She guessed she was still in the strip club. She crinkled her nose at the realization. Who knew how much cum had infested the seat she was in. It repulsed her.

Batwoman felt the blindfold come off her face. She blinked the light into her eyes and tried to get her bearings. When she saw her surroundings, she started in surprise.

She wasn't alone.

Seated at the head of a long table, Batwoman found herself amongst about a dozen people, all of them wearing rabbit masks. At each seat was a tea set. The people turned and looked at Batwoman at once, the black eyes of the mask haunting Batwoman. She was feeling very unnerved.

Batwoman looked around as best she could, the movement aching her sore muscles. She seemed to be in some kind of side room at the club, this one adorned with a painting of a wide grin and nothing else. The carpet was indeed thick shag carpeting and the walls were a grotesque purple color. It was incredibly tacky.

"Oh joy, she's awake!" The Mad Hatter's voice rang out over the stereo system once more. "Now we can have our tea."

"What... what tea?" Batwoman asked, still trying to make her muscles follow her command. The cups in front of them were empty.

"Why, a special tea of course!" The Mad Hatter replied. "We've never had the Queen of Hearts make an appearance at our party before. The White Rabbit will be oh so excited once he arrives. He's running late once again, of course."

"Queen of Hearts...?" Batwoman muttered. "Look, Jervis, just let me go an-"

The Mad Hatter cut her off. "But we can't let you go, my dear. You're our special guest."

"Huh?" Batwoman said. She was regaining the use of her body and was just about done putting up with Mad Hatter's shtick.

"It's a tea party after all," Mad Hatter began. As he spoke, the dozen or so rabbits all stood up in unison. Batwoman noticed that they were all men. "And every tea party has a special guest. And my friends here are just dying to give you their tea."

The rabbits all began to circle around Batwoman. She struggled to get up but felt someone tap her behind the knees. As she fell to the floor she saw one of the men take the chair and toss it behind them.

"What the... oh God..." Batwoman said. She slowly began to realize what was happening. "Jervis, you fucker, I'll-"

"Relax, my queen," Mad Hatter said. "We all know how much you enjoy getting heads off." The stereo system clicked off. Mad Hatter was gone.

The rabbits all began to reach into their pants. At exactly the same moment, Batwoman watched them pull out their cocks. They were stroking them, quickly hardening.

"Ugh," Batwoman said, repulsed. She couldn't believe this was happening. She tried to stand but someone behind her held her down on her knees. In front of her was a milky white cock, now pointing directly at her. Batwoman's eyes widened as the man took a step towards her.

"You don't understand, I can't do this. I'm a les-" Batwoman's words were cut off as the man in front of her grabbed her by the mouth, forcing it open. His cock quickly worked its way inside the hole and he began to pump his dick in Batwoman's mouth.

Batwoman had sucked a cock before, when she was younger and more confused about herself, and that experience quickly proved useful. Batwoman struggled to breathe as the cock rammed itself into her mouth again and again, her mouth quickly filling with spit. She was helpless due to Mad Hatter's nerve gas, unable to fight back, her mouth a helpless hole for these men to use however they wanted.

After a time, Batwoman's head was yanked over to the side and a different cock filled her mouth. This one was a bigger cock, black in color, and Batwoman's jaw soon ached as it filled her throat. Her eyes began to water as her mouth was penetrated.

Batwoman felt men grabbing her by the wrists, yanking off her gloves, forcing her hands on their cocks. She couldn't stroke them so the men contented themselves to jerk her hands themselves. She felt others yanking at her hair and even her cape, wrapping it around their dicks and jerking.

Batwoman was jerked around, one man after another taking a turn with her mouth. Each dick was soon tattooed with her thick red lipstick, some of them powdered by her white make-up as they slapped their dicks on her face. She felt hands groping her tits, her ass, one man rubbing her slit. None of it appealed to Batwoman. Their hands were too rough, too coarse, and they were not gentle at all. She was being used and it sickened her.

A cock worked inside Batwoman's mouth, same as all the others, when Batwoman felt the man grip the points of her mask tightly. She tried to pull her head back but was too weak; the cock was deep in her mouth when it suddenly began to cum.

Batwoman was at first surprised that the man had cum so quickly (was she secretly a good cocksucker?) and then she was overwhelmed with nausea as she felt the man's semen on her tongue. She struggled to spit it out but the man's cock was in the way, still pumping even as he came.

When his cock finally left Batwoman's mouth, she tried to spit out his cum. She was stopped, however, as a new cock quickly took his place. The man's cock mixed the cum and spit in Batwoman's mouth together. A squicking noise was heard each time the cock thrusted in Batwoman's mouth.

Batwoman had regained a little strength at this point, but it arrived at the same time as her fight left her. She was able to move her arms now and she used this power to jerk the cocks around her. It was hard for Batwoman to think but she figured that the sooner they came, the sooner she'd be done with this. Her neck began to bob on each cock, her tongue began to swirl around the head, and her hands began to corkscrew around each cock. The dicks slid easily in her hand, all of them moist from her mouth.

The heroine was dragged from one direction to the next, her mouth used again and again by the men. She had an average-sized dick in her mouth, sucking quickly, when suddenly she felt a splash of liquid against the side of her face. The cock in her right hand had started cumming. Batwoman felt it land on her right cheek, dripping messily down, and some of it landed in her hair.

Batwoman, disgusted, dropped the cock; the man's response was to take his cock in his own hand and step closer, pasting Batwoman's face at close range with sticky cum. Her right eye snapped shut as it was covered. Batwoman barely had time to process this before she felt her right hand being wrapped around another cock.

If Batwoman had wanted to, she probably could have escaped at this exact moment. Most of the men had stopped trying to hold her down and they stood in a loose circle around her now. None of them showed any hesitation in giving her their sensitive cocks to handle with her mouth and hands. She could have gotten out of the circle, broken through the door, and gone to find Batgirl without too much trouble.

But she didn't. Instead, she was dragged from one cock to another, sucking on each and every one. She worked enthusiastically now, ignoring the burning in her muscles, realizing now how to take a cock deep in her mouth without gagging. The men began to groan, no longer forcing themselves in, allowing Batwoman to service them.

With only her left eye open, Batwoman had trouble seeing cocks as they neared her mouth. She could only gasp in the time one left her mouth and another entered in order to breathe. She could feel spit on the front of her costume, slowly running down the thick plastic.

Batwoman had the large black cock once again in her mouth, with her hands working on two cocks simultaneously. She felt the cocksuckee pushing her backwards, sending her from her knees to her butt; Batwoman had to hold tightly to the men in her hands to keep from losing them. She was pushed still, falling slowly onto her back. Her neck craned to suck cock while her hands still worked on the two men on each side of her.

Finally, Batwoman felt all three men pull away from her at once. She looked up with one eye, confused, and then slowly realized why the men had pulled away. Batwoman just barely closed her good eye when all three men began to cum at the same time.

Batwoman's face was drenched in the cum of the three men, the semen splattering her face. Batwoman had not been quick enough to close her mouth and some of it shot into her mouth and down to the back of her throat. This time she was not quite repulsed and even instinctively swallowed a little bit of it.

Both of Batwoman's eyes were glue shut by cum now, rendering her unable to see. She could hear people moving away from her and then more people moving towards her. Slowly, she began to have a guess as to what was happening. That guess was confirmed when she felt another round of hot splashy cum hit her face.

The men were all jerking off on her.

Round after round of men came on Batwoman's face. She began to feel the weight of the cum as it buried her face. It pooled in her eyes, on her forehead, at the little crook between her lips and chin.

Batwoman never fought against it. The woman who had previously been disgusted by sitting on a chair that might have had cum on it now lied indifferently as her face was drenched in the stuff. Her breasts were roughly grabbed, hands ran up her legs, guy after guy straddled her, and she seemed comfortable with it all.

Finally, when it seemed as if every man had gotten their turn with the superheroine, Batwoman felt one last man straddle her. After a few seconds of furious jerking noises, Batwoman felt the man lean forward and something warm hit her lips. Batwoman obediently opened her mouth just as the man began to cum. He filled her mouth with wave after wave of his cum, filling her mouth with his white goo. Batwoman kept it in her mouth until the man pulled his dick away. Her mouth was lightly open, allowing anyone who wanted to see just how much cum was in her mouth.

Then, slowly, she swallowed it.

Batwoman heard shuffling. A door opened, and fading footsteps made their way. The door then shut and there was silence. Still, Batwoman laid on the ground. She seemed in no hurry to get up. Instead, she ran a finger along the side of her face, scooping up some cum. Then, she quickly slid the finger in her mouth.

***

Batgirl felt the blindfold slowly being slid off her face. She blinked a few times, adjusting to the light in the room, and her captor faded into focus.

"Hello, Alice," The Mad Hatter said.

He was a rather short man, not particularly attractive, with a pointy nose that stuck out sharply from his face. Batgirl guessed that he was a little over 30. He wore an oversized hat and an oversized suit, both of them a checkered-green pattern that hadn't been used in years. He looked, well, kind of pathetic. But Batgirl knew the hat wasn't only cosmetic; it was the source of the Mad Hatter's mind control technology and was how he controlled his rabbit henchmen.

12